Snowed In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"The first thing she said when I answered the phone, 'I just saw Brian shooting off!' that's what she told me," she said laughing even harder. "And I said, you just did what?"

Now Mandy was laughing, making things even worse, which was all news to me. I'd had no idea she'd ever seen me doing that for one, but worse...that she'd actually called her sister and told her about it.

"What do you mean you just saw Brian shooting off, I then asked her, and she told me. She said she had just opened the door, intending to yank back the shower door and embarrass you, except it was just at that moment you were nearing your orgasm. She could see you through the glass doors or course, especially since dad had installed the clear ones, since they were less expensive. Anyway, there you were, completely oblivious to the fact she'd actually come in and was standing there."

"Yeah...just as you came," Mandy finished for her remembering. "I'd never even seen a guy do that before. Back then, I was still a virgin myself, so I'd never even touched a guy's dick yet...and there you were, standing there playing with yourself. I almost walked out, nearly turned around in fact to do so...which is when I saw it."

"Saw you cum," Collette pointed out purposely, giggling once again. "Sort of freaked her out that you did, which is why she called to tell me about it, ask me about it," she added. "The funny part of it was, Mandy was supposedly the wilder one, and yet she was still the virgin in the family... were you?" she now asked taking me by surprise. I actually had to think about that momentarily, I'd been seeing a long time girlfriend at the time, but we actually hadn't gotten around to doing that yet. That didn't happen until a couple of months later after graduation, and just before Susan left to attend a different university than I would be.

"Yeah, I still was," I found myself admitting, though embarrassed as hell to discover the two of them had actually discussed all this.

"Anyway, I told her that was something guys did all the time, and that they tended to just shoot off in the shower a lot, and then reminded her to check first the next time before she used it...just in case." Mandy made a face at that, even rolling her eyes in disgust. I just shook my head, surprised at this sudden openness I was hearing coming out of my older sister's mouth. Another loud peal of thunder and lightning reminded us all of the ongoing freaky winter storm going on outside.

The room was growing colder by the second even with the fire going, and I felt myself shiver. Collette noticed that I had. "Why don't you come over and slip into bed between us and warm up?" she stated. I'm sure the surprise of her suggestion registered in my eyes.

"What? You're worried about getting aroused again laying between us?" she asked teasingly. "I'm sure...even if you do, as long as you keep the covers on over yourself, neither one of us will ever know."

"Unless he rolls over," Mandy teased back which sent them both into another burst of giggles.

"Very funny!" I said though I actually jumped up and hurriedly made my way over to the bed, slipping in between them, though I was very careful to lie there with my hands resting on my stomach when I did. We lay together there in the bed, no one speaking for several minutes. "It's been a while since we've done this," I said a moment or two later. "The last time in fact...,"

"Two weeks after your graduation, just before I went back," Collette said remembering. "It was hot back then, during the summer, and we'd decided to sleep outside in the back yard just like we used to do when we were kids. Dad had even blown up the air mattresses to lie down on, though we didn't have our sleeping bags anymore, so mom carted out a bunch of quilts to make up a bed with, so all three of us could sleep together beneath. Only then...you slept on the outside, and I was sleeping in the middle," she said remembering the specific details, which even I'd forgotten.

"Collette," Mandy said with an edge of warning in her tone of voice.

"What?" I said curiously. Obviously I had missed something.

"Collette! No!" Mandy almost shouted, quickly and worriedly looking up the stairs in case she had been too loud, and might awake our parents. "You promised!" she said in a much softer tone of voice.

All Collette did was laugh however at Mandy's expense. "Well, since we're already on the subject, he might as well hear the rest of the story."

Now I was interested, and actually scooted back slightly sitting against the back of the couch, especially as I stiffened, which made it a little easier to conceal as I scooted up. That however, caused each one of them to do the same, now sitting on either side of me as Collette continued, and as Mandy's face got even redder than mine had been.

"Just remember, paybacks a bitch!" Mandy threatened, though Collette didn't seem to worry too much about the threat or take it very seriously.

"Go on!" I urged her now, suddenly excited, though I still had no idea yet as to where she was going with this.

