Slutting Up the Mother Confessor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because it's wonderful ecstasy..." Cara whispered as she stood up, "It's the best ever."

"What happened? What caused me to feel like this?!" Nicci yelled louder, "Why did I suddenly just up and have the...the best...sex of my life with these strangers in a brothel!"

"The incense. Silas said that the incense cause women to get like we did last night." Cara said simply, "They're a wonderful drug and...I bet you're already addicted...I know I am."

"You are unbelievable! Cara, what is wrong with you?!" Nicci screamed, "I hate you!"

"Nicci, come now. You don't really feel like that..." Cara pressed her body to Nicci's, "You loved it and you definitely want it again, whether you think so now or not."

"I'm not a...a slut like you!" Nicci growled, "I'm leaving!"

She snapped up her dress and quickly slipped it on. As soon as she was presentable, she rushed out the door and disappeared. Cara chuckled and looked down at herself. Her breasts were visible and she could feel the holes in the crotch of her pants. She was fine to walk back to the palace. She could sneak back in without anyone knowing.

Walking out the door and down the stairs, something on the stage caught her eyes. Silas was standing up on the empty stage looking at a new metal post.

"What is that?" Cara asked, looking at the shining silver pole.

"This is a dancing pole. My friend in the old world who supplies the incense I burn...he's got this idea a while back for a new kind of show. Girls get up on stage and dance." Silas grabbed the pole and walked around it, "They dance around the pole in amazing ways. I have a woman here from my friends brothel who is going to dance tonight for an example. I've got question for you."

"Yea?" Cara asked, crossing her arms.

"I want you to dance for me. Come tonight and watch Jewel dance, practice for a few days and then I want you to be one of my dancers. I've got some other girls, fine girls. But a woman like you...a mord-sith, in red leather...she would be the gem of my shows." Silas said, holding his hands towards her, "So?"

"I don't really see how dancing around a metal pole would be any good. But whatever." Cara shrugged, "I'll be here tonight."

"Yes! That is perfect!" Silas said eagerly, "Thank you Cara!"

"Just have another monster cock waiting for me." Cara said, turning around, "Last two nights have been good."

"Of course Cara, don't worry." Silas smiled, "Don't worry."

*******

CHAPTER 3 - DANCING

Kahlan glanced over the edge of her balcony. It was early in the morning and Richard was fast asleep. She still felt incredibly guilty over her lack of inhibitions at Silas' place the other night. But no matter her level of guilt, she just could not get the thought of those incense out of her mind. How wonderful they had made both her and the sex in general feel. She couldn't live without it any longer, she had a plan to slake her lust without betraying Richard further.

She was going to go to Silas' place and retrieve some of the incense, prepare it to burn tonight while her and Richard made love. She didn't know what she would tell him and she hoped he wouldn't ask any questions.

Slipping over the side of the balcony, Kahlan hung herself down far enough to get her feet on the window ledge below. She dropped down and slowly moved to the ground below. It was time for the guard to be changed and she should be able to slip through without a problem. It's not like she was worried about being seen, she just wanted to get there and back without leaving anyone that could tell Richard about this. He had a way of always getting what he wanted out of anyone he talked to, part of being a true Seeker.

Kahlan glanced around and hurried away. In the rising morning sun, she rushed through the streets and alley ways. She wore a heavy cloak with a thick hood that obscured her face.

"Ohh...sorry." Kahlan mumbled when she bumped into someone without looking.

Kahlan looked up as she walked past. The woman she bumped into was wearing bright red leather. Cara had walked right past her. Kahlan kept her head low and hurried onward. She didn't know what Cara was doing on this side of town in the early morning, but it wasn't hard to guess.

Rushing down the street, she reached Silas' and headed inside. She was met immediately by the one-armed Grug. His other arm was still in a sling from Cara.

"Get out. Girls tired. Brothel closed." Grug said coldly.

"I need to talk to Silas, right now." Kahlan said as she pulled her hood back.

"Uh-huh." Grug grunted, "He's up behind the stage."

Kahlan stepped past him and towards the stage. She stepped up the stairs and eyed the metal pole that was in the middle of it. It seemed out of place and abnormally shiny. She looked around and pulled open the thin curtains that went along the back wall. Behind it was a dressing room for whoever was putting on a show.

"Oh god." Kahlan groaned, covering her eyes.

Silas had a woman up against the wall, fucking her rather wildly. Kahlan closed the curtains and sat down on the side of the stage. The woman's moans were starting to get to Kahlan already. She didn't know how she was going to last through the day for Richard tonight.

Almost ten minutes of listening to their sex before they finished with cringing grunts from Silas. She groaned and covered her face, disbelieving what she was doing. No matter her levels of guilt, her will was not strong enough to deny herself this ecstasy.

"So what do we owe this honor Mother Confessor?" Silas asked, wiping his hands on his pants.

"If you want to stay in business, you will give me a bag of the incense you burn here." Kahlan snapped, aggravated and annoyed at his delaying.

"Whoa! Whoa! Calm down. I'll give you what you want, no questions asked." Silas said, holding his hands up.

"Good. So how do I burn it properly?" Kahlan asked as she followed Silas.

"A small handful thrown over hot coals and rocks will smolder and burn for three or four hours. For most women, breathing it for more than fifteen or twenty minutes is enough to get the drug in your head." Silas explained, stepping behind the bar and into a back room.

He dug in a small barrel and pulled out a big handful of brown and green dried leaves. He it all into a small burlap bag and tied it closed.

"Here you are, have a good time." Silas said.

"I'm not going to be using it! I've got to give it over to Richard so he may figure out how you spellbound me and those other women!" Kahlan snapped, her face blushing furiously.

"Of course Mother Confessor, but I assure you that these are harmless and I never use them for malicious purposes." Silas said, "Except the accident with you of course. I never meant for that to happen."

"Don't tell anyone of this." Kahlan snapped before turning and dashing out of the Brothel.

*******

The sun was going down, Cara was wearing new red leather and she had a pack on with her damaged leather in it. She had thought about what she was doing every day and decided if she was going to visit a brothel so often, she needed clothes that would work without needing to be cut up. She had taken her old leather that she had cut apart and she had sewn and fixed them up.

"Cara, welcome. This is going to be the first show, so it will be sparse. But I hope you learn and I hope you will agree to dance for me." Silas greeted her at the door and held it open, "From what I've tasted of Jewel, she's very...talented at pleasuring men."

"I'm so sure." Cara snorted, "So just what kind of dancing are we...damn."

A woman in a small pair of plain white panties hung from the metal pole by her clenched thighs. Her long black hair nearly touched the floor. Cara watched her pull herself halfway up by using her legs as counterweight. She swung up, around the pole and slid back down it, making sure to press her huge, bare breasts around the pole. She held a hand tight to it and spun around, showing her entire bare body to the crowd.

"Damn, this doesn't look easy." Cara said, sitting down next to Silas.

"So is this one of the girls I'll be training?" Jewel asked, getting down on her hands and knees to crawl to the edge of the stage, "She's beautiful. Love leather huh? Kinky."

"I haven't agreed to anything yet." Cara said, crossing her arms, "I'm still yet to see why this is so popular."

"Oh, well, let me show you what you're in for sweetheart." Jewel smiled, getting to her feet.

She turned and grabbed the pole. She pushed her body against it and rubbed against it. She squatted down and spread her legs wide. In a second, she leapt to her feet and slid up the pole. Her legs clenched around it and she held on with one hand, hanging out from it.

"So why do men enjoy this?" Cara asked, seeing the obsessed look on Silas' face.

"Because it's beautiful. The way her body twists and turns. She rubs up and down that pole." Silas growled, "Men lose themselves watching this and they start throwing money on the stage for the girls. I've seen fortunes lost with good dancers."

"So it's all about money." Cara said simply.

"Always has been. If you dance, you get a cut." Silas said, "Twenty five percent of what hits the stage during your time."

"One fourth? What? I would be the one doing all the work." Cara said in annoyance.

Jewel flipped over backward in an impressive back flip and landed on her feet on the edge of the stage. She knelt down again, looking down at the two of them.

"You'd be surprised at how much money a quarter of a night's earnings are dear. And whatever money happens to make it's way into your clothes from men touching you is yours. Men give gold just to touch your legs. Slide off the stage and give them a lap dance and they'll stuff their purses down your panties." Jewel smiled, brushing her long hair out of her face as she did so.

"Money isn't all that important though. If I wanted money, I'm sure Richard and Kahlan would give me anything I asked for." Cara shrugged.

"Cara, you strike me as a woman who likes power." Jewel sat down on the edge of the stage, "Dancing up here, you gain dominance over every man in the room. Any of them would give their left testicle to have a night with you."

"I don't need to dance for power over men." Cara said, holding up her Agiel, "Men grovel at my feet when I command them to."

"Oh you can't tell me you wouldn't enjoy this up here. The power you hold over all the men in the room." Jewel whispered, slipping off the stage and onto Cara's lap.

She put her arms around Cara's shoulders and rubbed herself against her. Her breasts rubbed against Cara's face and Cara grumbled.

"Get off." Cara said, jabbing her in the stomach with her Agiel.

Jewel cried out loudly and lunged backward. Her legs collapsed under her and she sank back against the stage. A bright purple bruise was already growing on her stomach from the touch of the Agiel.

"God damn it that hurt! What the fuck was that?!" Jewel cried loudly, "You bitch, I'll fucking kill you!"

She lunged at Cara and Cara held out her Agiel. She jabbed Jewel in the shoulder with it and stood up. Jewel cried out again and sank to her knees.

"That, my moronic friend, is an Agiel." Cara growled, "You'll do well to remember it's touch."

She pushed it down on Jewel's neck and made her scream in agony. Pain erupted through her body and she crumpled like paper at Cara's feet. Cara straightened up and looked over at Silas. His face was red and he was fuming.

"What the hell was that for?" Silas yelled, pointing down at the whimpering Jewel.

"I told her to get off me. She didn't. Then she threatened my life." Cara said coolly.

"Well now she is out of commission and I had a show planned tonight." Silas snapped, "You're dancing. You've got no choice now."

"No choice Silas? Really?"

Cara held up her Agiel and Silas stared unwavering into her cool eyes.

"You don't scare me. I've got you addicted. You'll never feel the effect of the incense ever again if you hurt me."

"Alright, I'll dance. Fuck."

"Good, go in the dressing room and put on the outfit she had set back there for herself." Silas said, "And be quick about it. The show is scheduled for sundown, only a few minutes. Oh and don't forget the bottoms, I could get in trouble if I had a completely naked woman in the front room."

Cara grumbled and shouldered her pack, stepping up on stage. Silas was checking on Jewel, who had completely passed out from the pain already. The woman had been weak in Cara's opinion and she had overstepped her bounds by talking to her as she did. Cara had simply shown her what she had done wrong.

Behind the curtain, Cara found a sizable room with a mirror, a cabinet, a bench, a few chairs around a table and a dresser. It was nothing fancy. Laid across the bench was a glistening clothing that had been sewn with fake jewels that sparkled in the candlelight. It was gaudy and horrific in Cara's opinion. She pulled her pack from her shoulder and looked at it. The leather outfit she had would be much more fitting, especially for a Mord-Sith.

She undid the clasps and buckles on her armor. It took a few minutes to get herself out of the tight leather. Once naked, she folded the leather and put it on the bench, reluctantly setting her Agiel on all of it. She pulled her newly-modified leather armor out of her bag and smiled. It was much more revealing and, in her opinion, infinitely better than anything else Silas could find for her to wear. After putting on a black thong she found on the bench, she pulled on the pants, which were little more than leggings with a belt. The ass and front had been completely cut out. The pants now covered up to mid-thigh and two strips up her hips connected to the intact waist. The top was little more than a corset that showed her breasts. She had also cut the fingers off the gloves to make them a little more interesting. All the edges of the cut leather had been sewn over and fixed so it didn't rub uncomfortably against her skin. All in all, a very sensual outfit, very fitting of a Mord-Sith.

Cara could hear the crowd gathering outside. Silas hadn't been lying, it sounded like there was a mob out there. All the more people to be disappointed, Cara was certain she wouldn't be skilled at this, she was more suited to fighting a mob of man rather than dancing for them. She had only danced a couple of times with Benjamin and that kind of dance obviously wouldn't interest brothel patrons.

Tightening her right glove, she took a breath and stepped out of the curtain. New candles burned all around her, lighting up the stage better. Dozens of men filled the room, sitting at all the tables and encircling the stage closely. Her first thought was to turn and run for her Agiel, but then the loud cheers hit her. It was like a battle cry filling her ears and she felt her blood start to boil. The rush of battle filled her and it was as if she were staring down a hundred foes. This was the sensation she had been missing.

