Sketching Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure?"

"No... but yes..."

"Ok. Tell me if that changes."

She lowered her mouth to me, and I gasped a breath as she touched the tip of her tongue to my clit.

"Oh... oh wow..."

"Ok?"

"Uh... huh..."

"Ok then."

She slowly started to lick me, a small, excruciating movement along me. I moaned, loudly, arched my back, then fell over backwards, uncaring of how my head rebounded off the wall as she pushed herself against me, her tongue spreading me, teasing on me, around me, darting down to my entrance then back up, firm but yielding in just the perfect way. Then I cried out as she slipped a finger into me, and followed it with another. I clutched at her head, at her hair, grinding unconsciously against her as she started to suck on my clit, rolling it between her lips.

"Uhn... oh... fuck..." I panted. "Oh... fuck... fuck... Soph... God that's amazing... please... God... don't... stop..."

And then I strained upwards off the bed as I felt her curling her fingers over inside me. Everything became suddenly more intense. The sensation of her in me, her tongue on me... I felt like I couldn't breathe no matter how much I panted for air, little begging gasps as I writhed on her, impaled on her, as she taunted me, loved me, pleasured me and pushed me screaming off the cliff edge of my climax and into the near-unconsciousness of an apocalyptic orgasm.

I lay there, convulsing, shaking, completely incapable of thought or action, as she licked me in time with each pulsing, agonising contraction. I knew I was crying out, but there was nothing I could do, something primal had taken hold of me and would not let go.

And then, after an age, it started to ebb. I moaned, long and low, as she pulled her fingers out of me, and again as she climbed up to kiss me, the taste of me slick on her lips, her own breathing laboured as she lay down on me, skin to slick skin, her neck tucked into mine.

I took a deep, shuddering breath, then, slowly, I wormed my hand in between us, to her, to find her, to open her, gently start to tease her. She moaned, then spread herself over me, sliding her thighs down over my hips and gripping me with them as she gyrated in small circles against my palm, brushing herself against me and slicking me with her as I slowly stroked my fingertips along and around her clit. She began to pant, pulling her belly against me - I stretched, slipping my fingertips in and out of her, just penetrating her, marvelling at the heat of her. Sweat slicked our skin; her breasts and nipples pressing against me as she shifted, squeezed me between her legs, rode back against my hand. She placed her hands on my shoulders and lifted herself, eyes closed, mouth open, head thrown back, grinding hard down against my palm, driving my index and middle fingers into her.

Sophie began to lift herself and let herself drop back onto me, driving my digits into her as she pinched her nipples, squeezed her breasts, and panted.

She opened her eyes, a puzzled frown taking form. I could feel her stomach starting to tense in time with her pained crescendo of whimpers. Then she hunched forward, face going slack as her leg muscles locked, quivering on me.

"Mm...mm...mmmoh...fucking...shit..." she whimpered. "Oh... oh... oh fuck... fuck... oh god..."

She collapsed forward onto me, grunting into my neck with each powerful spasm of her muscles. I wrapped my free arm around her, pulled her down against me, and held her, fingers still in her, revelling in the way I could feel all the muscles of her body clenching and releasing in sympathy with one another.

Slowly she relaxed, and I gently eased out of her, toes curling at the little moan she let out. She rolled unceremoniously off me, leaving a mostly-sweat-slicked thigh thrown over my belly, and lay there, watching me with a silly grin that probably matched my own.

"You, missy," she breathed, "have my cheat codes. Oh God, Kay, that was intense."

I laughed softly. "Seemed only fair given what you just did to me."

"Uh huh. Well. I'm going to need a rest. And then a bath. And then, maybe, I'll get you to do that to me again. If my stomach muscles last," she snorted.

I rolled into her, tucked my face into her neck. "I would love to do that to you again. I have never felt anything as amazing as that. Any of it. Your tongue on me. Feeling you coming... all of it."

"You should have felt it from my side," she laughed, as she stroked my back. "Oh, I'm definitely going to get addicted to you."

"Ditto," I breathed, closing my eyes, pulling myself in closer to her.

-

"Morning mum!"

"Morning Soph. Morning, Kay," she added, with a grin.

"Morning, Mrs Williams," I said, blushing.

"Gemma, Kay. I'm Gemma. Don't make me feel old," she added, waving a finger at me. "I hope Sophie gave you the bed this time, Kay."

I muttered a yes, blushed more, and she laughed at me.

"Mum, please stop teasing my girlfriend."

