Skater Boy Poses For Daddy's Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron had put on a hoodie, with his backpack slung over one shoulder. He didn't speak or look at me as he opened the passenger door, threw his backpack in the back of my car, before settling down into the front passenger seat. By getting into my car, he'd pretty much agree to let me fuck him, and he knew it.

As l set off I cast my eyes over the barely legal eye candy sat next to me. Aaron really was stunning, but how much hotter would he look with those young lips wrapped around the shaft of my cock, or spreading his athletic legs wide, to let me enter him!

Aaron, for his part, was staring straight ahead. Barely acknowledging my presence, fingers playing nervously with his clothes.

"It's okay to be nervous, I take it you've never been naked in front of anyone before?"

"No, except in the school showers."

"Trust me you'll do fine, taking your clothes off is the easiest thing in the world, and you have a very fine athletic teen body. Your going to do great in my bed." I encouraged him, placing my free hand on his mid thigh.

There was a pause and then Aaron surprised me.

"If I'm going to let you fuck me in the arse, then I want you to give me a blow job as well."

I grinned, "It would be my pleasure to suck you off."

I didn't say much more as we made the short trip. I was driving the fit young teenager sitting next to me back to my place, to fuck him, and I was careful not to say anything that might make him bolt. The anticipation was killing me, I needed to get home fast, so I could get my hands on his naked body.

I'd barely parked and turned the engine off before Aaron jump out of my car, all skittish, showing his youth. I quickly ushered Aaron into my flat, before his nerves could get the better of him. Once inside I had Aaron take his shoes off and dump his pack by the door. Wrapping my arm around his slim shoulders, I guided the fit slim teen into my flat.

"Shall we order pizza later?"

Aaron seemed to have lost his voice, just nodding his agreement.

"Cool," I replied. "But first I think I need to show you my bedroom."

As we entered I closed the door behind us.

"Are you a virgin Aaron?"

"Yes."

Taking hold of both Aaron's shoulders I moved him squarely in front of me. Taking a moment to appreciate just how good looking he was, his beautiful eyes locked to mine. I was rock hard, knowing I was seconds away from seeing him stripped naked. I definitely didn't intend to rush this. I tenderly grasped my hand round his neck, skin warm and smooth, establishing dominance over the cute fresh teen before me. Aaron didn't resist as I slipped my hand into his hair behind his head and pulled him into a tight embrace. Heads tilting, lips parting, as I hungrily devoured his mouth. I broke the kiss, removing my tongue from Aaron's willing mouth. His lips remained parted, panting slightly, so inviting, cute handsome face inches from mine, his warm doe like brown eyes locked to mine. Aaron had clearly surrendered to the older, dominant, more experienced man who held him. He was mine, to do with as I pleased.

I firmly traced my hands down his body, feeling the slim torso beneath the bulky hoodie. Reaching his waist I slipped my hands underneath his top, my hands now on his bare skin. As I explored higher, his hoodie and top rode up, exposing Aaron's lower abdomen and sexy flat stomach. I'd held Aaron earlier, but that had been in a public place, now this willing teen boy and I were in private, and I was free to explore him as I wanted.

Aaron's hands came to my assistance, grasping and holding his top for me, freeing my hands to explore his exposed body. I wasted no time, dropping to my knees, I began kissing Aaron's exposed midriff, while my hands massaged his hard dick through his jeans.

Fuck me! I was already leaking precum and Aaron was still fully clothed! Standing up I grasped the hem of his hoodie, separating it from his tank top, Aaron raised his arms high, content for me to undress him, as I wanted. As I slowly pulled the hoodie up, Aaron's tank top rode up at the same time. Treating me to a slow reveal of first his tiny waist, then his lean flat stomach and finally his smooth chest and small pert nipples, before the tank top finally fell back, after pulling free as his hoodie pulled over his head.

Aaron was making no attempt to remove my clothes, but his eyes never left my face. He was nervous, which I'd expect for his first time. But the earlier bravado, that he'd shown at the skate park, that cocky kid who knew just how cute he was, seemed to have vanished. Replaced by the stunning, yet deeply insecure young teen before me. Aaron's eyes continued to track mine, looking for any hint of disappointment. Could he really be worried that his stunning body wouldn't please me somehow?

I decided to leave the tank top, the way it hugged his tight frame, made Aaron look even hotter, if such a thing was possible.

"I realise your birthday was last weekend, so as I fuck you I want you to think of my cock as your belated birthday present."

