Slave Girl Ch. 03 - Conclusion

Story Info
The finale.
52.2k words
4.75
14.8k
49

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,248 Followers

After the heartbreaking flood of her kitten's past had ended, Danielle had fucked Angela practically into unconsciousness. Feeling the need to "make it all better" had spurred Danielle on through three more orgasms for her and an unknown amount for her kitten. With Angela clinging to her mistress with a contented smile on her delicate face, Danielle had held her until she fell asleep in her arms. Danielle has justified this by the fact that her kitten had already brought her to numerous orgasms and experienced her own as well. Letting her kitten get her past off her chest and offering her comfort afterward, would cement her kitten's loyalty and dedication to her. Still, even imagining someone hurting her kitten filled her with rage. The only thing stopping Danielle from seeking some form of revenge was the fact that the boy in question was already enslaved to a man that was well known to be particularly brutal and humiliating to the straight slaves he purchases for use as fuckboys. Plus she has heard rumors that after he inevitably tires of them he sells them off to slave brothels. Danielle smiled previously at the fact that the boy would suffer for the remainder of his days.

Danielle made several decisions as she watched her kitten begin to stir in her arms. She knew her choices weren't made solely for her own benefit and her need to inspire loyalty in her sex slave, but Danielle couldn't help it. Her kitten would benefit from her decisions. Danielle smiled again as she thought that doing things for her kitten's benefit was reason enough for her. She suddenly stiffened when she thought of her mother and Brenda. Danielle had never thought of Brenda as anything other than a second mother to her. Brenda was already looking after Angela the way any decent mother should. Danielle has always known about the immense amount of love Brenda and her mother shared. As Danielle looked down at her sleeping kitten she wondered...

Angela stirred and woke in a pleasant and contented mood after last night's sexual escapades, followed by her breakdown in front of her beautiful mistress, which was followed by her mistress initiating further sexual escapades that culminated in Angela's restful sleep in her mistress's arms. She looked into her mistress's smiling face and considered if her mistress had been offering her comfort in Angela's time of need. Angela had never experienced comfort of any kind during difficult times and hoped to be able to show her mistress how much she appreciated the gesture. Smiling shyly up at her mistress, Angela said, "Good morning, mistress. Did you sleep well?"

Danielle was struck in her heart at her kitten's immediate analysis and attentiveness to her mistress's needs, even after first waking up. Danielle continued to smile down at her cute kitten as she answered, "I slept very well, kitten, thank you."

Deciding that now was the time for a deep conversation, Danielle said, "We have a few minutes to talk before we get up and there are a few things we need to discuss kitten."

Danielle continued before her kitten could get the wrong idea, as she explained, "You know about my mother's relationship with Brenda but I should also explain my relationship with them both. I've always considered Brenda as a second mother to me and have always treated her like that. My mother is the head of the household and Brenda is technically her sex slave, but neither of them behave in that way towards either of them. My mother and Brenda gave me my first sexual experience and we still have sex together from time to time. My mother and Brenda are more dominant toward me sexually and I enjoy submitting to either or both of them during sex. This is the way it has always been between us. Brenda has always wanted a daughter. She doesn't care if she had a mother/daughter relationship like I have with either of them, she just wants a daughter of her own. I know that you have noticed that Brenda has looked out for you and guided you if you needed it. Brenda would like to consider you and treat you as her own daughter. I just want you to know that if you decide to consider Brenda as a mother figure and you choose to have a relationship with her like my mother and I have with each other, I would be ok with that."

Angela blinked and was speechless as she tried to understand what her mistress was telling her. Finally finding her voice, Angela asked, "Is that what you want me to do, mistress?"

Danielle shook her head and explained, "I want you to do whatever you want in regard to your relationship with Brenda. If you choose to continue on in simply treating Brenda with the respect she deserves, if you choose to consider her as a mother figure, or if you choose to engage in a mother/daughter relationship like my mother and I have that is completely up to you. Brenda will not force the issue or pressure you in any way, trust me kitten."

Angela nodded her head as she thought about this new development. She finally answered, "I'm not sure what I feel, mistress. I'd like to just continue on as Brenda and I are now and see how I feel if that's ok."

