Soft Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers

"I do but we promised," she snapped back. His hand now pulled the panties lower until the top half of her moist pussy lips was exposed.

"They won't know," Blake smiled before pushing his thumb down over her raised clit. "Ohhh," she moaned feeling another man's fingers in her pussy for the first time. As he rubbed her legs got weaker and weaker until they fell to his sides. She lifted her hips to allow him to pull down and then off her shorts and panties. As he tossed them aside she opened her legs as far as they would go and saw him look down into her sex. After jerking off his shirt he opened his shorts and reached into to pull out his ready cock.

Susan did want him to fuck her but knew she had to stop him. There was only one way. As he tried to lower himself between her legs she quickly slid to the side and down onto the floor. When his body landed his hard-on pushed down into the sofa seat cushion.

"Hey!"

Susan was ready so when he turned towards her she grabbed his hard lollipop and quickly licked the tip. Blake's body froze from the new sensation.

She giggled as she licked around the purple crown. "Now are you going to be good?"

"Yes......oh God yes," he moaned while turning on his back and peeking down to see her mouth open to engulf about three inches of him. Susan had a lot of practice through the years because it was the one thing she could rely on to get John interested in sex. She gently bit her sharp teeth into his soft but hard flesh until she felt him shutter. Her head moved off and she giggled before licking her whole tongue up one side and then down the other. It was when she sucked in one of his balls that he climaxed.

"OH MY........AHHH!"

Susan had swallowed before but she knew his first load was going to be a full one. She moved her head back just in time as Ol' Faithful erupted. After most was gone she again sucked in the tip and finished what was left.

*****

"I never knew..." Julie moaned when John's tongue pushed up inside of her. He had teased her for almost ten minutes before his tongue lashed out at her clitty.

"OHHH JOHN!"

He chuckled down deep and pressed all of her buttons. Buttons that she didn't know she had until she was pulling on his hair.

"Ouch," he said before reaching up and pulling her fingers out. "I'm losing enough up there," he laughed.

"Please don't stop," she begged. His mouth returned until Julie almost lost consciousness. Her head was pushed back with both her eyes and mouth wide open when she screamed. "I'M......OH........I'M CUMING!"

As Julie's mind went blank John quickly unzipped his fly and pulled out his hard-on. She didn't realize what he was about to do until the crown pushed into the inner lips.

She snapped back. "John STOP!" Her fingers fished down between their bodies and covered her entrance. His cock head pressed against the back of her hand.

"Julie I want you so much," he said almost begging. "Please." "We promised."

"You know they are going to do it," he reasoned.

"Susan and I promised." She knew he wanted to cum in her so badly.

"We can do something else."

John's eyes opened. "If you don't like oral you don't have to."

"It's somewhere else." She had read about anal sex but was afraid to try it with Blake.

"You sure?" John asked knowing the only other place. He had tried to get Susan to try it but she had flatly refused.

"Yes but......you have to go slow and if it hurts too much we have to stop."

"OK," he smiled. This was a bonus he had not even considered.

"Do you want to do it here?"

"Lord no," she laughed. "If we are going to do that we need a lot more room and some Vaseline. Come on."

She opened the door behind her and pulled him out of the car. Minutes later they were standing looking down at the large king size bed that only she and Blake had shared before.

"I never thought that you and I would be spending the night in this bed," she said nervously while pulling off her shirt. Seconds later the skirt fell to her feet and she stood naked before him.

"I'm not as big as Susan."

"You're beautiful," John whispered while removing his own shirt and slacks. He pushed off his underwear and moved into her opened arms. Now it was bare flesh against flesh from the tops of their heads to their feet. Hands moved and explored every inch of each other while their tongues again met and mingled.

"Let's get under the covers," she giggled as she turned to pull them back and slide under them. He moved under the sheet next and again their bodies plastered together. They kissed and touched for another five minutes until their heads moved apart and they looked into each others eyes.

"I'm ready." She pushed back and twisted to the night table next to the bed. John looked at the wonderful ass he had admired for so long. In a few seconds he was going to part them with his hard-on until they became one. She turned and handed him the tube of cream. As she turned onto her front and raised her hips he squirted some cream on his hard tip and with the rest on his finger he pushed it between her pink buttocks.

