Slutting Up the Mother Confessor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could agree with that. This one just barged in a while ago, magicked me to the bed and kept me there till she got off." Aaron chuckled, "I'm glad Silas keeps his word when he promises a particular girl."

"Oh I never disappoint...especially not you big, thick D'Haran boys. You've got cocks like trees. I love it." She smiled, pressing herself to Aaron as he pulled out of Nicci.

"Other bed. Let her rest." Cara said, jamming a thumb towards it.

"Damn that leather is sexy." Aaron groaned as he watched her walk to the other bed.

"I get quite a pretty gold piece from the guys. But you know what they don't get to see?" Cara smiled, running her thumb along the waistband of her G-string.

She pulled down, tugging it past her leather leggings and holding it up teasingly. As Aaron stood up, she strung the small underwear around his cock and knelt down in front of him. He watched her as she looped and tied the underwear tight around the base of his cock. Her mouth eagerly wrapped around the head of his cock and sucked the juices and cum from him. She could taste Nicci on his erection, all the sticky cum and delicious pussy juices that had soaked him from the last while of fucking.

"Oh that feels good...get...get this underwear off me." Aaron said, pulling at the tightly tied underwear.

"Paah...you'll remove that when I let you." Cara said as she backed off his cock.

"When you let me?" He snapped, "I paid for you, whore!"

Cara grabbed his balls and squeezed, making him cry in pain.

"You'll listen to me if you want to have any pleasure at all. Nobody tells a Mord-Sith what to do except the Lord Rahl himself." Cara hissed, standing up as she slowly let go of his balls.

"I...I didn't think...you were actually a Mord-Sith!" Aaron groaned, afraid to move.

"On the bed!" Cara snapped her fingers and pointed at it.

"Yes ma'am!" Aaron said, quickly moving over to it.

He laid back on the bed obediently and Cara climbed up on him. She turned around and put her ass to his face.

"Lick my cunt." Cara ordered.

He obeyed and his tongue dug into her pussy. She completely sat down on his face, pushing his chin into her crotch. She bent over him and started to rub his stiff dick with her hand. Pleasure tingled up her body and she gave a guttural moan. Her hand tightened and she jerked on his cock faster. She could see that he was bursting, pushing against the edge of an orgasm.

"Mmm...you look like you're ready to pop." Cara smiled, leaning upright.

His tongue dug deep into her pussy and she gave another moan. She cried happily and scooted forward off him. He gasped and took a breath, having barely been able to breath between her thighs.

"Let's see how you hold inside me...inside my hot, wet cunt." She hissed.

She turned around and sank his manhood into her aching pussy. Immediately, an eruption of pleasure exploded throughout her. She howled and collapsed on him, burying his entire shaft inside her. He was panting with desire, his cock twitching as his body fought fruitlessly to release. She grabbed his shoulders and picked herself up.

"Pl...please, let me cum!" Aaron groaned.

"I'll let you cum...as soon...as I'm satisfied." Cara moaned, sliding up and down his enormous cock.

"Ohhhh..." Aaron moaned, grabbing the bed and looking away.

"I love...love you D'Harans...so biiiiiig!" Cara cried happily.

She arched her back and bounced up and down, pounding her convulsing insides with his huge erection. It felt so amazing to be ruthlessly slamming her womb again and again with his gigantic shaft. He was twitching and throbbing inside her, simply dying to finally release.

"Let's...let's up the stakes..." Cara moaned, pulling herself up off him.

She sat down on his wet dick, slowly stretching her tight anus. Pleasure burst and popped through her body, making her heart pound and sweat started to drip down her chest. She took a breath and pushed down, piercing him completely inside her asshole. Aaron moaned and grunted, feeling the burning heat inside her ass.

"Aaaah! So huuuuge!" Cara cried happily, her mouth hanging open wide.

She ground forward and back, sliding his cock slowly around inside her. Her pelvis slowly rose and fell, drawing her anus around him again. She moved completely to the tip and then sank back onto it. It felt like it was spearing all the way to her stomach, thick and blissful.

"Oooh, I can't wait...I want to feel your spunk inside me." Cara moaned, reaching down behind her.

Her fingers fiddled shakily with the knot and managed to loose it. The moment the underwear was free, Aaron cried out in joyous release. A burning hot flood of spunk erupted up through her, pouring deep into her bowels and making her cry with ecstasy. On his second surge of goo, she came with a happy yell. Her pussy squirted wildly across his lap and she quickly reached down to play with her clit. Her fingers danced crazily about it, making her cunt spray another shower of hot girl-cum.

"Oh spirits that's glorious." Cara panted, falling forward on his chest.

She lay still on his chest, panting heavily with his cock jammed deep in her ass. She could feel more cum bubbling into her ass. He had really unloaded a ton into her.

"Ohh that is so much better..." Aaron sighed, throwing his arms back on the bed.

*******

Richard walked down the street, his hand on the Sword of Truth at his waist. A guard at the castle mentioned seeing the Mother Confessor and Cara at the local brothel a while back. He had been a patron there at the time and he admitted to seeing her leave after staying for quite some time. Richard didn't worry, Kahlan and Cara were more than a match for anyone that might try anything. He was more worried that Silas, the little scumbag, had tried something more sinister. He was well known for sneaking things into the city, mainly black-market magic and other illegal things. If he had managed to get in some sort of controlling magic or some sort of constructed Glamour, he could've captured the two of them. A constructed spell couldn't have been sensed by Cara and would've been unable to be captured by her Mord-Sith ability since it was not the magic of a person.

His pace quickened as his mind began to worry about different scenarios. He reached Silas's establishment after sundown and he barged through the front door. The place was packed. A woman was dancing half naked on a stage and men were cheering everywhere. Silas and Grug were on Richard in a flash.

"Lord Rahl! You bless my establishment with your presence. Whatever could this humble man do for you?" Silas asked humbly.

"Silas, you and I both know you're lying through your teeth. You don't like me in any sense of the word. Quit the flattery. I want to know what the Mother Confessor was doing here." Richard said quickly, his hand gripping his sword.

"You misunderstand my feelings Lord Rahl. You are gracious in your rule and I have flourished greatly. The Mother Confessor was indeed here. She believed my establishment to be the cause of a number of women disappearing. She was not erroneous in her guess, but the women who came here did so of their own free will." Silas said, nodding, "After which she demanded to talk to the women and then she left after the women vouched of their own free will and good health."

"You have ways of twisting people to your will Silas. I don't believe they were entirely willing, even if they believe they were." Richard growled.

"Well, Lord Rahl, as both my lord and the true Seeker, you are obviously allowed to search where and talk to whom you wish. I'll not stop you, I wouldn't dream of it." Silas said, stepping out of the way.

"I'm not going to go barging into brothel bedrooms at night. I'll be back at noon tomorrow, I want to talk to everyone here. I'll know if you try to hide someone Silas, don't mess with me." Richard said, holding up his finger.

Up at the end of the hall, the door opened. Cara stepped out and stopped mid-stride. Her sharp eyes saw Richard and she felt his location through the bond. She hadn't been paying attention to it though. Even though the 'Rahl Devotionals' were done, as a Mord-Sith she never lost her bond to the Lord Rahl.

"Nicci, stop." Cara hissed, stepping back in the doorway, "Richard is here."

"Richard! Oh spirits no!" Nicci hissed fearfully, "He'll see through any magic I try to use to get us out! Please tell me he's not coming up here!"

"No he's talking to Silas down at the door." Cara whispered, "He hasn't looked up here either."

"Let's hope he leaves." Nicci mumbled.

"What,s wrong?" Aaron asked, stepping through the door past Cara.

"The Lord Rahl is here." Cara said, using Aaron as a wall.

"So? He may have a beautiful wife, but he must get urges too." Aaron said.

"You don't get it! Cara and I are best friends with Richard!" Nicci whispered, "He can't ever know that we are here."

"Why not?" Aaron asked.

"Are you that dense you moron?" Cara growled, "I'm a Mord-Sith! I would be mortified if the Lord Rahl knew I was having fun in a brothel!"

Down at the doorway, Richard felt as though something was wrong. He glance around the room and up the stairs. He noticed the large blonde man standing up at the far end of the hall. An unmistakable face peeked over his shoulder and disappeared again. Richard shoved Silas out of the way and ran across the room, long black cloak billowing behind him. He took the stairs three at a time and dashed down the hall.

"Lord Rahl!" The soldier snapped a salute over his heart when Richard approached.

"Out of the way soldier!" Richard ordered loudly.

Aaron stepped out of the way without thinking about it. Behind him there was nobody. Richard knew he had seen Cara, he knew he had seen her hawk-like gaze. He stepped into the room and looked around. The smell of sex and something familiar hit his nostrils.