"Never," Sophie's mum replied, with a wink. "She knew what she was signing up for."

"Not strictly true, but I'll allow it," Sophie answered with a smile. She hugged her mum, then turned to me. "Come, Kay, we need to get going or we're going to be horribly late. Bye, mum!"

"Bye girls, have a nice day!"

Sophie shut the door behind us, and we loped towards the Tube station. Sophie was smiling like a sunbeam, her arm linked through mine - I, meanwhile, was preoccupied, trying to deal with the knowledge that I was wearing an incredibly sheer, effectively transparent pair of Sophie's own panties due to a lack of time to get home and get a clean pair of my own.

"You picked these on purpose, didn't you?"

"Naturally," she grinned. "They look amazing on you. You look amazing in them."

"If by amazing you mean awash, yes..."

"Half the fun, pumpkin. Just think how nice it will be when I slip them off you later."

"Soph," I whispered. "Don't make me blush or start me down that route now or I'm not going to be able to concentrate at all at work today."

"Sneak into the ladies and ad-lib a bit."

"Sophie!" I gasped, scandalised, laughing.

"What," she said, eyes wide and innocent. "Needs must, pumpkin! You can send me photos," she added, wickedly.

"You're going to get me arrested for public indecency at this rate."

"Pubic indecency," she said, grinning.

"That too."

We tagged in through the barriers, and then climbed onto the train as it arrived. Sophie pushed me into a corner, and leaned in against me.

"It's not much easier for me either, you know," she breathed. "You're just wearing them. I'm going to be spending the day daydreaming about getting home, peeling them off you and getting at what's under them."

"Sophie," I breathed, as I felt a tremor run through me. "Sophie, you're wicked. You're making me so wet. Stop, or I'm going to jump you."

She laughed softly, throatily, and I felt her slip a hand inside my jacket. I held my breath, pulse thumping in my ears, but she behaved, and merely reached down to gently run her hands over the small of my back as she tucked her face into my neck.

Bank station came far too soon, and I kissed her goodbye at the door to my office building, uncaring now of the envious looks many passing men gave us, and I thoroughly enjoyed both the little moan she gave me as I kissed her, and the bright red flush it had brought to her cheeks and neck that I noticed as I let her go. I watched her walk away, waited for the glance, blew her a kiss, laughed at how she stumbled slightly, and then turned and entered my building. The receptionist gave me an approving grin and thumbs up, and blushing even more fiercely if that was possible, I escaped upstairs.

I sat down at my desk, squeezed my legs together, briefly, and started searching for well-regarded (or at least less-hated) estate agents.

-

I'd left early, pleading personal admin, and my boss had waved me off with a "See you tomorrow!". Then I'd boarded the tube and set off south to Morden, where I'd emerged and walked a small distance down the main road, pausing as I reached my destination.

I hesitated, took a breath to calm myself, then stepped into the estate agent's office. I smiled shyly at the single middle-aged agent, and waited for her to finish her call.

"Good afternoon," I said, as she turned to me.

"Hi, how can I help?"

"Um. I would like to buy a house. I've never done this so I've got no idea what the process is, but I looked online and your agency has good ratings so I thought I'd come and ask..."

"Well," she began, "it's a fairly long process to distill down, but the gist of it is you give us a budget and the general areas you'd want to look, and leave your contact details with us - then if anything comes up that matches, we let you know."

"How... long does it typically take?"

"That depends on a lot of factors - chaining, whether you can get mortgage approval, surveys, etcetera. Assuming everything works out, it could take a couple of weeks."

"Ok, wow, that's quite quick."

"Only in good cases. All too often, things come up," she added wryly.

"So, would it be possible for me to leave my details with you?"

"Sure. Fill in this form," she said, "and we'll capture you onto our system. Don't forget your email address."

I filled in the forms, setting a budget that would be a push but not impossible, and limiting the search to commutable regions. I knew that realistically whatever the agents turned up would be no gem, not even in the rough... but the chance to own something, to share it with her... it was worth the inevitable problems I'd encounter down the road.

I left the form on her desk, smiled my thanks, and then made my way to the nearest station.

- All done, on my way home now -

- How was the appointment? - came the response from Sophie.

I flushed, guilty at the white lie I'd told her about the mole on my back.

