Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom stretched up and kissed Dad on the lips and instead of kissing her way down his chest to his cock, she turned around and pushed her face and chest against the wall beside the twin's door and arched her back to present her ass to Dad's erection. She looked back over her shoulder with that same sultry smile that I had seen days before at the pool. Dad seemed to know what that look meant better than I and he moved in close behind her and bent his knees as he pushed his hard cock up into her pussy. It could have been her ass but there were no preliminaries and he was inside her. Mom groaned hard as Dad pushed in, pulled back and pushed forward again. His head was over Mom's left shoulder, blocking my view of her face. He picked up the pace. I was jacking myself off for all I was worth. The erotic sight before me caused my breath to seize in my throat.

I noticed the twin's bedroom door opening slowly and I saw June's face, or half a face really, appear in the opening. Dad didn't notice because his view was blocked my Mom's head. June was a foot to the right of Mom and Dad as they fucked against the wall. Mom was not quiet and Dad was making more grunting noises as their passion increased.

I looked past Dad and Mom and made eye contact with June. I could see a half mouth frown form on her face when she noticed me on the top stair. I didn't think she could see me jerking off but when she raised her hand to her face and gave me the universal motion for masturbation with her curled fingers going up and down, I knew that she knew, even if she couldn't actually see. Then June's face disappeared and Julie's face took its place. She grinned up at me and jabbed her tongue into her visible cheek and thrust it around symbolizing a blowjob. I smiled down at her.

Dad had been bracing himself with his hands on the wall above Mom's shoulders as he thrust his hips back and forth. Then he dropped his hands to Mom's tits. I couldn't see but it was obvious that the twins could. Their door opened a little wider and full faces of both girls appeared. Julie was on her knees and June looked out over Julie's head. They could reach out of their door and touch Mom's tits if they wanted. Considering that Mom was sleepwalking, they could have grabbed Mom's right tit and she wouldn't have known. I didn't know if the girls understood that Mom was sleepwalking or not.

With Dad still pummeling her pussy from behind, Mom turned her face toward Dad's head on her left shoulder and now she was looking directly at me with that blank look in her eyes. Dad pulled back and grabbed his wet cock as Mom turned further to face him. Then she aggressively pushed him against the opposite wall and followed him, pressing her tits against his chest. She pulled his cock down and lifted one leg into Dad's hand and pulled herself back on his cock again.

Dad bent down and grabbed her ass cheek with his free hand and lifted her up as she slid her pussy fully onto his cock. I had to come another step down the stairs so I could watch. The twins had opened their door even further and now I could see Julie's naked tits as she knelt below June's naked tits. They were both tweaking their erect nipples which were extraordinarily long. That was all I could take and I sat back and furiously stroked my cock and spewed cum into my cupped left hand. When I looked down again, June and Julie were both jerking their curled hands up and down. Julie was grinning up at me. June was not.

Mom groaned hard and violently began humping her pussy onto Dad's cock. She was in a hard orgasm as Dad groaned hard too and let go of his own orgasm. He held her close to him as they continued to hump on each other before they both slowed to a stop. There was no indication that Mom woke in the middle of all that.

With the action over, the twin's door quietly shut and I carried my cum-filled hand up to my room and wiped it clean with a wad of tissues before sliding back into bed. The light at the bottom of the stairs went out and I could see the darkened forms of Dad guiding Mom back to their room.

When I came downstairs the next morning dressed in my usual tee shirt and athletic shorts, June and Julie were gathering up their book bags and stuff and heading for the front door. Julie smiled and threw me an air kiss and winked. June flexed her index finger at me indicating that she wanted me to follow them outside. I hesitated a moment but fell in behind Julie admiring the exaggerated sway of her hips.

On the front porch, June pushed up close and looked up at me and hissed, "What the fuck was that last night?" She wasn't smiling like Julie was. Julie covered her mouth with her hand so as not to give her amusement away. June looked back at Julie with a stern look and Julie turned around presenting her back to us.

June turned back to me and quickly glanced down at my crotch. I told them everything I knew about Mom's apparent sleepwalking and Dad's attempts to get her back to bed without waking her. June scoffed in her throat and cocked her hips indicating she didn't believe a word I'd said. I told them what I'd seen on the internet about sleepwalking and didn't leave out the part about it being genetic.

