Slut Mommie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I have to have more...please..."

Again I felt his cock stir inside my ass and I realized my son enjoyed what I said. I smiled and opened my mouth taking his wet fingers in, sucking and licking my juices off of them. His hard cock throbbed inside of me and my ass clinched down on top of it, I was contracting and relaxing my anal muscles while licking Tommy's fingers. I heard him moan. Neither one of us was moving and somehow it felt as if we were fucking each other.

I felt his hand come around and grab one of my breasts pinching the nipple hard, the other went down to my hot, dripping pussy. He stuck his fingers into my hole in turn making me moan. He was finger fucking me now with what felt like two or three fingers.

"OH god son...oh my god...uuuhhhmmm..." I moaned closing my eyes.

"Mom, I can feel my cock...I can feel my cock inside of you," He whispered with surprise and a bit of shock.

I heard him as if from a far. Having both of my holes full at the same time was a new experience to me, and what an experience! Is that what it felt like to have two cocks inside at the same time? Being open and full like that was electrifying my body, sending pleasure through my foggy brain that I didn't want to end. Again I heard myself moan!

"More...oh god more...fuck me son, fuck me!" I screamed.

I was insatiable, lifting myself up again I started fucking him with my ass as he was fucking my pussy with his fingers. My asshole felt so stretched and loose lubricated by my juices dripping out of my pussy, allowing his big cock to slide inside my ass with ease. I ached but lifted myself up to the very top and sinking back down buried his meat completely in my ass touching the base of his cock with my anal ring. I was sweating, working that big meat in and out...in and out the whole time receiving fingers in my pussy.

"Oh my god...oh my god I'm going to cum...oh yes, fuck me...fuck me..." I didn't know what I was saying, I was in another world, a world of pleasure.

Again the climax came down crashing upon me like an avalanche of hot coals. My body and my nerve endings were on fire, every muscle contracting and relaxing, contracting and relaxing my whole being lost in pleasure. I screamed...

I heard my son moan and felt his cum shoot into my ass again and again. I stopped moving and hung on, I had no strength left, my body still going through the orgasm. I instinctively turned my head and he kissed me pinching my nipple and fucking me with his fingers, he wasn't done yet, his cock throbbing inside my ass! I hung on, opened, spent and letting him use me. I was his to do with as he pleased.

Finally he was done, he stopped fucking me with his fingers and released my nipple which throbbed in pain and pleasure. We continued to kiss, close, holding each other...together, Mother and Son...

I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love...love for me. At that moment I knew I was his, I knew I could trust him completely with what ever he wanted to do. Any boundaries that previously existed were shattered by what we just did.

"Mom, I love you so much," He whispered into my opened mouth.

My shoulders shuddered and tears ran down my cheeks. I never thought I could find such love and pleasure.

"I love you too baby...god I love you too."

He looked at me concerned but I just smiled in return. He realized that they were tears of joy. We kissed again for a long moment.

"Mom, can I still take your pictures, right now?" He asked pulling away.

"Sure baby, anything you want," I smiled at him noticing his eyes lighting up with excitement.

I looked down where his cock was buried.

"But I think I should get off of you first."

"No, just put your legs down and we'll stand up together, than lean forward against the desk. I want to take my first pictures when I'm still inside of you," he directed.

I smiled and brought my feet down doing what he directed. I was now standing with my legs apart, leaned over the desk with my big breasts smashed against the cold surface. I felt his cock twitch as the flash of the camera went off. God his cock was so hungry! I knew that if he wanted to fuck my ass again I would have let him, thankfully he had other plans.

"Now completely relax and don't clinch your muscles shut."

A shiver of excitement and uncertainty ran through me. He wanted me to gape, he wanted my asshole to gape open as he took his big cock out! I knew I would, god from the pounding I just received I knew I would gape! Did he want to take my pictures like that? I felt him sliding out and I looked back towards him just as his cock came out and the flash of the camera went off. I wanted to ask him not sure if we should do this but it was too late. One after another my son took my pictures!

"Oh god Mom, you should see this!" he exclaimed.

I shut my eyes and buried my face in my hands. I was gaping, I could feel it, unable to do anything about it. I was still unsure about taking pictures of me in this manner...it was so exposed and so dirty...me, his mom!