- She says to keep an eye on it, but that it's not a problem at the moment -

- I'll keep a very close eye on it ;) -

I smiled to myself. - Climbing onto tube, probably going to lose signal. Will ping you when I'm home -

- xxx. Leaving work shortly too. Your place or mine? -

- Mine, yours needs new linen... -

- Touché - she replied, and I could imagine the grin.

I climbed onto a carriage, and leaned into a corner, staring at the floor or out the windows as the train rumbled on. I was picturing a house for us; how we could make it ours.

I hoped to God I was right about her.

-

"Ding dong!" she sang, grinning up at me in the soft light of our outside light.

I reached out and pulled her to me, sighing and tucking my face into her hair as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Kay?"

"Just... really glad to see you," I breathed, squeezing her against me, luxuriating in the scent of her.

Then I let her go and closed the door behind her. "Long day," I said, by way of explanation, as I took her coat and scarf and hung them up for her.

"Uh huh. Preaching to the choir. So," she said, glancing up at me, "The mole is ok then? Nothing sinister?"

"Yeah. She reckoned it's benign but that if it grows or changes shape I need to go back. She says I should take regular photos of it."

"Pity it's just your back and not somewhere more... intimate."

"Sophie," I laughed, leading her to the kitchen. "You are filthy. Filthy!"

"Hot-blooded," she said, grinning. "On that note... how're the undies?"

"Ruined," I said, sourly. "I've been soaked since you said you were coming over."

"Really?"

"Uh huh." I reached for a wineglass, then froze as I felt her slip her hand around my waist and down into my leggings.

"Sophie," I groaned. "What are you doing?"

"Shh," she breathed, "just checking..."

I shivered as I felt her fingertip slip down, and then further down.

"Oh... wow," she murmured.

"Soph..." I whimpered as I felt her push the slick fabric of my... of her panties aside.

"You're soaking wet."

"Tell me something... I don't... already know," I groaned, shuddering as she stroked her finger along me. "Been like this all day. Surprised I'm not dehydrated."

"Did you masturbate?"

"No. Didn't. Just. Suffered through. It."

"Silly..." she observed quietly as she increased the speed, the pressure.

"Wanted... your fingers on me..." I whimpered, helpless, hips grinding of their own volition.

She wrapped her arm around me, pulled me back against her, and penetrated me, driving her finger in and out of me, sliding over my clit with each movement. I braced my arms on the countertop, opened my legs for her, moaning deep in my throat, letting her use me, letting her take me.

"You're close, aren't you. I can tell," she whispered into my ear, making me shiver as she nuzzled my earlobe. "Your leg and tummy muscles give these small twitches when you're near. It's so much fun."

"Uhn...huhn...oh... oh... oh fuck..."

And then I convulsed forward onto my forearms, crying out, legs shivering, heart thudding a mad tattoo as she drove her fingers deep into me. I gasped for breath, struggling to keep my legs under me as Sophie teased me, timing each small movement of her fingers for the spasms running through me.

She was laughing exultantly as she let me go. She pulled her hand free, licked her fingers clean, and then gripped my bum and pulled me hard against her. Her kiss was wanton, hot, salty, and far, far shorter than I wanted it to be.

And then she just held me, still giggling, as I fought to regain some sort of control of my primary motor functions.

"You can't do that to me," I panted, trembling. "You cannot. I'll pass out."

"I like how appreciative you are."

"Soph, I can't walk straight right now. Certainly can't pour you the wine I was going to pour you. It will go everywhere but the intended receptacle."

"I'll help myself then," she grinned. "Let you pull yourself together. Want a glass too?"

"Fuck, yes please."

She poured me a glass, set it and hers on the table, and then helped me stagger over. My lips sent small pulses of sensation through me as I walked, and I'm sure I whimpered once or twice, because she laughed softly.

"Highly strung," she teased me.

"You're just so very fucking good for me," I said. "I... just..."

"Hmm?"

"Just wish I'd met you years ago is all. I was so lonely, Soph."

She leaned in and kissed my cheek. "All things in their correct time, pumpkin. All that matters is we have each other now."

"Is it weird to say that I can't imagine not having you in my life?"

She took a sip of her wine. "Not to me. Especially not now that I'm getting to know you. Every layer I peel back just makes me more excited about what's to come."

"You free me."

"Free you? From?"

"From myself."

"Mm. I don't think I free you, pumpkin. I think you've always had the capacity. Maybe you just needed a catalyst."

"Maybe I just needed your tongue on my pussy."

"Now who's being filthy," she said, grinning.

"I blame you."

"I confess."

"I'll punish you later. Once I can walk," I added, ruefully.