Julie cut in and said, "Do you mean that Mom was asleep while Dad fucked her up against the wall? How is that even possible?"

I just shrugged and said, "You were there. You saw her. She was completely oblivious." June and Julie shared a glance between them. I continued, "Several days ago Dad caught her in the hallway upstairs and she turned around and gave him an incredible deep-throat blowjob, with the hall light on." I suddenly realized that relating these incidents to the twins was giving me an erection and I pushed my hands down to cover the tent in my shorts. That movement only accented the fact that I had a boner and both of them looked to where my hands went.

June looked up at my reddened face and said, "You pervert. You're lusting over your own mother."

Julie snickered behind her and mumbled, "So am I." When June turned to admonish Julie for her comment, we both saw that Julie's hand was under her skirt working in her pussy. The soft squishing noise revealed that she was soaking wet.

June reached down and grabbed Julie's busy hand and pulled her down the stairs. She glanced back at me with a disgusted looked as she hit the ground. I pulled back my hands and gripped my erection around the shorts and thrusted my hips forward, highlighting it for June. She couldn't help but look at it, but only for a second before she pushed Julie into the passenger seat and ran around to the other side. June didn't look again but Julie did and she jabbed her tongue into her cheek several times and grinned at me as June practically peeled rubber leaving the driveway.

Dad had left for work already as I sat down on a barstool watching Mom working in the kitchen. She was wearing a fluffy robe that came to her mid thighs. Her hair was fixed for the day already. She hadn't put on her makeup yet but she didn't use much anyway. I was, as always, struck by her beauty. Her high cleavage was visible at the top of her robe. Seeing her made me think of last night and my boner was back with a vengeance.

She pushed a cup of coffee across the bar and bent down and put her elbow on the counter and said, "Did you sleep well last night?" Her robe parted slightly and more cleavage showed. I tried not to look but I couldn't help it. June was probably correct. I am a pervert.

"Better. I think," I said. "I'm getting used to the bed all over again. How about you? Did you sleep okay?" I glanced into the gap of her robe again. She probably realized where I was looking because she stood up and pulled her robe tight and synched the belt.

"I think I slept okay. I don't remember waking up, but I feel tired. What's with that?" I just shrugged and tested the coffee with a tentative sip. The fact that Dad had not told her that she's sleepwalking told me that he was a dirty old pervert too. He was getting crazy hot sex every time. He had to be loving it. I know I was. I wondered how long this had been going on before I came home from college for the summer. Last night seemed to be the first time that June and Julie knew anything of it. So, I couldn't get any information from them. I finished my coffee and went back to my room to further research sleepwalking to see if there was anything dangerous about this condition. I was concerned for Mom's health and safety.

An hour later, Mom appeared in my doorway and said, "Honey, I'm going to lie down and take a nap. I seem exhausted and it's not even ten o'clock. Don't let me nap too long or I'll never get to sleep tonight." I nodded and she went to her room.

When I went downstairs, Mom's bedroom door was open and I noticed that she was lying on her back in her robe. One hand was in perched, unmoving on her pubic mound, separating her robe. There was nothing much to see because her hand was covering her sex. The weight of her hand had separated her robe all the way up but both of her breasts were mostly covered. I decided to let her sleep another half-hour and then wake her.

When I went back upstairs after the half-hour, Mom was sitting on the edge of the bed. She had shrugged off her robe and it lay at her waist on the bed. I assumed that she was already awake and I jumped back into the hallway and said, "Sorry Mom. I didn't know you were already awake." There was no response at all and I said, "Mom? Mom, are you awake?" Again, no response. I looked around the doorframe and she was in the same position. Her head hung slightly and she was staring at a spot on the carpet. Again, I said, "Mom?" No response.

Then she slid forward to her knees and then on hands and knees as she moved across the floor to the spot she had been staring at. She sat back on her feet and poked her finger to the carpet and then started scrubbing at it. I couldn't see anything particular that she was scrubbing on but in her mind's eye there was obviously something.