"Now stand up straight, slowly and spread your legs wider."

I did happy to comply hoping my asshole would go back to normal. Looking back I saw that he was now laying on the floor behind me taking pictures of my ass from below. I felt something drip out of my ass...oh my god his cum! I clenched my ass shut but it just opened up again and more cum dripped out. I looked back at him alarmed and saw nothing but bright flashes. He was photographing his cum running out of my ass!

"Tommy, maybe we should stop," I asked unsure.

Just than we both heard noises at the front door. I froze with stomach in my throat. Someone was coming inside! I bolted for the door, barely able to walk in those high heels, cum dripping out of my ass and ran up the stairs. I got inside my room and listened. I heard my husband's voice but couldn't make out what he was saying. I didn't know if I should cover myself or maybe lock myself in the bathroom, I just stood there in horror!

Few moments passed by and he walked into our bedroom. Caught! This was it! How could I get out of this? My mind raced to cover this up.

"Finally...you're home, I was waiting for you."

I put on my best...sexiest face and did the only thing that popped into my mind, I pretended I was waiting for him to have sex. He stood there looking at my barely covered body and than shut the door behind him really quick.

"Jesus Kate, Tommy's right down stairs!" he almost shouted.

One thing's for sure, his eyes did not leave my exposed body, I still had a chance to cover this up.

"Come on John, I want you so bad and it's been so long since we did it."

I walked up close to him swaying my hips from side to side, tightening my ass so nothing would come out. I reached up and bringing his face close kissed him. I heard a low moan and felt his hand come around grabbing my waist. It was so easy to have him want me, after all, he was just a man.

We kissed for a moment and than I started to unbutton his shirt, taking his clothes off. My heart was beginning to beat normally and everything seemed like it would work.

"My god you're sweaty, what were you doing?"

"Oh Jesus John, you were gone so long, I needed you...I just couldn't wait..."

I kissed his chest working my way down, I had to make this believable! I heard him gasp realizing what I meant. I reached his pants and quickly unbuttoned them, they dropped to the ground. I pulled his underwear down to his knees and his semi hard cock bobbed up and down in front of me. I grabbed it and looking up at him put it in my mouth. I saw his wide eyes staring at me and then he relaxed, exhaling, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. Success! I did it! I just had to suck him really good.

I worked his cock as I learned how on Tommy, long, full strokes taking it down my throat. John was gasping, clearly enjoying the way I was sucking his cock which by now was completely hard. Unconsciously I realized he wasn't as big as our son, the thought furthermore enforcing my desire for Tommy.

Slowly, my sexual desire was coming back. I started feeling hot and my pussy was getting wet. The thought of having my son and my husband in such a short period of time made me feel like I was a slut...the slut of my dreams that often brought me such pleasure. I buried my husband's cock inside my throat and let it convulse around it.

"Oh my god Kate, I have to fuck you," he whispered hoarsely pulling his cock out of my mouth.

"No, I want to fuck you," I said quickly not wanting him to look at my pussy closely.

"What?" he mumbled not understanding?

"Here lay down on the bed," I pushed him in that direction.

He stumbled and fell back onto the bed. I immediately straddled him poised above his hard cock and lowered myself down. I was shivering from the excitement of taking control over my husband. I pushed his cock inside of me and started riding him, up and down. My body was warm and my pussy was so wet! I grabbed his hands and bringing them together pinned them down above his head.

"Do you like me fucking you John?" I asked surprised at myself that I didn't call him babe or honey.

"Kate, what has gotten into you?" he mumbled looking up at me.

"Shhhh...just answer the question," I brought one of my hands up to his cheeks and squeezed them.

All the while I was riding him in a slow, steady rhythm, fucking myself on his cock. I saw his eyes widen, but I also saw a glimpse of submissiveness in them...a glimpse of pleasure.

"Yes," after a moment he answered in a low voice.

His eyes rolled back in pleasure. He was definitely enjoying what I was doing to him.

"Good, than don't say a word and do not cum until I tell you to."

I couldn't believe myself, I couldn't believe how hot I was getting, taking control of my husband like that. Before this our sex was limited to quick sessions where he got off and I hardly ever did.

"Uhhhhmmm...fuck yes...I love that cock!"

I felt my husband's cock stir inside of me. Yes, he definitely liked me being that way.

"Here, take my tits in your hands and squeeze them," I was directing him now, telling him what to do.

He grabbed onto my tits with his shaking hands.

"Now squeeze my nipples."

He did, rolling them between his fingers.

"Harder...harder John, pull on them!" I almost screamed.

I was fucking myself faster and faster, my climax quickly approaching. He moaned and I knew he was close.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum...fuck yes...ahhhhh..." I screamed.

I felt his cock explode inside if me as I had my third climax of the night. I continued riding his cock until there was nothing left coming out of it. I slung my head low letting my hair fall around my face and enjoyed the feeling of wetness inside my pussy.

Opening my eyes I looked at my husband. He was staring up at me, sweaty, looking at me as if I was a different person. Well in the way I was, the sex that I had with my son changed me, opened my mind up to so many different possibilities. From the look on his face he truly enjoyed our sex together.

"Jesus Kate...this was the best...the best..."

"Best fucking I ever gave you?" I interrupted him.

His breath came in gasps again. Control, he liked being controlled.

"Yes..." he whispered.

I smiled at him, an evil smile.

"Well I'm not done yet."

Pulling myself up, letting his cock slide out of me I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, than his neck all the while going lower and lower. When I got to his slimy cock he was breathing very hard.

"Oh my god Kate! You're not going to...ahhhhhh..."

I took his wet cock fully into my mouth with one smooth stroke sucking and licking the wetness off of it. I couldn't believe how much wetness there was! I was almost drinking what I managed to scoop up into my mouth! Just doing this made me feel hot! I was such a slut...

A slow thought came to me as I licked my husbands cock and balls, a thought that was reinforced by a tangy scent and taste. Was Tommy's cum on my husbands' cock? How?...

Just at that moment I realized that my son's cum that I had inside my ass must have leaked out when I fucked my husband! I was licking it! Oh my god, I was licking the cum that came out of my ass! It didn't repulse me, it just shocked me! I heard women did that but it was all for show, in front of the camera but here I was...my god, here I was doing it for real! Confused at the whole predicament I continued to suck my husband's cock, it was almost cleaned off anyway. When I was all done I slithered back up to his head, he was looking at me, looking at my wet lips.

I smiled. Did he perhaps want to taste some of that? An evil thought, but how erotic! I was still mad at him from the time I caught him jerking off to the internet porn. It will serve him well to taste his own son's cum!

I got on top of him again pinning his hands but to the sides this time. He was looking up at me, eyes wide, his heavy breathing returned again. I could feel some of the sticky cum mixture still in my mouth and moving my tongue around inside I produced a generous amount. Bending down over him I pressed my lips to his feeling his mouth open. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and let all that cum mixture drain into his mouth. I was looking into his eyes and he was looking into mine, not a word was spoken between us but both of us knew who was in charge here.

I sat back up looking down at him and saw his throat move up and down, he swallowed! At that moment his eyes rolled back in pleasure and I heard a low moan come out of him. He liked the taste of it! He liked drinking it! That realization came as another shock to me. I was supposed to get back at him but here he was enjoying himself! There was something about this, something erotic that was making me...hot.

Keeping his hands to the sides I inched my way up, my knees pinning his hands to the sides. I couldn't believe this was happening, that this could still turn me on! My pussy was right over his face now and I was looking down at him now, breathing heavy.


"Do you want some more?" I asked with my wet pussy inches over his mouth.

"Kate...I..."

"Do you want some more?" I asked again with a stern voice.

He just looked up at me for a few moments.

"Yes..." came a low answer.

It was enough for me. I lowered my pussy onto his face feeling my lips touch his chin, just than his tongue darted out and raked across the opening of my pussy. Pleasure! Nothing but pleasure, a warm, wet feeling of his moth and tongue on my pussy. My clit being so sensitive responded to his tender tongue with eagerness. I moved my hips back and forth making sure he got the whole thing and wondered how long it would take for the cum he shot inside of me to drain into his mouth.

I leaned forward supporting myself on my hands and looked at his face under me. It was a mess. His whole face was glistening in the light, wet from his cum and my juices draining into his mouth. His eyes were closed as he extended his tongue, my god he could extend his tongue far! Aligning my hole with that big tongue I lowered myself down on his face until I smothered it. I could feel his tongue deep inside of me, it was like...like a cock driving into me!

