Slutting Up the Mother Confessor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kahlan...we've done it four nights in a row..." Richard sighed.

Kahlan's eyes fell, looking down at his collar.

"I'm sorry...I'm boring you, aren't I?" Kahlan mumbled, "We've done it so much...it mustn't be so special anymore."

"Kahlan, you know that's not what I meant. Our love is the world to me, there is no more special time to me than when we embrace." Richard moved close to her ear, "I love you more than the world itself."

Kahlan felt herself shudder with need as his warm breath touched her ear and caressed her neck.

"I must just be feeling a little tired from all the work today." Richard said and kissed her on the lips.

"Then take off your clothes husband. Lie back on the bed and let me make the sweetest, gentlest love to you that you will ever know. I will massage and caress you...you will wake up relaxed and rested, feeling better than you have all week." Kahlan whispered to him.

"You know I can't say no when you talk like that." Richard smiled as he pressed his forehead to hers, "I love you Kahlan."

He kissed her on the lips and she pushed herself towards him. She kissed him again and again, savoring every taste of his lips. It seemed to take forever when he stepped away from her and she watched him start to disrobe. She took in every inch of his body as his clothes fell away. Every bit of his chiseled muscles and gorgeous skin made her increasingly hornier. She tore off her own bra and panties before grabbing his arm and dragging him to the bed as he was undoing his belt.

"Whoa! Kahlan!" Richard cried as she pushed him on the bed and ripped his pants off.

The moment he was naked, she leapt on him. His body was making her ache with desire and her pussy was soaking wet. She put her hands on his chest and bit him on the neck. The scent of his body, the sweat of the day, was driving her mad. She felt down the sides of his body and pressed her lips to his. Her tongue wrestled against his.

"Kahlan...what's gotten into you?" Richard asked when he finally got a breath.

"Nothing." Kahlan smiled at him, "Yet."

She turned around, straddling him, and put her lips around his erection. Her insides were twisting and churning, aching for the touch of this wonderful thing deep inside her. She went down on it as far as she could, pushing her nose to his balls. Richard gave a loud moan as she sucked on him.

"Oh good spirits, Kahlan that is amazing!" Richard cried happily, pushing his head back in the process.

Her hand reached between her legs and she started to finger herself only inches from Richard's face. She gently played with his balls as she sucked wildly on him. The flavor of his cock alone was making her feel as if she were going to cum. The tension of pleasure was growing inside her and she was starting to get light headed. His dick poked the back of her throat again and again, matching the timing of her fingers sinking into her pussy.

"Oh Kahlan! Kahlan!" Richard cried, "It's amazing!"

She hungrily continued to devour his cock, fingers moving wildly in and out of her pussy. She fought the urge to turn around and take his cock inside her now. Her mouth moved faster, her hand now rubbing up and down his shaft.

"I'm cumming Kahlan! I'm going to release!" Richard moaned.

His thick cum sprayed into her mouth and she eagerly drank it down. His balls twitched and more white spunk poured down her throat. Richard gave a happy cry and he fell quiet. Kahlan swallowed again and licked her lips. She moved aside and sat up.

"Come on Richard, let's do more. I want to feel your big thing deep inside me. I want you to take me and make me scream." Kahlan said, pressing herself to his body.

"You are insatiable lately." Richard chuckled, laying his arm across his forehead, "Give me a minute to rest."

"I'll just enjoy myself then." Kahlan said, lying down close to him.

She clasped one of her breasts and slid a finger into her pussy. She turned to Richard and moaned lustily. Her voice filled the room as she rubbed her clitoris with the palm of her hand. Three fingers slipped into her pussy and she spread them wide, stretching the opening of her womb pleasurably.

"Ahhh...so good..." Kahlan moaned, "Ooooh...Richard...This is wonderful..."

"Kahlan, you're being so lewd. You never do things like this." Richard whispered as Kahlan continued to masturbate.

"It's because of you Richard...Ohhh...oh spirits...I want you Richard." Kahlan cried, "Please don't make me wait...please..."

"Really aching for it, aren't you?" Richard smiled, "Well let us delay no longer."

He turned and bent over her, his cock long and hard again. She smiled widely and pulled her legs back. She teased her pussy open with two fingers.

"Oh Richard!" Kahlan screamed in joy as the head of his cock slipped inside her.

