Soft Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers

"But I wanted to tell you that John did touch my....my ass." Susan laughed.

"Yeah, we saw it and then Blake touched mine too. You couldn't see it but he touched it under my jeans but.........but on my panties."

"Blake has been pressuring me to do it again," Julie whispered.

"John too."

"I thought I would just be happy kissing but I'm not," Julie added.

"How far do you want to go?" Susan asked. She was glad Julie had started it.

"I've never touched another man."

"Me neither."

"If we touch the men on top of their clothes they will make a mess," Julie smiled.

"So we go from just kissing to jerking them off out in the open?" Susan asked knowing it was going faster than they had said.

"Or how about you come over to our house for a late night swim? That way it won't be such a mess."

"Damn girl are you sure you've never did this before?" Susan chuckled.

*****

"Wear your loose trunks," Julie said to Blake as they got ready to go to the naughty swim.

"Loose? Why loose?" He asked with a smile.

John and he had talked that day at lunch wondering how far the women would let them go. Julie stood naked with her hard nipples pushing outward. "Same rules as last time but with a surprise."

"A surprise heh," he grinned.

*****

"Tell me the surprise before we get there," John begged his wife as he drove over the speed limit.

"I hope we don't get stopped by the police," Susan giggled while looking at his raised swim trunks.

"And it won't be a surprise if I tell you."

*****

"We're out back!" Julie yelled when she heard the car doors close. She and Blake stood in waist deep water as they waited for their friends.

"Hi," Susan said smiling while carrying two bottles of cold white wine. "We've already removed the corks."

She poured four glasses of wine and took them to the edge of the pool and sat them down. "So has the party already started?"

"Not yet," Julie answered. She had been keeping Blake's fingers from her crotch for the past fifteen minutes. "Come on in." She couldn't wait to get John's mouth on hers.

Blake waited impatiently as he watched Susan remove her short white terry cloth robe. His eyes bulged out when he saw her huge round pink boobs begging to get out from the confines of the pink bikini top. As she bent over to put the robe onto the lounge chair her bikini bottoms pulled up into her nice round buttocks.

"Hi," Julie giggled as John walked down the steps proud of his raised trunks. She had been squatting down into the water but when he wadded up to her she lifted and showed him the new micro bikini she had purchased that day.

"Jesus," John exclaimed seeing two tiny triangles covering her small but well formed breasts.

"I take it you like my new suit," she giggled before moving up into his arms. As her hands curled around his shoulders his hands did the same to her tiny waist. This time when their bodies met there was very little between them. She didn't make him take his time this time because her mouth was open and her tongue ready for some action.

Susan decided to do some teasing and gently lowered herself down onto the edge of the pool with her feet and lower legs dangling down into the clear blue water.

"Come in," Blake said almost begging.

"Not yet," she teased. Her eyes were on her husband's hands as they dropped under water down onto Julie's poorly covered ass cheeks. Blake too had his eyes on John and Julie who were now deeply kissing with tongues sometimes escaping out onto their lips.

He moved over to Susan's knees and put his hands on them. "They are having all the fun."

Susan giggled and moved her hips forward until her butt was almost off the edge. As she moved her legs opened allowing his upper body to move between them.

Blake almost died of heart failure right then because as her legs opened her bikini pulled to the middle of her crotch thus allowing strands of blonde pubic hair to escape out both sides. He had wondered if she was a natural blonde and now knew for sure.

Susan too saw the hairs escaping but didn't move to correct it. Her feet wrapped around his lower back and pulled him even closer. When his hands moved back behind her she gasped as they cupped her buns.

"Lean back," Blake whispered. His face was less than a foot from her covered pussy lips.

"Oh God," Susan whispered as she did as he said. Her upper body leaned back onto her hands which pushed her pubic mound upward. She looked down to see the obvious shape of her pussy lips through the tightly stretched pink material.

"Fuck," Blake whispered looking at the swollen lips and mound of hair through the material. He pressed forward again making her legs open even more until more blonde curly hair escaped and then her left pussy lip. He had never tasted pussy before because Julie had always refused.

Susan's eyes were like saucers when Blake's head and mouth moved towards her nearly uncovered vagina. She glanced over at Julie who had broken away from John and was looking at what was about to happen.

