Sketching Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to be my first. More than I can remember ever wanting anything, I want you."

"You... shave?" she quivered, as I guided her fingers over me.

"Last night... for you..."

"Oh god. Oh, you just delight in doing this, I just think I'm getting a handle on you and you just send it all up into the air again like butterflies..."

And then she parted me, and I felt her on me, and for a pure, intense moment I forgot everything else but her.

"Kay... you're soaked."

"Please," I begged, "please touch me... please..."

She rolled me over onto my back, started to place kisses up and down my neck, my chest, over my breasts, all the time keeping a slow, teasing stroke moving on, over, around my clit, down to my slit, back up. I could feel myself writhing, could hear myself panting hoarsely; Sophie drove a leg between mine to try to pin me down; she bit my left nipple gently, and then I felt her add a finger to me and my back arched, locking me in place. I groaned, deep in my throat.

It felt like there was fire in the small of my back. I couldn't breathe, couldn't focus, couldn't do anything except experience the way she took me, led me, pushed me upwards, through the vaguely remembered building tenseness I'd once felt in those abortive long-ago moments when I'd explored myself. But Sophie drove me on, whispering now, cajoling me, a gentle "Come, Kay, come for me," as I moaned, shuddered, writhed, powerless as she took me up... up...

I convulsed, arched over against her, crying out, clutching spasmodically at her hand as my orgasm took me, wracked me, wrung me out and, eventually, left me slumped against her, crying in some strange mix of shock and exultation.

She held me close, kissed away my tears, and let the proximity of her body calm me.

She said nothing, she didn't need to.

-

"What time are you heading in tomorrow?" she said softly, as she pulled herself against me.

"Seven am, bright and early..."

"Shall I meet you?"

"Please. I'd... really like that."

She looked up at me, then reached up to gently stroke my cheek. "Don't look at me that way," she whispered. "I'll never be able to leave if you do. And if I don't leave, neither of us are going to sleep tonight, and then tomorrow is going to be hell."

"Please be safe walking home."

She grinned up at me. "Gosh, I love how tall you are," she said. "Really makes me warm and fuzzy inside."

"That's afterglow."

She laughed. "Speak for yourself... actually, don't, just kiss me."

She stood on her toes and I held her to me.

"I'll call you to say good night," she said softly. "Go inside and keep warm, pumpkin. I can see how cold you are," she added, gently brushing a nipple through the thin sheath of my fleece.

"Soph?" I shuddered, catching her hand and holding it against my breast as I shivered.

"Yeah?"

"It was really special. Today, I mean. I... thank you."

She kissed me again. "Go on, you. Chat a bit later. Mwa."

I leaned against the door, watching until she was out of sight, then closed the door and stretched my exhausted body. I ached in places I'd never suspected could ache before, and every memory of her made me blush and sent flutters down my arms and legs. I snuck back upstairs to my room, found our abandoned wine, and poured myself the remains of a glass. Then I sat against my headboard, sipping the wine, smelling the ghostly scent of her on my sheets.

Her painting beckoned to me, and, wincing slightly, I moved to my easel, where I simply stared at her, marvelling at the way in which my life had changed so completely in a handful of days

And then I found myself thinking about the study she wanted. And about how I could give it to her.

-

"You look tired," she said, archly, as I reached our crossroads and stepped into her waiting arms.

I snorted, then tucked my face into her hair and inhaled, luxuriating in the scent of her as she squeezed me against her. She pulled free, stood on her toes and kissed me. "Good morning," she added, grinning.

"It is now," I said softly.

She laughed and took my arm, and we set off for the station. "Sleep alright?"

"No... had lots to think about."

"Are you ok? About yesterday?" She frowned.

"It was wonderful. I... just had to unpack it all and make sure it was in the correct places is all..."

"Mm." She leaned in, resting her head against my shoulder. "I had fun. Slept like the dead. Was filthy when I woke up though, had to have a whore shower."

"A what?"

"Whore shower. Tits, bum, pits, face, pussy..."

"Sophie," I laughed, scandalised.

"It's your fault, so don't get all high and mighty," she grinned. "Anyway, it's good enough for the day, it's not like anyone in the office is going to see my nethers..."

"Oh you are foul."

"You love it."

"Mm," I replied, not dignifying her with an answer as we made our way through the ticket barriers and down to the platform. The carriage was packed, so we wormed our way into a space, and she rested her head against my shoulder as our interminable commute started.

"I got odd looks from Sue this morning," I complained.

"Well... we were quite noisy."

"Serves her right. I've put up with her sexcapades with no complaint for months."

"I'll moan more next time," Sophie breathed into my neck, and we descended into suppressed giggles.

I parted from her at the door to my office, and she gave me a long, lingering hug and a chaste kiss goodbye before she carried on walking towards Blackfriars. I leaned against the wall, watching her, and she gave me her customary glance and smile before she disappeared into the crowd.

I tagged myself into the building, climbed the flight of stairs, and found myself a booth. I had an idea, and I needed to talk to my Dad. I knew that I could always trust him to give me good advice.

Ring.

Ring.

Click.

"Kay, princess! This is early for you. Everything ok?"

I smiled, tucked the handset into my neck. "Hi, Dad, um... everything is... really good, actually. Listen, just a quick call. I think it's time for me to start looking for a house, and I wanted your advice on what to do."

"Wow, that's sudden. What prompted this?"

"Just tired of coming home to the sounds of my flat-mate's sex life is all, and want more space for my art."

"Get your own sex life and compete!"

"Daaaaaad," I laughed. "Stop being filthy."

"Okay, okay love. So. You've got your Nan's inheritance... I guess you intend to tap into that?"

"I thought it would be enough for a deposit, maybe cover some of whatever fees there are."

"Oh, trust me, it will help but it probably won't cover them all. There are parasites, leeches everywhere when it comes to property," he grumbled. "Listen, love, on the subject, your mum and I were actually thinking of investing in one of these property syndicates... but if you're serious, we would always rather back you than some randoms. We could help you with the deposit, and then if you ever sell you pay us back whatever our money's grown - would that work for you?"

"That... would be magical, Dad. That would give us so many more options."

"Us, Kay?"

"Um..." I felt myself blushing. "Well, shit..."

"Kay, is there something you should be telling me?"

I could hear the grin, could see the raised eyebrow and crinkling laugh lines. Subterfuge was futile, Dad knew me too well.

"Oh god... Dad... I... I think I've met someone... and I think it's serious. I wanted to tell you and Mum in person, not for it to slip out like this."

"Serious, hmm? That's exciting. It must be serious if you're letting things slip like that. So... what's her name?"

"What? How? How did you..." I stammered, after a period of stunned, mortified silence.

I heard his laughter. "Kay," he chuckled. "Oh, my girl, you're such an innocent sometimes. Did you think I didn't know?"

"How? How on earth when I... didn't know?"

"Maybe," he laughed softly. "Mum and I have known for years, love. We just never mentioned it because it's none of our business, and you seemed to be working through it okay by yourself. Maybe you hadn't worked it all out yet, but then you never were very quick on the uptake with some things."

"Dad!" I protested.

"What's your lady's name, love?"

"Sophie," I whispered, blushing.

"Is she nice?"

"There aren't enough words."

"Oh dear. Sounds extremely serious. You'll have to bring her around so we can embarrass you more."

"Dad!"

"Kay, in all seriousness... I'm really happy to hear your news... both sets of it."

"So.. you're not... it doesn't bug you?"

"Who you love is none of my business," he replied softly. "I'm your Dad. The only thing I care about, my girl, is that you're safe and happy. So long as she's hot," he added, teasing.

"Dad!"

"I'm joking, I'm joking," he laughed. "Kay, on the original subject, run the numbers, we'll do the same this side, then go find an agency and get your name on their books and get them looking. It will take some time but you need to be ready to move when something comes up. Property moves quickly, but you have the advantage of not needing to sell a home in order to buy. Let us know."

"I love you, Daddy," I breathed, heart aching. "God, I'm so lucky I have you. I was so scared of this talk and you just made it so easy for me."

"Not half as lucky as me, princess. You and your mum are the two best things that ever happened to me. Phone later when you can, and we'll talk more. Bye now."

"Bye, Dad..."

And then I leaned back, wanting to laugh and cry at the same time. So I sniffed, stood, and went to make myself a cup of tea to start the day.

-

"Hello, lover."

"Hello," I breathed into her neck.

"You look strange. What's going on?"

"Just a long shitty day. Glad... glad I have you to finish it with."

"Mm. Flattery will get you everywhere, you know."

"What are our plans?"

"How about we have a quiet one? We could go back to my mum's, make supper, watch a film..."

"That sounds magical," I agreed. "That sounds like exactly what I need."

We made our way down into the bowels of the Underground, and found a nook on the third train to arrive. Once again, Sophie wormed her way up against me, and I flushed as I felt her press a leg gently against my thighs.

"Sophie," I whispered, slightly scandalised.

"What," she replied, mischievously.

"Don't start something you can't finish..."

"Is that a challenge?"

I blushed, grinned. "Maybe..."

"I've half a mind to take you up on that, you know."

She leaned her head against me, and increased the pressure slightly, but did nothing more until we reached Clapham. I was almost relieved when it was time to exit the train; the slow, bumpy journey had pushed me to an uncomfortable level of desire, and I desperately needed the fresh air for my own sanity. Sophie was also flushed, eyes sparkling as she glanced sideways at me.

"I'm going to need new underwear," I grumbled.

She cackled, unrepentant. "I like doing that to you."

"I think you just have to touch me, you know. That's all I think it takes..."

"But it's more fun up close and personal," she replied, as she squeezed me against her, and I had to agree.

We walked slowly through the building drizzle, and I for one enjoyed the gentle pressure of her against me, the knowledge that she was there. All too soon, we reached her house - she unlocked the door and ushered me in. She took my coat from me, and hung it and hers behind the door.

"Hungry?" she asked.

"A bit. Is your mum home?"

"Nah, she'll be on shift until much later." She ducked into the kitchen. "We've got some leftover mac and cheese, or I could whip us something up if you like?"

I leaned my chin on my crossed arms, watching her. "I don't mind, not fussed."

She smiled over a shoulder at me. "Ok, I'll make us some quick pasta. A warm meal would be nice, don't you think?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice."

"You ok, Kay?"

"Uhuh. Just... still kind of star-struck or something I think."

She laughed. "You're a very appreciative girlfriend."

"I have lots to be appreciative of."

She smiled at me, then started rummaging in the cupboards.

-

"This is nice," she breathed, and shifted slightly.

"Ow. That's my breast."

"Sorry." She shifted again. "Better?"

"Uh huh."

"Have I told you recently how nice it is that you're so tall?"

"I'm only six foot. Not much more than you, really..."

"Well, it's wonderful to have you to look up to."

"That' a terrible pun, Soph."

"I know, I'm proud of it."

She pulled herself in against me, then settled back with a sigh. "Always liked this movie. Kate Winslet is gorgeous."

"Yeah. Rubens would have wanted to paint her."

"He's the one who did the the nudes, right?"

"Soph, that could be used to describe every artist from the Renaissance onwards. People get into art because it allows them to see naked girls. But yes, Rubens did a lot of nudes. Famous Dutch master. Sort of a contemporary of Rembrandt."

"Swot," she breathed.

"I bet you could tell me seventeen things I don't know about Oscar Wilde."

"Perhaps," she agreed. "But I'm more into Stephen King and Lovecraft."

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

"Shush, you, or I'll give you something to be saucy about." She turned, kissed my breast through the fabric of my top.

I shivered, wriggled slightly against her. "Soph," I breathed.

She trailed a finger down over my tummy, to my lap, where she brushed her fingertips along my inner thighs, eliciting another whimper from me.

"I like how much you like being touched."

"By you," I moaned. "It's... like I'm wired up to a battery. Everything tingles when you do that. Soph... stop, Soph, you're... you're going to make me very uncomfortable..."

"Really?"

"Uh huh. You're... Soph... you're drenching me..." I whispered.

"And that is bad why?" she asked, as she slowly slipped her hand under my tights. I took a shuddering breath, and then as she quested slowly lower I gave in, opening myself to her. She made a soft noise in her throat as she reached me, and pressed her belly hard against my hip.

"This is what you do to me," I whimpered, as I reached down to hold her hand against me. "Feel what you do to me..."

"Oh, babes, I can, and believe me, it's mutual."

I moaned as I felt her caress me, felt her part my lips with one and then two fingers. I slid lower on the couch, arching back against the armrest, and Sophie rolled partially onto me as she nuzzled my neck and teased my soaking slit, then started to stroke a finger around the base of my throbbing, aching clitoris. I turned my head, squeezing my eyes closed, as she tortured me, teased me, played me.

"Soph... Soph... oh... oh..."

"I love doing this to you," she hissed. "Love fucking you, making love to you. You're so sexy, so hot, God you do my head in..."

"Soph... God... I'm... this is..."

