All Comments on 'Slutty Busty Sister Pt. 03'

by racksonracks

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot moma

God I should be that lucky keep us informed of how they are doing tenbear43 a big5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More...

Get rid of Chuck and keep him fucking both his mom and sister. Maybe even get them both pregnant. Nice job...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Did you say he has a busty Aunt? And what about the single mother who drove by when Lolly was blowing him in the front door way, will he get to bang her too?

MiniwandMiniwandover 9 years ago
All is in the title

The story is about his slutty busty sister so he can't give her up. But she can stop fucking other guys. Now she knows what real fucking is and the other guys are unsatisfying.

Having threesomes with his mom and sis will be awesome.

racksonracksracksonracksover 9 years agoAuthor
miniwand

I like where your head's at... this was going to be the finale. 3some with Mom and Sis... Maybe I can do an "encore". Hmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

Bring on the om/sis threesome, and keep going with the aunt and the neighborhood mom. Maybe an encounter at Sammy and Jamie's school...

Hawk007Hawk007over 9 years ago
Keep on....

waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLZZ

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE IT CANT END

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
More .......

........ and yet more please !

As others have suggested, bring on all 3 of them, maybe even extend it and add in Travis and Lolly as well to make it 5.

But whatever you do next, don't leave it too long, eh ?

Zeke503Zeke503about 9 years ago
Follow Up

Okay, Aug until April and nothing new added... I hope that it is because you are writing something really good to follow through with the story. Even if just a final sum-up of what happened. Mom asked him to give up his sister and do just her, but he was planning to still do both... Would Mom allow that to happen?

Maybe, Mom should lay down a rule that unless sister would be willing to give up all the other guys, she would not have access to Sammy, or that Sammy would have to give up Mom if he couldn't confirm that sis had stopped playing the field if he wanted to keep going with Mom. Then adding in the aunt, the neighbor lady, his friend and Lolly back in could be good afterwards...

I agree that Chuck has to go as he's just there to bang anything that has a pussy attached. Sammy should develop a loving ownership to his sister and mom in order to make it feel right. Maybe I'm too old... I like incest porn so much because even though there is a lot of banging going on, it usually has a lot more of a loving relationship to it than other categories of porn.

I hope you are still thinking of continuing the story rather than have quit this line of thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
your mom and sis

You should post pics of jamie and your mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This great story needs more part's to it please continue to write more.

Curtis50121Curtis50121about 6 years ago
More

This story does need more chapters it was an amazing story but maybe add more chapters. A suggestion'he comes back from college and the mom true to resist him'. Or' he comes back from college and he gives her another massage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 5?

Will you be making another chapter for this series? If so, that would be amazing! I often come back to reread this series and would love to see a new addition in the future. Keep up the good work!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Pt. 3

should never have been written. The whole story crashed and burned. Not too many writers on here know when to stop or keep writing. You're one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pt 3

Everything just went to to shit in an instant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous