Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, like I said, I was super horny on Saturday imagining what it was going to feel like to have you blow a double-size load of cum into my mouth when I stuck my finger up your ass. When you called to say you weren't coming over, I was really disappointed, and maybe a little bit mad.

"I finger-fucked my pussy to a pretty good orgasm, and that took care of me for a while, but what I really wanted was to feel a stiff cock in my mouth. About eight o'clock I texted him and asked if he wanted to come over. Ten minutes later we were in my bedroom."

Bryce had to admit that there was a twinge of jealousy stirring in his brain, but luckily it was offset by the massive build-up of testosterone flowing through his whole system, and he didn't react to it. Instead, he reassured and encouraged her by cuddling her, kissing her neck and ear, and whispering, "I'll bet that he jerked off more than once thinking about you! So, what did you do when he got there?"

"We made out for a little while on the bed, and he was humping my pussy through our clothes and squeezing my tits while we kissed and sucked each other's tongues. Then we got up and he had me get on my knees. He pulled my top off over my head and I wasn't wearing a bra and he told me how gorgeous my tits were and that he had always loved them. Then he pulled down his fly and took out his dick. He took his balls out, too, and somehow that just seemed so nasty that it made my pussy leak."

Bryce swallowed hard, turned on more than he could have expected as his girlfriend talked about how she had cheated on him with a guy that he actually knew. He shifted a bit to hump Tina's back, and moved his hands a little farther up her tits.

Along with the ember of jealousy lingering in his brain, there was a bit of insecurity, as well, and he asked, "Was he, you know, bigger than me?"

"Oh, no!" she answered. "He was quite a bit smaller. Well, almost the same length, probably, but not as big around. In fact, I thought maybe he wasn't all the way hard. But when I took him in my mouth and started sucking, he didn't get any bigger."

The insecurity settled, there was still the jealousy to be quashed as he envisioned his girlfriend on her knees, topless and bare-chested, giving a college bad-boy a blowjob with his cock and balls hanging out through his fly. The very sluttiness of that mental image easily overpowered any other emotion, however, and he felt a long drool of warm precum escape his trapped dick to emphasize that fact.

Surprisingly, reliving the wanton act and telling her boyfriend about it in detail had much the same effect on Tina, and her pussy leaked her own pre-orgasm juices.

"So, you gave him a blowjob," Bryce said into her ear. "Then what? Did he fuck you with his pants still on?" While that image seemed hot in a nasty way, he didn't think it would be as good as fucking naked. But the image triggered another thought, and he said, "You used a rubber, right?"

"When he fucked my pussy, yes, but first he fucked my mouth," she said.

"Oh, wow!" Bryce said and squirmed again, smearing his pre-cum around between them. "Tell me what he did."

"Well, I started giving him a blowjob like I give you, but he took hold of my head with both hands and held me still while he fucked my mouth like it was a cunt! He was poking his cock-head all the way to the back of my throat; he was sticking it into my cheeks; he was pulling all the way out, and having me suck on his knob before he fucked it back in." She squirmed her ass on the bed as her pussy drooled over the nasty mental replay. She laid he head back on Bryce's shoulder, closed her eyes, and said, "God, that made me so hot! I felt like such a... such a..."

"Such a slut?" Bryce finished for her as he took a firm, encircling grip on her tits, squeezing and bulging her puffy pink nipples. "God, you're making me hot, too! And I don't care how slutty you were with him; just keep telling me about it! God, baby, I love you!"

"Are you sure, baby?" she said. " 'Cause it just seems so... so wrong to be telling you all this and to be feeling so frigging hot about it at the same time."

"Oh, I'm sure, baby!" he said. "I think maybe we both have some inner feelings--desires--that we've been repressing. I think Jack might have been more of a blessing for us than a curse. So, please go on, my sweet, sexy, slut. I may end up blowing a fat load of cum up your back if your story keeps up like this."

"Don't!" she said. "I want you to cum in my mouth while a shove my finger up your ass!"

"Well, maybe two can play at that game!" he said with an extra tit-squeeze. "Like maybe in a sixty-nine? I'll let you know when I'm close. For now, on with your confession, slut!"

If he had ever called her a slut before she'd have slapped his face, but now, it actually made her feel sexy--and the name was certainly deserved! With zero inhibitions left, she went on.