Kahlan was enraptured by the entrance of her lovers shaft into her tight womb. She cried and moaned, arching her back and grabbing at the bed. Such wonderful ecstasy gripped her heart that her breath became difficult. She gasped and cooed, reveling the sensation emanating from her cunt.

"Richard! Oh my god Richard! Yes! Yes!" Kahlan screamed, "Harder! Harder!"

Richard lifted her legs and slammed his cock home again. Her pussy clenched and quaked with ecstasy at the wonderful ravaging. Again and again, she felt his stiff manhood stabbing the deepest parts of her pussy. The pleasure proved far too great and she came in absolutely no time. Her body shudder and shook, pure bliss burning in her mind. Sweat born of an orgasmic heart rate beaded across her breasts and made her skin glisten in the firelight.

"Waaaaah!" Kahlan screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Did you cum already?" Richard breathed, "You really are horny tonight."

"Fuck me Richard! Oh spirits, fuck me harder! Ravage me! Destroy me!" Kahlan cried as pleasure burned in her every cell.

Richard groped her breasts and shoved his pelvis forward harder. Her pussy was squeezing and pulling on him harder than he had ever felt. Their sex hadn't been this amazing ever. Kahlan was so wild and feral, more voracious and lustful than he had ever seen her.

Kahlan wrapped her legs tightly around Richard's waist and he felt her pulling eagerly on him.

"Oh Richard...Richard..." Kahlan panted, "I...I want to feel...feel you cum inside me."

"Are you sure? I mean...a...a child." Richard moaned.

"Richard Rahl! You will cum inside me. I want to feel your hot goo filling every bit of my insides." Kahlan growled, clenching her shaking legs tighter.

Richard gave a cheeky smile and pushed harder. He grunted and moaned out, stretching himself up. Sticky spunk erupted from his throbbing shaft, bubbling and churning deep in her womb. Kahlan gave an excited whine, wrapping her arms around him. Her nails dug into his back and wonderful pleasure raced up her spine. The cum burbled out around his dick and she felt it running down herself.

"Oh Richard...that feels so good..." Kahlan breathed, falling limp on the bed.

Richard slid out of her and flopped down on the bed next to her, panting quietly.

"That was awesome." Kahlan mumbled.

Richard glanced at her and closed his eyes. There was something amiss, he could feel it.

*******

Cara adjusted her leather top and fixed her braid. She was tired and stinky. Without any other dancers, Silas had her dancing the whole night with only a few breaks. If she hadn't been a trained Mord-Sith, she would've collapsed from exhaustion halfway through the four hours of almost non-stop motion. The fact that she was this tired afterward worried her though.

"Nice night Cara. Here is your part. Tomorrow you and Jewel will teach a few more girls to dance and then you'll take turns throughout the night." Silas said, putting a bag in her hand, "Men seemed to get bored with the same girl after a while. Not many of them stayed longer than an hour. Go up to your room and rest. I'll send up a good man in an hour or two."

"No, not tonight Silas. I want to just go home, bathe and sleep." Cara huffed, "I worked myself to death on that pole. I like sex, but not when I'm exhausted."

"Well if you insist." Silas shrugged, enjoy the gold.

Cara huffed and shook her head. She left her dancing leather in the dressing room when she left. The bag had a dozen gold and a hundred silver in it. A hefty sum to say the least. She didn't have much use for money, but it made her feel good to know that she could earn her own way. That and she couldn't deny that it had been fun for at least a little while.

The moon was going down and it was surely past midnight. She trudged through the dark streets, walking towards the palace. Movements just out the corner of her eye caught her attention. She stayed alert on the way back to the palace, but no doubt her red leather dissuaded any would-be muggers. She reached the palace, walked quietly to her and Benjamin's bedroom and fell into the empty bed alone. She half-heartedly kicked off her boots and curled up with a soft pillow. It felt so good to cuddle up and forget about the world. She had become soft in the time of peace. Someone getting exhausted from those few hours of work would've disgusted Cara months back when she had been at her peak. Her life with Benjamin of quiet wandering and sweet love had made her accustom to the soft beds and quiet rooms of the Confessor's palace.

She would have to fix this issue soon, but tonight she slept peacefully and dreamlessly.

A few hours later, over in the Mother Confessor's bedroom, Kahlan awoke with her head on Richard's chest. His chest was rising and falling gently, his breath even and quiet. She snuggled closer to him and smiled. Last night had been amazing.

"Kahlan. I don't want you to lie to me. What really happened last night?" Richard's voice broke the silence and startled Kahlan.