That got the briefest of grins from Aaron, and just the slightest eye roll. I'd hoped for some sort of cocky retort, maybe around me taking his virginity in return, but Aaron's insecurity was clearly winning at the moment.

Leaning in I kissed Aaron again, as I pulled him into a tight embrace. Aaron wrapped his arms around me, molding his body into mine. Mouth wide open, letting my tongue plunder his mouth, while his own tongue circled mine.

Aaron tried to maintain the kiss, as I once again pulled away from him. But I was firm, I didn't want to wait any longer. Reaching down I began unbuttoned Aaron's jeans, making sure I had a good feel of his hard cock at the same time. No hint of a complaint from Aaron.

With Aaron's skin tight jeans now released, I dropped to my knees, pulling his jeans down to his mid-thighs, fully exposing his underwear. I was now eye level with Aaron's crotch, admiring the outline of his hard cock trapped within. I couldn't resist feeling his hard dick through his underwear. God! His dick felt like concrete, I'd forgotten just how hard a teen's hard-on can be. I loved the way his underwear moved, as I rubbed his dick, alternatively exposing his bush and upper legs as I worked him.

A groan escaped Aaron's lips. I grinned, then leaned in and began kissing his shaft through his underwear, breathing in his young musk at the same time. I hooked one hand into the waist band of his underwear and pulled them down just enough to expose his bush, before running the fingers of my other hand through the pubic hair. It felt great, just as I'd said it would earlier.

As I stood, I ran my hands up Aaron's slim torso, hands inside his tank top, enjoying the feel of his silky smooth firm skin. A quick shiver of excitement past through Aaron's body, as he stood there in just his crumpled underwear, tank top bunched at chest level with my thumbs playing with his hard excited nipples.

As soon as I was level, Aaron didn't hesitate, mouth diving to find mine, lips parted wide for me to enjoy him. Releasing his tank top, I slipped both my hands behind him, inside his underwear, taking a firm grip of his silky smooth, firm boyish arse. My right hand quickly dove between his arse cheeks, fingers questing down his smooth, warm, slightly sweaty arse crack, until I reached his virgin hole. We continued the passionate kissing, while Aaron willingly let my fingers probe his most intimate area. It was all the more hotter, knowing that I was the first to be here.

I broke the kiss long enough to bring my questing fingers to Aaron's pretty mouth, he obediently sucked them, covering them in his saliva, before I returned them to his hole.

As I continued to play with Aaron's hole I realised, even now, with my moist fingers, I was getting nowhere trying to penetrate him. Even a single finger was proving difficult, this straight virgin teen was just too tight, I doubt he'd ever played with his arse. I needed to act if I wanted to fuck him, so I broke away from him, heading to my bedside drawer to get the poppers and lube that I kept there. Aaron looked at me puzzled as I returned.

"Breath this in deep." I instructed as I blocked one of his nostrils and held the poppers to the other. Aaron gave me a nervous look, but did what I asked. I then repeated the process with his other nostril. While waiting for the poppers to kick in I dropped to my knees, grabbing Aaron's jeans, pulling them down below his knees, fully exposing his hairless muscular thighs. They contrasted sharply with his lean lightly muscled upper body.

Still on my knees in front of Aaron, I looked up at the gorgeous teen standing in front of me, Aaron returned my gaze, his pretty face a mix of excitement and apprehension. Placing my hands on his upper thighs I let my hands once more rove over him, feeling his body and cock beneath his underwear. Tracking my hands higher, to feel his lower abdomen, his waist and stretching higher still, until I encountered his chest and nipples. Aaron's tank top riding up, as my questing hands explored the smooth young torso before me.

I pulled my right hand back down, grasping Aaron's cock through the thin material of his underwear. My other hand slid up inside his underwear, feeling the smooth hidden skin. Unable to wait any longer, I pulled Aaron's underwear down, slowly, revealing an inch or two of short bushy pubes, before the base of Aaron's cock appeared, quickly followed by the rest of his hard dick, as it sprang free of his underwear. Aaron's cock was a gorgeous golden brown, looked about 5 inches long, decent girth, with foreskin pulled back exposing the pink mushroom head, precum leaking from the slit. I grasped the smooth shaft, rubbing up and down his rock hard dick, only stopping to squeeze his smooth hairless balls. I loved the fact that Aaron was completely hairless, aside from the small pubic bush, that literally sat above the base of his cock.

