Soft Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers

Susan looked at Blake's hard-on thinking it would be last time. She picked up the robe and walked towards the stairs. "I better get dressed."

"You can stay you know," Blake said in desperation trying to stop her.

"I wish I could," Susan said smiling back at Julie. Both women were disappointed that their exploration of female to female sex was halted.

*****

"I knew this was going to happen," Julie said to her husband after Susan left their house. "I don't know why I let you talk me into it."

"Hell you didn't seem to mind jerking John off in the pool and what the fuck was going on with you and Susan?"

"Fuck you," Julie said as some tears fell from her eyes. She turned and stormed up the stairs.

*****

Things were even colder with Susan and John. "Are you even going to say anything?" Susan asked as their car moved the few blocks to their house.

"What do you want me to say Susan? That I didn't want to masturbate in front of them?"

"Is that worse than me jerking Blake off?" She growled.

"That's not the same."

"I knew you would come up with something." Susan folded her arms across her chest and closed her eyes.

Not another word was said that night and the next morning.

*****

Only necessary words were said between the couples for the rest of the weekend. They were all somewhat disappointed that it ended but even more disappointed that their friendship had possibly ended as well.

It was on Wednesday morning when John saw Blake heading into his office. Blake shut the door and stood by his desk. "How you doing?"

"I really don't want to talk about it," John said.

"Shit man.....we are feeling bad. Julie and I don't want to lose you two as friends."

"Things change," John said with no expression.

"How are you and Susan doing?"

"We haven't really talked since Friday night."

"Why don't we all get back together and talk about it? We tried it and it didn't work so let's go back to the way we were." Blake held out his hand for John to shake.

But John kept his hand back. "It's too soon. Let's wait a few weeks."

"OK man.....I'm sorry if I said anything."

"Yeah I know." John stood and grabbed a file. "I have a meeting to go to." He moved by Blake and out the door.

*****

Julie also called Susan that afternoon. "Hi. Are you doing OK?"

"Not really," Susan answered. "We are not talking."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"He's going to have to work it out by himself. I give up."

"What if I talk to him?" Julie asked. "Just the two of us?"

"Are you just going to talk?" Susan asked.

"Would you mind if I do more than talk?"

"How much more?"

"Anything short of penetration right?"

*****

Blake repeated it loudly. "You want to seduce John?!"

"Whatever it takes for him to get over this thing he has now.

"And what if he doesn't and gets some free sex from my wife?"

"You and Susan will be hiding nearby. If it goes that far it will be tough for him to back away from it."

"Oh fuck........I just know this is not going to work."

"I know men better than you do," Julie smiled.

*****

It was later than evening when John came home. He figured that if he got home late he would not have to confront his wife. He saw the den light on and started walking down the hall next to it without looking in.

"Hi John."

He heard Julie's voice and stopped dead in his tracks. "Julie......what......are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you," she said softly.

John looked around. "Where's Susan?"

"Out," Julie lied. She moved her legs sideways which caused her petite tanned thighs to appear under the white pleated skirt.

"I'd rather not talk right now," John said nervously.

"Ten minutes....you can spare that much time can't you?"

John sighed and put down his briefcase and slowly walked to the sofa and sat a few feet from her. "Ten minutes."

"Thanks," she grinned while sliding closer to him. "You know that Blake and I love you two."

"Yes as friends.....but we went beyond that," he said noticing that she couldn't be wearing a bra under the light pink silk blouse.

"I know you liked it," she purred while rubbing her small hand up and down his hairy forearm.

John felt his resistance ebbing away and pulled his arm from her hand. "You're wasting your time."

"Will you at least kiss me again?"

"That is definitely not a good idea."

"You're afraid that your real feelings will come out."

"I'm not afraid.......it's just..."

"Just what?" She whispered as she took his hand and pulled it up to her lips. She kissed the tips of each finger and then the thumb where she licked with one swipe of her tiny tongue.

"There are.......some things......that bother me."

Julie saw the rise in his slacks and proceeded. "Masturbation."

John closed his eyes and leaned back. "Yes," he whispered.

"It's not bad," she said while moving the back of his fingers down until they rubbed over her small breast and hard nipple. "Everyone does it."