"Well, it was because she'd walked in on you jerking yourself in the shower that we got into the subject of masturbation. You see...up until then, Mandy never had, well...not really anyway. Never to the point of orgasm yet at least."

"You're kidding me!" I said looking over at my sister. "You'd never masturbated?"

Though obviously embarrassed by this turn of events and sudden revelation, she admitted that she hadn't. "I always thought it was wrong," she told me candidly, "Until Collette, informed me that she did it all the time, and had been for years!"

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, also a bit too loudly catching a warning look from each of my sisters.

"Shh, be quiet, unless you don't want to hear the rest of it," Collette now said.

I didn't even realize I had my hand on my cock until then, and felt the head swell even harder, as I fondled myself through my shorts before consciously forcing my hand away.

"So...after I arrived," Collette began once again. "As promised, I told her I'd show her how to do it."

"Holy shit," I said once again, much more quietly this time, though she continued on without further interruption from me.

"The first time, she just watched me, watched how I pleasured myself. And then she tried it while I watched her. Except, I'd actually climaxed...for whatever reason, Mandy just couldn't seem to get herself off, and gave up in frustration, which apparently is what had happened in the past, and why she'd given up trying to do it herself."

"Yeah, before...I started to, several times. It always felt good at first, for a while...and then I just got a bit too numb, too excited I think, and then all it was, was frustrating. So I eventually gave up even trying."

Sitting here sandwiched between my two sexy sisters wasn't helping matters any, listening to this sudden decadent discussion we were having like it was the most natural thing in the world to be talking about.

"So that's when I offered to do her myself," Collette said, shocking me totally, and I gasped, feeling my cock throb almost painfully, though thankfully still hidden beneath the covers when it did.

"No shit! You did? Really?" I said now looking back and forth between the two of them, but as I did that, I then noticed something else too. Something that at first I thought was my own imagination, but the more I looked and kept track of it, I soon got more and more sure of the fact that she was doing it. As I had been, even though I was trying to be very careful about it, I swore I saw a semi-constant, yet very obvious movement taking place beneath the covers next to me where Mandy was laying.

"Yeah, I gave Mandy her first ever orgasm," she said almost proudly. "And then...afterwards, she gave me one!"

"Collette!" Mandy exclaimed once again trying to sound indignant, but the truth of the matter was, she was sounding more and more aroused instead. "So...that night, when we all slept out?" She hinted, glancing over towards her sister. "Unbeknownst to you...I got her off again while we slept out together. The whole time we lay there looking up at the stars, I was fingering my very own sister. I guess I should have known better," she added.

"Why? Were you ashamed that you had?" I now wondered. Surprised when she laughed.

"No, not that...certainly not! It was because she bit my arm!"

"Bit your arm?"

"Yeah...when she came," she laughed out loud. "She was trying to keep quiet, so that's what she did."

That whole moment came flooding back to me. I remembered that. Not that I knew Mandy had just had an orgasm, but that suddenly the two of them were wrestling around there beneath the covers, and that Collette had in fact screamed out when Mandy had in fact bitten her, though I'd never known the reason why. That episode had quite naturally led to another one. When I'd jumped in at Mandy's request, pinning Collette down while she tickled her in defense. I had gotten fairly aroused without realizing it at first, now sitting there on my sisters chest, which is when I felt her breasts suddenly grazing my rapidly hardening member. I'd flown off her in a shot, embarrassed, though she'd used that moment to pin Mandy down and begin tickling her back.

That was when dad stood at the window of their bedroom yelling down at us to shut up before we woke all the neighbors. We'd quieted down after that, and eventually fallen asleep. Though I had in fact lay awake for a considerable time, before jerking myself off, but only after I was sure both of them were sound asleep before doing so.

I should have known better.

"You were horny that night too as I recall," Collette said smiling. "You waited until you thought we were both asleep, though Mandy was. I just pretended to be, wondering if you might...not at all surprised when you actually did. I remember laying there listening to you, just barely opening my eyes, just enough to see, still snoring as I did that. I wondered what you were going to do, almost laughed when I saw you reach over and grab one of your socks, no wonder you never put them back on in the morning," she laughed.

"EEEEUW!" Mandy added upon hearing that. "You came in your sock?"

I ignored that, and didn't respond to it, though I couldn't help but respond to Collette. I now realized the same movement was taking place beneath the covers with her that had been going on with Mandy.

"You're doing that now aren't you?" I asked boldly, almost instantly turning towards my other sister, "As are you," I then said seeing the surprised look in her eyes that I'd actually caught her doing so.

"Oh like...and you haven't been?" Collette responded back. "I've felt your hand once or twice there Brian, I knew where it was going. And frankly, the thought that maybe you were, had been...is what got me horny. That, and thinking about that night. Admittedly, I got pretty aroused when I felt your cock brush my breasts, I even masturbated a few times after that just thinking about it, wondering what you looked like." She now looked over directly at me as she spoke. "And after all these years...I still don't know...what you look like," she breathed hotly.

"But...but you're my sister!" I stammered a bit awkwardly, yet highly aroused even so. The admission that she was, had been lying there next to me playing with herself, which Mandy had likewise been doing was an unspoken excitement. As long as no one acknowledged that we were, had been...then there was nothing to feel weird or ashamed about. Now that we had however, it was something else entirely. Though why I could personally accept, and find it perfectly normal and natural that the two of them could touch and play with one another escaped me.

"Yeah so? You're my brother, Mandy's my sister, we've done this for years now, and neither one of us feel guilty about it, so why should you?"

I didn't know what to say, what to feel. "Ever since that night?" I asked curiously, still in a bit of a state of shock as I thought back.

"Oh yeah," Mandy said chiming in. "Especially that week that I went to California for a visit," she said grinning, and then sighing. This time it was in fact Collette that shot her a look. "Well! I warned you," she now added.

"Obviously, there's even more to the story," I said catching on. "What else have you two done?"

"What haven't we done?" Mandy giggled.

Outside the wind was really howling now, and though there had still been periodic claps of thunder, most seemed to be off in the distance now. Because of it, we were all taken by surprise at the sudden unexpected sound of one happening close by, enough so that we all jumped, though both Mandy as well as Collette rolled into me almost simultaneously. As they did that, each one of them came into contact with my cock, now sandwiched between them.

"Goodness, he's hard isn't he?" Mandy said collecting herself. I'd lost my ability to speak, especially as I felt my other sister's hand suddenly wrap itself around my shaft even though she did so through my underwear.

"Ok, that's it!" She suddenly announced whipping the covers off the three of us. "You two have seen one another enough times, now it's my turn!"

My only defense was the fact I had a thin layer of cotton briefs covering my stiff shaft, though the head of my dick was already trying to peek over the waistband anyway. There was also a very noticeable wet spot on the front of them which all three of us saw when she did that.

"Ante up little brother," Collette told me. "Lift up your ass!"

Without even thinking really, I did so. Which made it a hell of a lot easier for her to reach up and literally rip my shorts down away from myself. My cock sprang like a Jack in the Box, and stood there wobbling about briefly, much to both of their delight.

"Fuck me!" Collette actually said as she sat there staring at it. "That's huge!" She exclaimed.

It wasn't not really. I knew...I'd actually measured it several years ago when I once wondered about it. I knew from what I'd read it was considered to be in the average-sized range, though perhaps at the top end of that. What it was however, was a bit thicker around than most, a bit more above average, which I think made it appear a lot bigger than it really was. Which made me think about that little warning in the mirrors that you see about objects appearing much larger/closer than they really are.

"No it's not," I answered back, though I was somewhat proud of the way I looked at the moment. I'm not sure I've ever felt this big or this hard before. And now, sitting there with each one of my sister's actually looking at it, fondling it, I was pleased...more than...with their reaction.

"Don't tell me it isn't Brian," Collette said suddenly sitting up, sitting Indian fashion on the bed there even as cool as it was in the room. Suddenly none of us were cold any more as things had suddenly heated up considerably. "I've seen enough hard cocks to know, yours is as big, if not bigger than any I've ever had," she informed me.