"Oh yes John, get it all...get it all, fuck me with that tongue of yours!" I moaned while looking down at him.

I didn't understand why the room was so hot, my body starting to perspire. I was slowly moving my body up and down on top of my husband's face with his tongue inside my hole watching him as the cum dripped into his open mouth. God I loved that feeling, the feeling of dominating him, of making him do something that nasty.

"Oh god...oh god, I'm going to cum, fuck I'm going to cum. Open your mouth wide John, I want you to taste it, I want you to drink my cum as I squirt right into your mouth...fuck yes...aaahhhhh..."

This was it, I came again, sitting on top of his face and convulsing my pussy on his mouth. Forth time, my god forth time in such a short period of time. My pussy was tingling with pleasure as the word "Slut" raced through my mind.

I finally collapsed on the bed in front of him, I couldn't take anymore. My head was buried in the pillow, my body was drained and I couldn't move. I felt my husband crawl from underneath me and I felt him standing there looking down at me. What was he looking at? Was it my pussy that he just ate? Or was it...my asshole? Remembering what I did earlier I slowly turned over covering myself with the sheets. I saw him looking down at me, his chest heaving.

"My god you're beautiful Kate," he whispered.

I smiled at him realizing that I still loved him. No matter what I did with our son, he was my husband, the man I fell in love with. I loved both of them actually, equally as much and in the same way now. I felt so lucky, so lucky to have two men that loved me and...fucked me so well. He saw me smiling at him and he crawled into bed beside me. I immediately snuggled up to him whispering "I love you".

I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up hungry and immediately made my way down to the kitchen. The house was quite with everyone still asleep. Making a quick byte to eat I thought about last night, how having anal sex with my son made me feel. I surrendered to him in an absolute way, a way I have never given into anyone! I smiled. The sexual feeling was incredible, just then I longed for his hard cock sliding in and out of my ass...

"Hi Mom."

Startled, I gasped, seeing my daughter standing in the doorway. Kristy was wearing a short, spaghetti-strap blouse which stopped an inch or two below her breasts with a pair of white, almost see-thru, boy shorts so tight, every outline of her sex could be seen.

"Hi Kristy," I said and sat down at the table drinking my coffee.

The truth was my knees were suddenly weak, an effect I thought my daughter had on me dressed the way she was. She went up to the refrigerator and opening it bent over to retrieve the milk form the bottom shelf. I was directly behind her and holding my breath looked right between her legs. My mouth immediately watered and I had to swallow hard. The gusset of the tight shorts was wedged deep in my daughter's pussy and her outer lips were showing.

Oh god I had to look away! This was my daughter! What was wrong with me? No matter how hard I tried, my eyes stayed glued to her young sex until she straightened up pouring herself a glass of milk. I sat there trembling. Seeing Kristy that way brought on images of Suzie flashing in my mind...so vivid...so sexy!

"So, you and Dad made some noise last night," She said smiling.

What? Did she hear us? Did I make that much noise?

"Kristy! What are you talking about?"

I looked at my daughter; she was smiling, drinking her milk. For some reason my eyes strayed down to her firm breasts barely covered by that thin blouse and I noticed her nipples, they were hard. I chastised myself for doing that hoping she didn't notice and looked down at my coffee, feeling my face getting warm.

"Come on Mom, you guys left the door cracked open, I couldn't help but to hear what was going on," She said after a moment of silence.

"Oh god, you heard us? I'm sorry honey...I...we just...got wrapped up in a moment. You understand."

I hoped she did, after all she was a young woman now, I'm sure she knew about those things. Something kept on tugging on my brain though. I thought John closed the door when he came into our bedroom.

"I do, believe me I do. Mom...I...I looked in too. I couldn't help myself, I was just curious, I'm sorry...you're not mad are you?" The words blurted out of her.

Oh my god, my daughter saw what we were doing? She saw me fucking John and sitting on his face? My mind immediately pictured her watching from the doorway as my pussy was wrapped around my husband's cock. I knew I should have been angry, disgusted, disappointed but instead...I felt the all familiar tingling between my legs. Why? God, what was I turning into?