He looked behind the door and around the room. There was nobody there.

"What is..." Richard's eyes fell on a metal pan on a table in the corner, "Incense."

The same scent when he had made love with Kahlan so wildly was permeating the room. He couldn't mistake it, it was the same. Anger filled him at the realization of Silas' blatant lies. He snapped on his heel and stamped out of the room.

In the far corner, Cara had her hand clasped over Nicci's mouth as a field of invisibility hid them from view. Nicci's magic had saved them and for some reason, Richard had not searched the room that well. His eyes had passed over them without seeing, quite the surprise to both girls. Nicci was sure that Richard's War Wizard gift combined with being the Seeker would've made them very obvious.

The rage in his eyes when he left worried her though. She let the magic fall after a few moments and she walked across the room. Richard was gone from the hall.

Down in the bar, Richard lifted Silas from his feet and slammed him against the wall.

"Okay Silas. My wife has been acting strange lately and last night there were odd incense burning in our room. The same incense that are burning in one of your rooms." Richard growled, "Now I'm going to give you one chance to tell you the truth before I run you through."

"I swear I don't know anything! The girls must just like the same..." Silas stopped when Richard tightened his grip on his collar.

"Silas! When I asked her about them, she lied! She never lies to me, never lies to anyone! What did you do to her to make her lie to me! What is in that incense!?" Richard yelled.

The entire brothel had gone silent by now and everyone was watching them.

"I...I...well...it's just...a little aphrodisiac." Silas whispered, "It just makes girls a little more frisky."

"You sick fuck!" Richard screamed, throwing him to the floor, "How dare you do that to Kahlan!"

"I didn't give it to her! She asked for it!" Silas cried.

Richard ripped the Sword of Truth from it's scabbard and it's distinctive ring filled the air. He stepped on Silas chest and pointed the sword an inch from his throat.

"How dare you slander my wife like that." Richard's voice a dangerous whisper.

"I'm not lying! I'm not! I swear! Lord Rahl! I swear on my own life that she did! I'm not lying!" Silas groveled pitifully with his face contorted in fear.

"Why would Kahlan ask for something like that?" Richard said, poking the tip of the sword to his throat, drawing a drip of blood.

"I don't know my lord. It is your personal love life. I don't know." Silas said, shaking his head, "I merely gave her what she wanted! I didn't do anything to her!"

"If I find out otherwise Silas, this sword will cleave your head from your shoulders." Richard vowed, pulling the sword back.

He sheathed the Sword of Truth and turned in his heel. With a billow of his cloak, he was gone out the door. Silas sighed with relief and he fell limp on the floor.

Up in the room, Nicci and Cara were watching carefully from a crack in the door. Nicci still felt a twinge of awe when Richard got like that, when he showed his true power. He was the most powerful man in the world, capable of ruling over the entire New World with Kahlan, the Mother Confessor, at his side.

"Come on, let's get the hell out of here." Nicci hissed, pulling the door open, "We can't come back if Richard is suspicious."

"You're right." Cara nodded, "You go ahead, I'm going to get changed."

Nicci left first and Cara quickly followed after she got changed. Nicci and Cara both took different routes back to the palace. They were careful to stay out of sight of anyone who might talk to Richard. Once back at the palace, Cara quickly headed up towards Richard and Kahlan's room, in order to make sure there was nothing out of the ordinary.

She neared the door and stopped.

"Kahlan, Silas said that you had asked him for it." Richard said gently, "I just couldn't believe you this morning. I had to go looking."

"What?! No! No, I didn't! I didn't ask him for anything!" Kahlan squealed fearfully.

"That tells me what I need to know." Richard said, unsheathing his sword with a loud ring.

There was a moment of silence and Kahlan's dress ruffling across the floor as she moved.

"Richard! What're you doing?" Kahlan asked him, their voices closer to the door.

"I'm going to go cut the truth out of Silas. I don't know what he's done to you honey, but I am going to find out." Richard said kindly.

Cara could imagine that Kahlan was holding onto his sword arm and he was using his opposite hand to gently stroke her face, like he did so often.

"Don't do that!" Kahlan cried.

"Kahlan. He's done something to you and you don't know it. He's used some kind of spell, a Glamour or something. You wouldn't know it and so you're going to try and stop me. I've got to go after him." Richard whispered kindly, "I won't let his injustice stand."

"Believe me Richard, I know he didn't use magic on me." Kahlan said strongly.