I looked up and was surprised to see Aaron was nervously biting his lower lip, an anxious, pleading look on his face. The earlier insecurity had returned full force, now that Aaron was naked. He couldn't help himself.

"Do I look alright, do you still want me?" Ask Aaron, his voice made high pitched, boyish, with his pleading, desperate tone.

His tone and look pulled on my heart strings. How could he not know how stunning he was?

"Aaron, you are gorgeous, I've never wanted to fuck anyone, as much as I want to fuck you right now!"

I was rewarded with the most brilliant smile, as relief washed across Aaron's face.

"You can do anything you want to me... I WANT, you to do anything you want to me!" Aaron gushed at me, eyes intently locked to mine.

Aaron thrust his groin towards my face and I quickly guided his teen cock, so warm and hard, into my waiting mouth. Aaron moaned in response. I quickly went to work, enjoying every inch of Aaron's manhood, knowing that this was only a prelude to the main event, where I'd be fucking the beautiful teen before me.

And what a prelude, as my mouth worked Aaron's cock, my hands continued to explore the body of this incredibly fit teenager. Barely legal, a virgin, never before touched and here I was feeling his flat smooth stomach, pert boyish arse, lean athletic legs. All attached to a young willing guy, who's hot looks had me literally panting.

It didn't take long before I felt Aaron tensing, on the edge of cuming. I quickly released Aaron's cock from my mouth. I didn't intend to give Aaron relief that easily. I wanted him gagging for it, I wanted him to cum, but only while I fucked his young ass. He needed to learn early that his climax only comes while riding my cock.

Aaron tried to protest, he was not happy to be denied, when he'd been so close! He wanted nothing more than to force his hot young cock back into my mouth, so that he could cum.

"Not yet" I stalled him, "let's get these jeans and underwear off you, then lie on your back on my bed behind you."

While Aaron followed my instructions, I quickly stripped my own clothes. I paused, catching sight of myself in the mirror. I'd seen better days, my chest hair had more grey than not nowadays. I wasn't fat, but I definitely had a paunch. I guess you could describe me pretty easily, I had a dad bod. The contrast between the lean youthful body before me and my own middle aged wreck, couldn't have been more stark. I now wish I'd thought ahead, I could have at least trimmed the unruly salt and pepper bush surrounding my cock and balls.

Looking over at Aaron I was surprised to see the look of want and desire plastered across his face. Clearly my naked body hadn't disappointed him. I grinned, as I tracked the eyes of the fit teen on my bed and realised they were riveted to my seven inch cock, standing thick and proud! Ready to deal with the teen lying on my bed.

I joined Aaron on the bed, grasping his young legs, spreading them wide so that I could kneel between them. Aaron didn't resist at all, desperate for the middle aged guy in front of him to once more take his beautiful teen cock into his mouth and finish him off.

Of course, I had different plans, I wanted to fuck him first. So ignoring Aaron's cock I took his hands in mine and raised his arms above his head. His tank top lifted as well, revealing more of his gorgeous slim midriff. I leaned down and kissed him.

Breaking away I reached for the restraint tied to the bedpost. As I was securely tightening the padded wrist restraint around Aaron's right wrist, he realised what was happening and began to resist.

"What are you doing!" He exclaimed, fear making his voice high pitched and boyish.

"Shhh," I soothed, "just relax, you're completely safe with me. There's something special about seeing a hot young guy tied down. So vulnerable and powerless, giving up control and submitting to their partner."

Aaron stopped struggling, eyes locked to mine, seeking reassurance that he was safe.

"There's nothing to worry about, and just a hint of danger and helplessness will add to the excitement for you."

Pausing, I maintained eye contact with Aaron. Noting the apprehension in his eyes, mixing with excitement. But he'd stopped resisting and as there didn't seem to be any further signs of protest I continued. Reaching over I grasped his free wrist, lifting his slender arm above his head and securely fastened his second wrist.

I paused, to fully admire the beautiful straight teenage boy before me. Both Aaron's slender arms were now securely fastened above his head, exposing two small patches of dark underarm hair. Handsome face flushed with excitement and uncertainty, over what was about to happen. Those gorgeous eyes locked to mine, lush lips parted slightly. I cupped Aaron's chin with my fingers as I placed my thumb on his lower lip, gently opening his mouth. The mouth of an angel, that would soon be wrapped around my cock, sucking me off.