"Come for me, pumpkin. I know you're close. I can feel you trembling."

I moaned assent, slid further down, opened my legs further. I could feel myself sweating, feel how slick I was, and the sensation of her fingers on me, of her body against mine, was the most exquisite sensation I could ever remember.

"So... oh, oh God... oh..."

I could feel a knot of tension building deep in me. I could feel my back tensing. I couldn't resist the urge to squirm, my hips moving almost of their own accord as she moved her thigh over mine, slipped my right leg between hers and started to grind on it.

I was close. Aching, near-incoherent, powerless to resist in any manner as Sophie took me.

"So... so..." I moaned.

"Come, Kay, come for me," she groaned in sympathy. "Come hard for me, baby..."

And then it happened; my belly spasmed, thighs clamping down on her, arching me up off the sofa, crying out, begging her to carry on, begging her to stop, unable to help myself as my hips bucked against her, her own shuddering moan a pale echo of the exultation of release I felt with her fingers on and in me.

She held me against her until I'd stopped shaking, then reached up to kiss me, a slow, sensual epilogue to the delicious way she'd made love to me.

And then I lay there, panting slightly, while she slowly withdrew her fingers and licked them clean.

"Shall we move upstairs?" she asked softly, after a while.

"Won't... won't it scandalise your mum?"

Sophie snorted. "That ship sailed long ago. She won't mind."

"Ok. Ok. But... you're going to have to help me up, my legs are jelly."

She laughed softly at me, then levered herself up and offered me a hand. She pulled me to my feet, and made a soft, happy sound as I wrapped my arms around her and crushed her to me.

Then she turned off the telly, took my hand and led me upstairs to her room. She turned on her desk lamp, killed the main light, and closed the door.

"I want to see you naked," she said, matter of fact. "I've felt you but not seen you, and I desperately need to admire you."

"You're going to make me shy," I whispered.

She took the hem of my top, and slowly lifted it up. She pulled it over my head, then down off my arms, and dropped it to one side. I shivered slightly, whimpering as she placed a gentle butterfly kiss on my shoulder. She reached around me, unclipped my bra, and discarded it too. She leaned forward, and gently kissed my left breast, my left nipple, then my throat.

"I wish I could have this as a photo," she breathed. "You are gorgeous. You should have been a model."

"Soph," I protested, blushing.

"I'm going to ravish you," she announced, as she stripped out of her jersey and discarded it and her vest. She unclipped her bra, dropped it, then took my hands, raised them to her, to cup her, to fondle her. "Touch me," she commanded, as she pushed herself against me. "Your touch makes me crazy. Make me crazy, Kay."

I gently started to explore her body, flushing with some mix of shyness and ramping desire as she stood there, eyes closed, goosebumps spreading swiftly over her shoulders. She shuddered as I stepped around her and brushed my lips across her shoulders and then up to the nape of her neck. I crossed my arms over her belly, pulled her back against me, and kissed down her jawline. She groaned, spun in my arms, and reached up to pull me down to her, her lips hot, eager for me.

Then she broke free, laughing giddily, as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall - she stepped free and kicked it out of the way; I watched her move, a lump in my throat as I admired the sheer lace panties and thigh-high stockings that she began to slide down her legs. "Don't undress," she breathed, "I want to do it. I want to feel your skin as I strip you."

She peeled her panties off her, and I felt my heart thumping as she straightened to let me see her.

"Now you," she breathed, and she hooked her fingers into my leggings. She slid them and my wrecked underwear slowly down, planting kisses down my thighs as she squatted in front of me, her face level with me, as she freed first one and then the other leg. She looked up at me, smiled wickedly, and then slowly pushed me back towards her bed.

"Soph... what..."

"Sit down and let me see you..."

I blushed, unnerved by the intensity of her gaze, settling myself onto the side of her bed, opening myself for her, flushing hot red, tingling as she stared down at my body.

"Kay..."

"Uh huh..."

"Can I... taste you?"

"What?"

"I want to lick your clit, Kay. I want to tongue you until you scream my name."

"Oh... oh god, Sophie," I whispered, as the ache built in my belly again. "I... don't I need to clean myself?"

"Not for me. Not now. Not if you don't want to. But it's your choice," she said, as she slowly reached out to touch me. "I want to, but not if it's going to be weird for you."

I looked at her, then, swallowing, braced my arms behind me and leaned back, lifting myself slightly for her. "I... ok..."