"What?!" Kahlan squealed in shock, sitting upright.

"Something was wrong last night. Something was amiss. I want you to tell me if you know anything about it? Please don't lie to me." Richard whispered.

"It was...it was me...I found an incense down in the market and burned it while we made love. The person who gave it to me said it would enhance our love life." Kahlan lied.

"Why would you get something like that?" Richard asked.

"I dunno...it felt good...didn't it?" Kahlan asked, her face red.

"Of course it did, but if that wasn't you, then I don't want to do it. You are what's important to me Kahlan, you don't need any special thing to make me enjoy our love." Richard said, wrapping an arm around her, "Don't use it again, please. If you're not enjoying yourself, then tell me what I can do. But please don't rely on some drug."

"I'm sorry Richard." Kahlan mumbled.

"It's alright." Richard sighed.

He knew very well that she had been lying about something. In her words, he had sensed falsehoods somewhere. He would have to find out without upsetting Kahlan. Maybe she was under a spell or something she didn't even know about. It was troubling.

*******

CHAPTER 4 - REVELATIONS

Nicci walked down the street, cloaked in the illusion of her magic. She was disgusted by what she was doing, but she couldn't disagree with Cara's words. It had really been the best night she had ever known. For the last few nights, her every dream was plagued by memories of pleasure and thoughts of ecstasy. She never failed to awake bathed in sweat and her hand hungrily playing with her pussy. She could stand it no longer.

Right outside Silas's establishment, she let the illusion fall as she opened the door.

The building was full of patrons. Some woman was up on stage dancing around a pole. Specifically, she was hanging upside down on the backside of the pole with her crotch pressed to the metal. The woman performed a back flip and she stepped around the pole.

"Cara!" Nicci squeaked, her eyes bulging in shock.

Her voice was lost over the crowd's cheers as Cara grabbed the pole again and spun skillfully around it.

"Well well, miss Nicci, how wonderful it is to have you here again. How may I help you?" Silas asked, having appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh spirits...it's you." Nicci said with disgust.

"Well this is technically my home. I do live here." Silas said, "So it is expected that I would be here."

"I want a room." Nicci demanded quietly, "And a man. An adequate one."

"Well I did have a man waiting up for..." Silas glanced at the stage for a second, "Someone else. But he's all yours. End of the hall. Just don't disappoint him, he is a paying customer you know."

"I doubt he'll find disappointment with me." Nicci growled at him before striding away quickly.

She quickly dashed up the stairs and down the hall. At the end of the hall, she opened the door and stepped in quickly. A large blonde man was lying on the bed. He jerked up when the door opened.

"Well that was fast! I thought Silas said...wait a second you're not the Mord-Sith." The man said.

"No I'm Nicci." Nicci said, stepping forward.

"Well I paid for the Mord-Sith, not you. You're beautiful and all, but you're not...her." He said with a longing tone as he turned to stand up.

Nicci waved her hand and the man was thrown back against the bed. He turned and his limbs snapped out as if someone had tied them to the bed posts. The man cried in shock and Nicci waved her hand again, silencing his voice. His mouth was open in silent yelling as he watched her pull her black robe off.

Striding naked over to the bed, she climbed up on it and crawled across to him. He fought less as she neared him. His eyes were on her ample breasts as she knelt over his waist. Fixing her long hair behind her head with a tie, she put her hands on her hips and examined the man. A burly man, probably a soldier of D'Hara.

Putting her hand on his leg, she released a small wave of subtractive magic, erasing his clothing quickly. She felt his cock rise up and press against her ass. It was no small thing by the feeling of it. Nicci leaned forward with her hands on the man's muscular chest and she kissed him up the neck. Her pussy rubbed against his erection, wetting it with the juices she was already leaking.

"You're going to enjoy this." She kissed along his jaw and licked up his chin, "I know I will."

She pushed her tongue into his mouth and ran her fingers through his straw-like hair. She raised her waist and impaled herself on his cock. His thick shaft filled her womb in a rush and she cried out happily, hugging his head tightly. The man gave a soundless moan as her cunt squeezed and enveloped him.

"You're big. I can feel you splitting me open. So deep." Nicci moaned, letting go of his head.

