Something About Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary took the opportunity presented to her. Jake had volunteered to take the half a mile walk to the supermarket for wine and beer, leaving the two women alone. The evening so far possessed a surreal edge for Mary. She had behaved normally, spoken normally, and played the part of unconcerned holidaymaker to perfection, but all the time her thoughts had been in constant turmoil. Now she had the chance to voice her concerns to the cause.

"I thought you had something on your mind," Helena responded coolly. "I wonder what it could be." Her impassive expression broke into a smirk.

Mary's astonishment at the younger woman's confidence caused her resolve to slip. The girl was so brazen!

"What's your game, Helena?" She asked after a momentary pause.

"Game?"

"Yes, what do you think your doing? You touched me this morning," Mary held up her hand as though to stave off any denial that may be forthcoming. She was determined to reach a conclusion. "And this afternoon, when I blundered into-" She flushed at the recollection. "-well, the things you said. They were quite shocking."

Helena appraised Mary with a feline air. The direct stare unnerved Mary and she shifted in her seat.

"You stayed though." Helena's look intensified. Her eyes narrowed to slits and the corners of her mouth twitched as though amused. "You stayed and watched. And you know what, Mary?" Mary remained silent, unable to respond. "I saw your face," Helena continued. "I saw the expression. You were turned on by what you saw." She paused, her pink tongue appeared and the girl wet her lips with one, long, lascivious lick. "And by what you heard."

The silence enveloped Mary. She couldn't take her eyes off Helena's mouth. The way the girl had wet her lips was so erotic. Helena was so confident, so aware of her own sexuality, so aware of her allure. Helena possessed a quality, indefinable and amorphous, an intangible element that was so obvious, but an element that would shift and move, a chameleon in camouflage if viewed head on.

It was as though Mary was viewing the scene in the room through the wrong end of a telescope. She appeared detached; some distance away. The two halves of her brain worked in contradiction. The logical, thinking hemisphere recognised the ideas with crystal clarity, and Mary fought the immoral urges, but the opposing half -- the hemisphere that processed emotions and feelings --- also recognised Helena's intent, and insisted upon fulfilment.

Mary's world imploded and the dominant half prevailed; her thoughts concentrated on one overriding realisation -- Helena was correct. "No," Mary heard herself say. Her voice sounded strange, as though the sounds were coming from underwater or from behind thick glass. "It isn't right, not Jake, he's... he's my brother's son..." She voiced her final, weak objection.

"But you want him," Helena's tone was low, thick and hypnotic. "And he wants you." Helena stood, moving slowly, with a fluid grace like a big cat stalking its prey. She sat on the sofa next to Mary. "I felt his cock throb when I mentioned you and me sucking him. It swelled inside me." Helena's mouth moved closer to Mary's, her hand rested on the older woman's thigh. "His cock is so thick anyway, but it grows even thicker when I talk about fucking you."

Mary felt Helena's hand on her body and she fell back onto the soft cushion. Helena's other hand slid up her thigh and their mouths met.

***

Jake's senses refused to believe what he was seeing. He reeled, physically staggered and he would have fallen but the doorframe held him upright as he slumped against it. His hand gripped the bag that held the bottles and cans. His grip tightened unconsciously, which was fortunate since the sound of the bottles shattering on the tiled floor would also shatter the moment.

"Jesus," he murmured, still unable to fully comprehend.

He had played out this scene in his head innumerable times, especially since meeting Helena, but the reality of it floored him. Helena had coaxed the confession from him early on in their relationship. Being five years his senior, she was infinitely more worldly wise, and to his relief and delight, Helena showed no sign of disgust at his admission. In fact, when Jake revealed his secret desire for his aunt, Helena had shown an intense interest and used the taboo to enhance their excitement as they fucked. Her whispered and whimpered monologue alluding to them sharing his aunt spurred Jake on to greater physical exertion, and he never failed to bring her to a wailing climax after fucking into her with powerful, savage strokes.

"Dear God," Jake heard his aunt sigh. He looked at her, sprawled back on the sofa, legs wide, dress hiked up around her waist, and her eyes heavy lidded with lust. "Jake..." Mary murmured.

Mary was in that place beyond reason -- Lost in the throes of sweet abandonment as Helena lapped at her tight clitoris and fingered her swollen vulva.

"Just in time, Jake," Helena paused for a moment and looked at her stunned boyfriend. "Come and play with Aunty." She gave several sharp licks at Mary's labia. "She's so wet, so turned on. I made her nice and gooey so she can take your big cock." Helena quickly smiled at him and then returned to Mary's sex.

"Oh my God," Mary groaned as Helena slurped at her body. "Jake... I... Oh fuck."

"Mary," Jake whispered, his hand reaching for the cord in his shorts. His cock sprang into view, thick and savage, a physical indication of his lust. "Beautiful Aunt Mary..."

He stepped out of his shorts and walked to where his aunt lay. His cock waggled in front of him as he moved and Helena grabbed it in her fist, her mouth tight against Mary's sex.

"You want this big fucker?" Helena asked, lifting her face and waving Jake's stalk from side to side. "You want your nephew to fuck you with this thing?"

"Yes," Mary hissed; her voice sharp with desire. A groan burst from her as Helena took the head of Jake's cock between her lips. "I've never... This is so..."

Mary felt the final shreds of coherent thought rip away as she unashamedly fingered her own, gaping opening. She fingered herself and watched as Helena's lips stretched tight around the excited boy's girth. He was thick, Helena hadn't exaggerated, and Mary experienced a tidal surge of renewed lust as she moved to join Helena, desperate now to suck him herself.

"That's it, Aunt Mary," Helena purred as she surrendered Jake to his aunt. "Suck him, make him wet with your spit." The girl groaned, her own hand busy against her hot sex, and her eyes rolled as the waves of pleasure rolled over her senses. "Make him wet and slippery so he can slide right into you."

"Aunt Mary... Jesus," Jake groaned as his aunt's mouth closed around the plum of his glans. He pushed his fingers into the dirty-blonde hair and held her head tight. He looked down at her, adoration shining in his eyes at the longed-for realisation of his torrid fantasies.

After a few intense moments, Jake sat on the sofa, a woman on either side. The two girls then, as Helena had vocalised earlier, shared Jake's phallus orally, passing the big thing back and forth, one sucking at the tip while the other licked and slurped at the shaft. Whenever their tongues met, they would kiss, slippery tongued and moaning, fingers busy between their sticky thighs.

"Oh fuck, Jake groaned, I can't take this."

Helena recognised the pitch in Jake's voice and she sensed he was close. "Come for us, Baby," she murmured. "Come for your Aunt."

Helena gripped the root of Jake's cock and wanked at him. Mary continued to slobber and suck at the spongy head of Jake's cock as the excitement of the situation and her own masturbating began to overwhelm her.

"I'm going to..." Mary began, but the first spurt of Jake's cum silenced her. Her climax broke and pleasure flooded through her body as a second and then a third heavy spray splashed across her cheeks.

"Yes!" Helena gave a cry of triumph. Her eyes gleamed with delight at the sight of her boyfriend's semen arcing from his cock and spattering against Mary's pretty face. "Come for us," she urged, still pulling at Jake's cock with frantic strokes.

Rivulets of Jake's issue ran down his shaft and over Helena's hand and fingers. She let his cock spring back against his stomach and slurped at the dribbles, licking her lips and rolling her eyes.

Jake looked down at his penis. Goo oozed from the eye, but there was no sign of his erection waning. He looked into his aunt's shocked face and experienced a thrill of desire when he saw the debauched mess he'd made.

"I... I want to fuck you." Jake's voice cracked when he delivered those words. His aunt stared at him for a moment and then lay back on the sofa. She opened her legs in surrender, offering herself to her nephew.

"Do it to me," she whispered. The pink of Mary's sex glistened with the syrup of her arousal.

Her labia were puffy and swollen, her clitoris pulsed and her insides clenched with anticipation as Jake moved into position. He knelt between her feet, his knees on the carpet, and he rubbed the rigid shaft of his cock against his aunt's body.

The underside slid over Mary's clitoris, making her gasp with pleasure. She felt his hanging balls brush against her buttocks and she reached down impatiently to grab his penis. Mary pushed the head of Jake's cock against her body; there was the slightest resistance as the mushroom dome forced past her opening, and then he was in. Mary groaned at this first contact. She wriggled, writhed, and somehow managed to pull her dress up over her chest.

Jake stared at his aunt's exposed breasts. "Oh my God." He whispered the words and feasted his eyes on the prize of the heavy tits. He pushed the head of his cock into Mary's opening and used both hands to massage her pliant flesh as Mary gasped at his invasion.

"Jake..." Mary couldn't finish, the sensation of her nephew's cock actually penetrating her astounded her. He felt so thick down there, so big... "Jake!" She called, the excitement flooding her sex when she realised the full impact of what she was doing. Incest! Her nephew was fucking her. "This is so... wrong."

"But it feels good doesn't it, Mary?" Helena's voice was treacly and her eyes sparkled as she watched the illicit coupling. "He's so fucking big, isn't he? And isn't it wicked fucking your nephew? You have to love the feeling of being filled by that cock."

"Oh, God, Helena." Mary gulped and looked at the girl through half closed eyes. "Kiss me. I want to kiss."

"With pleasure, darling," Helena grinned and pushed her tongue into Mary's mouth. Jake held his aunt around her waist and fucked into her with long strokes. Looking back later, Jake could recall little of what actually happened. The opening moments of this new relationship with his aunt were a confused mess of sensations and images.

He remembered how liquid Mary felt around his cock. He recalled the molten heat of her, how her pussy clamped tight around the girth of him, and the sounds of her groans and moans as they fucked. Vivid images of her breasts rolling in time to his thrusts burst across the internal screen of his mind's eye --- Those breasts he had hungered for for over a year. Watching the two women kissing aroused him and never failed to cause his penis to twitch, but the most overwhelming feeling of all was the emotion he felt when he looked into his aunt's ayes.

"I love you," he had whispered during one of those moments of intimacy. His aunt was staring up at him, their gazed locked as they shared an intense moment of mutual understanding. "I love you," he repeated and kissed his aunt properly for the first time.

Helena sat back and watched the tender moment. She understood what had just happened. It was a moment she had shared with her father four years earlier. She knew she could share that secret with Jake and Mary now.

"Come inside me." Mary thrust her hips forward in an effort to take more of Jake into her body. "Do it inside me, fill me with it. I want to feel your cum spit into me."

Jake couldn't hold back. The words, the intensity of the emotion, and the look in his aunt's eyes sent the rush of his climax surging through his cock. He grunted like an animal as he his seed gushed into Mary's body; Mary lifted her legs and clamped them tight around his waist, pulling him deeper as though she craved as much of his essence as he could spill.

"Oh my God, what have we done?" Mary lay on the sofa, her nephew's goo oozing from her pussy while her breath came in pants.

"It's okay." Helena comforted the anxious woman. "I think you and Jake should share the bed tonight. You can talk."

Mary looked at the younger woman. "Share a bed?" Her expression grew incredulous. "How can we share a bed? We've gone too far. I... I..." Her mouth gaped. Mary was lost for words.

"Jake, open a bottle."

Somewhat abashed by his aunt's sudden change of heart, Jake picked up his shorts and left the room.

"Helena, please, please don't say anything to anyone." Mary's anxiousness was giving way to real panic now. "I wasn't thinking... My nephew... I was just so carried away, so turned on." Mary groaned and slumped forward, her head in her hands.

Dressed in his shorts, Jake returned. He held two bottles and three glasses. He poured and offered a glass to his aunt. Mary took the proffered glass, but didn't meet Jake's eyes. "Thanks," she murmured and pulled her dress to restore her modesty.

Helena sipped her wine. She appeared to be lost in thought, but then she spoke. "I know how it is," she opened. "I know how you feel, Mary."

"How?" Mary stared at her.

Helena sighed and sipped again. "My Father-" Mary's mouth fell open with surprise. "-My Father first seduced me when I was twenty. It wasn't rape or non-consensual," she added hurriedly, "It was love. He needed me."

Jake and Mary both sat quietly, stunned by the story that Helena told. She recounted a tender tale of how her father, in a moment of dire emotional need, had seduced her. She told the pair about her huge libido and appetite for sex and about how those desires had led to her being involved in some shocking sexual encounters.

"Sweet Jesus," Mary whispered, unaware that she had uttered the words.

"I've always enjoyed sex." Helena her face was serious as she attempted to explain. "I love to fuck," Jake knows that." She smiled this time." But my Father made love to me - that first time - we made love. Of course, after that we fucked a lot. He's got a lovely cock, not as thick as Jake's, but lovely."

"Your own Father?" Mary's voice caught, she was both appalled and fascinated equally.

"Yes, Mary, my Father. At first, the guilt was huge, I thought I would buckle under the burden, but we talked about how we felt and," The girl shrugged, "Now it seems so natural, so loving."

"But why sleep with me?" Helena turned her attention to Jake at his question.

"Because I want a child," She answered simply. "I want a baby and my father isn't exactly the right guy to give me one." Helena shrugged again. "So he and I agreed that I should look for a man... Well, it's another long tale, but here we are. I found you, enjoyed being with you, enjoyed fucking... Then you told me about your aunt and... Well, I know what it's like, and the thought of you and her together was so hot. I'm sorry; I've made a mess of things. I see that now."

"I can't cope with all this." Mary drained her glass and grabbed at the bottle. With a shaky hand, she tipped the contents into her glass and drained that too. "I need some time alone." Mary lunged from the room leaving Jake and Helena in silence.

***

NEW YEARS EVE THAT SAME YEAR

Helena lay on her side, her backside presented to him. Since falling pregnant with Jake's child in May, her appetite for sex had grown voracious. She needed to fuck every day --- she was aroused constantly --- sex was her craving.

"Please, push it in." She held her buttocks apart to show off her perpetually sodden sex to him. "Fuck me again."

He chuckled and gripped the girl's ribcage in his hands. "I'm nearly worn to a frazzle. You're wearing me out."

Helena gasped as the cock-head pushed into her body. "Jesus," she groaned, "That feels so nice." She pushed her buttocks back at him and craned her neck so she could look at his face as he penetrated her. "Kiss me."

He moved his head to hers. Helena's tongue darted quickly with the urgency of her lust and she pushed it into his mouth, her ardour hot and hungry.

In synch with his Daughter's need, James fucked into her with quick, abrupt strokes. He held her body tightly as she rested on one elbow, her torso angled, and with her full breast swaying in time to their coupling. He returned the kiss, passionate yet tender, surprised at the swell of his love for the girl in his chest. He smelt her scent, somehow fresher and sweeter since her body had begun to change. His hands moved over her skin as they continued to kiss, feeling the heavy swell of her belly where the unborn child grew.

"Fuck..." Helena grunted, "Fuck me and make me come." She lifted her leg and laid it over her Father's body, exposing herself and allowing his fingers access to her clitoris. "Finger me, Daddy," she sighed and guided his hand to that place.

James whispered to his Daughter as his thrusts grew more vigorous, "My Baby," he murmured. "You're so sweet, so sexy, I love you."

"I love you too." Helena's reply turned to a squeal of pleasure and her fingers clawed at the bed sheet.

Emboldened by his Daughter's cries, James pounded into her body, all tenderness forgotten as he licked and bit at the nape of her neck and shoulder. The fingers of one hand slid around the mush of her clitoris and the place where her body stretched around his cock. He felt the root of his penis under his fingertips, the rest of the shaft buried deep in his daughter. The other hand mauled at her breasts, his fingers pinching at her nipples as he rolled her jugs in his palm and savoured the firm texture of her body.

"I love your body, Baby. You excite me so much. Where do you want me to do it?"

"God, I don't care. In me, over me, but please, don't come 'til I have mine. Please, I beg you."

James grunted a he struggled to hold his orgasm in check. He gripped at his Daughter's hip and pulled her back onto his root, shoving his cock harder and deeper in the way he knew she preferred. He lifted his hips just off the bed and angled his cock down into her. The new slant eased his body's urgent response and elicited a cry of ecstasy from Helena.

"Jesus! That's good. So. Fucking. Good." She twisted to face him again. "I'm going to..."

James watched as the girl's eyes rolled and her mouth fell open. The moans of her orgasm burst from her and her body tensed and convulsed.

James growled and pulled his cock from her clenching opening. He held the shaft tight in his hand, delaying the moment until he was in position. Through the fog of her climax, Helena sensed his intent and she opened her mouth to receive him as her own noisy climax rolled on.

"Shit." James grunted and aimed his cock at his Daughter's pretty face. He felt the irreversible surge and cried out as the first dollops spattered onto Helena's cheeks and chin. "Take me, Bitch," he grunted. "Take your Daddy's load."

"Over me, let me taste you, do it all over me." Her Father's dominant attitude excited her and Helena's fingers were busy between her legs as she masturbated to another climax,

Her eyes shone as her Father's semen splashed onto her tongue and she massaged the stray ropes of goo into her breasts. She swallowed the stuff in her mouth and then took his cock in her fist and sucked at it. Helena slurped at the semen that oozed from the eye, making appreciative noises at the back of her throat as she licked and sucked at her father.