"Hey..........just kissing mouths.....remember!" Julie called out. Her husband's lips were only a few inches from Susan's crotch.

Blake heard his wife's loud voice and jerked back. As he moved back into the water he pulled Susan with him until she tumbled over the edge and into his arms. Seconds later their lips met and their tongues danced together. He didn't hesitate this time before his fingers pulled out the back of her bottoms and snuck underneath.

"OK........where were we?" Julie asked John before turning back towards him and plastering her lips to his. His hands had not left her ass since they came together minutes before.

"Ummm," she moaned when he pushed his bare thigh betweens her and up against the tiny piece of cloth covered her pussy mound.

Hands and fingers explored from the necks down to the thighs while their almost naked fronts pressed and rubbed together. John nibbled on Julie's ears as her fingers fished down under his trunks to squeeze his firm cheeks. He was amazed because it was the first time they had wondered under clothing. He looked over her shoulder at Blake who was leaning back against the edge of the pool while his wife nibbled on his neck. He could see her hands down between them and knew she was touching his cock.

"Ohhh," Blake groaned when Susan's fingers found his pulsating hard-on through his trunks.

"Do you like your surprise?" She whispered. Her fingers measured him around six inches and slightly thicker than John.

"Yes......oh YES!"

"I'm not finished," she giggled before pulling out the elastic waistband and jabbing her fingers down under it until she touched the side of his bare prick.

"AHHH!"

*****

"Julie..." John whispered. She glanced back at their spouses and smiled.

"I know.......it's your surprise."

With that her fingers pinched his trunks and before he knew it she pushed them down to his knees. His rigid cock popped outward and upward to her waiting hand.

John smiled and closed his eyes as she squeezed and stroked his bare meat. Things were moving faster than both Blake and he had hoped for. As she jerked him off he tried to push down her bottoms but she quickly grabbed his wrist.

"No."

"But....you're touching me," he complained.

"Do you want me to stop? She glared back at him. Her fingers pulled off.

"No.....no...no...I didn't say that," he said grabbing her hand and pulling it back to his need.

"Good.......now come with me." She pulled him by his love handle.

John did his best to keep his balance because his trunks had fallen down to his ankles. He had to hop the last few feet until he was next to Blake with their shoulders touching.

"How you doing?" he asked his friend.

"Great," Blake replied before looking down into the clear water as Julie's fingers stroked John.

"Seems we are both doing great."

"Let's see if we can stop them from talking," Susan whispered to Julie as she stroked faster and faster. Julie did the same until both guys were making ugly crunched up faces.

"I think they are ready to cum........what do you think?" Susan giggled.

"I think so," Julie giggled back. "How about at the same time?"

"GO!" Susan yelled before putting her fingers into high gear.

"OH SHIT!" Blake cried out while putting his hands on Susan's shoulders for support.

"NOW.......NOW DAMMIT!"

"UGGGHHH!" John grunted while shooting his spunk up into the clear water.

"I think they are done," Susan smiled as she pulled her hand back and leaned forward to lightly kiss Blake's lips. "Let's go and get some food ready."

The men watched the two women walking from the pool and into the house. "I think they are playing us," John whispered.

"You're right.......but they can play us as much as they like," Blake laughed. A few minutes later they got out of the pool and sat on lounge chairs drinking some brew.

*****

"That was fun but we really didn't get any pleasure," Julie said to Susan as they got the sandwiches ready.

"I know but we don't want to go too fast with them."

"But if I don't get off soon I'm going to scream" Julie said still feeling flush and hot about jerking off another man.

"Well do you want to go to the bathroom first or do you want me to?" Susan asked ready to take care of her own need.

Julie peeked out the kitchen window at the two men laughing and sitting.

"We......could do it here."

"In front of each other?" Susan asked.

Julie nodded her head and blushed.

"This is so bad," Susan whispered as she peeked out the door at their husbands.

"Let's move over here." She took Julie's hand and pulled her out of the men's sight.

They looked into each other's eyes while slowly lowering their right hands down to the top of the bikini bottoms. Their fingers moved under the tight elastic at the same time causing their eyes to drop and watch the shapes of the fingers moving down into their dripping slits.

"Ummm," Susan purred. "It's not going to take me very long."

"Me.......neither," Julie whispered now with rapid breaths. She rubbed over her raised clitty and felt the electricity shoot up her body. She could see down under Susan's bikini at the mesh of blonde hairs swirling around the other woman's moving fingers.

"God you are so beautiful," Susan whispered as she took looked down under Julie's hand at the mound of darker pubes.

Their eyes rose at the same time as they moved forward, forward and forward until their eyes closed and their lips met. It was only natural when their tongues tasted female lips and mouth for the first time. They locked their mouths tightly when their bodies exploded to keep their screams inside.

*****

"What kept you two?" Blake asked when the girls finally came out with the sandwiches. John and he were ready to go back into the pool.

"Don't be impatient," Julie smiled at her husband. After all Susan and she were now satisfied. "Let's just enjoy our meal and sit for a while."

The men gulped down the food and were sitting on the edges of their chairs while the women had not finished half of their sandwiches.

"Ready?" John asked.

"No," Julie answered. "We are taking it easy. Why don't you two go and have some fun without us?"

"Uh........that's not going to happen," Blake said glancing over at John.

"Right," John said sitting back. "But we will go and cool off some." He stood and ran to the deep end of the pool before jumping into a perfect jack knife dive.

"Show off," Blake yelled before running to the edge and doing a cannon ball dive causing water to splash up over the girls and their food.

"BLAKE!" Julie screamed.

After he surfaced he saw them walking into the house. "Shit."

"Good move buddy," John said disappointed.

*****

"Let's get changed," Susan said to Julie after entering the house. The air conditioning was causing goose bumps on their bodies.

"OK," Julie said somewhat excited. Her kiss with Susan had stirred up some interest. She grabbed her bag of clothes and followed the other woman up the stairs to the master bedroom.

"Do you want me to use the bathroom first?" Julie asked as Susan moved over to the bed where her jeans, shirt, bra and panties were laid out.

"Why? We are both girls," Susan answered also somewhat excited. She had never thought about being with another woman until she had kissed Julie in the kitchen.

"I'm being silly," Julie thought as she put her bag on the bed next to Susan's clothes and pulled out her own jeans, shirt, bra and panties. She faced away from Susan and reached back to release her top but Susan's fingers beat her to it.

"Let me."

Julie had never felt her nipples as hard as they were now. When the top fell from them to the floor she reached down to push down her bottoms but again Susan beat her. Neither said a word as Susan slowly pulled the tight material over Julie's cute round buttocks and then down over her feet.

"Do you want to help me?" Susan whispered now totally turned on seeing Julie's total nakedness. She turned around and waited to see if Julie would do it. Seconds later she felt her top being released and then her bikini bottoms being removed. She kicked them aside and slowly turned to face the other naked woman.

"This feels so weird," Julie said seeing Susan's wonderful large breasts and large round nipples.

"I know," Susan whispered peeking down at Julie's neatly trimmed dark brown bush over her shaved pussy lips.

"I bet the men would like to see us now," Julie joked to break the sexual tension.

Susan smiled. "Why don't we let them?"

"Naked?" Julie said shocked. "What happened to the go real slow?"

"They won't be touching us........just looking at us while we kiss."

"Kiss," Julie repeated. Her body trembled as Susan moved over inches from hers.

"Think about how turned on they will be seeing us naked and kissing."

"I don't know.....uh...Blake might not like it."

"Yeah right," Susan laughed. "All men like to watch women together. You don't mind kissing me do you?"

"Susan....this is crazy..." Julie's eyes watched Susan's face and mouth lean downward until the soft lips pressed into her own. Her eyes stayed open as their bare breasts pressed together and then their flat tummies. They closed when Susan's tongue again pushed into her mouth.

"HEY GIRLS WHERE ARE YOU?" They heard Blake scream.

Julie pulled her lips back. "Let's keep our panties on and just kissing on lips right?"

"Right."

*****

John was sitting back on the large sofa when he heard footsteps and the girls giggling. Blake was cleaning off the patio and missed the short terry cloth robes the girls were wearing.

"I thought you would have removed the bathing suits."

"Maybe we did," Susan teased. Her hands tightened the white belt around her waist.

"So.....you are naked under those robes?" John said up.

"Naked? Who is naked?" Blake asked almost running into the room. He put the brakes on when he saw the two women.

"We didn't say we were naked under the robes," Julie smiled. "You two just have dirty minds."

"Let us see," John laughed before reaching over and lifting his wife's robe. All eyes focused on Susan's white lacy thong.

"JOHN!" She yelled while pulling away allowing the robe to fall. The guys realized the girls were not naked however knowing they were wearing sexy undies still caused some serious boners.

"So what do you women want to do now?" John asked knowing they were calling the shots.

Julie moved over to the stereo unit and put in some nice slow dance music. "Dance."

"Ummm......so do I get to dance with you?" John asked while attempting to stand up by Julie. But, Susan moved over quickly and pushed him down.

"We want to dance with each other."

"But......" John started objecting however Blake interrupted.

"No..let them dance."

Both girls smiled because their teasing plan was working. A really slow song was on when the two women faced each other and moved together.

"Geez......" Blake whispered. As their hands moved around each other and pulled the two robes moved upward over their tender thighs.

Holding each other now was even more exciting for the women because they knew the men were watching. They heard the men gasp when Susan's thigh parted Julie's and then shoved up against her pussy.

At first all Julie was thinking about was that the men were watching but when she felt Susan's leg her mind was on the other woman. She lifted her own thigh until it pressed into Susan's crotch. They stopped moving around and were just grinding their legs into each other.

"Fuck," John whispered when Julie's robe pulled up over her almost bare buttocks. Only a very thin black strap split her pink cheeks. He knew it was nasty but he couldn't stop his fingers from finding his hidden hard-on and secretly rubbing it. He peeked over at Blake who was doing the same to his bulge.

"Let's kiss," Susan whispered in Julie's ear. Their eyes were closed as their lips moved across each other's cheeks until they met. At first they just pressed lightly, then pecked and finally opened their lips to allow their tongues to explore.

"I don't believe it," Blake directed at John. Never would he have believed his little conservative wife would be french kissing another woman. His cock was about to rip open his trunks.

John too was sitting with his mouth gapped open thinking he was watching a porno movie. His wife's hands were squeezing and massaging Julie's buns...those buns that he had loved for so long.

"Uh.......how about we........join you?" Blake asked.

It broke the girls from their sexual trance.

"No we want to dance alone," Susan smiled. "But we will take off these robes if...."

"Anything......." Blake interrupted. He just knew Susan was topless under the robe.

"Yes......anything," John quickly added.

"You have to take it out and play with it," Susan said looking at the two large tents in their laps.

"You.......want us to.....jerk off?" John said nervously.

This was not what the women had planned but Julie joined right in. "Yes......we've never seen you jerk off before."

"I don't know," John said glancing over at Blake to see if he supported him. "Can we just do it under our trunks?"

Susan toyed with the white robe belt. "Nope....you have to take it out."

"Fuck........why not?" Blake grinned as he lifted his hips and pushed his trunks down to his knees. His six inch hard cock pointed up at Susan's face.

"Very nice," Susan giggled. She pulled her belt open and then the robe. Both 36D mounds appeared with two long and hard nipples. She pulled the robe off her shoulders and stood upright in only her skimpy white thong. Julie's fingers began untying her robe but Susan stopped her.

"Wait until he shows it." All eyes were now on John.

"Well?" Blake said loudly. He wanted to watch the women going at it in only panties. His fingers were already rubbing over the wet tip. John knew he had to do it in order to keep the soft swing thing going but he also remembered the rules.

"You said that if one of us doesn't want to do it then we all stop."

"Ah.....come on man.....just pull it out," Blake said visibly upset. "She's already jerked it off."

"Nope," John said before standing. "Come on let's go."

"You're kidding right?" Susan asked. "You're the one who wanted this soft swing thing."

"Maybe I've changed my mind," John snapped. Seeing her tongue kissing Julie had sent a big chilling fear down his spine and now asking him to jerk off in front of everyone sent him over.

"I'm leaving."

"Hey.....he doesn't have to do it," Blake said with a last minute effort. But John didn't blink as he headed out the front door.

Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers