Something I Could Live With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We partied for two hours and I told her we had one more present. The kids packed up and walked next door with us. When the garage door went up she just stood there for a minute. I could see tears welling up in those big brown eyes and then she screamed and did a fist pump. She threw herself into my arms and sobbed into my chest.

"Thank you, Matthew," she choked out. "I love you."

"I love you too, kitten," I told her. "Take me for a spin?"

I handed her the keys, she hugged all her friends and we got in. She spun the tires pretty good at launch and her buddies all cheered as we shot down the street like a rocket. Damn, that thing was mean. I had no idea a car could smash you back in the seat like that. We drove maybe twenty miles and I thought her smile was going to break her face. We went out to eat late, and when we got home she made me sit in the living room while she went in her bedroom. We slept together, but she kept her own room and all her stuff was in there. It was her sanctuary and I never invaded it. When the door opened she was backlit by a soft lamp glow and the light from the kitchen. She had on an electric blue dress that took my breath away. It ended about halfway down those smooth brown thighs and she had on heels. She tilted her head back and all those curls fell down her back. My girl had become a woman. I could see that. Her breasts were big and full, still keeping the firmness enjoyed only by the young. Her hips were wider and her ass was round, bouncy and beautiful. She walked toward me and my mouth went dry when I saw the way her hips tilted as she walked. She put on some soft music and we danced, her cheek against my chest.

I poured two glasses of wine and we cuddled on the sofa and whispered. When she looked up at me her eyes were two black, glittering pools.

"Matthew, tell me you love me," her lips brushed my ear.

"With all my heart. I love you, Jos."

"Do you want to be with me?" she asked.

"Yes, I think so. What about you?" I asked.

"I've been in love with you since the day we met," she breathed. "I wasn't sure about you for a long time. I always thought you'd wake up and discover I was just a little girl, or you'd find someone you liked better or you'd figure out I wasn't good for you. We've been together for a year and you've never once let me down. I'm not afraid of that anymore. I'm confident now and I know what I want. I'm going to graduate from college in three years. I'm going to become an attorney. When I'm there, I'm going to marry you and we're going to have three kids. Will you do that with me?"

"I'll do anything with you you'll let me do," I told her. "There won't ever be anyone else for me."

"Will you stop doing illegal things and get a job doing something else?" she asked.

"I didn't want to tell you, but I already took that job," I told her. "Starting next month I'm head of security for a big corporation here. I wanted to surprise you."

She laughed with delight. "Then tonight is the night, Matt. I want to be completely yours tonight. Take me to bed."

It was the best night of my life. Joselyn was everything her body promised. She was athletic, active and insatiable. She was impatient as we began.

"I know all about that stuff; I need you inside me," she panted in my ear. "We've done all that and I love it, but I need your big cock in my pussy. Don't tease me, baby."

Her virginity was a flimsy thing and she winced a little as we pushed it aside. Then there was just heat and moisture and almost painful tightness. She was dripping wet and very responsive. When I bottomed out inside her, she went wild, her urgency sweeping me along. We exploded together in five minutes. She was so hot and so sexy and I loved her so much that I never went soft. She squeezed me with her inner muscles and I kept thrusting into her. Her cries rose and she shuddered and came half a dozen times, an ascending series of steps until she screamed out her pleasure as we climaxed together. She came easily and repeatedly, and when she finally finished I was done. She sucked on me for ten minutes with no response and finally collapsed laughing.

"I think we broke it," she giggled. "It's a good thing. I was going to do it until you couldn't, but I'm as sore as hell."

"Poor baby." I caressed her spectacular breasts. "Here, let me make it better."

I slid down and used my tongue until she begged me to stop after her third time. She woke me up in the morning with her mouth moving over me and we did it again before we fell back asleep. I woke up and it was afternoon. Her hair was in my face and I held my girl close. I imagined waking up like this for the rest of my life. I smiled and closed my eyes. It was something I could live with.