Aaron's beauty and youth was truly breath taking. Securely tied in place, he was a willing beautiful teenage youth, who was mine, to do with as I pleased. Young athletic legs spread either side of me, his hard teenage cock standing proudly to attention, leaking precum from its slit, nestled in a small solitary patch of pubes. Aaron's lower abdomen and sexy v-cut was exposed beneath his tank top. Placing my hands on his hips, under the tank top, I slid my hands up his teenage body. The tank top rode up as I moved, until I'd exposed Aaron's entire torso, the material bunching around his neck, exposing his boyish chest and pert hard nipples.

"God, your body is incredibly fit and sexy Aaron." I complimented the nude teen boy tied beneath me.

Aaron beamed in response. Then a sly grin stole across his face, "Well I'm defenceless now, my teenage body is free for you to use. What are you going to do to me?"

Fuck, this boy really knew how to press my buttons! I reached over and pinched his hard right nipple between my fingers and gave it a sharp twist.

Aaron gave a startled yelp.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out."

My eyes locked to his. Aaron was unconsciously biting his lower lip, completely focused on me. He looked so hot, I literally groaned with desire.

I tore my eyes away from his. I couldn't wait any longer for my prize, so I grasped Aaron's smooth hairless legs and spread them even wider, before raising them to his chest exposing his teenage arse. He was completely defenceless now, I could literally do whatever I wanted. I could feel Aaron legs straining in my hands, as he tried to open them as wide as possible for me. Trying to give me the best possible access to his virgin hole, that he knew I craved.

His arse was a work of art. A beautiful smooth unblemished arse crack, spread wide revealing his tight hairless hole. I went down on his inviting hole, knowing I was the first. I could almost taste his virgin youth, as I worked my tongue around his smooth hole. My efforts were accompanied by approving moans from Aaron, as I plundered his most intimate area.

Aaron's hole was nice and wet now, and with plenty of lube it wasn't long before I'd managed to work multiple fingers into him. Clearly the poppers had done the trick. My cock was hard and leaking precum in anticipation of the fuck to come. It was time to lube my shaft up and I wanted to see Aaron's angelic lips oblige me.

Moving from between Aaron's legs I straddled his chest, before aiming the head of my dick at his mouth.

Aaron frowned at me, possibly unsure what I wanted.

"I want you to suck my dick," I explained.

"I thought only gay guys sucked dick?"

I chuckled at the idea that Aaron thought sucking my dick was way too gay for him. But at the same time he was tied up, laying naked on his back, in a gay guy's bed, ready to get fucked bareback in his virgin arse!

"Trust me, you want plenty of your spit on my cock, to lube it thoroughly, before I start fucking you." I replied.

Aaron opened his mouth, possibly to protest further, but I took the opportunity and inserted my cock into his mouth. Aaron quickly realised he didn't have much choice, so dutifully began sucking and licking my cock.

"Aaron, I can't wait to see how your tight young ass is going to look, wrapped around my cock shaft. I reckon your going to have the most incredible moans as I fuck your virgin hole."

Aaron had a mouth full of dick so couldn't really respond. I have to be honest, the view of my cock buried in Aaron's handsome face, was the best bit about it. His cock sucking skills were truly dreadful. But he had at least achieved the main aim, which was to thoroughly wet my dick with his saliva. I pulled my dick away, resisting the urge to face fuck him, or test his gag reflex.

"You've definitively never done anything sexually before, with anyone?" I asked

Aaron shook his head. "Never."

"Great, I was tested recently and I'm clean. I'm not going to use a condom, it's safe for us to fuck bareback."

I took my place once more between Aaron's legs, before taking a firm grip on his legs and lifting them up to his chest, exposing his hole. Placing the head of my dripping cock at Aaron's entrance I paused for just a moment.

"Aaron, brace yourself, it's going to hurt a bit as I first penetrate you. Just concentrate on your breathing and try to relax."

"How much is it going to hurt?"

In response, I pushed the head of my cock inside Aaron's arse. I held there as Aaron squealed, more in shock than real pain. I leaned down and kissed Aaron, ignoring the grimace on his face.

Holding Aaron tightly, lips tight to his, I pushed another couple of inches deeper inside his tight arse. Clearly the poppers had done their work, and it wasn't long before my full 7 inch shaft was buried in Aaron.

I lifted away from Aaron, so that I could watch as I withdrew my dick, watching his tightly stretched hole clamped round my dick shaft. Before reversing, to slowly thrust back in to him.