"But........I can't....not while....everyone...is watching."

"I did it this morning while thinking of you and how your cock felt when I jerked it off," she said feeling nasty.

John sat up and looked around. "We shouldn't be here alone. I mean the rules said we all had to be together."

"Susan and Blake know that I'm here." She turned his hand over until it completely cupped her titty.

"I don't think I can do this......this soft swing thing...touching and kissing." He turned his head towards her and didn't move away when her mouth moved up to his.

"Yes you can.....you did and can still do it," she giggled before pressing her opened mouth on his and forcing her tongue inside.

*****

Susan and Blake hid out in the large walk-in closet to the rear of the kitchen. She was up against the door trying to listen while Blake's fingers explored her backside.

"Blake stop," she whispered.

"My wife is out there with him so I get to touch you," he whispered back.

Susan heard them talking but now it was quiet. "They must be kissing."

She felt Blake's finger trace around the waistband of her shorts to the cold silver snap. He pulled, it released and his cool fingers pushed downward to the top of her panties. Her hand grabbed his wrist because the men had not touched them on their pussies yet.

"Don't."

"You know you want me to touch it," he whispered while sucking on the side of her neck.

"Shhh," she said hearing Julie talking again. Her fingers held Blake's still as she cracked open the door to hear.

*****

"See....I told you that you liked it," Julie giggled as she pulled her lips from his. Her fingers curled around his covered hard-on and started stroking it.

"Oh Julie," he moaned while closing his eyes. "That feels so good."

Julie smiled and moved her hand away to open his fly and to reach in to find his hot shaft. She fished it out and then upward into her tight fist. "You don't mind me jerking you off do you?" She asked.

"No........God no," John moaned. His right hand fell to the side of her bare thigh and then slowly explored up under her skirt. He knew she could feel him touching her but she wasn't stopping him. "Let me help," she giggled as she let go of his cock and swung her right leg over his lap. His hand remained on her thigh and moved up to find her soft panties but was surprised.

"I'm not wearing any."

"Geez," John moaned while squeezing her unclothed left buttock.

"See," Julie giggled as she slowly pulled her skirt up over her stomach. They both looked down at the trimmed dark hairy triangle resting over her shaven lips. With her legs open the pink glistening clitoris was poking outward through the moist bald lips.

"It's....so....beautiful." He wanted her to touch him again but her fingers instead parted the dripping hairy lips and rubbed over her swollen clitty.

"See......I can do it in front of you," she smiled as she diddled with the pleasure button and then aimed her long middle finger down and into her moist hole until it disappeared.

"Touch yours."

"Uh........I........." He was about to say "can't" until she grabbed his right hand with her left one and guided it to the pulsating pink tower.

"Touch it.....play with it.......cum when I do," she giggled.

*****

"What are they doing?" Blake whispered while shoving his hard-on up into Susan's covered ass crack. She still held his right hand still but his left hand moved up to cup her large soft titty.

"I think they are masturbating," she smiled. She knew that if John could get over that then the rest would be downhill.

"Are they touching each other?" He panted while pushing his fingertips down into her thick bush. He felt the top of her wet slit before she jerked his hand out.

"Stop.....it's about time for our appearance." She snapped her shorts and opened the door. They tiptoed into the kitchen and peeked around the door frame to see Julie straddling John's lap. She smiled when she saw John's stroking fingers.

*****

"Umm...that's it," Julie purred. "Are you almost there...I am."

John's eyes never left her middle finger pumping in and out of her dampness. He could hear the swooshing noise each time her finger fucked inside. The tip of his cock and her pussy were only about eight inches apart so he pushed his rod forward until the swollen crown rubbed over the back of her fingers.

"John...are you being bad?" She teased. She realized that she was not that much in control and wanted his cock head to touch her pussy. She pulled her middle finger out until only the tip rubbed over the clit.

John moved his hip forward just enough until his prick made contact with her shaved lips and moving fingernail.

"Oh GOD!" He started jerking off faster and faster.

"NOW.......JOHN NOW!" Julie screamed as she came. Her finger moved away and each time he stroked upward the tip rubbed against her clit.

"I'm CUMING!" John cried out to warn her but she only smiled before grabbing his hand and cock and directing the cannon at her sex.

"Cum on me.......cum on my pussy," Julie laughed.

*****

"Come on," Susan said to Blake. She took his hand and quietly walked into the living room and stood behind the sofa watching the pink cannon about to explode.

All eyes watched as John's hips flew upward and suddenly his hot spunk shot out the squeezed tip. The first load struck and covered most of Julie's trimmed bush and the second load her hot and satisfied pussy.

"Well look at that," Susan said loudly. John raised and turned to see his wife and best buddy looking down at him and what he had just done. They all turned and looked at the white globs of spunk flowing down into Julie's pussy and then down onto the top of John's slacks.

"Hi honey," Susan laughed.

"You set me up," John said somewhat embarrassed to have jerked off in front of them.

He turned to look at Julie. "You too."

"It was the only way," Julie said as she slowly moved back from his lap. "We could never go back to the way it was so this was our only choice."

"I guess you're right," John smiled. "I think I need to get changed."

"And I need to clean up," Julie giggled feeling her whole pussy mound and upper thighs soaked.

*****

"He rubbed his dick on her pussy," Blake grunted at Susan as they wrestled on the sofa. "So I get to do the same to you."

"We had to do that to get him back," she smiled as she pushed his fingers from the snap on her shorts again.

"Remember we have to go slow and Julie and I set the pace."

"What is going on?" Julie asked when she walked back into the room.

"Blake wants to do the same thing to me that John did just now to you," Susan replied.

Blake folded his arms across his chest like a little boy and made a mad face. "He'll get over it," Julie said.

"Why don't we go into the kitchen and talk?" Susan stood and followed Julie into the kitchen.

"What do we do now?" Julie asked out of Blake's hearing.

"You still owe me that dance," Susan smiled.

"I know.....I've been thinking about it," Julie smiled. She glanced over Susan's shoulder to make sure the men were not coming in and leaned forward. Her lips met Susan's and their tongues darted outward. A minute later Julie pulled her face back.

"Let's save that dance for another time."

*****

John took a quick shower and had damp hair when he came back down the stairs. He saw Blake on the sofa alone.

"Where are the women?"

"Cooking up our next thing," Blake smiled.

"How far do you want to go with this.....you know...I mean things are going faster than we thought."

Blake laughed. "I say let it play out."

"You mean...?"

"Yes."

Seconds later the women returned. "We want to play a game."

"Strip poker?" Blake laughed.

"No......master and slave," Susan grinned.

"Sounds interesting," John said sitting forward in new slacks and a tee shirt.

"Oh it will be especially since you boys will be our slaves for tonight." Julie laughed.

"Tonight......like for the next three hours?" John asked.

"No.....like all night," Susan answered.

"But how about work tomorrow?" Blake asked.

"That's up to you," Julie said pushing down her skirt. She had cleaned up but still was not wearing panties.

"But.......there is one catch," Susan injected.

"Blake comes home with me and John stays here with Julie."

Blake looked at his wife. "What about the rule where we had to always be together?"

"We trust each other that penetration will not be allowed." Susan said. Both women were ready to take it to the really soft swinging level but felt they would all be less nervous if they were away from their spouses.

"Penetration meaning........" Blake asked.

"No fucking," Susan said point blank. That of course meant oral sex was OK as long as the master approved it.

"Can I talk to you alone?" Blake asked his wife.

"Sure," she said smiling knowing what he wanted to talk about. They slowly walked down the hallway and moved into a small office. Blake closed the door.

"What about oral?" He didn't pull any punches.

"What about it?" Julie asked back. "You don't like oral."

"Maybe I'm a different person now? I won't know until the opportunity comes up."

"Jesus....what is up with you?" Blake asked as he pushed his hand up under her dress and found a bare and very wet pussy waiting for him.

"Don't you like it?" She giggled opening her thighs.

"Yes.....I like it a lot......" His index finger parted her lips and rubbed deeply inside.

"Stop......," she giggled before pulling his hand out from under the skirt. "Promise me you won't fuck her pussy."

"I promise.......you too."

"I promise."

*****

All four were sexually stressed when John and Julie said goodnight to their spouses and left the house. As they watched the headlight pulling out of the driveway Blake cupped Susan's butt. She smacked his hand away.

"I'm the master......remember?"

"Yes.....Master," he grinned. His hard-on had not shrunk since they were in the kitchen closet.

"Come with me."

Blake followed her wiggling ass into the den and stood as she sat on the long sofa. He waited her instructions.

"I want to kiss for a while," she grinned as she moved down onto her back and held out her arms. He quickly lowered his body onto hers and felt her legs wrap around his hips. His cock was in direct contact with her covered pussy.

"Damn," Blake thought when her arms pulled his upper body downward until their lips met and their tongues danced together. He knew they had all night and that she was going to milk the foreplay out forever. However he was going to try and turn her on so much that she would go past foreplay. Susan's hands cupped his ass while her tongue fucked in and out of his lips. He began a slow circular motion that soon had both of them panting.

"Tell me what you want to do to me," she whispered.

"Kiss you.......and touch you....and make love with you." He nibbled on her ear while pressing down and back into her crotch.

"Talk dirty," she giggled. She had never really talked dirty with John before.

"Fuck you........God I want to rip off your clothes and fuck you."

"More," she panted.

"I want to......want to touch your breasts and nipples and suck them." He thought about touching them but knew he had to wait for her direction.

"Then I want to finger-fuck......your........pussy."

"Oh God," Susan moaned. "It's so wet....my pussy is so wet." Her mouth engulfed his and again they frenched.

*****

It was about a five minute drive to Julie's house so nothing was said between them until John pulled into the garage and closed the garage door behind the car. He started opening his door but Julie stopped him.

"I want to go into the back seat."

"Let's go into the bedroom," he begged.

"Nope.......backseat," Julie giggled. As he watched she crawled between the two front bucket seats not caring that her skirt was high over her bare butt and that he could see her glistening pussy lips under it.

"Backseat is fine," John said as he turned and moved headfirst over the seats. He didn't plan it but when he looked up his face was on the seat between her stretched out legs.

Julie had never had oral sex performed on her because she figured if Blake did it to her then she would have to do it to him. Now it didn't matter because she was the master.

"Kiss my knees."

John's back was hurting while he was crunched down onto the floor with his ass pressed backwards. The pain was quickly forgot when he kissed her soft flesh.

Julie giggled. "That tickles." She wiggled left and right which caused the skirt to rise even more.

"Kiss a little higher." John's tongue now joined his lips to taste her skin. They moved two then four inches over the knee and then down to the inside tender sensitive flesh.

"Oh John," Julie gasped feeling his mouth causing flashes of heat directly up into her sex. Her hips moved under him which caused his mouth to move closer to the bottom of her skirt which was only about four inches from her shaved dripping lips. When his tongue touched the bottom of the skirt he looked up into her wanton eyes.

"John.......I've........I've never...."

"I know.....Blake told me," John smiled. "Let me be the first."

"Yes......be......the first," she smiled as she pinched the skirt and pulled it ever so slowly up the few inches until her puffy lips appeared.

"I'm so wet."

"And you are going to be a lot wetter," he promised while he teased up to her box and then moved away. He wanted her to beg him. Again he did it and again moved back.

"Please.....kiss...it, "she begged as her right leg opened as far as it could go. Her eyes opened wide when she felt the first tongue on her hooded button.

"OH GOD YES RIGHT THERE!" She screamed while grabbing his head in both hands and pulling him hard into it.

*****

Blake almost fell from her body and the sofa from all the wiggling and humping going on. They stopped kissing because they couldn't breath.

"I want to fuck you...until you scream," he whispered. "Let's get undressed."

"Oh Blake.....It's been so long.....I want to but we can't. I want your hard cock up inside me." She pulled his head down until she sucked in most of his ear.

"I want to suck it and lick it." Her tongue licked into his ear canal almost causing him to cum. He jerked back onto his knees and pulled open the snap on her shorts.

"Blake stop," she commanded but he didn't listen. He pulled open the zipper and then grabbed onto the waistband. However her legs were still wrapped around his waist. He managed to get them and the white panties down over her blonde wiry bush.

"Move your legs," he growled. But she held his body tight. "You said you wanted my cock inside of you."

Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers