Something I Could Live With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers clutched my head, pulling me hard into her hard little mound and her hips thrust against my belly in coital movements. She groaned and shuddered as what I suspected was her first orgasm swept through her. She scooted back down and rolled off of me, lying on her side with her back to me. I gathered her in my arms and she was shaking. I petted her, soothing her until she quit shaking. When I cupped one little breast, she looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Matt?" she said.

"It's okay, Jos," I calmed her. "I expect that was pretty intense, huh?"

"Very intense," she said. "God, I love you. I've never felt anything like that in my life. I don't think... I wasn't ready... I can't do any more tonight. I'm so sorry, Matt. I told you I would... "

I shushed her. "It's okay. I love you, too. We're fine. Can I hold you and play with you?"

She nodded. "Would you put your hand in my panties and just hold my... can I say pussy?"

I laughed. "If you're talking about your pussy you can."

"Just hold my pussy then. Don't stick anything in me. I'm too overwhelmed and too sensitive right now. Just hold me, okay? Will you mind if I'm really wet down there? I just need you to be touching me."

"I'd love to just touch you," I told her. "I'll never push you, Joselyn. Everything is up to you."

That made her cry a little and I kissed the back of her neck and held her.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I just can't believe I have you," she said. "I've had a really shi... a really bad life, Matt. The other kids at school knew about Mom. The girls all called me whore and the boys all tried to feel me up. I never had many clothes or lunch money; my teachers gave me pencils and paper and I never had anyone that loved me. It was really hard. I was miserable and hungry and lonely all the time and sometimes I thought about just killing myself. I didn't know what to do. I knew that it was just a matter of time until some of her tricks took me. They talked about giving me drugs and making me do stuff. I didn't want to be a whore, Matt. It just seemed like I didn't have any hope. I ran away that night, knowing I'd probably either have to become a whore or starve. You found me. Now I have you and I'm just afraid you won't want me. I'm just the whore's kid and no one has ever wanted me. I'm so scared. Being with you has been like a dream and I'm afraid I'll wake up and I'll be back in my old life again. I can't go back to that, Matt; not now that I know what being happy is." Her little body shook with sobs.

I couldn't help myself. I began to cry, too. I flipped her over and crushed her little body to mine, kissing her all over her face, kissing away her tears. "That's never going to happen, Joselyn. You're mine now and I'm going to take care of you. Nothing bad is ever going to happen to you again. Who do you belong to?"

"You, I belong to you, Matt," she sobbed. "I'm yours, all of me. You have my heart and anything else you want. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you so much."

"I love you, too," I told her. "For the rest of my life, I love you. Don't be afraid, baby girl. There's nothing to be afraid of anymore. We're going to be all right. You and me, Joselyn."

"What about Emily?" she asked.

"Maybe someday, Emily too," I said. "I don't know about that, Jos. I don't think that's ever going to happen. Who knows, but you and me, for sure. You can count on me and I'm counting on you. I can count on you, right?"

"Absolutely," she whispered. "I'm in love with you. I'll never let you down. I would rather cut off my arm."

"That's exactly how I feel," I told her. "You are part of me from now on."

She turned her back to me again and scooted her butt back into me. "I think you promised me something," she said. "Pet me, I'm okay now. You just made me so emotional, loving on me like that."

I cupped her breast again, pinching her nipple gently and slid my hand down over her smooth belly, over the indention of her navel and inside the waistband of her little panties. I felt downy soft curls, wispy and fine, and then heat and moistness as she parted her legs for me, closing them again when my hand cupped her soft little mound.

She sighed. "Just holding," she warned me with a giggle.

"Just holding," I agreed. I wiggled my fingers a little and she gasped.

"Stop that!" she giggled again. "Nasty boy, you promised!"

I laughed and held her tightly as we drifted off to sleep. When I woke up, the sun was up and my covers were down. I looked down to see a mass of wild curls over my groin and I felt warm little fingers on my burgeoning erection. I ran my fingers through those curls and she looked up at me with a wicked smile.

"I didn't keep up my end of the deal last night," she said. "I'm fixing that."

"You don't have anything to fix," I told her. "We'll save it for a better time. Shower with me?"

She glowed. "Really? I'd love that. I've wanted to do it for days."

She hopped up and shed her panties. She looked like a sexy little doll. Her pussy hair was so sparse that dusky lips were easily visible as well as a hint of pink as she moved. Her little cones bobbed, and her ass! That was the stuff of legends. When she was 25, especially if her breasts kept growing with the promise they held, this was going to be one spectacular looking woman. That skin and her hair were just so exquisite and so exotic that she was going to turn every head in every room she entered. Now she had that half girl, half woman thing going on that is everyone's wet dream.

A young, extremely hot, willing partner whom I was desperately in love with, how does it get any better than that? Our first shower together was something I'd remember the rest of my life. That tight gorgeous little body, all soapy against mine and accepting my touch, anywhere I wanted to touch it, had me aching hard. I held her back against me, my hardness against her firm flesh and soaped her breasts, plucking at her slippery nipples, sliding my hand down over the bulge of her mons and slipping inside her tight little hole. She was obviously a virgin and I was careful not to hurt her. The little bud of her clit peeked out and I played with it until she screamed in climax, nearly collapsing on the floor before I clasped her tight to me. When she recovered she returned the favor, soaping my cock from behind while she examined it in fascination. She lifted my balls and rolled them in her fingers before sliding her soapy hand up and down my cock until it exploded. She was rapt in her attention, her eyes darting between my face and the hardness in her hand, her eyes following the spurts of cum as they erupted. She reached around with her other hand and caught a couple of spurts, rubbing it between her fingers. The hand disappeared behind me and I glanced back to see her little pink tongue lap up a glob. Her little nose wrinkled.

"It's not awful," she said. "I had to taste some. Can we make it taste good?"

I laughed. "I have no idea. Maybe less salt and more fruit in my diet?"

"You probably need that anyway," she said. "I need to keep you around for a while and you're old."

I tickled her unmercifully and dried her off, pulling her in for a very long kiss. We were too late for the breakfast at the hotel, so we drove through McDonalds. We were in Florida, by then, and it was time to start making some arrangements. I got an associate named Clark to pick us up on his shrimp boat and we headed for Nassau. Joselyn had never been on a boat before and, of course, she was very excited. She spent a lot of time getting under the feet of the crew and they sort of adopted her. They showed her the ins and outs of shrimping; this wasn't a pleasure cruise. We ate with the crew in the tiny galley and it was plain that they welcomed the presence of a smoking hot girl. Clark snarled at one who got too friendly, and that was the end of it.

"You're about two inches from sleeping with the fish," he said. "Brown is going to shoot your balls off and then I'm going to use you for an anchor."

The guy apologized, and for the rest of the trip she was treated with total respect. She slept with me but we didn't play around. I was getting used to having that warm little brown body in my bed, but it still kind of felt like I was a child molester. It didn't bother me that much; I told you I'm not a very nice guy.

We got into Nassau with a couple of judiciously placed bribes. Once in, I got in touch with a guy. He set us up with new identities. We weren't wanted for murder or bank robbery, so I doubted they would be looking for us very hard. The driver's license and our passports were good. He got Joselyn a Florida non-driver license and we were set up with documentation that made me her Uncle and guardian. I got her school records doctored. She didn't need any help with the grades, but they showed her new name. I transferred a few accounts and we were set up for Miami. He got stamps on our passports and we were good to fly back. She had never been on an airplane before, either, and she cried a little on the way back. I put my arm around her and cuddled her a little.

"You okay, honey?" I asked her.

"Yes, I love it when you call me little pet names," she said. "Thank you, Matthew. I've done so many things I always wanted to do and you made that possible. I'm going to make you proud of me."

"I already am," I told her. "You make you proud of you and I will be, too."

She frowned, her little dark eyebrows drawing together. "That was very confusing," she said.

I laughed and she giggled. She looked out the window the whole way to Miami, and when we got to the airport we caught a taxi to a Holiday Inn. We got a nice suite with two bedrooms, and she put her stuff in one while I put mine in the other. I didn't say anything and she didn't either. We bought two laptops that afternoon and I applied for several credit cards. My alias had a good credit history. Unfortunately for him, he was dead. I could use his history and he couldn't, so I took advantage. I opened an account at a bank and got two debit cards in a couple of days. It took a week to get the credit cards and when we did I rented a car. We were going to buy one, but that would take a while.

An apartment or house was our next priority. I wanted something in a good neighborhood with a good high school. Joselyn would be a senior and I wanted her off to a good start. I discovered there was a very small selection of good schools in Miami. We started checking into private schools, and when she found out how much they cost she was totally against it.

"No, Matthew," she was almost in tears. "It's too much. I'll be fine anywhere. I'm not going to let you spend that much money."

"Listen, Jos," I told her. "Money isn't an object with us. We have plenty of money and I'll make more." I showed her the balance in our accounts and she was stunned.

"How do you have so much money, Matt?"

"I don't," I told her. "We do. Your name is on every account we have. There is no me and you, there's just us. I told you I'm going to take care of you. Some very wealthy people were very grateful to me. If I die tomorrow you're going to be a well-off young lady. Don't be poisoning me, now. I know what cyanide smells like."

She laughed and agreed to look. We visited a couple of her top choices and found a nice little three bedroom house in a nice neighborhood. We could lease it with the option to buy, and we decided that if we liked the school and the neighborhood we would buy it. It had a small pool and a hot tub and I think that's the reason she liked it.

We had to buy furniture and everything that turns a house into a home. We were spending money like water, but it had to be done. I went down and signed a lease on a car. She liked silver and black, and I got a new Dodge Charger SRT8. I fell in love with it right away, and when I pulled into the driveway she came running out. I took her for a spin and she was a hot rod nut overnight. We went way out in the country toward the Everglades and I pulled over and let her drive. She had never driven a car before. She told me that her mother had owned one once, but they sold it for drug money. She was very cautious, and I thought she would be a fine driver. I'd probably get her something when she got some experience, but she wasn't going to be ready for a few months.

I put out some feelers for work. I didn't need to work, but if you don't keep your name in there with what I do, you fade out of the picture. Jeremy Decker had been a rising star in a huge law practice in the Midwest. He made Junior Partner at thirty-three and then he found out what the business was all about. They had a huge swinging thing going on. His wife was the company whore, but no one told him he had an open marriage. When he found out, he beat the hell out of two old men that were fucking his wife and filed for divorce. What he didn't know was, he was doing business with some criminal types who were heavily into drugs and illegal gambling. He had inadvertently been doing deals that laundered their money. When the divorce came down and he had named all his former partners, they showed him the hole he was in.

By the time they were through with him he had been forced to drop all actions against them, withdraw the divorce petition and move back in with his slut wife. He wasn't the kind of guy to just let go. He was wealthy and he was ready to spend every dime to stick it to everyone who had screwed him. He paid us a lot of money to set things right.

Joselyn helped me. We hired a computer guru and he made quite the little hacker out of Joselyn. We kept him on retainer and she called him if there was something she couldn't do. It took us eighteen months to get what we needed. She was back in school and Decker was a patient man. He really didn't have a choice. You remember the mob boss they got because of tax evasion? That's how we went after his partners, except not tax evasion, exactly. We went after them for the swinger thing. They rented huge mansions, whole floors of swank hotels and paid escorts with company funds. Drugs flowed freely, they used their criminal connections and had lavish parties. They were all carefully documented, and we had audio and video of everything. We hacked computer systems and security systems and burgled half a dozen office buildings.

Decker cleaned out accounts and transferred drug and gambling money into secret accounts offshore. We took a third, spent a third on expenses and he took a third. We set him up with a new identity in Sao Paulo, and emptied the accounts. Decker's accounting indiscretions disappeared and the firm was left owing a lot of very nasty people a lot of money they couldn't pay. The FBI got all the documentation they needed to proceed and a lot of people got a lot of video of loving wives and husbands in indelicate situations. When it all blew up it was a major scandal. A lot of people went to jail and few ever made it out. Decker's wife just disappeared. I didn't tell Joselyn where she went, but it was south of the good old USA and she was plying her former trade, although in a little rougher circumstances.

Emily finally got around to making that call nearly two years after the last time we talked. She apologized over and over. She had spent a long time in counseling and she had figured herself out pretty well. She told me that she had been insecure and selfish and none of it was my fault. She realized what she had done and she asked for my forgiveness. I told her I did forgive her and asked her where she wanted to go from here.

"If you don't mind, I don't think we can ever be together again," she sobbed a little when she said that. "I know how badly I hurt you and I don't think either one of us will ever get over that. I'm moving on, Matthew and I want you to move on, too."

She told me she was dating a school teacher and she was happy. She wanted me to be happy, too. She said she would like to know how I was doing and she hoped we would stay in touch.

"How is it working out with that someone new?" she asked.

"I wish you could meet her," I told her. "She's special, Em. You'd love her and I think she'd love you. She doesn't like you very much because of what happened, but she's the sweetest person I've ever met. She's like you in a lot of ways. I love her, Emily."

I could hear the catch in her voice when she told me she was happy for me. We exchanged information and promised to look each other up if we were ever in the same town. I told Joselyn about the conversation and she was happy for both of us.

My life was amazing. Any time I came home there was a little brown girl waiting for me. No matter how ugly the world was, there was one place I was the king of the earth: at home. She learned how to cook, but she only did it on special occasions. We had a woman who cooked for us most of the time. Another woman came and cleaned twice a week, and we had a neighbor boy who did our yard work. Joselyn did the gardening. She loved flowers, and we had lush beds scattered all over our property. There wasn't a weed or a blade of grass that grew anywhere she didn't want it to.

She painted pictures and hung them in frames all over the house and they were good. She had a little studio in the sunroom and she took art lessons every Saturday afternoon. It seemed like she tried to fill my life up with things to do. Dance classes, computer classes, yoga; she led me a merry chase, and she was so in love with life and I was so in love with her that I loved every minute of it.

Our life in the house was unbelievable. I'd never met anyone so at home in their own body. She had lots of clothes and she dressed immaculately when we went out, but she wore very little inside; usually panties and nothing else. Those high little cones were growing into amazing, full, pneumatic and gorgeous breasts. She had fat little brown nipples, and they were so sensitive and they stayed erect so much of the time that I couldn't resist scooping her up and giving them a suck constantly. That always led to some of the hottest oral action imaginable. We still didn't fuck for a long time, but we did everything else we could think of. She slept with me every night and we were so in love and she was so sexy that at times, I thought my dick was broken.

Emily and I had a healthy sex life, but this little brown kitten took it to a whole different level. No part of her incredible body was off limits to me and she let me use nearly every part. No penetration, except with my tongue or fingers, but everything else was fair game. She was the hottest woman I'd ever been with, and she was turning 19. I was planning something special for her nineteenth birthday. She had become a very good driver and she had been driving me everywhere we went for six months. I was going to make her birthday one she wouldn't forget.

For years, Chrysler Corporation had been making cars no one wanted to drive. In 2003 they brought back the hemi and things started to change. Ford and GM were eating Chrysler's lunch until then. The Mustang GT was putting out about 300 horsepower. When the new 5.7 hemi came out it was making 340 horses. We were back in the game. Ford stepped their game up and so did Chrysler. The Shelby GT500 was a supercharged V8 making 550 hp. The new Charger and Challenger Hellcats came out and everything made before wasn't even on the same planet. The new supercharged hemi made 707 hp and everyone else was eating dust. The Charger SRT we leased would leave any Mustang or Camaro that wasn't modified in the dust. The Hellcats left everything in the dust. I got one of the Challengers for Joselyn. I didn't tell her, and the neighbor let me park it in their garage until her birthday. It was October and the weather was perfect. The sun was shining and I took her out for breakfast. A bunch of her friends from college came over and fixed the place up for the party while I took her on a shopping spree. She had four bags of stuff, and it was late afternoon when we walked in the door. She saw the big banner and the balloons and dropped her bags in the entry. She turned to look at me and we were surrounded by young men and women who thought she was the greatest thing to come to Miami since Dan Marino.