"Are you ready boys?" Cara called, putting a hand on the metal pole as she looked around.

They cheered and whistled as loud as ever. The rush of adrenaline filled her head and she spun around towards the pole. She started by undulating her body back and forth, grinding against the pole in a very sexual manner. She could feel the metal rub against her pussy, only the thin black cloth of her underwear separating it. Her body almost seemed to start moving on it's own. She turned and bent over, looking at the crowd between her legs. The men were cheering wildly and she had barely even done anything so far.

Standing back up, she took the pole in both hands and leapt upward. Her arms were strong and she easily lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around the pole. Her thighs clenched tightly around the metal and she leaned over backward, hanging upside down from the pole. Reaching down, she put her palms on the ground and spread her legs wide as her ass pressed against the pole. The men hooted and hollered loudly.

As she danced and spun, it became more and more like a fight to her. She heard the yells of the men, felt the sweat drip down between her breasts and saw the glint of the money on the stage around her. She sank to the ground, her legs spread wide, showing the sweat-damp thong sticking to the shape of her pussy. Turning over on her hands and knees, she crawled towards a man leaning on the stage.

"Hey big boy, hoping for a treat?" Cara hissed at him.

He grinned and lifted a gold piece to his mouth. He put it between his teeth and leaned towards Cara. She leaned towards him and wrapped her lips around the gold. Her tongue worked into his mouth and retrieved the coin, sliding back into her own mouth. She broke away from him, the gold between her teeth. The man laughed and the others cheered. She spat the gold into her hand and tucked it into the top of her leggings.

She turned to the pole and put a foot on it. Her bare foot pushed against the metal as she pulled herself up and spun around it. Her body pushed against the pole and she slid back down it. Gripping the pole, she spun on her heel and turned her back to the crowd. Her ass bounced up and down as she shook it at the crowd.

"Take off the underwear!" Someone called.

"Yea, show us your pussy!" Someone else yelled.

"Sorry boys, house rules. You want that, you've got to pay for it." Cara said, turning around.

She leaned back against the pole and ran her hands up her body. Her hands brushed across her breasts and pinched her nipples. The men watched as she leaned back against the pole and ran her hands between her legs. Her waist twisted and turned, grinding against the pole behind her.

*******

Kahlan had kept the bag tucked tightly away in her bosom throughout the day. Every time Richard looked at her, she feared he would notice. By some miracle of the great spirits, he was busy with bureaucratic issues from D'Hara and she managed to avoid any questions about her nervous, fidgety nature.

She was currently stoking the fire in their bedroom. She pulled a large scoop of hot coals and hot rocks and put them in a metal bowl. She put it in the corner of the room on a small table. Richard had gone to use the privy before going to bed. He looked tired from the day, but he never failed to give Kahlan a good time when she came onto him, which was every day that she wasn't tired enough to just go to sleep.

Pulling the small bag out from her bra, she tugged it open and sprinkled a good handful over the hot coals. The incense started to smoke gently almost the moment they touched the fire and she felt herself start to get jittery from the first smell of it. She tied the bag and tucked it carefully behind the bowl where none could see it.

Turning, Kahlan stripped off her white dress and put it on the dresser.

The bedroom door opened and Richard walked in. He was wearing his regal black war-wizard outfit. It still made Kahlan burn with desire when she saw him in it. Maybe it was magic or maybe just her own lust, but whenever she had him privately in that outfit, she couldn't resist kissing him all over.

"Oh Richard." Kahlan sighed, striding quickly across the bedroom.

"Kahlan, are you okay? You've been out of sorts today." Richard asked, wrapping his arms around her she pressed herself to him.

"I've been dying for you Richard. I want you so bad. Take me to our bed right now and just ravage me." Kahlan hissed, wrapping her arms tightly around him.

"I...what is that smell..." Richard sniffed at the air.

"What?!" Kahlan squeaked, "Well...those are just some new incense one of the palace employees is using. I like them."

"Huh, I'll have to talk to them about it tomorrow." Richard said, looking over at the corner.

"Come on Richard. Take me now. I can't wait." Kahlan moaned, rubbing herself against him.