We laughed again, and Sophie stood and began to rummage. "What do you want for supper?" she asked.

"Soph, you can't always be the cook..."

"Shush. I love cooking, and cooking for you is something I want to do as often as I can."

"So long as you let me do the dishes then."

"Deal," she said, smiling over her shoulder.

-

She shifted slightly in my arms, wriggling down, her bum pressed to my belly. I moved my hand a bit, cupped her breast, toyed gently with her nipple. She sighed, a small, happy sound.

"I like being like this with you," she murmured. "Naked, nothing chasing us, no need to move or think or be anyone but myself, right here, right now."

"Are you ever someone else?"

"Only when I have to pretend to be an adult."

"Mm." I kissed her neck, and she wriggled. "Well, for what it's worth, I really enjoy holding you like this."

"Mm. I'm not surprised. My breasts are awesome."

"Yes. Yes, they are."

She snorted, pushed herself back against me. "Well, I'm glad you like them."

"Anybody would. They're works of art. I'd love to paint you some day."

"Paint... as in nude?"

I flushed slightly. "Yeah."

"Mm. So long as nobody else sees it. I'm into flaunting myself for you, not for anyone who stops by."

"I'm bad at sharing."

I felt her laughter. "You're good at sharing yourself with me."

"That's easy. You just smile at me and I lose the ability to resist you."

"Mm. Nice thought."

"Soph?"

"Uh huh."

"Are you..."

"Little bit."

"Can I..."

She lifted a leg slightly, rolled over onto her back, and lay there, eyes closed, smiling. "Go ahead," she breathed.

"I'd like to... look at you."

"Mm. I might have to charge you admission."

"Really."

She laughed softly. then spread her legs. "Look, touch, admire," she breathed. "I'm just going to lie here and enjoy it."

I levered myself up. She lifted her leg, let me under it, and hooked it over my waist, giving me an unobstructed view of her. I reached out, hesitant at first, admiring the deep pink of her lips, the paler hood of her clit. A faint sheen of moisture clung to her, and her sparse pubic hair was looped into small brown curls against her skin.

I parted her, and she arched her back slightly as I leaned in towards her.

"This is making me really hot," she said, shakily. "Having you there, staring at me with such intensity. Makes it really hard to catch my breath."

"Your lips are beautiful."

"And aching."

"Mm." I spread her, admiring her neat inner lips, parting them slightly with my fingertip.

"Soph?"

"Kay..."

"Can I...taste you?"

"Do you need to ask? Touch me, taste me, feel me, fuck me..."

I leaned in further, the heady scent of her rising around me. I touched my tongue to her, slipping the tip along her. She moaned softly, and reached down, pulling herself apart for me.

I licked her again, tasting her, drunk on the scent of her, watching as her stomach quivered.

"What do you like?" I said, softly.

"Anything. You do. Anything," she panted.

I trailed my tongue over her clit, then around the base. Sophie arched up again. "Oh. Oh... God... Yeah. Just there. That. Do that. Do it more."

I obliged, slowly running my tongue over and around her. Sophie moaned, head rolling from side to side, and I watched goosebumps crawl over her belly.

"Finger. Put a finger in me," she whispered. "Put two fingers in me."

I slowly inserted my index finger into her. She groaned, a deep animalistic growl of need. I felt her start to gyrate, to shimmy up and down on me. I added another finger, and found a rhythm that seemed to really please her, judging by the sounds she started to make.

"Kay... Kay... swear to God... will kill you if you stop... don't stop... fuck that's nice..."

And then I took her clit between my lips, and sucked gently on it as I tongued it. Sophie cried out, arched up off the bed.

"Oh... oh... oh fuck that's good..."

I could feel her legs tensing and relaxing, could see the way her belly muscles were spasming. I started to slide my slick fingers in and out of her, timing each thrust for one of her spasms.

"Uhn... uhn... oh... oh..."

And then she bucked up, lifting herself completely clear of the bed, crying out, legs clamping down on my head, hands pressing me against her, grinding my chin against her lips and my tongue against her clit, covering me with her scent. She collapsed back, convulsions wracking her, clenching her legs on me, her vaginal muscles pulsing on my fingers and against my lips.

Slowly her orgasm subsided, and she moaned as she reached down to pull me up to her. She kissed me, then clasped me to her, panting for breath. Then she pushed me over to her side and rolled into me, arms clasped across her chest, face buried in my own dishevelled hair.