Danielle smiled at her cute little confused kitten as she answered, "Like I said kitten, it is your choice."

After their new customary morning sex, the girls showered and dressed then joined Alexandra and Brenda for breakfast. Angela was still nervous around Alexandra but carried on as best she could. Breakfast was casual and relaxed as Danielle, Alexandra, and Brenda discussed what they needed to do today. As they talked, Angela couldn't help but steal glances at Brenda throughout the meal. Brenda smiled warmly at Angela, not knowing about the morning's conversation, and just believed the young girl was still nervous and looking to her for how she should act.

After breakfast and subsequent cleanup, Danielle kissed Angela goodbye as Alexandra kissed Brenda goodbye and they both left the house for their errands of the day. Brenda and Angela parted as they both set to cleaning their respective mistresses' bedrooms. Once finished, Angela sought out Brenda in the laundry room and asked, "Brenda, how often do you change the sheets on mistress Alexandra and your bed?"

Brenda smiled as she said, "Usually just once a week unless we got particularly kinky and I need to change them sooner."

Angela took this in stride and nodded as she said, "I understand. Thank you, Brenda."

Brenda smiled and nodded to Angela as she again caught the girl using her name as if it were a title like "mistress." Brenda considered Angela to be quite intelligent and considerate and just needed a bit more guidance in order to find her way within the household and with Danielle. Brenda could already tell that there was more between the two girls than just a mistress/sex slave relationship. She smiled again as she hoped the two girls blossomed into what Brenda and Alexandra had with each other. Realizing Angela was still standing quietly behind her, Brenda turned to find the young girl regarding her curiously. Smiling again warmly, Brenda asked, "Was there anything else you needed, sweetheart?"

Angela started and then dipped her head when she realized that she had been staring at Brenda as she thought about what her mistress had said to her. Finding her voice, Angela stated, "I'm sorry, Brenda. I was just thinking and lost track of time."

Brenda waved her apology away as she said, "That's fine, sweetheart. You didn't do anything wrong. You're doing very well. I'm very proud of you and how you've settled in here."

Angela felt the customary tingle in her body that she usually got whenever she pleased her mistress, at Brenda's compliment and approval. Feeling s blush coming on, Angela suddenly asked, "Brenda, do you have any idea when the outfits you ordered for me will arrive? I'd like to surprise my mistress."

Brenda smiled when she thought about how cute Angela will look in the cheerleading and schoolgirl outfits and hoped to see the young girl wearing them both for her someday. Turning back to Angela, she said, "The tracking invoice says that they should both be here today, hopefully before Danielle gets home so you can surprise her tonight. If they do get here today, you should try them on to make sure they fit correctly before you start playing in them."

Angela nodded and replied, "I understand. Thank you, Brenda."

Brenda smiled at the cute way Angela always addressed her and how she longed to tell the young girl to call her "mom." Angela then asked, "Would you like any help with laundry, Brenda?"

Brenda smiled and was about to decline the offer and tell Angela that she was fine when she realized that the girl was still uncomfortable being alone in the house and seemed to have sought her out so they could spend time together. Brenda felt her heart swell and immediately said, "Sure, sweetheart. That would be helpful, thank you."

Brenda watched Angela beam at her answer and quickly began helping her sort and load laundry, examine them for any issues, and then fold the dry clothes. All the while Brenda continuously asked Angela questions about herself and her feelings, offered advice, and generally just enjoyed spending time with the young girl.

Angela was lost in her own head. Her mistress's talk this morning had turned Angela's view of Brenda almost upside down. She still respected Brenda immensely and she still looked to her for advice but did she think of her as a surrogate mother? Angela's own mother hadn't been as protective or nurturing as Brenda already was to her. Would Brenda really want to think of Angela as her daughter and for her to think of Brenda as her mother? If Brenda instructed her to call her "mom," Angela knew that she would obey, but would she ever think of Brenda as her mother? Did Brenda really want to have sex with her just like Alexandra and her mistress did? Brenda was obviously beautiful and demanded Angela's respect and obedience, but that was true of all three of the females in the house. Again, she knew if Brenda instructed her to service her sexual desires or if Brenda came on to her, Angela knew she would obey, but would she want to have sex with her? Her mistress gave her permission and said that it was her choice. Angela had to admit to herself that having a loving and supportive mother was desirable to her and the sexual aspects would just be icing on the pussy, but what should she do? Angela felt lost. Ironically the one person she knew she could turn to in any time of need was Brenda herself. Angela smiled to herself as she realized what she wanted.

After a few hours, they heard a knock at the door. Brenda then retrieved a delivery box from the clothing company that Brenda had ordered for Angela. Brenda handed the box to the excited girl and told her to try them on. Angela practically sprinted up the stairs to get changed. Brenda smiled at Angela's enthusiasm and wished she could have told her to just strip and try on the clothes in front of her. Brenda knew that she could have told Angela to do this and that the young girl would have likely obeyed her, but she also recognized that it would probably make her uncomfortable and self-conscious. No matter how much Brenda wanted Angela to think of her and refer to her as her mother and to initiate Angela into the household's own sapphic relationships between mothers and daughters, she knew that now was not the time. Brenda wouldn't force the issue or cause Angela any discomfort if she could help it. But that didn't mean she couldn't harmlessly flirt and tease the young girl as she modeled the sexy new clothes.

Angela now dressed in the cheerleading outfit ran back down the stairs to show it off to...her mother...Brenda. Angela was still unsure of how to think of her, but this didn't stop her from wanting to show off her new sexy clothes. She came to a stop in front of Brenda and smiled as she twirled around as she asked, "Well, how do I look, Brenda?"

Brenda smiled at the young girl's exuberance as Angela smiled up at her. She answered, "You look great, sweetheart. Danielle will love it. How does it feel? Does it fit correctly?"

Angela beamed at the compliment and blushed at the thought of her mistress's reaction to it and curiously her reaction to Brenda's approval. Angela nodded again as she said, "It feels great, Brenda. It fits perfectly. Here, look at this."

Then without conscious thought or sexual intent, she turned around, bent over, and lifted the skirt to show her panties reading "Property of my Mistress," across her ass cheeks. She then turned around to face Brenda and lifted her skirt again to show the same message stenciled over her pussy. Brenda held back a moan and had to hold herself back from reaching forward and trailing her hands across the young girl's body. Nodding appreciatively, Brenda said, "Very sexy, sweetheart. Now go put on the other one before Danielle gets home. There is no way she will let you out of her room once she sees you dressed like that."

Angela then excitedly turned on her heels and raced away, but not before Brenda laid a swift spank to her gorgeous ass as she ordered, "Hurry, sweetheart. She should be home soon."

Angela laughed at Brenda's spank and hurried back upstairs to put on the schoolgirl outfit. Brenda took a deep breath and shook her head to clear her mind at how sexy Angela looked in the cheerleading outfit. She had to remind herself not to push the young girl but certainly liked the idea of Angela bent over her knees as Brenda issued her light spanks to her lovely ass. Angela returned a short time later, giggling in her innocent schoolgirl outfit with fake glasses providing an additional impact to her appearance.

Brenda nodded again, complimented Angela on her sexy appearance, and asked the same questions as before. Angela thanked Brenda for her compliments and answered her questions, before throwing herself into Brenda's arms, kissing her cheek, and thanking her for ordering the outfits for her. Angela suddenly stiffened and drew back as she looked at the ground embarrassed at her behavior as she submissively said, "I'm sorry, Brenda. I just got carried away. I didn't mean to overstep."

Brenda stepped forward and pulled Angela into her arms as she said soothingly, "You have nothing to apologize for, sweetheart. You can hug me anytime you want. I will hug you too if I think you need it or if you want me to. Ok, sweetheart?"

Angela nodded her head as she sniffled a bit and buried herself in the hug as she answered, "Thank you, Brenda."

Brenda gave her another tight squeeze of the hug and then held her out so she could look Angela in the face. She frowned when she saw the young girl was barely holding in her tears as she continued to stare at the ground. Brenda, knowing that she needed to put her foot down now, continued, "You did nothing wrong, sweetheart. I like hugs. I want you to know you can hug me anytime no matter what. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk or just want a hug. Do you understand me, sweetheart?"

