Slut Mommie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was done and able to come down a bit, he took his cock out, I felt relief because my pussy was raw from the pounding. I felt his hands on my arm and was suddenly spun around to face him.

His sweaty face was right in front of me as he forced me to my knees. It didn't take him long to stick his wet cock into my mouth. I resisted only a moment and as soon as I tasted myself on his cock I started sucking hard...trying to get all my wetness off of it. I was sucking taking him deep, remembering how my son liked it.

"Oh yeah...oh fuck yeah...are you a slut! Suck that big cock! I knew you wanted it from the moment I saw you! Take it all cunt!"

Oh god those words were driving me insane! I sucked him with all my might, taking him deep. From time to time I would take it out of my mouth and licking the shaft, I would lick his balls while stroking him.

I heard the clicking of the camera and looking up I saw that he was taking pictures of me. Oh god, I didn't care! I wanted more of his meat! I wanted him to shoot his cum down my throat so I could finally taste it!

"Yeah, cunt...pose for me...just like that...take that dick in your mouth."

"Uhhhmmm...oh yeah..." Was my only reply.

Finally I felt his cock stiffen up and expand even more ready to cum. I took him deep holding on and stroked the shaft. He was taking pictures the whole time as he unloaded into my mouth.

"Oh yeah...oh fuck yeah...ahhh...drink that cum bitch...drink it."

I drank it, I drank all of it as he came into my mouth. The milky cum running down my throat made me moan in pleasure, again...and again...and again!

Finally he was done and pulled out of my mouth. He pulled his pants up and I stood up on wobbly legs.

"Well Kate, you're a great fuck, maybe we can do this again sometime...and...a don't worry...I won't tell Tommy anything," He gave me this arrogant smirk and walked away.

I hated him, I hated him for what he was able to do to me. I hated myself for letting him do this to me. I stood there for a moment thinking of what just happened. I knew he probably wouldn't say anything and even if he did, I don't think anyone would believe him. There were the pictures he took...but oh well; I couldn't do anything about it. I would have to talk to him later and somehow get those pictures erased.

I put my panties back on and walked back. When I got back everyone stood there impatient, already waiting.

"Mom, finally. What took you so long?" Tommy was first to ask.

"I lost my way, this place is like a labyrinth. I'm sorry guys, you didn't wait too long?"

"Ok, never mind, we're ready for you Kate. Now stand right by that cart and strike a pose for us."

The cameras were already clicking. These boys did not want to wait any longer. I looked at Frank and noticed that he was waiting, smiling slightly at me. I turned away from him and posed for the rest. The more pictures they took, the more comfortable I became.

Soon I was back into my old self showing my long legs and raising my skirt a bit, teasing them and the cameras. This went on for some time. They had me spread my legs apart slightly, even bend over a bit, everything in good taste, just teasing.

Tommy didn't try to take up skirt pictures of me, but the rest of the boys were almost at the ground level with their cameras. I stayed in my clothes without pulling up my skirt and let them take the pictures.

After about twenty more minutes they were done.

"Ok, that about wraps it up," Tim said like a professional photographer.

"Great shots Kate. I can't wait to see them on the computer, you were hot and the camera loves you, you're like a natural. Are you sure you never did any modeling before?" Jason asked already reviewing some of the pictures on the camera.

"No Jason, I never modeled before. This was kind of fun though, I'm not sure how good those pictures will be but I had fun posing," I answered him with a smile.

I really like Tim and Jason. They were polite, respectful and I felt really comfortable with them. Unlike Frank, who was arrogant and scary and of course who managed to fuck me today. That one fact made me look away from him as if he wasn't even there. Thankfully he didn't want to pursue any conversation with me.

Tommy walked up to me and squeezing my hand whispered "thanks Mom" in my ear. I smiled giving him a squeeze back. While everyone was packing their equipment I ended up alone near Frank for a moment. I walked up to him a little unsure.

"Frank, the pictures that you took...you shouldn't have...could you please erase them..."

He smiled knowingly looking at me, roving his eyes over my body while I involuntarily tensed up again.

"Hmmm, those were the best pictures of them all, how can I erase them?"

"Frank please...I...I let you do something that was wrong...very, very wrong..."

"Wrong? It looked like you were enjoying yourself quite a bit."

"I just...lost control...please understand," I begged.

"Well, I'm not going to erase them for you. You'll have to do something for me first."

"God, haven't I done enough?" I looked at him shocked that he would ask for more.

"Not yet! I don't think now is the time to talk about it. I'll call you when I figure everything out," He whispered the last few word as Tommy approached us.

I looked at him with hate in my eyes. That bastard! How could I be so stupid and let him fuck me! And I let him take those pictures!

"Mom, are you ready?"

I turned around and walked past Tommy towards the car. I was pissed and scared. Scared of what he was going to make me do to get those pictures erased.

Tommy tried to talk to me during our ride home but I just couldn't tell him anything. I wanted to, I needed his help but I was afraid of what he would think of me when he found out that I fucked his friend.