I stepped up behind Mom's naked body and bent down to touch her shoulder like I had seen Dad do but she ignored the contact. I said, "Mom. Let's go back to bed."

She violently shrugged off my hand from her shoulder and loudly said, "No. I have to clean this." I backed off. I hadn't seen her like this. I preferred the other sleepwalking Mom. I stood there and watched her scrub on the carpet with her fingers. I didn't dare leave her alone. Then she pushed herself up to her feet and turned to face me. She just stood there and I took the opportunity to examine her gorgeous body in the bright light of day. My cock was rock hard. I couldn't help it.

After nearly a minute, with her glazed eyes still wide open, she smiled and said, "Jarod, honey. You're home early. The kids are at school. Come to bed. I need you." She reached out for my hand and I froze where I stood. She unsteadily walked to me and I couldn't move. I was terrified. 'Holy shit, what should I do now'. I took a step back and she continued toward me, closing the gap. I took another step back and bumped into the bed. She continued toward me and I fell back on the bed to get away from her. She followed me down and pressed her lips to mine. I wanted to scream but I didn't want to wake her up.

Her passion was incendiary. I kissed her back before I even realized what I was doing. She straddled my thighs and reached up the leg of my shorts and pulled my raging hard cock out and pushed her lips half way down my shaft and then lashed her tongue around and around. My mind was screaming. My heart was hammering in my chest. I couldn't get my breath. I was trapped under her and I was going to cum any second in my mother's mouth. She pulled her lips up my shaft and then off and muttered, "I need you in me," and pushed her lips back on my throbbing cock.

I came right there with her lips half way down my cock. She sputtered and coughed and pulled back to my glans, locking her lips there and furiously began jerking on my shaft with her right hand until she was satisfied that I was done. She popped her lips off and looked at me with her glazed eyes and muttered, "So quick? Now I didn't get mine." She rolled off me and wiped her lips and chin with her hand. "Can you get a towel? I have to clean that spot on the carpet."

I exploded up out of her bed and ran to the door. She had already laid her head back on the bed and appeared to be asleep. But she had been asleep the whole time. I left her there after covering her naked body with her robe. I got myself together and came back a half-hour later and gently shook her awake.

She groaned and came up on one elbow and said, "Oh my God. I slept hard. I needed that." She pulled her robe around and slipped her arms in and pulled it together as she synched the belt tight. She sat on the edge of the bed and smacked her tongue around in her mouth and said, "I'd better brush my teeth. I've got bad morning breath." I helped her to her feet and she thanked me for taking care of her.

"No problem Mom. I guess you would have slept all day if I hadn't woken you." She hugged me to her and then kissed me on the cheek. The odor of cum wafted around my face. She headed for the bathroom and I returned to my room. I was troubled by my reaction to Mom's sexual advances. I knew she had been asleep and didn't realize what she was doing and I was comforted by the knowledge that she wouldn't remember it. But I remembered it and the troubling part was that in spite of my trembling fear at the time, I wanted more. June was definitely right.

A few minutes later, Mom appeared in my bedroom doorway wearing a very skimpy bikini. She posed in it and said, "What do you think of my new bathing suit? Get yours on and we'll spend the day at the pool." She was gone before I could say a word. I never got a chance to express how great she looked in the new bikini, but my cock was rock hard again.

Mom was in the hot tub when I came through the three-season room onto the deck. She had a glass of wine in one hand and she raised a beer can for me as I stepped in to the hot water. With the sunburn I'd got the day before, the water seemed scalding and it took me a few moments to settle in as I groaned in pain. Mom giggled and said, "You should have used sun-screen yesterday."

After overheating in the hot tub, we cooled off in the pool and then moved to the lounge chairs. Mom had several glasses of wine and I had a couple beers. I tried hard to ignore her erect nipples pushing against the flimsy triangles of material that was a stretch to be called a bikini top. It was double hard because Mom wasn't ignoring them as she ran her right index finger over one and then the other. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see me watching her do that. I adjusted the position of my erection in my suit.

At dinner that night, Dad announced that he would be on travel for the next few days. The twins queried him on why but he would only say that it was for work. He must have already told Mom because she didn't react to the news.

