Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiped my glans with the wad of tissues I had grabbed from a box on Mom's bureau at the last moment and then went to the bathroom to piss. I stood there at the toilet for a while until my erection had dissipated enough so I could go.

That evening, June and Julie worked with Mom in the kitchen to prepare dinner. They didn't usually offer their help. It was like they were staying close to Mom because Dad was gone. Dinner was amazing and then the twins disappeared to their room to do their homework. They were both good students, vying for valedictorian of their graduating class. Both were excellent athletes too, playing Field Hockey in the fall, Basketball in winter and Softball in the spring. Their softball team was currently undefeated and they were involved in the state-wide playoffs.

I was a klutz, but I was tall. I played varsity basketball in my junior and senior year but I didn't start. I was always besieged by questions about why I wasn't as good an athlete as my sisters. I sure would have had an easier time in high school if I was.

That night I woke to a faraway rhythmic banging noise. I held my breath and listened but it had stopped. I couldn't tell where it was coming from. There were no lights on in the hall or downstairs and I could see that Mom's bedroom door was shut. As I was drifting back to sleep the sound started up again and I sat up and swiveled my feet to the floor. I expected the sound would stop again before I even got up but it kept going.

I quietly walked into the hallway. The sound was louder and coming from downstairs. I stepped to my parent's bedroom door, turned the doorknob and pushed the door open enough to see if Mom was in bed. She was. I closed the door and headed down the hall to the stairs. The sound was much louder.

I padded silently down the stairs. I was wearing my cotton boxer shorts and didn't realize that my flaccid cock was hanging out of the front gap. The downstairs was illuminated only by the digital clocks and timers on the various kitchen appliances and Mom always used an LED nightlight at the end of the bar. The sound was coming from the twin's bedroom and I stopped at their bedroom door to listen. The banging noise stopped for a moment and then started up again much softer than before. If I didn't know better, I'd have sworn that the banging was caused by a headboard banging on the wall. That vision caused my dick to harden and push further out through the gap in my boxers. I stood there and listened.

I couldn't stand not knowing what was going on so I put my hand gently on the doorknob. My heart was hammering in my throat as I slowly turned the knob. Thankfully, it made no noise. I pushed the door inward an inch and just as slowly released the knob. The banging was much louder. I put my fingertips on the door and slowly pushed it open a foot or so and pushed my face into the gap. The room was illuminated by a LED nightlight between their beds. I was stunned by what I saw.

In the dim light, I couldn't tell which twin was which, but they were both on Julie's bed. One of them was on her hands and knees with her head against the headboard. Behind her was the other twin pushing her hips against the kneeling one's ass with her hands on her hips. Their backs were to me. In the illumination from the nightlight, I could tell that they were both naked and the hip thrusting twin had black straps around her waist and the top of her thighs. Under the rhythmic bangs of the headboard against the wall was a soft squishing noise and the kneeling twin was lightly moaning with each thrust of the other.

I knew enough to know that one twin was fucking the other with a strap-on dildo. The fucker made no sound at all, but the fuckee sure was. My cock was raging hard and I furiously began stroking it from glans to hanging balls which slapped noisily against my legs. I stopped instantly and gritted my teeth as I pulled my head back and closed the open gap but I didn't pull it shut. The banging noise stopped and I thought, 'Fuck. I'm busted.' I heard feet drop to the floor in the twin's room and I gently pulled the door shut. I had to think fast because I was about to get caught spying on my sisters in a most compromising position.

I retreated quickly back toward the stairs. I knew I couldn't make it up without getting caught. I turned around and stood there at the bottom of the stairs like I was in a trance with my practiced creepy eye look on my face and waited just a moment before the twin's door burst open. It was June. She was holding a pillow over her bare breasts but she apparently didn't realize that the black dildo was sticking out of her crotch under the pillow. She looked toward the kitchen and then toward the stairs. As expected, she gasped when she saw me rigidly standing there five feet away with my creepy-eyed look on my face.