She put her hands on his broad chest and lifted herself up, pulling him slowly from her pussy. Wonderful pleasure was tingling through her womb, crawling up her spine like flowing bliss. Ecstasy spun out of control, flowing forth from her drenched cunt. Her face was contorted with a cry of glorious pleasure and she drove herself back down on him. His cock felt like a burning hot fist, slamming deep inside her. Ever more wonderful waves of bliss surged over her. She leaned back and balanced herself on him, moving her pelvis up and down more and more.

"Oh spirits this is wonderful!" Nicci cried joyously.

The man pulled against his magical bindings, in a quite futile manner. He wasn't unhappy with the sex, in fact Nicci felt exquisite inside, he just wanted to be able to use his hands.

Nicci was oblivious to his struggles, her desires finally being satiated after days of nightly masturbation. She was lost amid the wonders of his immense shaft continually violating her eager vagina. She bounced and twisted, squirming and writhing wildly atop him. They were both quickly reaching climax, Nicci having wanted it all day.

The man came first, grunting soundlessly as he pushed his pelvis upward. Thick goo pumped wildly into her, stretching her pussy and making her howl loudly. His second thick shot made her cum, it's volume making her insides stretch wonderfully around him. The orgasm ripped through her like wildfire, burning out of control and making her scream ever louder. Her body shuddered and she threw herself forward. Her face pressed to his shoulder and she panted heavily. The bonds of magic broke and the man felt himself freed.

"Damn." He said with a huff.

"Told you." Nicci whispered in his ear.

"I did enjoy it. I'm not done enjoying it yet though." The man chuckled, "By the way, my name is Aaron."

He wrapped an across her back and rolled over, lying her down on the bed.

"You see there was a reason I wanted Cara." Aaron said, leaning down close to her, "She's one of the few girls here who truly enjoys anal sex. By far the prettiest one that does."

"Why didn't you say so? My ass is open to you." Nicci grinned, pulling her legs up and holding them with her arms behind her knees.

"I was going to do it one way or another. You just never gave me the chance sorcerer." Aaron smiled.

He spat on her asshole and pressed his messy cock to it. Nicci gave a long, low moan as he slowly pushed into her. She focused on keeping her ass relaxed as his thick cock spread it wide. Truly wonderful pleasure tickled up her back and made her shiver excitedly. Her backside was stretched wide around him as the last of his cock slid into her.

"Ohhh! Now this...this is where that big cock...really feels good." Nicci moaned loudly, pulling her legs tight against her stomach, "Really drive it deep."

Aaron did, burying the entire length of his amazing dick inside her again and again. He pulled out slowly and steadily, making her anus tingle playfully. His head slipped out of her and back in almost immediately. Her ass stretched back around him with each push, more pleasure climbing throughout her body. Aaron held into her ankles as he started to move faster, stuffing it some in her ass again and again.

"Oh yea, you're ass is perfect...god it's so tight. How does a whore like you get such a tight asshole...when you're oh so willing to get fucked there?!" Aaron grunted, burying himself inside her in long, repeating strokes.

Nicci barely heard his voice and she just ignored his comment. The pleasure was entirely too amazing to bother even speaking. She only gave another shuddering moan and hugged her legs tighter. The ecstasy was growing and building, quickly rising to a second orgasm for her. Her body shook and she howled joyously. She climaxed in an eruption of juices that showered from her cunt and her ass clenched on the dick violating it so deeply.

She never heard the door open and she paid little attention to the person walking across the room.

Cara was a little surprised to see Nicci fucking the man she was suppose to be with. Silas had mentioned a big D'Haran soldier and Cara knew she had to jump on it, figuratively and literally. D'Harans were renowned for having such large cocks that sometimes when they pillaged and raped under Darken Rahl, they had been known to get women to go willingly, even eagerly, as concubines just because of how big they were.

Cara knelt down next to Nicci and turned her face towards her own. She locked lips with Nicci and played around in her mouth. She pulled back on Nicci's tongue and she sucked on it teasingly.

"Isn't this interesting?" Cara whisper, "Glad to see you found some good sense."

Nicci's eyes were glazed over and she didn't even register Cara's presence. Drool ran down her cheek and she moaned more.

"Here, let me give you a hand." Cara told to Aaron, reaching for Nicci's pussy.

She dug two fingered into Nicci and curled them inside her. She gripped with her thumb and pulled and jiggled on her drenched cunt. Nicci's voice rose a bit as she gave a feeble-sounding gurgle.

"She doesn't look very conscious. How about a fresh cunt?" Cara said, looking up at him.

1...34567...17