"So, fucking my mouth, he kept shoving his cock all the way in and trying to poke it down my throat. I tried to let him, but I just kept gagging, and when he held my head and managed to jab his knob in I almost puked and he stopped trying.

"Then he let go of me and let me give him a blowjob while he took his clothes off," she continued. "When he was naked, he stood me up then pushed me onto the bed on my face, with my legs over the edge. Then he pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties to just under my ass. Just as I looked back to see what he was doing, his hand landed on my bare ass. I jumped and yelped, but for some weird reason, that slap actually made my already-horny pussy even hotter.

"Kind of instinctively," Tina continued, "I put my hands on my ass to protect it, but there was a little piece of me that really wanted to feel it again. When he took my hands and moved them up onto my back I really didn't resist. 'Keep them there!' he told me, and I laid there waiting for another slap. And I didn't have to wait very long.

"The next one was right on top of the first one, and it almost brought tears to my eyes, but it sure brought juice to my pussy! Christ! It was like I could feel the burn in my ass going right into my cunt!"

Bryce knew all about that paradoxical feeling, and a new squirt of pre-cum oozed from his pee-hole as he imagined his girlfriend's exposed ass with a big red handprint and her pussy-lips glistening with her juices.

"He slapped both of my ass cheeks a few more times, then he flipped me over and pushed me all the way onto the bed. He pulled my panties all the way off, then shoved my legs apart, bent down and started eating me out.

"That I was still half dressed--I still had on my sneakers and socks, and my skirt was balled up around my waist, but my bare tits were hanging out--seemed to make everything even hotter!"

"Sluttier?" Bryce suggested with a tit-squeeze and a back-hump.

"Yeah! Sluttier!" she agreed. "I was so horny that I came right in his face!"

"Oh, man!" Bryce groaned enviously. His cock throbbed while he recalled getting a mouthful of hot pussy-juice from Brenda's cunt and he wished that he had been the one getting it from his girlfriend's. He had never brought Tina to orgasm with his mouth, and regretted not being the first to have done it with her.

"Did he suck it up?" Bryce asked remembering the salty, slightly bitter taste of Brenda's juices--and the amount of it! "Did he swallow your cum like you swallow mine?"

"No," she answered, obviously disappointed. "As soon as I started, he pulled away and just let my juice soak my ass. I thought he might put his finger in me like you do sometimes when I cum, but he got up to go get his rubber. So while he was digging in his pants, I had to stick my finger up my pussy and rub my clit to keep my orgasm going."

"What a jerk!" Bryce said, encouraged that he was being favorably compared to her more experienced lover.

Surprisingly aroused by her explicit confession, Tina squirmed again as a little more pussy-juice ran from the depths of her cunt.

"So, when he got the rubber on, he laid down on top of me, and tried to get his dick in my pussy by itself. After a few rubs up my belly or down my legs, I finally had to reach down and guide him in."

Remembering his initial penetration, she said, "God, baby, I'm sorry, but I was so frigging horny right then that his cock felt amazing going into my cunt, and I wanted him to fuck me for the next hour." She made a derisive little laugh, and went on, "But he lasted all of two minutes before he was grunting and groaning and filling his rubber with jism. And you know what else was a big let down? A big difference from when you fuck me? My cunt never really felt like it was all that full. It only felt a little better than when I fuck myself with two fingers." She laughed, again, and added, "And it didn't last as long, either!"

What little insecurity Bryce was still harboring was quickly going away.

"So, did you cuddle and kiss afterward?" Bryce asked. He knew that she really liked that, and rather hoped that Jack had done the usual male thing of rolling off of her and catching his breath while he basked in his own glory. He was not disappointed.

"No!" she said derisively. "He got up, went to the bathroom to flush his rubber and wash his dick and his face, then came back and started getting dressed. I said, 'So, do you want to go get a burger or something?' and he said no, that he had to get home for a birthday party or something. The prick didn't even kiss me before he left!"

"What an asshole!" Bryce said. "And what a moron!"

"I started to feel guilty about cheating on you after he was gone and I was thinking about what I'd just done with him," she went on. "But what made me feel even worse was that it was making me horny again just to think about it. I was all of a sudden seeing why Charlotte liked being trampy."

"I have to tell you, baby," he replied as he squeezed her tits with his hands and her hips with his legs, "that just hearing about you being a sexy little slut with Jack is the hottest thing ever! I only wish I could have been there to see it!"

"Really?" she said. "You would actually want to watch me cheating on you?" The thought of being watched while she fucked had never entered her mind, but now that the seed was planted, it quickly took hold. Maybe she was more of a slut than she realized. She wondered if Charlotte liked being watched. That brought back the memory of the time they had masturbated together, and she now realized that the look on Charlotte's face while her friend had stared at her naked pussy as she pushed her finger in and out of it had made her even hotter, and she had slapped her wet cunt harder and faster because of it.

With the idea of being watched percolating and brewing yet another aspect of nastiness in her brain--and in her pussy--she repeated, "Seriously? You could watch me cheat on you with some other guy and not get mad?"

"Well, it wouldn't be cheating if I was there and had given you my blessing, would it?" he replied. "As far as getting mad, maybe you should tell me what you're going to do with your friend while I sit there stroking my drooling cock, and we'll see if I can take it." As he bulged her nipples with his hands and then took them between his fingers and thumbs, he asked, "Are you going to take his stiff dick in your mouth?"

She squirmed and her pussy leaked while she envisioned her boyfriend sitting on her bed with his pants around his ankles and his boner in his hand. She was on her knees, bare-ass naked, in front of some guy--she didn't even know who--that had his pants down only far enough for his dick and his balls to hang out over the top.

"Yes, I'm going to take his stiff dick in my mouth!" she answered emphatically.

He pulled on her nipples, and said into her ear, "Tell me about it, baby! Tell me what you're going to do to him while I watch you and jerk off on my hard cock!"

"I'm going to hold his fat cock-head between my teeth and I'm going to try to poke my tongue up his big pee hole!" she began surprised at how arousing filthy talk could be. "Then I'm going to lap his big knob clean of all the dick-juice he's been leaking while he made out with me and took all my clothes off. Then I'm going to slide my lips down his cock and give him a wet blowjob while I play with his fat balls." She pulled in a deep breath as her pussy trickled a little more juice, then, forcing herself back to reality, and said to Bryce, "So, do you think it would make you mad to watch me do that?" She paused a moment, and add, "Or would it make you as fucking horny as it's making me to tell you about it?"

He rocked his hips, humping his stiff, slippery dick between her back and his belly, and said, "Does this answer your question? Fuck, baby, that would be so hot to see you with his cock in your beautiful mouth!" He gave her nipples a hard pinch and tug, and asked, "So, how are you going to fuck him? On your back with your legs spread wide open? Doggy-style, so he can slap your cute little ass while he fucks your cunt?"

She moaned and squirmed at his explicitly foul description of her wonton behavior, and she answered in kind, "No. After he takes his cock out of my mouth, he picks me up and puts me on the bed right next to you sitting there with your stiff dick in your hand. He puts my ass right on the edge of the bed and he pushes my legs open. You hold one of them and stroke it while you're looking at my pussy. I'm drenched with my own pussy-juice and my cunt hair is all matted from being so horny. You're sliding your hand up and down your boner while the guy takes his pants and shirt off. You can't help but stare at the hard cock that's going to be inside my wet pussy in a few seconds.

"Naked now, he walks over to me, and his fat dick is so stiff and so straight that he doesn't even need to touch it to get it lined up on my pussy. You're stroking your meat and staring right at my pussy as his big knob pushes my cunt-lips apart and then disappears inside me. He keeps going, and he pushes his whole fat cock all the way up my cunt-hole without ever stopping! It feels so fucking good to be filled with his hard cock.

"I look over at you and I tell you how much I love you for letting me fuck this other guy, and I take your cock in my hand and start beating you off while he starts fucking me."

"Oh, fuck!" Bryce moaned as he suddenly pushed her up. "It's time! It's time! Let me get on my back, quick!"

Ten seconds later, Bryce was lying flat with his glistening boner pointing straight up and Tina was on top of him with her legs straddling his face.

He raised his head and kissed her drenched, hairy pussy--far wetter than he had ever experienced it before--and then, with his fingers digging into her lovely, round ass-cheeks, he pressed his face hard into her crotch, forced his tongue between her peach-pussy cunt-lips, and began searching out her clit while he sucked and rocked his head.

"Holy shit!" she groaned as she rocked her hips to add to the face-fuck he was giving her cunt. She wrapped her small hand tightly around the base of his slimy cock and she clamped her mouth over his glistening knob, sucking and lapping the pre-cum from it. After she played with his pee-hole with the tip of her tongue for a few seconds, she lowered her head rapidly, taking more of his dick into her mouth than she ever had, and forcing his cock-head into the opening of her throat.

Her body convulsed as she gagged on the fat invader, but not as much as when Jack had throat-poked her, and she was able to keep it there for several seconds before she had to pull away. Had Jack's forceful taking of her throat-virginity somehow made it easier this time? Or was it the fact that she was probably hornier than she'd ever been before in her life? She didn't care, and after a few deep breaths during which she gave Bryce's cock several hard, fast jerks, she plunged down again.

Even though it squished and deformed to fit into the tight opening, this time Tina could feel all of her boyfriend's cock-head in her throat. Her spasm was much less pronounced, and she was able to force herself to relax enough to keep it there for nearly ten seconds while she jerked off the exposed part of his cock, her hand flying in short strokes between his balls and her lips.

"Holy fucking hell!" Bryce growled into her pussy as he pushed his face into her hairy, wet cunt as hard as he could.

Tina pulled her head up, beat Bryce's slippery boner a couple of times while she caught her breath, and then pushed her head down once more, driving his cock into and down her throat in one motion that ended when her lips were pressed into his pubic hair.

"Oh, fuck, baby!" he moaned, then told her, "Do your finger, baby! Stick your finger up my ass! I'm gonna fill your wonderful fucking mouth with a gallon of hot cum!"

She pulled off of his cock and said, "Oh, me too, baby! Stick your finger up my little asshole while I cum and I'll fucking drown you!"

They each wet a finger, and at nearly the same time, they pushed them into their respective holes.

Tina shoved her finger deeper and deeper into Bryce's ass as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. When he blew his load, she wanted it in her mouth to taste, rather than down her throat.

She didn't know exactly what she was probing for as she buried her finger, but when she struck a hard, knob-like thing and Bryce groaned "Oh!" into her cunt and his cock jumped in her mouth, she knew she had found his prostate. She began rubbing the little knob as she bobbed and sucked on his cock.

"Fuu-uck!" he growled into Tina's pussy as he pumped his finger in and out of her tight little asshole. He went back and forth between tongue-fucking her cunt-hole and rubbing her clit as hard as he could with his tongue, all the while sucking on as much of her hairy pussy as he could get his mouth around.

"Oh, fuck yes!" he groaned as his balls tightened and his cock shot a searing jet of cum into his girlfriend's mouth.

Tina reacted to the eruption of splooge into her mouth by sucking harder, bobbing faster, and fucking her finger in and out of his asshole, poking his prostate with each deep jab.

The blast of his hot cum into her mouth triggered Tina's orgasm, and her cunt gushed a flow of her own cum that soaked Bryce's face and ran down his neck as he sucked on her cunt and reamed her tiny little asshole with his finger.

As forceful as the first squirt of Bryce's cum was it was followed by only a few more squirts of lesser force and lesser volume. Tina was a bit disappointed given Charlotte's claim of twice as much cum with a prostate poke. Bryce's load was maybe half what he had blown into her mouth the other time. Of course, she had no way of knowing that it was Bryce's third orgasm of the night.

As his pecker oozed his final drops of cum into Tina's sucking mouth, he disengaged from her pussy and told her, "Don't swallow it, baby! Turn around and share it with me! Come here and kiss me!"

His request surprised her, but the nastiness of him eating his own cum was an equally surprising turn her on for her. She quickly spun around and laid on top of him, pressing her mouth to his. They both parted their lips and she used her tongue to push her boyfriend's hot jism into his mouth. He accepted it, and after sucking on her tongue, he gathered it up and pushed it back into her mouth. She swirled it around, then swapped it back again, and said, "Swallow it, baby! Swallow your own hot fucking jism while lap my cunt juice off your face!"

Tina had put her fingers in her mouth after jilling off, so she knew what her pussy juice tasted like, but lapping so much of it from his drenched face, and even his neck added a level of nastiness that had her pussy tingling again, already. She had not had an orgasm since she masturbated with her hairbrush two days ago.