June started to admonish me like she usually does but Julie stopped her and pushed her way past June and came closer to me. She was naked and completely unconcerned about it. My cock was incredibly hard and still poking through the gap. Julie flipped the hall light switch on and gasped when she saw my erection. She came closer and looked into my eyes and waved her hand in front of my face. I didn't react. That was the hardest part to practice. I just stood there for a moment and then took a step forward as though I was unaware that she was there. She stepped back into her doorway beside June.

I moved unsteadily down the hall without looking their way. June was slack-jawed as I stumbled by and Julie said, "He's sleepwalking. He doesn't even know we're here."

Julie giggled as I moved into the dining room toward the kitchen. I heard her say, "Let's have some fun with him. Don't wake him up and he won't remember a thing tomorrow." I heard them slowly following along behind me and I just kept going. My impromptu plan was working incredibly well, so far.

In the kitchen, I opened the refrigerator and stood there for more than a minute just staring inside. I closed the door and left the kitchen heading for the family room. Both June and Julie stopped at the bar and watched me at the refrigerator.

I sat down on the middle cushion of the sofa and acted like I was watching television, which wasn't on. The hall light that Julie had turned on was the only illumination but it was enough to clearly see everything. At one point, I chuckled, like I was watching some comedy or something. I was adlibbing like crazy and hoped that I wouldn't overplay my hand. I curled my hand around my hard cock and stroked it once down to my balls and held it there stretching the skin tightly across my glans.

June, ever the skeptic, came close and waved her hand in front of my eyes. I offered no reaction and chuckled again at what was on the television. Julie came over and stood between me and the television. I guess that was to see if I would try to look around her but I used the opportunity to examine her naked body. My cock hardened further. Julie came over and sat down beside me on the right and June sat to my left. I bent forward to pick up a nonexistent glass off the coffee table and took a sip and then chuckled again at something funny on the TV as I put the fictious glass back down.

I nearly blew my plan when I noticed in my peripheral vision that June was still wearing the strap-on dildo. It was sticking straight up from her crotch toward the ceiling. I chuckled from the absurdity of the dildo. I couldn't help it. The previous chuckles covered this gaffe though.

Julie reached out and curled her fingers around my cock and whispered, "Jesus. June it's huge. It's bigger than your dildo." I didn't react to her hand other than to harden further. I didn't even want to do that but it was out of my control.

June reached over and wrapped her fingers around my cock just above Julie's. They were both slowly jerking me off. My heart was hammering again. I was sure they could hear it. Julie whispered, "Suck on it. If he doesn't wake up, I'll get in his lap and fuck it. I was so close to cumming before... ." My heart went into overdrive.

Both girls let go and June stood up and unsnapped her strap-on and dropped it on the arm of the sofa. Julie reached behind her and turned on the table lamp. June was startled by the bright light and she looked me in the face to see if I had reacted. I hadn't. June leaned across my left leg and gripped my cock hard and increased the pace of her hand job. She was looking at my face to see if I would give myself away. She was obviously still not convinced that I was asleep. Then she dropped her gaze to my cock and bent forward and pushed her lips over my glans. She looked back up at my face. When she pushed further down my shaft, I groaned hard. I had already considered that if things got this far that I would involuntarily react this way. But I remembered that Mom had groaned hard when she orgasmed in my bedroom doorway and then when Dad was fucking her outside the twin's bedroom door. Mom had acted like any wide-awake person would during sex and the twins had witnessed that.

June pulled off when I groaned and she stared up at me and then looked at Julie who was sitting right beside me strumming her fingers through her pussy. Julie grinned at June and said, "It's okay. Mom did the same thing." I was home free. I lifted my hips, pushing my cock toward June's face. She dropped her lips back on again and then to my astonishment, she pushed down my shaft until she gagged and quickly pulled all the way back off again coughing out gobs of saliva onto my cock. Julie giggled and whispered, "Told yuh. He's way bigger than your dildo."

June giggled and whispered, "I guess I've got to get a bigger dildo. I got this one because it's bigger than Brad's cock and I've practiced on it so I could deep throat him." Her hand was all over my cock rubbing her saliva in for lubrication.

Julie giggled and said, "Mini-dick Brad? Everyone can deep throat his dick." June cocked her head at Julie as her mouth dropped open.

"You've had sex with Brad? You slut. Is there anyone left for me." Julie acted like she was thinking and then she smiled and pointed at me. "You really are a slut." Julie grinned and June said, "Well you're not getting him first," and she dropped off the sofa to her knees and maneuvered between my legs. She lowered her lips to the underside of my glans and lashed her tongue down the underside of my cock and sucked my left testicle into her mouth. I thought I was going to die right there. She batted my left ball around inside her mouth with her tongue and then she pulled off with suction and did the same with my right testicle. Julie giggled at the sudden passion exhibited by her sister.

Julie said, "Now that's more like it my cynical sister." June grabbed my cock and pulled it forward and drove her lips down to her gag point again and held it there as she coughed around my shaft. Her eyes were filled with tears and her cheeks distended with each gag. She pulled back to the glans and went right back down again. My cock had never been harder than right then. I groaned again and dropped my head against the back of the sofa and rolled onto my right cheek examining Julie's incredible tits through my half open, creepy eyes.

They were perched high on her chest like Mom's but smaller. There was no sag at all. Her coffee colored dime sized aureoles surrounded long erect nipples, which she was rolling around with her left index finger as she concentrated on June's blowjob. The lower contour of her breasts and her cleavage formed a 'script W'. There was no space between them so she had constant cleavage even without a bra.

June was feverishly bobbing her mouth on my cock and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I wanted to feel what her pussy felt like on my cock so I lifted my hips and groaned. Julie said, "He's gonna cum. If that's what you want; fine. If you're gonna fuck him, you'd better stop now."

June slowed her frantic pace and then stopped but she couldn't resist rolling her tongue around my shaft. She reluctantly pulled back and my cock sprang upward and slapped back on my stomach smacking her hard on the nose as it went. Julie giggled and June scowled at her.

June stood up and I could see that her pussy was soaking wet and glistening in the light from the table lamp behind Julie. She ran her fingers to her sex and separated her labia as she ran her middle finger along her wet, pink vagina.

It took all of my will-power to not react too much to what happened next. Julie was staring intently at June's pussy and suddenly she dropped off the sofa to her knees and buried her face in June's sex. June was caught off guard and she doubled over in protection mode. After a few moments, June groaned and stood back up holding Julie's head in her sex. My cock was throbbing as it angled up off my stomach by three inches and bouncing up and down.

June's eyes were closed and her mouth hung open. Then she muttered, "Fuck Julie. You're amazing." Julie didn't respond. She was busy eating June's pussy and I was going to be the dessert.

Then Julie pulled back and stood up. The lust in her eyes was amazing. She pulled June forward toward me and June placed her knees on either side of my thighs on the sofa being careful not to wake me. Once she was in place sitting high above my crotch, Julie came around and grabbed my cock and pulled it back to June's pussy. June lowered herself to my glans as Julie made adjustments. Then June steadily pushed herself on to my cock. I groaned hard as the bigger part of my cock slid into her. She groaned hard too. I lifted my head off the sofa and looked directly at June with my creepy eyes. She stopped moving when I moved, but resumed her fucking motion when she was satisfied that I hadn't woken up. June leaned forward and put her hands on my chest and twerked her hips on my cock several times and then she leaned back and put her hands on my knees and twerked again. She seemed to like that position because she stayed there grinding her sex on my cock. I could see my cock pull out to my glans and then push almost all the way in again.

Julie shocked me again when she stepped up on the sofa to my right with her fingers flailing in her pussy. She lifted her right leg over my chest and pushed my head back against the sofa again. June didn't slow down as Julie pushed her pussy down on my face. She ground her pussy around on my chin and lips. I wanted so bad to taste her but I hadn't thought this contingency through. Who would have ever thought this would happen? My mind was flashing through all the possible actions I could take and all the ramifications of each.

In the heat of the moment I settled on one stupid solution that happened to work out okay. I pushed my tongue into Julie's pussy and flicked it on her clitoris. She screamed and lifted herself off my face and stared down at me. With the creepy eyes still in place, I mumbled out, "Mom. I love your pussy."

All the action stopped. June's pussy was full of my cock as she looked up at Julie, who was looking back over her shoulder at June. I had made my move and I kept lashing my tongue searching for a pussy. June said, "Holy fuck. I didn't see that coming. Did you?" Julie just shook her head and then turned and looked down at me.

Julie said to no one particular, "I guess there's more to our nerdy big brother than we thought." I was hurt by the nerdy brother comment, but I guess that is what I had always been.

I mumbled, "Come on Mom, give me that pussy. It's so good." I worried that the last part was a little over the top but it was too late. I was staring up into Julie's pussy as she was finger fucking herself. June was still sitting, unmoving, on my cock, apparently waiting for Julie's next move.

I stuck my tongue out as far as I could to invite Julie back down and I flexed my cock as hard as I could in June's pussy. June groaned from my flex and said, "Fuck. What was that? How does he do that? Jesus, Julie, he's going to split me in two if he keeps doing that."

Julie wasn't paying any attention to June as she lowered herself down to my flicking tongue. She moaned when she made contact and her head rocked back on her neck as she stared at the ceiling. I pulled my tongue back in my mouth and muttered, "Oh my God Mom. Fuck me." I drove my tongue deep in Julie's vagina and she softly screamed just as June resumed her fucking motion. She was gasping for air as she furiously twerked her pussy back and forth on my cock.

I was going to cum. I didn't want to cum inside June and the only way I could think of to avoid that and get June to pull off was to mutter, "Jesus Mom. I'm gonna cum." June recognized the implications and she pulled her pussy off my cock and started jerking me off with both hands as she sat back on my knees.

Julie was thrashing her body all over my face and I started concentrating on her clitoris. In moments she went completely rigid and her hips pulsed hard. She placed her hands on the wall above my head so she wouldn't collapse against me. I kept right on going and Julie mumbled, "Jesus Christ, I'm cumming."

June said, "Fuck Julie. His cock is pulsing really hard. What should I do?"

Without hesitation Julie turned her head back to June and said, "Let him cum in your mouth. We'll all be busted if Mom finds cum all over the sofa and floor." June tentatively put her lips on the tip of my glans and increased the pace with her hands. I was so close to blowing my load and when Julie reached back and pushed June's head further down my shaft, that was it for me. I drove my hips upward and a huge load of cum exploded into June's mouth. She squealed and started to pull back but Julie held her head down. June was struggling to get off as the first salvo finished and the second started a moment later.

I could feel cum running down over my balls to the sofa. June couldn't hold any more in her mouth. Julie said, "Jesus June. Swallow." June tried to swallow but she just gagged more cum down my balls. Julie spun off my face to the floor and moved her head in beside June's and then pushed June aside and pushed her mouth onto my cock in mid shot number three. Cum was pouring out of June's mouth and down her chin to fall on her tits. She ran her hands through the cum like she had never touched it before. I would later find out that before that night, she had never touched a real cock before let alone experience male cum.

Julie easily handled the diminished quantity of my later cum shots and swallowed the spunk without difficulty. When she was sure I was done, she pulled off and licked my cock clean and scooped out any remaining cum from the eye. I felt like I was a puddle of ooze. I mumbled out, "Fuck Mom. That was amazing. You're amazing." Julie bent toward June and licked the cum off her chin and from her tits.

June groaned and held Julie's face to her tits and said, "I didn't get off." She stretched over to my left and picked up the strap-on dildo and handed it to Julie and said, "Let's go back to bed so you can do me." Julie grinned and wiped cum from her lips and cheeks with the back of her hand.

I struggled up off the sofa and moved past the twins mumbling, "Come on Mom, let's go back to bed." Just to accent the fact that I was sleepwalking, I went into the kitchen and crawled up on the bar and made like I was pulling the covers over me.

Julie came into the kitchen and wet a sponge in the sink and went back to the family room. I could hear her scrubbing on the sofa. I stayed right there for fifteen minutes after the twins went back to their room. I could hear the moans and groans as Julie apparently dildo-fucked June into an orgasm. Then all was quiet and I rolled off the bar and quietly went back to my room.

I couldn't go to sleep. The visions of what had happened looped through my mind. Who would have figured that twins could be so different? Julie was basically a slut and June was a cynical prude. I jerked off twice before I drifted off.