"Go slow," she said again while reaching back with both hands and pulling open her ass. Not even Blake had seen what she was showing John now. She gasped when his finger pushed into her tight puckered hole but relaxed and allowed him to finger-fuck it. It felt so nasty to let another man do this to her.

"Are you OK?" John asked as he pulled two fingers out.

"Yes......I'm ready," she said into the pillow.

Since he was about six inches hard and since her butt would restrict about half of it she knew she would only have to take about three inches. John took the doggie position and looked down at the small pink target. He could also see her swollen pussy lips and opening below it but knew that area was off limits. He pressed forward into her tight cheeks and felt her pull away but then push back again. The crown found the entrance and the cream helped it to open enough to get the large part inside.

"I'm OK," she said through tight teeth. One inch was inside. Two more to go. She pushed back this time until the whole crown was buried.

There was pressure but no bad pain. "A little bit more."

John took his time barely moving forward. She was relaxing more which helped until his pubic mound finally pressed into her butt cheeks. "You OK?"

"Yes," she smiled knowing the worst part was over and the fun was about to begin.

"Go ahead but go slow." John pulled almost out and then slowly back in. She was so dam tight around his cock that it was probably hurting him more than her. But after five times back and slowly back in it became less restrictive and it was her ass moving the most.

"I can feel you inside me," she giggled. "My ass is not virgin anymore."

"Nope......it's my ass now," he laughed while pumping in and out harder and faster. His hands cupped her sides to keep them tightly together. Julie realized that ass fucking really didn't do too much for her so she reached under her stomach and toyed with her clitty while he stroked steadily in and out. His grunts were getting louder and quicker so she knew his ejaculation was moments away.

"Julie......Julie........Julie," he announced.

"Cum baby....cum in my ass," She giggled. Suddenly she felt the tip explode and the heat deep inside of her. It unloaded three more times until he finally pulled out of her and fell to her side.

Julie was wet where she had not been wet before. "I need to clean up."

"Me too," he laughed.

"Want to take a shower together?" She said as she crawled on top of him and kissed him.

"Yes....but didn't we just fuck?" He asked.

"No....it was not in my pussy," she giggled.

*****

"What now?" Blake asked Susan as they sat naked on the sofa.

"I think you need to rest a while," She laughed. His limp dick lay on top of his thigh.

"What do you think they are doing?" Blake asked.

"If I know John I'm sure he's already tasted her pussy," Susan answered.

"I've never.....you know."

"Really?" She said sitting up. "I knew about Julie but thought that you had tasted one before her."

"Nope," he smiled. "Well rest up that tongue because I have plans for it later."

Blake licked his lips and smiled.

*****

It was just before midnight when the two couples were lined up somewhat alike. Susan's legs were wide open and Blake was looking down at her golden snack.

"You ready?" Susan asked. "Now do as I told you and tease me for a while." She closed her eyes when the fumbling tongue flicked and pushed all over and down inside her soaked sex.

"Am I doing alright?" He asked before pushing his tongue as deep as possible.

"That's not teasing," she moaned. "But don't stop!"

*****

Julie too was on her knees at John's feet. "Don't laugh."

"I promise I won't laugh," he said seriously as he watched her tiny fingers find his rod. She pecked a few light kisses on the damp top and lightly licked his pre-cum to get a taste.

"Not bad," she thought before pushing her tongue out more and licking more hot damp areas. "Am I supposed to suck it?"

John tried not to laugh. "No......just lick it and nibble on it."

She did as he said and soon got so good he was moaning and she was giggling. "Can I put it in my mouth now?"

"Yes........now.......now is a very good.....time," he moaned. He watched her petite mouth stretch open as wide as it could go before it lowered down over his tip. When he felt the whole tongue lying under it he closed his eyes and just enjoyed it.

Julie gagged a few times when she pushed down too far. She could hear him moaning and knew she was doing a good job. She couldn't wait to show Blake what she had learned. Her fingers played with his balls while she lifted and lowered her tightly closed lips.

"Are you sure you haven't done..this...before?" He asked knowing he was getting close.

"No silly," she giggled before returning her lips tightly around it and finishing him off.

"Julie........move off.....I'm going....to cum."

She moved her mouth away just in time as the hot juices shot outward striking her in the forehead. She continued jerking him off until he was empty.

"I didn't need any hair conditioner," she laughed as she pulled the sticky fluids from her bangs.

*****

They all managed to stay awake touching and kissing until around 3:00AM when they collapsed from exhaustion. It was almost ten o'clock the next morning when the phone rang and Julie answered it. It was Blake.

"Hi honey," she said still drowsy.

"John is still asleep," she whispered as she looked over at the naked man next to her.

"I can't tell you what we did," she giggled. She did know her butt was a little sore. "OK.....I'll tell him. I love you too," she said before kissing the phone and hanging up.

"What did he say?" John groaned while squeezing his eyes closed and then opening them up.

"He said he called your office this morning and told them you were ill."

"God what time is it?" He asked looking over her naked breasts at the small alarm clock.

"Ten O'clock," she smiled. "Blake said they would be over around noon." She picked up his limp penis and rubbed her thumb over it. "Do you mind if I....?" Her head dropped and she sucked in the soft noodle.

"No......oh no...I don't mind at all," he laughed feeling the blood rushing down below. The penis quickly filled with blood inside which filled her mouth completely. She took her time this time trying out new things with her tongue, lips and even her fingers. When she pushed her index finger up into his ass he cried out.

"Shit.......what are you doing?"

Her mouth pulled off his joy stick. "I just wanted you to know how I felt."

"I know......I now know," he said realizing that she had done it for his pleasure last night.

"Hey would you like to do it at the same time?" At first Julie didn't understand but then it hit her. She kept her mouth locked on his prick as she turned her body around and climbed on top. As her mouth worked on his cock his licked and suckled on her pussy.

*****

"I think they did it," Blake whispered to Susan as they opened the door and looked inside.

"Stop it," she said before striking him hard on his bicep.

"She promised and I believe her."

"HELLO!" Susan yelled to make sure they knew they had entered the house.

A few seconds later the bedroom door opened and a naked Julie walked out. She peeked down at them and smiled. "John is in the shower."

"OK we are going to get some breakfast started," Blake said. He could see the red marks on his wife's hips and breasts.

"Go ahead, I'll be there shortly," Susan whispered as she headed up the stairs.

She pulled Julie into the bedroom. "How was it?"

Julie grinned. "It was.........WOW!"

"I know...........us too," Susan whispered. She could hear the shower running.

"Blake tried but I wouldn't let him fuck me."

"John too. We figured they would try," Julie smiled.

"What do we do next?" Susan asked before setting on the bed and picking up the tube of cream on the table.

"Does this mean what I think it means?"

"Yes.......it was the only way I could stop him." Julie confessed hoping it wouldn't piss her off. It didn't.

"He's been after me for some time for that. I still think we need to keep doing this "soft swing" thing. I mean once they fuck us then it's the end of the book."

"I agree," Julie said as she pulled up a new pair of purple thongs. "But what do you say about us bringing in another couple?"

"Whoa," Susan laughed. "What happened to little innocent Julie?"

"She was fucked in the ass last night," Julie laughed.

"Who are you thinking of?"

"How about the new couple that moved next to you?"

"Shit, they've only been married about a year but he is built really nice."

"I've seen both of our husband's checking her out too at your last bar-b-que."

"Do you think they will go for it?" Susan asked now totally excited.

"Did you ever think we would be doing such things with each other's husband?"

"No," Susan answered before pulling Julie over to her. "Or to each other?"

Their mouths met again and then they heard the shower turn off.

"Do you want to ask the men when we get them together?" Susan asked.

"Let's wait until later when we are all naked again. They don't seem to be able to say no when they are like that." Julie laughed.

"Soft swing," Susan said shaking her head. "I'm glad I left that weekly newspaper on John's desk."

Me too," Julie laughed.

*****

THE END.......

Ending note: I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Thanks again for all of your support. Don't forget to vote.........Slick...

Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers