Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Bryce swallowed his jism--his third sampling of his own cum of the night--he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and planted a long, loving kiss on her pussy-flavored lips. When they broke the kiss, he looked up into her eyes, and said, "God, I love you, baby!"

Although Bryce's dick was completely wilted, Tina was still feeling frisky, and she smiled down at him and replied, "Even though I'm a cheating, cock-hungry slut?"

He laughed, and sang, "... these are a few of my favorite things..." He kissed her, again, and added, "You know, if you hadn't cheated who knows how long it might have been before we found out that we're both perverted, sex-addicted sluts. I might have to send Jack a nice thank-you note."

She laughed, and laid her head on his chest as he gently stroked her back and ran his hands over her naked ass, still wet with the pussy-juice he had missed.

Although he was spent and was ready to cuddle with her, she was still ready to go, having only had one tongue-induced orgasm. As good as it was, it wasn't the same as cumming while a fat cock stretched and filled her cunt.

"You know," she said in a suggestive tone, "most guys who found themselves in this situation would probably feel the need to punish their slutty girlfriend for cheating. They'd probably spank her naked ass to teach her a lesson."

He was surprised--and not unpleasantly--at how much like Brenda Tina did seem to be. He raised his hand and gave one of her cute upturned ass-cheeks a swat. Although he figured it was out for the night, the sound of the little slap and Tina's flinch, followed by a mew, had his limp dick twitching.

She looked him in the eyes, and said tauntingly, "Most guys would take their slut girlfriend across their knees to make sure she learned her lesson."

Surprised, once again, that his sweet, cuddle-loving girlfriend apparently had a suppressed rough and kinky side along with being a nympho, and he was amazed at how erotic and arousing it was to have her refer to herself as a slut.

He brought his hand down on her ass again, this time with as much force as his prone position would allow. She jumped, threw back her head, and let out a little yelp, and while her head was raised up he took a handful of her hair and held it there.

"And how many slaps do you think these guys would give their cheating girlfriends for having sucked a strange cock and having let some dude fuck her up the cunt?" he demanded in mock sternness. "How many slaps on her naked ass would it take for a slut like that to learn her lesson?"

Fueled by the filthy talk, the thought of spanking his girlfriend's naked ass, and her apparent insatiability, Bryce's dick revealed its own insatiability and began to grow, yet again.

"Three or four good slaps would probably teach most girls," Tina answered almost defiantly. "But for a filthy slut who gets wet when she just talks about that strange cock in her mouth and her pussy, it could take as many as ten!"

Still stunned by this almost demonic side of his previously-demure girlfriend--but equally aroused by the discovery--Bryce pushed her off of himself, and in a mater of seconds he was sitting on the edge of the bed with Tina pulled across his lap, her naked ass directly in front of him atop his legs.

"Put your hands on the floor, you little cheat!" he commanded her. "One on top of the other." When she had done it, he put his bare foot on top of them, and said, "Now, don't you dare try to cover your ass while you get your punishment! If you do we'll have to start all over again."

He brought his hand down with an open-handed smack that made her jump and yelp. Then rubbing the quickly reddening spot, he said, "That's for having some other guy's number in your phone so you could call him if you got horny." He smacked the other cheek, and got the same reaction from her, then said, "That's for letting him into your bedroom when nobody else was home."

And so it went. One smack per cheating transgression. "That's for kissing him." Smack! "That's for taking your clothes off for him." Smack! "That's for letting him play with your bare tits." Smack! "That's for taking his stiff cock in your mouth and letting him gag you with it."

As he continued his slaps, he progressively lightened them until they were just glancing blows with only his fingers. Although he had little experience with the weird pain/pleasure thing, he was smart enough to realize that there would be a limit for anyone.

As Bryce's fingertips landed her eighth spank--a thankfully-light slap--across the burning spot on Tina's left ass-cheek, she let out a low, almost plaintive moan. The strange paradox that had her pussy tingling and seeping arousal juices in response to the pain and mock-humiliation was approaching her limit. Knowing that he was getting close to the end of his protracted recital of her sins with their accompanying ass-slaps allowed her to endure the remainder of her punishment. The thought of sucking his boner back to full life and getting him to fuck the shit out of her helped to keep her going, too.

The next slap was followed by Bryce saying, "That's for letting him shove his stiff cock up your cunt and fuck you until he came."

He raised his hand for what Tina expected to be the tenth and final spank, and braced herself for it to be a hard one, but he surprised her by laying his hand lightly on her reddened ass and gently rubbing the tender spots on both cheeks.

"And that's for being such an awesome, oversexed, and kinky slut-girlfriend," he said. "God, I love you so much!"

"I love you, too, baby!" she replied as she relaxed under his gentle caresses over her tingling ass-cheeks.

With his help, she got up from lying across his lap, and then turned toward him, spread her legs, and sat across his. She held him tightly and kissed him with a loving passion as he lightly rubbed her abused ass. When she broke the kiss, she said, "I think I've learned a very valuable lesson tonight, Bryce. I promise that I will never, ever cheat on you, again." Then with an impish and suggestive grin, she looked him in the eyes, and added, "Unless you're there to watch."

He chuckled, kissed her, and then sang "... Oh, baby! You knooow what I like!"

"And what I'd like," she replied, "is for you to fuck me right now!" She slid backwards off his legs, and considering how horny she was, she was a little surprised to see that his dick was only about half-hard. She welcomed the opportunity to correct that situation, though, and she went to her knees, bent over, and sucked the whole flexible thing into her mouth.

As she sucked and swirled her tongue all over her boyfriend's semi-inflated cock she reached up and began playing with his balls at the same time. She then extended one finger and began tickling his pucker, as well.

With the stamina that is wasted on the young, Bruce's cock was back at full stature and hardness in less than a minute, and Tina pushed herself down on his resurrected boner and took it down her throat with barely a flinch. A feat of which she was rather proud.

She then got up facing him, and straddled his legs for a cowgirl fuck.

"Let me grab a rubber," Bryce said as Tina reached under her ass to guide his cock to her pussy.

"Fuck the rubber!" she said. "I want to feel your raw cock fucking my horny slut-girlfriend cunt! Don't worry; I'm safe this time of the month."

Considering that if he was able to achieve it at all, it would be his fourth orgasm of the night--a new personal record--he assumed that his sperm count would be almost nonexistent, adding to the safety. And having experienced rubber-free fucking for the first time with Brenda earlier that night, he also wanted to feel his girlfriend's cunt on his bareback cock.

She got his knob pressed into her pussy-lips, and lowered her body, taking his cock all the way up her cunt in one slow motion. Then, sitting on his lap, she rocked her hips and pulled herself tightly against his chest, forcing another inch of his naked cock into the depths of her guts.

She moaned, "Oh, fuck!" and then covered his mouth with hers in an aggressive tongue-sucking, lip-biting kiss while just holding still and enjoying the feeling of her cunt being stuffed fuller and deeper than ever before.

Slowly, she began to shift her hips back and forth getting his cock to press hard against the front and back of her cunt-hole while keeping it at full depth. She had never felt anything like it! She had never even imagined anything like it!

When she rocked her hips forward it caused his cock to rub hard against the front wall of her cunt, and it contacted some undiscovered spot there that sent a bolt of sexual electricity up through her whole body. It was her G-spot, but up until then she had no idea that it even existed. It was still a mystery even to Charlotte.

As she bit almost painfully on Bryce's lower lip, her second-of-the-night orgasm ripped loose from deep inside her cock-filled cunt, and quickly soaked Bryce's balls, legs, and ass with her hot pussy-juice.

Her first orgasm into Bryce's mouth had been brief--if she had brought it on with her fingers or her hairbrush, it would have lasted twice as long, at least. So, there was that residual orgasm waiting in the background and it had been built up by the spanking she had received and the filthy talk they spewed at each other. Amplifying it still more was the sluttiness of taking his cock down her throat, and then that mysterious magic spot inside her cunt. The result was possibly the most intense orgasm she had yet to experience and it only reinforced how much she liked sex and everything about it.

With only subtle movements rocking her boyfriend's cock deep inside her, now, she let her orgasm run its natural course, but she knew there were more behind it.

Holding tightly to Bryce and keeping his cock deep in her cunt, she pushed him onto his back and then rolled over, pulling him on top of her.

"Fuck me, Bryce!" she commanded him. "Fuck my slutty, cheating cunt with your hard bareback cock, baby! I want to feel you blow your hot fucking cum into my guts!"

With Tina's legs spread wide, Bryce began rocking his hips and pounding his dick in and out of her juicy pussy from knob to nuts. As he humped, he looked down at her, and said, "Does my sweet little slut like feeling a raw cock up her cunt?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she answered. "How about you? Can you feel my cunt better without that stupid rubber?"

"Fuck, yes!" he replied. "It's like cock heaven!" He kissed her hard, and then added, "Let's see what your slutty cunt feels like doggy-style!"

"Oh, yeah!" she agreed.

He pulled his dick from her pussy and in seconds she was on her knees and elbows. He guided his slippery knob to her drenched pussy lips and easily slid his cock all the way up her love hole.

As he began to fuck her with the vigor of a horny nineteen-year-old, she let out a low moan and felt another orgasm building. The switch in positions had his cock rubbing more against the front wall of her cunt, and brushing over that magic spot. Wanting to increase the pressure on the mysterious hot-button, Tina began to lean forward, slowly lowering herself until she was flat on the bed, increasing the angle between her pussy and Bryce's cock to a point where he was driving down into her cunt and forcing his knob across her magic spot with every fuck.