Angela forced herself to look up into Brenda's eyes as she searched for any signs of anger or dishonesty, but saw only comfort and worry. Nodding her head, Angela finally answered, "Yes, Brenda."

Feeling her heart clenching as she watched the girl's searching eyes, saw her pull herself together, and force out a reply, Brenda almost flinched when she thought of what this young girl must have gone through in her life to treat simple acts of kindness, compassion, and comfort with the skittish fear Angela showed. Brenda wanted to hold her in her arms and tell her everything would be ok, that she would never let anyone hurt her again, and show her how much she meant to Brenda. But she knew that now was not the time and it was not her place to comfort Angela as a mother comforting a daughter, yet.

Brenda smiled warmly as Angela finally settled down and returned her smile with a look of yearning in the young girl's eyes. With that, Brenda and Angela continued to admire the outfit as Angela continued to cling to Brenda's hand. Brenda offered advice on Angela's upcoming seduction of her mistress and Angela finally relaxed and laughed genuinely when Brenda suggested a kinky course of action. Feeling the loss but knowing she should wait in her Mistress's bedroom for her return, Angela reluctantly let go of Brenda's hand and went to await Danielle's return.

As Angela waited in her mistress's bedroom, she came to her decision regarding her feelings and acceptance of Brenda. Angela felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders as the confidence in her decision filled her with comfort. Her previous reluctance and apprehension flowed out of her as she had to fight the urge to run back to Brenda for another hug. But she smiled as she realized that could wait until later, right now she had a beautiful mistress to seduce and fuck until they exhausted each other.

Danielle sighed as she made her way inside but stopped in her tracks as she saw Brenda standing in front of her grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Thinking that Brenda sure didn't take long to seal the deal with her kitten after she had just this morning given her kitten permission to do so. Deciding to head Brenda's gloating off before she had a chance to announce her conquest, she stated, "You can wipe that smug smirk off your face, mom. I told my kitten she could do it."

Brenda's smile faltered and she tilted her head in bewilderment. Danielle huffed and continued thinking that Brenda was just playing coy, "This morning I explained to my sexy kitten about mother's, yours, and my special relationship and sexual proclivities. I told her that you wanted her to think of you as her surrogate mother and that I thought you wanted a similar relationship with her. I told her that you wouldn't force the issue or pressure her in any way, but that if she chose to enter into a mother/daughter relationship with or without any sexual aspects that I gave her my permission and my acceptance. So like I said, I already told her that she could."

Brenda suddenly nodded and quietly said, "So that's why she was acting so strange today. I thought she was just being standoffish for one reason or another. Now it makes sense."

Danielle frowned in incomprehension as she asked, "What are you talking about, mom? How was she acting? Is something wrong with my kitten?"

Danielle was close to dropping her bags and sprinting to find Angela to see if anything was the matter. Brenda saw this and cut her off by saying, "No, honey, Angela is perfectly fine. But today she seemed to be weighing something in her head all day. She was distracted when she asked to help me do laundry and I thought at the time that she just didn't want to be alone. I was about to decline her offer of help until I noticed this and accepted her help. We talked for most of the day and she seemed to relax but she always seemed to be somewhat distracted."

Brenda frowned and continued, "Although whenever I hugged her or she got excited and hugged me, she acted like it was the first time anyone ever offers her any comfort before coming here. She even apologized once for hugging me and acted like she was scared that she had shown me any positive emotions. It's like the poor girl had never been on the receiving end of any form of positive mothering or compassion of any kind. I had to stop her from having a panic attack and tell her specifically that it was ok to hug me or to be hugged by me."

Brenda shook her head but missed Danielle's darkening scowl. Brenda finally noticed and was taken aback when Danielle explained, "Last night, she told me everything, mom. Not just about that creature who mistreated and abused her but also about her parents' mistreatment of her. She hasn't had any positive reinforcement or comfort, quite the opposite. She was neglected emotionally and told in no certain terms by her parents that she wasn't wanted. They did this her whole life, mom. That's one of the reasons why she is always so unsure of herself or others when she is offered comfort or compassion, she's never experienced it before now. If that boy wasn't already suffering like he is, I would literally pay for someone to make him suffer. At least that mayor is giving him what he deserves."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,248 Followers