Something About Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James ran his fingers through his daughter's dark hair and then lowered his face to hers. He tasted his cum on her tongue and knew he would be ready to fuck her again very soon.

"I love you, Baby."

"And I love you too," she replied.

***

"Happy New Year!"

Helena smiled broadly when the couple at the door cried their greetings. "Come in." She stepped back, opening the door wider. "Dad," She called, "They're here!"

"Wow, look at you." Mary kissed the girl on the cheek as she entered, Jake following in her wake.

"I know." Helena grinned and held her bulge proudly. "Seven months. Jake must have nuclear sperm or something. I fell during that holiday."

"I'm not surprised," Mary continued. "All that sex!"

"I was relieved that we managed to get it all sorted out." Helena rolled her eyes. "I felt so guilty that first evening... Y'know, when...?"

"I know." Mary fell silent when she recalled that moment. "But now... Well, I love Jake... And there's the baby..."

"And all the fucking," Helena added. "What a fantastic time we're going to have tonight. My two favourite men," Her eyes shone with excitement, "And you."

"Hello, Jake." Helena's father smiled. "And this must be Mary, at last we meet."

"Hello." Mary extended her hand towards the handsome man. She felt her heart throb between her thighs as she pictured him servicing his daughter. How interesting this year is going to be, she thought -- her and Jake, the baby, and Helena and her father, quite a cosy family.