The result was much the same for Bryce. With the sharper angle and no condom, the sensitive underside of his cock--especially right behind his knob--was being forced across his girlfriend's cunt wall like he had never felt it before. It even seemed like there was some little bump in her cunt that felt especially good as his cock-head slipped back and forth over it.

"Oh. Fuck, baby!" Tina groaned into the pillow as she grabbed handfuls of sheet. "I'm gonna cum! Keep doing it! Keep fucking my nasty slut cunt with your big fat raw cock! God, I love being a fucking slut! Your fucking slut! Fuck, I love you!"

Bryce had expected his fourth orgasm to be long in coming--if it came at all--so he was pleasantly surprised when he felt that familiar tingle starting to build in his groin. The minor miracle was no doubt due to the added sensitivity--and intimacy--of fucking without a rubber, this new knob-rubbing, down-fucking position, and the filth spewing from his self-proclaimed slut girlfriend's mouth.

As he hammered down into her cunt, bouncing them on the bed, he replied to her filth between panting breaths, "Oh, fuck, baby! God, your cunt feels so good without a rubber and fucking you from behind! I wish I had two cocks so I could fuck you in the mouth at the same time! I'd fuck you right down your slutty cock-sucking throat!"

The idea of taking on two guys at the same time--with a hard cock in each end--hadn't really crossed her mind before tonight; before the door to her inner slut had been thrown open--and torn off the hinges. Now, especially with her boyfriend voicing the nasty thought while he plowed his cock up her cunt, she knew it was something that she really wanted to do. "Oh, fuck, yes!" she moaned. "Dirty little slut girlfriends need to get fucked by two cocks at once!"

When he felt her cunt contract and begin her orgasm, it pushed his own closer to the edge and he picked up his pace as he panted at her, "Who is it, baby? Whose fat cock do you want fucking your mouth while I'm pounding your cunt?" He had kind of expected her to say Jack--the only other partner she had had--but rather hoped that she wouldn't. She completely surprised him when she blurted out her answer.

"Your father!" she yelled into the pillow before her mind could catch up with her cunt.

She had long had a well-repressed crush on the older man, but all the talk of being a slut and being right at the trigger of her orgasm, the wall crumbled, and her secret jumped out. She was sure immediately that she had pushed the slut thing way too far, and she just moaned "Oh, fuck!" into the pillow and wished she could take it back.

Another time Bryce might have been shocked speechless, but with the floodgates of slutdom wide open, the knowledge that his stepfather was at least as much of a pervert as he was, and with his balls in total control of his body and mind, he shot back, "Oh, my father would just love to fuck your pretty little mouth! Maybe we'd trade places back and forth so he could fuck this hungry slut cunt and you could suck your pussy juice off our cocks!"

Tina completely lost it, and as her cunt spasmed over and over at Bryce's relentless pounding, she growled "Yes! Oh, fuck yes! I want the two of you to treat me like a filthy little slut and fill me up with your hot cum in both ends!"

That pulled Bryce's trigger, and his balls tightened, sending whatever sperm they had left into her cunt. He continued fucking until his balls ached and he was sure they were empty, then he pulled out, and quickly lifted her back to her knees. He leaned down and clamped his mouth over her cunt, sucking and lapping as her orgasm finally subsided. Along with her pussy-juice Bryce was sure he could taste his own cum mixed it, and he pulled as much of the combination into his mouth as he could.

He then spun her over onto her back, laid down on her and pressed his lips to hers. She immediately opened her mouth and they shared the mixed orgasm juices while they kissed passionately.

Exhausted, Bryce rolled off of Tina, but pulled her into a side cuddle. "God, that was fucking awesome!" he said after a deep breath. "You are fucking awesome!"

She rested her head on his shoulder as she ran her hand across his chest, and said, "So, um, what I said about your father just now didn't gross you out?"

Bryce thought for a moment, then answered, "Well, he's my step-dad, so that changes things a little, I guess, but I can see how you'd think he was hot. And when I asked you about two guys, I was actually afraid you might say Jack, so that you said my father was actually a relief."

"Jack? Ewe!" she said. "I'm sorry I did it with him once; that'll never happen, again!"

"But you would screw my dad? I mean, if the opportunity presented itself?" he asked.

Feeling far more comfortable in her new uninhibited-girlfriend role that she would ever have imagined possible, she thought for only a second or two before answering, "Yeah, I think I would, if it was okay with you."

"Can I be there to watch?" he asked.

"Just watch?" she replied with a suggestive lilt.

"Not for very long!" he answered and turned his head to give her a kiss.

"So, would you screw Brenda?" Tina asked after the kiss. "I mean, she is sexy as hell, and she's not your real mom, either."

Bryce's mind scrambled for a way to reply to her question that wouldn't be some sort evasive non-answer or a lie that he'd regret later.

In a classic saved-by-the-bell moment, Brenda called out from the kitchen, "Bryce, honey! I'm home. Are you here?"

(continued in Part-4)

Please take a moment to leave a rating and maybe a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Love,

Casey