My first thought was, 'What about Mom. Who will watch out for her sleepwalking escapades? Who will keep her safe? Who will guide her back to bed?' There was no one to ask. Mom didn't even know she sleepwalked and if I asked Dad, he would know that I knew about the sleepwalking sex in the hall. Mom's sleepwalking episodes happened about once a week, at least since I'd been home, but she had sleepwalked last night, so hopefully Dad would be home before she had another one. The problem with that theory was the morning's episode of cleaning the spot on the rug and the rest. She was clearly sleepwalking only hours after sleepwalking last night.

That night I struggled to stay awake after Mom and Dad went to bed. The research suggested that a sleepwalker was usually active an hour or two after going to bed. That seemed to be true for the couple of episodes I had witnessed. Nothing happened and I woke at the usual time the next morning.

When I came downstairs, June and Julie were kissing Dad goodbye in the foyer as they headed for school. Julie threw me an air kiss and stared at my crotch before making eye contact again and winking. June just scowled at me. I didn't know what problem she had with me other than the fact that I was a pervert. They went out the front door.

Dad's bags were packed by the front door and he hugged and kissed Mom. He said his goodbyes to me and we man-hugged. He picked up his bags and turned back to me and said, "Take care of my girls," as he hugged Mom to him and pinched her ass. "You have my cell phone number if you guys need me." I nodded and smiled as he pushed his way through the door. Mom and I stood side-by-side in the open door and watched until he drove away. Mom hip-checked me and said, "Well. I guess it's you and me. What do you want to do today?" I shut the door and shrugged indifference but I knew damn well what I wanted to do. I knew it wouldn't happen but I vowed that if it ever did, I wouldn't be the frightened wuss that I was yesterday.

I spent the day lounging by the pool again. Mom joined me after lunch in her new bikini and had several glasses of wine before she dozed off to sleep on a float in the pool. I watched her while I worked on a plan. It was a plan any pervert would love. It all started with a thought, 'What if I was a sleepwalker too; it's hereditary after all. What if I just faked being a sleepwalker and was awake the whole time? How would my family react?'

Dad seemed to be the only one in the house besides me that was aware of Mom's affliction, until last night anyway. June was skeptical and Julie was aroused. Then I thought, 'What if Mom is faking it?' That thought brought my dick up to full size and I rubbed the glans through my suit with the palm of my hand as I watched Mom floating in the pool with her legs dangling off each side of the float.

It was the eyes. Mom's eyes were glazed over. How could she fake that? I concluded that Mom wasn't faking her sleepwalking. If I was going to try faking it, what could I do with my eyes to convince others that I was really sleepwalking. I reviewed my research in my mind and realized that open and vacant eyes was common but not always. Sleepwalkers often had their eyes closed. That could be dangerous though, walking around the house with my eyes shut and besides, I wanted to see what was happening.

I got out my cell phone and opened the camera app for a selfie. I squinted my eyes almost completely shut and clicked a photo. I reviewed it and wasn't satisfied. I tried several more with my eyes closed more or less tightly and reviewed the photos. I found that the best option was with my eyes half shut and rolled up in the socket slightly. I could still see but the photo was kind of eerie. Just the look I was trying for.

I knew from my research that Mom's little catnaps during the day where exactly the wrong solution to her sleepwalking but I left her there on the float and went to my room. I practiced the half-eye closed look in the mirror and smiled with the results. It was kind of creepy. I had no idea how I was going to introduce my fake sleepwalking, but one step at a time.

My room had no windows to the backyard and I wanted to check on Mom so I went into her room and looked out the window and she was still lying on the float with her legs dangling in the water, but now her hand was down in her skimpy bottom and I could clearly see her fingers fumbling under the triangle of material covering her pubic mound. I yanked my suit down and started jerking myself off as I watched her doing the same. I was consciously trying to time my orgasm with hers and I wound up being only a second or two behind her.

Her body went rigid on the float, just like that night she had masturbated in my bedroom doorway. Her mouth opened to form an "O" and she lifted her head. She was awake and looking all around the yard to see if she got caught. Her fingers slowed down and then stopped and she pulled them from her bikini bottom. She dropped her head back to the float and let out a long sigh of contentment.