Snowed In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's nice! Do that again!" Mandy actually pleaded as she speared some of my sister's juice out of her pussy with her fingers, and then applied that to her hard extended nipples, smearing her essence about on them. Collette now did the same thing to hers, though after she'd done that, she took a moment to suck two of her fingers off, tonguing them as she did so rather decadently, causing my cock to throb hotly with the imaginary sensation of her doing that to me.

"So, what else have the two of you done together?" I wanted to know, my own words now slurred with sexual heat, my cock throbbing with each syllable as I hoped for a response.

"What do you think we did?" Collette teased me, her fingers once again working inside my sister's pussy, drawing my eyes to it as she surrounded Mandy's clit with her fingers, pinching it between them, and then pulling on it. Mandy groaned pleasurably, for a moment unmoving, lost in a world of her own.

"Did you eat her? Did you lick her?"

"Eat her what? Lick her what?" Collette came back with, prodding me. "Go on Brian, say it!" She actually demanded.

"Did you eat her pussy? Lick her cunt?" I said a bit more obscenely, enjoying the sound of it, seeing the expression on her face upon hearing the words as I spoke them.

"Yes, I ate her pussy, licked her cunt, and she did the same thing to me, in a sixty-nine," she said painting the picture for me. "And then after that...we humped one another too."

"Oh God!" I moaned, my hand now traveling rapidly up and down my dick as I sat there pumping it, imagining it, all the while watching the two of them still sitting there fingering one another.

"Would you like to see that sometime?" She now asked. "Would you like to see us suck one another's cunts, lick one another's pussies? Would you like to lick us? She now asked, or have us suck you?"

"Oh fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I announced no longer able to hold it back any longer. Just hearing my sister's words, seeing the two of them together, not to mention the sudden images inside my head, which she'd just created for me, was more than enough. No amount of willpower on my part could have stayed the inevitable as my balls tightened.

"Yes Brian yes! Squirt it baby! Squirt it! I want to watch you fucking cum!" She cried out pleasurably, cumming with me as I did, as was Mandy.

Thick, long streamers of spunk flew from the head of my dick as I sat there jerking myself off. I watched as it shot across the length of the bed, first hitting Collette squarely between the tits, then landing between them as I missed with the next powerful jettison. Correcting my aim however, I managed to hit one of Mandy's breasts, hearing her squeal in delight as I did. Only now the force and expulsion of my squirting diminishing, though again only slightly. Sitting up now on bent knee, I still managed to produce several more powerful squirts, most of which landed directly against my older sister's bare pussy. She had taken over for Mandy, now fingering her cunt herself, working it fiercely, adding a bit of my sperm to it as she did so, slickening her clit, teasing it with my spunk as she made herself come again, and then again.

Mandy was already spent, she'd had one long drawn out climax, and now lay panting on her back, eyes closed, though her hands continued to rub in and massage the copious amount of cum I had placed there onto her breasts.

For a long time, no one said a thing as we just lay there looking at one another, disbelief that this had actually happened in fact, at least for me. Collette finally came to, long before either Mandy or I had, and once again slithered back up on the bed towards me. My cock had withered down to less than half its size as she took it into her mouth and began sucking it, gingerly, carefully. It was a bit sensitive at first, making me tremble and jump, though I think it was mostly because of the fact that my sister had actually taken my dick into her mouth, spent as I first thought it to be. Then it began to harden once again as she continued, as Mandy now joined her, forcing Collette to share. The two of them now licking, taking turns sucking me, my cock hardening once again in a surprisingly short period of time.

None of us saw, or certainly heard the footsteps as they turned and silently padded down the hallway back towards the bedroom.

**