Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned. I'd heard about anal sex but never had the opportunity to do it. 'Holy crap. She's going to crush my cock,' flashed through my brain. If this is what Mom wanted to do, I was all in. I pushed my cock up deeper into her bowels. She flinched and I stopped.

She moaned out, "Let me control the action until I tell you. It takes a little to adjust to a cock, especially one your size." She grinned down at me and pushed herself down slowly to take another inch. The pressure and heat were amazing. I tried to not think about where my cock was going.

As if on cue, Mom said, "Your dad won't do this. He thinks it's dirty. He doesn't want to get his dick dirty. I understand his reticence but the sensation is incredible and I haven't been fucked in the ass since before your dad."

In the span of twenty seconds, I dealt with the dirty part in my mind and said, "You can wash it nice and clean after. No big deal." Mom grinned down at me and she grimaced as she pushed several inches inside. One more push and she'd be sitting on my balls. My cock was unbelievably hard and I gave it a hard flex. Mom groaned and dropped her chin to her chest.

When she lifted her head again, she had a wicked grin on her face and she muttered in a demonic voice, "Fuck. Yes. Do that again." I did and she groaned again. Then she paid me back as she tightened her sphincter muscle hard grabbing my cock in a vice like grip. I nearly sat up straight as I gave a tooth baring groan as Mom giggled at my reaction.

"Pay back is a bitch," she said and then she started to pull herself back up my shaft. She closed her eyes as if to savor the sensation. Her rise was steady but slow and when she reached my glans, she pushed back down again more quickly. She rolled her head on her shoulders and when she hit bottom again her head fell back and lolled around with her face pointing to the ceiling.

She stayed there and pulled her knees up to extract her feet. She planted them on the bed next to my waist and then leaned back to brace herself on extended arms behind her. Her hands gripped my knees and she looked down at me and grinned as she said, "Are you ready?" I grinned too and just nodded.

She lifted her hips quickly and slammed them back down again and we both groaned in stereo. In spite of the previous recent ejaculations, I knew I wouldn't last long. The grip on my cock was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Combine that with the new view of my cock sliding in and out of Mom's ass and I knew I was a goner. I closed my eyes and concentrated on holding back my jizz as long as possible. Mom could see my situation and she said, "Count backward from one hundred by threes." I thought that was bizarre but it distracted me and Mom continued working herself up and down my shaft. She was nearly delirious with sexual heat. She moaned constantly as she picked up the pace. I was down to sixty-seven and thinking, 'No that's wrong.'

Then Mom started a low-pitched growl as she was flailing her ass up and down my cock. I abandoned the countdown and opened my eyes to find her staring at me. The growl built in frequency and power until she was screaming in a pitch that maybe only dogs could hear. She rebalanced herself and shoved her right hand into her sex and furiously began strumming her clitoris with her thumb and shoving all four fingers into her pussy like she was digging a hole in the sand at the beach. She yelled out, "Oh my God, baby. I'm cumming. Both."

I didn't understand the 'both' comment until I experience it first-hand. She seemed to be trapped on my cock. Her pace slowed almost to a stop. Her sphincter was grabbing my cock and it began spasming hard. It almost hurt. After a couple hard spasms on my cock, I watched Mom's pussy begin to pulse on her fingers. I couldn't feel anything from her pussy but I could clearly see what a woman's vaginal orgasm looks like up close and personal, as they say. I smiled at Mom and pushed my index finger to her pussy and pushed it in displacing her fingers. The displaced hand went back behind her and grabbed my knee. I could feel her pussy grabbing at my finger. I pushed it deeper and I could feel my cock separated by a thin membrane.

Her hand came back to her sex and she feverishly began rubbing the heel of her hand on her clitoris. She screamed again. Her head was flailing on her shoulders. Then I could feel the familiar sensation of my pending orgasm and Mom yelled, "Oh my God. Yes baby. Cum in my ass. Jesus. NOOOWWWW."

I marveled at Mom's ability to know I was cumming almost before I did. I let it go and I poured at least eight powerful pulsing shots of Jizz into her bowels. She was going nuts. She pulled her hand back out of her sex and moved it behind her again and she began pushing her hips upward with her legs. My pulsing cock was being crushed by her pulsing sphincter muscle. It was like she was milking me of my cum. What a sensation. Holy shit. I finished before Mom did but not by much. She was gasping for oxygen and moaning hard with each breath. She fell to her left like a toppled tree, taking my softening cock with her. I had to roll to my right so she wouldn't break it off.

I pulled my cock from her ass and she groaned all the way out. I rolled onto my back and she rolled onto hers. We were both searching for air like there suddenly wasn't enough in the room. I spun around to line up with her sprawled body and pushed my lips to her closest breast and suckled on her nipple. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and held me tight. I gently placed my top hand on her other breast and lightly tweaked that nipple.

Slowly, we began to breathe normally. I wasn't sure if I ever would again. Mom reached down and wrapped her fingers around my flaccid, sticky, cock. I thought briefly about where my cock had just been and Mom seemed to read my mind. She released my cock and pulled away from my face and hand and rolled to her feet. Moments later, I could hear the faucet running in the bathroom across the hall and, in another minute, Mom was washing my cock with a hot, sudsy facecloth. She worked at it for a long time and my cock began to respond to her attention. She went back to the bathroom across the hall and returned with a rinsed, hot facecloth and a towel. She washed me again and dried it with the towel. I watched her as her attention was completely on the job at hand. Then she noticed me looking at her and she smiled as she bent down and sucked my hardening cock deep into her mouth. It wasn't completely hard and she could deep throat it. Soon, it was as hard as before and Mom had to let it pulled back in her mouth before she gagged again.

She pulled off and dried her saliva with the towel again and then crawled up the bed and we cuddled until I fell asleep. I don't know how long I had been asleep but I was awakened by Mom's movement. She noticed that I was awake and she said, "We're the only ones here. Sleep here with me. I don't like to sleep alone." I eagerly nodded and she moved into her sleeping spot and I took Dad's sleeping spot. I wasn't terribly comfortable with taking Dad's spot in the bed but I would do anything to cuddle up next to Mom's naked body.

I laid there thinking in the dark long after Mom's breathing indicated that she was deep asleep. I wasn't sure if this night would ever be repeated. I knew what I had started was wrong. I wasn't sorry though and Mom wasn't either. My mind kept coming back to the anal sex. It was incredible. Mom loved it and Dad refused to satisfy that itch. Perhaps I could be her go-to-guy for anal sex. I could only hope as I drifted off to a deep sleep stroking Mom's tit with one hand and my semi-hard dick with the other.

I woke in the morning before Mom. I gently slid out of bed on Dad's side trying not to wake her. I quietly padded to her bedroom door and gently opened it. I left it open and crossed the hall to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stood at the toilet to relieve myself. I was just about to climb into the shower when the bathroom door opened and Mom staggered in steadying herself with a hand on my shoulder. She was still naked and she was walking funny. She quickly moved past me to the toilet. She sat down and said, "Jesus Dex. I'm gonna walk funny for a week after last night."

I smiled to myself as I got in the shower and started lathering up my hair. Moments later, Mom stepped in the shower behind me and lathered up the rest of me. She started on a completely flaccid cock and ended on an incredibly hard one. She was on one knee working my lower body and she looked up at me and said, "Oh dear. Now look what I've done." She grinned and guided my cock into her mouth and started an amazing blowjob. My knees buckled twice and I had to lean against the side wall to steady myself. Mom was using her tongue to lash the underside of my cock as she pushed down my shaft. She bobbed on and off to the depth that she could handle and then back to the ridge to lash her tongue all around my shaft. I watched intently and in less that two minutes, I was blowing another load in Mom's mouth. She took it all without difficulty, swallowing a couple times as she needed to. She pulled off and grinned up at me and offered her hand for me to help her to her feet.

It was my turn to lather her up. She washed her hair while I washed her body. As one would expect, I concentrated on her tits and pussy and ass. She squealed with delight as I ran the blade of my hand between her legs and then washed her inner labia with my fingers. I washed her anus and pushed my middle finger inside as far as I could and Mom groaned hard. I finger fucked her anus several more times and she had a small orgasm. It wasn't an anal orgasm like I expected. It was a vaginal orgasm. She giggled at my obvious confusion but offered no explanation.

While her pussy was pulsing through her orgasm, I bent down and pushed my tongue inside her vagina and flicked it hard and fast. She screamed and grabbed my head and held it there. I continued to tongue fuck her and was shocked when she had a second orgasm. Her entire body was spasming and she started to lose her balance. She grabbed onto me and started laughing hysterically. I chuckled into her pussy as I continued with my tongue until she backed away and leaned back against the back wall of the shower stall gasping for air. She looked down at me and muttered, "Jesus Dex. You're going to spoil me. That's another thing your father doesn't like to do."

I stood up and pulled Mom into my arms and she came willingly. I was thinking, 'Maybe this could be a routine thing after-all.' She stretched up on her toes and pressed her big tits to my chest and kissed me passionately and I kissed her back. My rising cock pushed against her stomach and she broke our embrace and she looked down and started laughing. In the middle of her laugh, she said, "Teen age boys. You've got to love em."