"Oh? And just how many hard cocks have you had?" I asked her somewhat teasingly, though curious about that now too.

"Never mind," she said simply, though she continued to sit there fondling it, as Mandy now sat up on the other side, joining her. Before I knew it, both of my sister's were sitting there, passing it back and forth to one another like it was a baton or something.

I didn't mind though, as crazy as all this was, it felt too damn good to suggest they do otherwise. Until she said:

"I wanna see it squirt Brian."

"What?"

"You heard me! Mandy's seen it, now...I want to see it."

"That was different, I didn't know," I said trying to beg off. "And besides, I don't think I can."

"You don't think you can cum?" She asked incredulously.

"Well no, not with an audience, not like this," I said honestly worried. Even then I was already starting to feel it lose a bit of his rigidity as we sat there talking about it.

"Would it help matters any if we did?"

"If you did what?" I said not quite sure I had heard her right.

"What do you think I mean?" she said, though Mandy had already raised her own concern on top of mine.

"You're not suggesting..."

"That's exactly what I'm suggesting," Collette shot back. "And don't tell me you wouldn't mind seeing that again either, you certainly thought about it enough, or so you told me anyway," she added revealing yet again another obvious secret, especially as Mandy's face began to blush even more furiously than before.

"You ever watched a girl masturbate?" Collette asked before I had a chance to respond to any of this. And hearing that, gave me pause as I sat there, my cock once again hardening, now throbbing as I considered her comment.

"No, I haven't," I honestly told my sister. I'd even once asked Susan to do it for me, but she had adamantly refused, telling me it was too personal. I'd actually laughed at that, I'd just eaten her for the very first time, I still had pussy smell on my face, covered in her juices when I'd asked her to do that for me, and she'd refused. "What could be any more personal than what I'd just done?" I wondered at the time, but again to no avail.

Rather than argue about it with me however, Collette simply grabbed one of the pillows propping it up behind her head, now sitting in the opposite direction from me there on the bed. When she reached down and pulled off my football jersey, once again revealing her magnificent boobs, I knew she had me. But when she likewise now lifted her own ass, and removed that tiny black thong, I knew then I was a gonner, already my hand finding my shaft without even realizing it had.

"That's better," she said grinning at me, though now looking over towards Mandy. "Well Sis, you gonna be a party poop? Or join us?"

Quick as a bunny, and before I actually knew what was happening, she had slipped out of her very unflattering flannel pajamas, and now just like her sister, took up a position sitting next to her across from me on the bed. For the first time, I actually felt like I was on display, had it not been for the fact that I was sitting there staring at the two of them I'm honestly not sure I'd have been able to do what I suddenly began doing.

"Hmmm," Collette moaned appreciatively, watching me as I sat there working my cock slowly up and down.

"Is that the way you always do it?" She asked.

"Sometimes...yes," I told her. "And you?"

I watched as she half absentmindedly just ran her finger tips up and down between her split, while Mandy on the other hand was actually frigging hers, and none too gently either.

"And what about you sis?" I said turning towards her, watching her as she did that. "Is that the way Collette did you when she made you cum for the very first time?"

"Yes," she moaned audibly. "Though I've learned a few tricks since then," she added with a lusty tone of voice, one I had never heard from her before now as her eyes likewise took on an entirely different look to them. If I didn't know her better, I'd swear she looked like an entirely different person as she sat there working her cunt. Whatever inhibitions or shyness she might have once shown, it was gone now...replaced by an almost crazed look on her face as her desire and wantonness took over.

When she reached over and actually placed her hand down between Collette's legs, I almost lost it. Seeing the look in my eyes when she did that, Collette smiled, sensually, erotically. "You like that huh?" she asked, now reaching over between Mandy's legs, her fingers now sprinkling little teases over her lips, tickling, touching, and gently rubbing my other sisters exposed swollen clit.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!" I moaned pleasurably, taking a moment to squeeze the head of my dick producing a very fat droplet of precum, which I now gingerly smeared over and around the hard swollen knob of my dick.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers