All Comments on 'Slave Girl Ch. 03 - Conclusion'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hasnoaliashasnoaliasover 1 year agoAuthor

Ok. In my defense, I didn’t realize this chapter was 15 pages long. Lol. But the series is now finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best pieces of erotica I’ve read.

grey

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 1 year ago

Very happy to get an update on this story. I really enjoyed reading this entry. Hope you can return to it when the muse strikes you. There are more stories to be told with these characters.

Cheers

weissroseweissroseover 1 year ago

A lovely end to an excellent series. I would, however, be remiss if I did not add to the voices clamoring for a final installment. I would love to see an epilogue that shows a normal day in the life of these four, and perhaps some friends.

historyswitchhistoryswitchover 1 year ago

I just binged all of this story over the past few days and wow. I really enjoyed it. I would love more of this or more like this. I just want all of them to be happy.(well all of the girls, fuck her dad and antony) I also love the polyamory rep here. Definitely 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved this series and hate to see it end here. with new dynamic at work I would love for another chapter or series expandig onthe new relationship between these ladys since she isnt a slave anymore

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Good story but maybe a little repetive although I liked the way Angela was taken in by the "family". In some ways i'd have liked to see Angela get satisfaction on her father who obviously caused her to be enslaved.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A lot of fun, but I would’ve wished for revenge on Angela‘s parents. Given how abused she was, the argument could be made they were responsible for her behavior, and they should be the ones enslaved.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hartley agree a fantastic story. Definatly need's to be continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous