Slut Mommie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kristy! Oh my god, you saw us? How...how long did you watch us?"

I looked at my daughter shocked wondering how much she saw. She must have opened the door, she must have peeked in! But why?

"Just a few minute...I mean moments," She corrected herself quickly.

I had the feeling that she really meant to say minutes. She looked down at her feet, perhaps embarrassed at what she did. She looked sad, like how she used to look when she was younger and was being punished for something she did wrong. I didn't want her to feel that way; I didn't want her to think that having sex was something wrong, or terrible however uncomfortable this conversation might be.

"It's OK honey, I'm not mad, I'm just a little surprised that's all. Listen, having sex is just natural between two people that love each other, you know that," I said getting up, walking up to her.

I hugged her, smashing my breasts into hers in a warm embrace. I loved my daughter so much and knew she needed a hug at that moment. She returned my hug by wrapping her hands around my waist.

"Even your parents, yes, even us, have sex every once in a while," I said smiling at her.

She looked up at me, so close; her face was inches away from mine. Why was I still hugging her? Oh god, I needed to break it off!

"Thank you Mom...thanks for understanding and...it wasn't that terrible to watch you...I...I enjoyed it," She whispered and planted a small kiss on my lips.

I was so off balance by what she did that it didn't register to me that her hands were dangerously close to my ass, almost touching it. She immediately broke off our hug and quickly walked out of the kitchen. I stood there surprised at what she did and wondered about what her words meant. Sitting down at the kitchen table I thought about Suzie and my daughter, how similar they were, so young...so sexy...so...tempting.

"Hey Mom."

Tommy walked into the kitchen and standing behind my chair wrapped his arms around me, cupping both of my breasts with his hands.

"Uhhmm...Tommy, remember that everyone's in the house," I whispered hoarsely enjoying his touch.

His hands traveled under my shirt as he felt my bare breasts.

"I know Mom, but I just can't help myself, you're so beautiful and I just can't get what we did last night out of my head. Look even now my cock is hard as nails."

He moved to stand beside me. I looked down at his shorts and found a rigid outline of his hard cock in his shorts. Smiling I looked up at him.

"Hmmm, you better pour some cold water on this thing before someone walks in and sees you that way."

"I can't Mom, it just won't go down. Maybe if you...maybe if you service it..." He said smiling down at me.

Service it? Is that what sucking cock was called now? A shiver of excitement ran up and down my spine, I think the danger of doing that in the kitchen with everyone home was adding to that feeling.

"Tommy, I can't, it's too dangerous."

He had this pleading look on his face and excitement in his eyes as a little boy might have about to do mischief. He slowly grabbed his shorts and pulled them down revealing his hard cock. I quickly looked up at the stairs leading upstairs alarmed at what he was doing, it was so dangerous!

"Tommy, please behave yourself."

No matter how hard I tried to tell him no, I knew I couldn't resist his cock, I knew I would be sucking it very soon. He just smiled down at me knowingly.

"Mom, it's the only way it will go down."

I almost laughed aloud, he was so silly thinking that I'm going to believe that, if anything, I was about to keep it very hard. My heart was racing as I looked down on his throbbing cock.

"Oh Jesus Tommy, Ok but...do it quick...oh my god..."

Moving my head closer I took him fully into my mouth. Uhhhmmm...what a feeling, the pleasure of having that warm heavily veined cock in my mouth brought pleasure to my whole being. I was slowly taking it deeper and deeper into my mouth, moaning slightly. I felt his hands on my head and his fingers digging into my hair, than he held my head still.

"Ohhh Mom, I want to fuck your mouth...just hold still...I just want to fuck your mouth, oh yeah..."

His fingers were digging into my hair as he roughly held my head in position. He moved his hips back and forth fucking me, fucking my mouth. I was surprised by his roughness, his cock was driving so deep, almost making me choke but I held still. He increased the speed of his thrusts and I felt as if I couldn't take it anymore, I put my hands on his thighs almost wanting to push him off of me.

"Yeah Mom, open your mouth...take my meat...suck on it...oh yeah...eat it."

He slipped one of his feet out of the shorts bunched up around his ankles and placed it on the table spreading his legs. I felt pressure on my head, he was forcing me off the chair, I wanted to tell him to stop but I couldn't...his cock was deep down my throat. I had no choice but to slip down off the chair to my knees below him. He drove his cock in and out of my mouth, saliva dripping out of my mouth and running down my chin and than onto my tits making the shirt I had on wet.

"Yeah, now suck my balls Mom, suck them..."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth stroking it with one hand and forced my head down to his balls. I licked, making them wet, trying to catch my breath before he made me suck his cock again. I was so powerless in his grip, made to suck my son's cock. At first I wanted to stop this rough treatment but now, oh god, I was beginning to like being treated like that! That submissive feeling of being forced to do what he wanted was clouding my brain and sending excitement through my body.

"Oh god son...oh god Tommy..."

I didn't know what I was saying, I didn't know if I wanted to stop this or if I wanted more. I just hoped that my daughter or my husband would not come down right now, would not interrupt this! Again he pushed his cock in my mouth and roughly fucked it making me choke again. I loved that feeling, choking on my son's cock! I placed my hands on his ass and pushed him towards me, driving his cock all the way into my mouth.

"Oh fuck Mom...oh fuck you have it all the way in...oh fuck," He was mumbling, excited, looking down on me swallowing his meat.

I held my breath and choked, my throat massaging the head of his cock buried so deep! I had to get some air! I pulled his cock out and grabbed onto it with one of my hands stroking it while I licked his balls.

"Mom get on the table," He said pulling me up.

I stood up and sitting on the table laid down on my back. Grabbing onto my arms he pulled me until my head hung off the edge. All I saw was his cock right above me and than he was inside my mouth again. I moaned with pleasure of being in this position. I felt him spreading my legs as he started to fuck my mouth again and than my panties being pulled to the side revealing my wet pussy. I closed my eyes and spread my legs wide for him feeling his fingers slipping inside my wet hole. He was fucking my mouth with deep thrusts and my neck was starting to hurt, I just had to rest a minute. I let my head fall back and Tommy's cock ended up sliding down my cheek resting besides my mouth.

"Oh god I like this...oh Jesus I love this...fuck me...uhhhmmm..." I moaned as his fingers drove into me at a high pace.

The sexual energy surged though me, making me forget where I was. At that moment I just wanted more of his fingers...more of his cock! Feeling that warm meat on my cheek, I grabbed it and put it in my mouth again sucking on it with hunger, my son immediately started to fuck my mouth. His fingers inside my pussy were driving me to an inevitable orgasm. I wanted to scream but couldn't, thank god! I was Cumming and I felt his cock expand and start to squirt his cum down my throat. I swallowed! I screamed in pleasure and swallowed more!

"Oh Mom yessss...fuck yes take it, take all of it, ahhhhhhh..."

He was still fucking my mouth but now, every time he pushed his cock past my tonsils it shot cum down my throat. He would pull back, push in and squirt, pull back...push in and squirt, all the while finger fucking me as my pussy convulsed from my own orgasm. I never saw him cum that much before as I did my best to keep up swallowing it.

Finally he stopped, collapsing on top of me, his cock still inside my mouth and his fingers inside my pussy. He was quivering and so was I, his head laid flat on my naval. I let my head fall back and his cock slipped out resting on my forehead, smearing wet juices all over my face. I felt him move and he was softly kissing my pussy, tasting some of the juices that came out of it. Oh that felt so good, soft, wet kisses on my tender pussy. I extended my tongue and licked his wet shaft, tenderly, slowly...his cock and his balls. We licked each other like that for a few more minutes, neither one of us wanting to disengage.

"Tommy, you have to get up now," I said finally.

He stirred but didn't move continually licking my pussy.

"Tommy please, let's not push our luck."

He still didn't get up, his soft cock resting near my mouth. I knew how hard it was to stop this, if I had my choice we would stay in this position forever! But...we had to stop. I gave his ass cheek a friendly slap.

"Come on get off, your Dad will be waking up soon."

That seemed to have an affect on him. He finally got up and pulled his shorts up as I got off the table arranging my panties into place. We looked at each other and smiled.

"God that was hot!" He said.

"Phew! I know, you came like a fire hydrant."

"You made me do it. You just...do it too good," He was smiling.

"I made you do it? If I remember correctly, someone came downstairs begging to be sucked, uhhhmmm...I wonder who that was?" I was laughing right with him.

We were teasing each other totally fine with what happened. His face became serious again as he moved up to me. Putting his hands on my hips he pulled me to him and kissed me, wet, sensual kiss.

"Mom, thank you, thanks for everything," He looked into my eyes.

"You know I would do anything for you," I looked right back into his.

"Anything?"

Again the mischievous glint appeared in his eyes. I swallowed hard before answering wondering about what I was getting myself into answering that.

"Anything..." I whispered.

"Uhhhmmm...you are the best Mom anyone could ever have."

He kissed me again and was racing up the stairs to his room. I looked around and noticed that there were a lot of wet areas on our kitchen table. Sighing I grabbed a rag and wiped it off. I barely had time to arrange my hair somewhat decent and wipe my face when John came into the kitchen.

"Good morning babe, how are you?"

He strolled in close to me and giving me a hug tried planting a kiss on my lips. I was really nervous because I didn't know if I got all of Tommy's love juices off of my face.

"Please honey, I haven't brushed my teeth yet," I avoided his kiss slipping away.

I poured my husband coffee which he took looking at me but not saying anything, I could tell that there was something on his mind.

"So how did you like last night?" I asked sitting down at the table.

"Hu...Oh...phew, it was the best. Kate, I...I really enjoyed the way you were last night, it was so...hot! What has gotten into you? We've never done it that way before."

I could tell he was struggling for words, trying to open up to me, perhaps still a little unsure about me dominating him the way I did last night. I smiled at him knowing that he liked it, that he wanted more.

"I just decided to spice things up a bit honey. We have done the same sex routine for years now, maybe it's time to do something different. You certainly seemed to have been enjoying yourself."

"I loved it," Was his only reply.

"Would you like to do something like that tonight as well? Would you like me to fuck you again John?"

I didn't know where those dirty words were coming from, I never used to say those things to my husband, I just know that with each word I felt more sexual excitement building up inside of me. I got up and standing in front of my husband leaned over the table allowing my loose night shirt to sag down the front which exposed my breasts to him. His eyes immediately darted down to look.

"Would you like me to fuck you and than let you eat your cum out of me? Or maybe I should tie you up and eat your big cock all night long until you cum in my mouth?"

His eyes progressively got bigger and bigger. By the time I finished my sentence his eyes were wide, peeking at my breasts and his breathing was really labored. Feeling the excitement, I walked up to him and straddled his lap standing up, my legs spread on either side of him. Grabbing his hair I pulled his head back and looked down into his eyes.

"Maybe I'll just fuck you right here right now," I whispered.

I was excited but yet I had a purpose in mind, I wanted to know how far I could take this to, was there a limit?

"Pull your cock out John," I demanded.

"Kate, right here, right now? What if the kids walk in?" He was shaking with excitement.

I kissed him passionately and than lifted my night shirt above my hips.

"Are you afraid they will see your cock? Take it out, now."

How could I be so nasty in our home? What if the kids walked in, was I ready to show myself in that position? Tommy wasn't the problem, it was Kristy that I was unsure about. I pressed my big breasts to his face and let out a small moan. I thought about what I did with my son just a few minutes earlier and it seemed like those thoughts were fueling my actions now.

I felt his hands moving as he kissed my breasts through my shirt. I looked down and saw his hard cock right below me, exposed. I smiled. So he would do it! He would let the kids see him, he would do it just to fuck me! I begin to realize with excitement the power I had over my husband and with that ideas of what I could do to him.

I gave him a final kiss and got off of him and walked towards the stairs. He was panting, his cock still hard, pulsating as he looked at me with disappointment on his face. I looked back at him with a smile.

"Remember...I will fuck you tonight John."

The rest of the morning was pretty uneventful. Tommy went out to a friend's house, Kristy went out as well and my husband got called into work which left me home alone. I did my house chores and started doing the laundry, a task that no one but me seemed to be doing in the house.

I went into Tommy's room and gathered his laundry, pausing a brief moment with his underwear in my hands. I brought them up to my face and inhaled deeply enjoying the aroma! Tommy...distinctively Tommy, god how I loved his smell.

I thought for a moment where my relationship with my son would lead me to, how would it end, or would it? Currently having sex with my son and my husband brought so many things out of me I didn't expect I had. Self confidence, sexual appetite I never knew I had and the ability to control my husband. And then there was Suzie...

I gathered Tommy's stuff and walked into Kristy's room. Her room was a mess, clothes on the floor, her bed wasn't made and the closet was spilling out with items that belonged in the storage more than a closet. How could this girl be so messy?

Putting things away I thought about our brief kiss in the kitchen that morning. I knew it was an innocent Mother and Daughter kiss, a moment of closeness, but I couldn't help but wonder. Getting the accidental view of her pussy folds that morning didn't help.

Again I chastised myself for thinking that way about my daughter and proceeded to make her bed. Reaching under the covers I grabbed a pair of white cotton panties that to my surprise felt moist. Taking a closer look, I confirmed the wetness, especially around the gusset of the panties...my heart stopped. I didn't understand why my hands were trembling and the aroma that the panties were giving off was making my head spin. The air in the room seemed non existent, all I could smell was Kristy's pussy. I knew that the panties were wet with my daughter's pussy juices. Did she masturbate wearing them this morning? She must have, was it before or after our conversation in the kitchen?

Slowly, with trembling hands, I brought the tiny pair of wet panties up to my face and inhaled deep. Uhhhmmm...the sweet aroma overpowered all of my senses. I sat down on her bed and holding the panties up to my face reached under my skirt and felt the wetness already forming between my legs.

Why was this turning me on so much? This was my daughter not Suzie! I told myself that I would never do anything like this with my daughter but now I felt powerless. My fingers found their way under my panties and were now stroking my clit in circular motions. I was in a daze holding the panties up to my face and masturbating myself to an orgasm.

I don't know how long it took, minutes, seconds' maybe. All I know that I was screaming in ecstasy with my daughters panties plastered to my face, licking the wetness off of them.

"Oh my god...oh my god..." I was panting aloud.

This was by far the hardest orgasm I've given myself masturbating. I got up on shaky legs and threw the panties into the laundry basket and went down to finish the laundry. Again my mind was telling me how wrong this was, that I should never feel that way about my daughter.

Tommy came back a couple hours later and seemed very exited about something.

"Hey tiger, you seem jazzed about something," I said walking up to him, hoping to get a kiss.

"Mom, we've set up a model, we're going to take some pictures...we're going to take pictures of a real model!" He almost yelled.

"Wait, what model, what pictures?"

He was off to his bedroom without answering. This definitely got my curiosity going so I followed him into his bedroom. He was already getting his digital camera ready.

"Tommy, what model?"

"She's a girl that works for Sears and JC Penny's, you know, posing for their catalogs, she agreed to pose for us," He was reviewing something on his camera.

"Hmmm, that's interesting, what kind of pictures are you going to take? And who is we?"

He looked up briefly realizing what I meant.

"Mom it's not what you think. I told you about Tim and Jason, my two best friends, well we've been trying to get our web site up and you know we're all into photography, well we all decided that what we need is a model that would start things off...get people interested in what we do. Tim met this girl through a friend and she agreed to pose, we're meeting her at the old railroad yard in twenty minutes."

"Tommy, web site, pictures...please slow down a minute, I need to make sure you don't..." I looked at him full of worry.

He knew what I meant. He walked up to me and hugging me whispered in my ear.

"Mom, I would never post your pictures, not the ones I took...please trust me."

I felt a little better, my heart starting to beat at normal speed. His hug was so reassuring that I just melted into him.

"I know baby, I know. You can post my pictures just not the explicit ones, OK?" I looked up at him just as his mouth met mine.

We kissed holding each other. After a few moments he let go of me and smiled.

"Mom why don't you come with me? You can see us working and meet my friends, please."

I had to say the idea seemed exciting to me as well. I had nothing else planned for today so going out with my son seemed like a perfect plan.

"I'd like that, let me put some clothes on and we'll get out of here."

"Mom you have clothes on," He answered smiling.

"Well you want your mom to look good for your friends or what?" I said putting my hand on my hip giving him an innocent little pose.

"Yeah, hell yeah, and...wear something sexy, like...like the time we went out to the bar."