"How? How can you know that?" Richard asked suspiciously.

"B...Because...I did ask him...for the incense..." Kahlan mumbled, her shoes scuffing against the floor noisily.

"Kahlan, you would say that if you had been enchanted. Just to stop me from hurting him." Richard argued.

"Richard. Look at me." Kahlan said, "I am not under a spell. This is the truth."

There was a moment of silence. Cara imagined that she was holding his face in her hands and looking intently into his eyes.

"Alright. I believe you. But why?" Richard asked, "Why would you ask Silas for an aphrodisiac? Tell me the truth, is our love boring you?"

"No, Richard it's not. The truth is that I'm addicted to it's effects." Kahlan's voice was hushed, "It makes me feel so wild and free when we make love; it's such exquisite pleasure that I can't go without it. I want to feel that glorious pleasure Richard. But I couldn't with anyone else, not again."

There was a moment of silence and Cara knew that Kahlan's tongue had slipped on the last sentence.

"Again." Richard said slowly.

"Oh god Richard, it's not like that! I'm so sorry. I swear, I'm sorry. I regret it so much, please believe me!" Kahlan's voice grew frantic and scared.

"Did this drug force you into it the first time?" Richard asked calmly.

"It...It played part...without it I never would have." Kahlan told the truth, "I've been wracked with guilt over it and I thought if...if I made such passionate love to you...I might be able to atone."

"Kahlan, I don't blame you. But tomorrow, we're going to Silas' and we're going to fix this." Richard said carefully.

"I'm sorry Richard. I'm sorry." Kahlan mumbled fearfully.

"Kahlan! Come to bed. Get some sleep, it's okay." Richard said calmly.

Silence filled the room and Cara waited outside the door. The door opened suddenly and Cara almost leapt out of her skin.

"Cara! Good, you're here. I need you to keep an eye on Kahlan, make sure she sleeps well." Richard said.

"What's going on?" Cara feigned.

"Something very bad. Silas got Kahlan to copulate with another man through a kind of aphrodisiac. She feels incredibly guilty over it, such guilt that I had to use magic to put her to sleep." Richard said, "So that I could go to Silas' and fix this mess."

"I'll watch her." Cara nodded.

"Thank you Cara. I'll be back soon." Richard smiled and he walked away.

Cara bit her lip and watched him go, fighting the urge to stop him. She knew that if Richard went to 'fix this mess' she would never get to feel the effect of that wonderful drug again.

"No! I am a Mord-Sith! I am not so weak that I need that!" Cara berated herself and she clenched her fist tightly, forcing herself to stand rigid and strong, "I will not become so attached to something that makes me so weak!"

She crossed her arms and stood ready for anything, vigilant against her own desires. She wouldn't let herself fall again, if she could help it.

*******

CHAPTER 5 - CLEANING UP

Richard stood in front of Silas with the Sword of Truth in his hand. It was mid-morning and the brothel was yet to have any customers.

"Kahlan said that this drug forced her into it. Admits to the addiction but she says that she was forced into having sex with another man here." Richard growled at him, "You lied to me Silas. You said you didn't do anything. How would she have gotten addicted to it the first time if you hadn't done anything?"

Silas cowered before him, cowered before the rage of The Seeker.

"It's...it's not my fault she came in my lord!" Silas cried fearfully, "Her and the Mord-Sith came in here to investigate. I never intended for them to become enamored with the incense. They simply stayed too long! I tried to get them to leave, I really did! Believe me, having a Confessor and a Mord-Sith investigating your business is not a good thing!"

"Fine, I'll not kill you for a twist of fate. But you are to bring me all of that incense." Richard sheathed his sword and he added in a yell, "All if it Silas, I mean it! Try to keep any or if I hear of you acquiring any more and I'll kill you without waiting to hear you speak."

"Of course Lord Rahl, of course." Silas groveled and ran off.

He came back a while later, Grug at his side, with a number of small barrels. He set them all on the floor at Richard's feet when Richard never spoke.

A surge of subtractive magic rushed through his body and up his arm. He held his hand towards the barrels and loosed it. A crackling whip of black subtractive magic struck each container and they seemed to fade. After a moment, they disappeared completely as if they had never been there.

"Remember Silas, if I get even a rumor that you're trying this crap again, I'll put you to death." Richard said and he turned on his heel.

He left with a billow of his cloak and Silas sighed.

"What now boss?" Grug asked, adjusting his sling and still-healing arm.

1...45678...17