Something in the Water Pt. 05

Story Info
An alien experiments on the mothers and sons of Portsmith.
7.9k words
4.66
93.2k
107

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,189 Followers

This will make more sense if you read the earlier parts. Don't worry, they're fun, action packed, and build the tension. Read them first! Also, all characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Enjoy.

*

Linda sat in a soft chair in the church's bright, quiet back office. She took a deep breath. She was safe in the house of God. She should have come to Him sooner.

Pastor Neilson watched his parishioner closely. Her troubles didn't show. She exuded radiance. The woman looked like she stood in the Lord's light morning and night. "What sort of temptation has you so vexed, Mrs. Riles?"

"Carnal temptation, Pastor Neilson." Was it a sin to withhold the entire truth from a man of God? Linda supposed it was okay so long as she put forth the foundation of the problem. "I have unholy desires."

"I see." Pastor Neilson steepled his hands in front of his nose. He sat behind a large desk, papers neatly set in piles to his right. He looked over Linda's shoulder to see the office door open. His genteel wife, Molly, entered, her blue housedress swirling around her ankles. Over her dress, a loose white cardigan protected her modesty. "What is it, dear?"

Linda turned her head to see Molly Neilson standing primly behind her, hands clasped in front. She was a beautiful, brunette woman with a wide smile and soft brown eyes. She was not always fashionable, but Linda understood that she was a modest woman and God had given her much to cover up. "Hello, Molly." Linda nodded politely.

"Hello, Linda." Molly nodded back and offered that wide smile. "I just wanted to see if you needed any water?"

"Do you have any coffee?" Linda guessed Molly was maybe two or three inches shorter than herself, neither of them tall women. Linda's eyes trailed down the pastor's wife. Molly was probably quite the Rubenesque lady, but Linda couldn't really be sure with her chaste sartorial decisions. And then, Linda's eyes fell to the floor. How could she have such thoughts? Especially in that sanctified building of all places.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We don't have anything stronger than water." Molly could see the trouble in Linda's eyes. Linda looked rested and radiant, but as a woman she could see the disquiet that possessed the parishioner. She'd obviously disturbed them at a difficult time. Well, her husband could handle his flock. He'd get it sorted.

"Of course." Linda nodded. "No water, thank you."

"Very well." Molly looked from Linda to the kind eyes of her husband. "Also, you have another parishioner here. She's in the waiting room."

"Tell her to sit tight." Pastor Neilson dropped his hands out of the steeple and reached into a drawer in his desk. "We won't be long. I know how to help Mrs. Riles."

"Yes, dear." Molly turned, exited the office, and gently closed the door behind her.

"Temptation is easily put aside ... when we walk with Him." Pastor Neilson pulled a small silver cross from the drawer and held it out to Linda in the palm of his hand. "Here, take this."

Linda leaned over and picked the cross from his hand. She curled her fingers around the little cool object and sat back down, hands in her lap.

"Whatever happens, know this cross is a holy symbol evil will recognize and fear." Pastor Neilson's face emanated confidence, from the set of his jaw to the coolness in his brown eyes. "You need only to hold that before you when the devil's temptation appears and the evil will wither like grapes on the salted vine. Say these words to the Devil's false promises: I praise His grace. I need no heaven but what God provides. Thank you, Jesus."

"Really?" Linda raised an eyebrow, but the pastor's confidence was catching. Linda repeated the words. "I praise His grace. I need no heaven but what God provides. Thank you, Jesus."

"Yes. You got it." Pastor Neilson looked at the clock on the wall. "I've had quite a few women come to me recently complaining of such temptation. I put the blame squarely on modern culture. Society is grappling with rock-and-roll, lascivious cinema, and the invasion by communists and Catholics. But the Lord will protect you child."

"Thank you." Linda nodded her head, her blue eyes clear and trouble free. This would work. "And thank you, God."

"Excellent. Now, we'll see you on Sunday." Pastor Neilson looked to the door, his message clear. Time to leave.

"Thank you, Pastor." Linda stood and turned. She walked to the door, opened it, and stepped out into the waiting area. She looked to her left, and her breath caught in her throat. There was Amanda Ackerman. The mother of the beast that had so debased poor Linda the day before. "Um, hello ... Amanda." Linda's pulse drummed in her ears.

"Hello, Linda." Amanda looked down at her kitten heels.

"Okay, well, goodbye then." Linda hurried off. Strange, usually Amanda was so talkative. Maybe God was already getting Linda out of uncomfortable situations. Linda squeezed the cross tightly in her left hand. Thank you, Jesus.

~~

In a small, windowless room behind the high school gym, Mark and Donna Farmer interviewed members of the senior class. The first two interviews, one girl and one boy, were of no interest to the investigators. The third would prove more exciting.

"What is your name and age, young man?" Mark jotted notes down on a pad of paper. They were seated at a rectangular aluminum table. Mark and Donna sat next to each other, a member of the school's basketball team occupied a chair on the other side of the table.

"Chris Sumner and I'm eighteen." Chris didn't bother looking at Mark. His interest was fixed on Donna. She was pretty with her red hair twisted behind her head and the sprinkling of freckles on her upturned nose and cheeks.

"And you're on the basketball team?" Donna looked at the boy's exposed shoulders, covered only by the straps of his basketball jersey. His pale skin glistened with sweat. They'd pulled him in from his PE class. "And ... um ... um ... um ..." Something was wrong. Donna adjusted her glasses on her nose and pressed her legs together. What was wrong with her vagina? And she suddenly had butterflies in her stomach.

"Yes, I'm on the team." Chris smirked. "Is something wrong with her?"

Donna opened and closed her mouth several times. She put a hand to her bosom and felt her chest heave. She suddenly needed more air.

"My wife was going to say ..." Mark felt odd too. The world was out of focus, almost like looking at it through rippling water. Mark didn't like the way this boy was looking at Donna. He had the swift realization, this is how prey feels when surprised by a predator. Fight or flight should have kicked in. But it didn't. Instead his pen went to the paper and wrote of its own accord, very slowly. He wrote fight or flight fight or flight fight or flight over and over again, filling up the page.

"What's wrong with him?" Chris watched the old man mindlessly scribble in his notebook. He looked back at Donna. "Say, Miss Farmer was it? You're real pretty."

"Mrs. Farmer." Donna was terrified. She had no idea what was happening to her or her husband. Mark, the man of action, was suddenly rendered inert. She broke out in a cold sweat.

"Real, real pretty." Chris stood up and pulled his basketball jersey off and dropped it on the table. He pointed a finger at his shorts. "See my teepee lady? I've got an angry Indian I want to show you."

"No." Donna clutched the edge of the table with both hands, her knuckles turning white. Whatever he had in his shorts was immense. "Stay seated young man." But she didn't want him to stay seated. She wanted to see what could make such a large teepee. She hated herself for it, but she wanted to see his angry Indian.

"Here it is." Chris dropped his shorts and pulled down his underwear to his ankles. Out flopped his gigantic dick.

"Oh, no." Donna grabbed Mark's shoulder and shook him. She clenched at his gray suit jacket. "My lord. My lord. I need you."

"Shit, lady. He's not your lord." Chris grabbed his dick and stroked with two hands. "This is."

"No." Donna rose from her chair. It took every bit of willpower not to run over to the young basketball player. "Mark?" She pulled her husband to his feet. He stood, but made no other move. "We need to go."

"You can't go." Chris took a step around the table, but got caught up on the underwear and shorts around his ankles. "I haven't had any pussy since last night. These days, I need lots of pussy."

"No, thank you." Donna moved for the door, dragging her husband who stumbled with her.

"Wait." Chris reached for them, but his outstretched fingers fell short of the pretty redhead. "Wait just a sec."

"Hurry, Mark." Donna made it to the door, opened it, and pulled her husband out of the room with her. "Please." She left all their notes and equipment behind, along with that horrible boy.

By the time they were outside in the fresh air, the fog in Mark's brain began to clear. "What happened, Donna?"

"I'll tell you when we're safe." Donna shoved him into their auto.

"Safe from what?" Mark couldn't quite remember how he had left the school.

"Something's happening here, Mark." Donna raced around the car, opened her door, and sat in the driver's seat. "We've found evil in Portsmith."

"Capital." Mark shook his head to clear his mind. "That's what we've been looking for." He closed his door. Now that he was confined in that small space with his wife, he felt his mind begin to wander off. It smelled like old memories in there. Things long gone that called to him.

"Mark?" Donna started the car and put it in reverse. "Mark?" She looked over at her husband, but he was in a daze again. "Don't worry, dear. I'll get you back to the hotel." She put the automobile in gear and raced out of the parking lot. She took them back to their room, tucked Mark into bed, and sat in the chair next to him as he snored away. They should have left Portsmith long ago.

~~

After visiting Pastor Neilson on Friday morning, Amanda went to Woolworths. She bought a chain for the cross the good pastor had given her. She wanted the protective symbol close to her heart. She hung it and it nestled in her cleavage. Then, with boobs on her mind, she went to the undergarment department.

The saleslady measured her. To Amanda's horror, she'd gone from a 30B to a 32D. The saleslady said she was lucky, they were running low on bras bigger than her size. Amanda bought four bras, two longline and two bullet. She then bought herself three new housedresses, all two sizes larger than any she currently owned.

If only the strangeness in her life had been limited to her bust size. She had done something horrible with her son, and she needed to make it up to him. And she needed to make it up to her husband Nathaniel too. Even though he didn't know, she had wronged him in a terrible way.

Amanda ate a hearty lunch. She then drove home, cleaned the house, and got to baking. She planned to have a chocolate cake ready for Roy when he got home from school. Then they could discuss putting that awful incident behind them over some afternoon cake.

She put on her new, green housedress and one of the longline bras. She hadn't been so comfortably dressed in weeks. The day was off to a good start. Now she just needed it to end well.

~~

Roy raced his bike home after school. A few minutes before, Patrick had asked him for help with unraveling his stupid mysteries, but Roy could care less. He'd laughed, wished Patrick luck, and ran for his bike. Roy wanted to see how far he could push it with his mom.

The turning point for Roy was an accident. He'd only meant to get his mom a little worked up, but Amanda had instead blown him. What he did with his mom was wrong. What he did with Mrs. Rodgers and Mrs. Riles was wrong. Roy knew it and he didn't care. He needed more. Lots more.

Roy carelessly dropped his bike in the garage. He hopped up and down all the way to the front door. He was sweaty, but he wanted to be sure. He opened the door and slammed it. The anticipation was killing him. Something smelled good. His mom was baking. He tossed his backpack to the floor, flung off his shoes, and walked into the hall. "I'm home, Mom."

"In the kitchen, Roy." Amanda's heart quickened. How could she be so nervous to see her sweet, darling boy? She smoothed out her apron and checked the oven. A couple more minutes on the cake. Roy would just have to be patient.

"Hi, Mom." Roy walked into the kitchen and stood before Amanda. He pulled off his jacket and dropped it on the floor.

"Now, Roy, you know I'm going to have to pick that up." Amanda stepped toward the jacket, but then stopped. "You're ... such a mess ... Roy." That smell again. It was Roy, but it was also something deep and dark and as primitive as a caveman. She was wet again, heaven help her. She pressed her trembling legs together. "I praise ... His grace ... I need no heaven ... but what God ... provides. Thank you ... Jesus," she whispered.

"What, Mom?" Roy cocked his head at her.

"You're all ... sweaty, darling." Amanda tried to clear her head. The shower yesterday had gotten her back to her level-headed self. She'd do that again. "In the shower you go."

"Okay." Roy turned and raced upstairs. He stepped into the pink washroom and pulled of his pants, socks, and underwear. He had no intention of getting in the shower, but the washroom offered privacy, close quarters, and a chance to get her out of her dress. He removed and tossed his sweater and undershirt.

Amanda took the cake out of the oven and placed it on a cooling rack. She then followed her son up the stairs. She could hear him undressing in the washroom. It was good she thought of the shower. This must be how God helped her, putting constructive thoughts in her head. "There now, we'll just get you ... oh, my. I'd almost forgotten ..." When she entered the washroom, she was treated to an eyeful. Roy was already naked, his chubby little belly hanging out. His hideous penis as hard as can be, sticking straight out from his body with its many veins and its knobby, dark head. His overripe testicles dangled between his legs. "I just didn't remember, that you were so different ... from other men."

"One sec." Roy turned and started the shower, giving Amanda an eyeful of his pale, white butt. Cold water came down from the showerhead. Roy turned back to his mom. "Last time you got all wet from the water. Why don't you take off your dress?" He had no intention of taking a shower, so he didn't bother adding any hot water.

"Yes." Amanda couldn't take her eyes off that monstrous penis. How could such a thing belong to her sweet Roy? "Good idea, darling." Amanda untied her apron in the back and pulled it over her head. She dropped it on the pink tile. She reached down, pulled her new dress over her head, and then dropped it on top of the apron. "We need some privacy." She closed the washroom door and locked it. She couldn't have Annie coming home and finding her half-naked, giving Roy a shower.

"Wow, you look pretty, Mom." Roy reached down and stroked his dick with his right hand. His gaze roved her body. Her white panties were stained with wetness in the crotch and her white bra held back titties Roy knew hadn't been there until recently.

"Now, stop touching that, darling. We're just going to get you cleaned up." Amanda tried to look away from the penis, but she couldn't do it. Such a crude instrument. So different from his father. She shook her head and tried to clear the cobwebs in her brain. "I praise His grace. I need no heaven ... but what God provides. Thank you, Jesus."

"You keep saying that. What gives?" Still stroking, Roy took a step closer to his mother. Roy's father wouldn't give his son the time of day. Nathaniel thought he was so important. Nathaniel wouldn't let Roy sit in his chair, or read his books, or drive his car. Well, Roy thought, guess what Dad. I'm about to take my rightful place. He took another step closer.

"It's something Pastor Neilson wanted me to say." Amanda fell to her knees. She remembered what her son's fluids had done to her. Would she taste him again? "I praise His grace. I need --"

"That's enough, Mom." Roy took the last step on that pink tile. He took his dick in his hand and gently slapped her cheek with it.

She let him. It made a soft smacking sound.

"You need to suck my dick." Roy placed his dick on her pretty lips.

"Okay, darling." She opened her mouth and let him in. Precum hit her tongue and her whole body shook for just a second. This was heaven on Earth. She didn't know how, but she wanted to take all of him down her throat. "Ggggggkkkkkgggghhhh." She gagged on his monstrous gadget.

"Wow, Mom." Roy put both hands on the back of her head. "You look so perfect." He pushed himself further into her mouth.

Amanda tensed and put her palms on the front of Roy's hips, pushing hard. Her eyes watered. She was being invaded. She gagged again. And then, another bit of precum splashed in her throat. A sudden relaxation came over Amanda. She realized, she could simply just let him in. She could let her once gentle son have his way. The muscles in her back and neck loosened. She let him push in, and just like that, her nose bounced up against the base of his penis. A feeling of surrender and acceptance filled her body. And her son's dick filled her throat. Her head took long, smooth strokes back and forth. She would never have thought any woman could do such a thing, least of all herself.

"Oh, my God." Roy watched with wide eyes as his mom took all of him into her mouth, over and over again. "You were ... uh ... uh ... made for this."

She was. God in heaven, she was made to take this tool. "Hhhhhhmmmmmggghhhh," Amanda said.

"Here it comes." Roy pulled her head forward, gripping her dark, silky hair. He pressed himself into her. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh." This was his best cum yet.

Amanda took the whole load down her throat like she'd been doing it her whole life. Her body spasmed and shook, and she came as her son filled her stomach with his magical seed. She would have fallen to the tile floor, but she was pinned by the penis lodged in her throat and the hands behind her head.

"Wow." When Roy was done, he let her go and his dick slipped out of her mouth. He looked down at her pale face as cum dribbled down her chin. "Not done ... yet," Roy panted.

In a fog, Amanda felt hands on her. She was pulled from the floor up to her feet. She grabbed the sink for support and leaned forward. She felt her son pull her panties down and she groggily stepped out of them. Even though she'd never had sex standing up, she could guess what was coming. "Condoms ... Roy." She looked down at her fingers, gripping the pink porcelain tightly. She didn't want to look up and see herself in the mirror. She didn't want to see what she'd become.

"You think they'd fit, Mom? I bet Dad has a little weenie." He slapped his still hard dick against her right butt cheek and watched the ripples. The roundness and firmness of her ass drove him crazy. The mass of it was something to behold. "Is it true? Does he have a little weenie?"

"I can't believe ..." Still looking down, Amanda nodded her head. "Yes. I didn't know it ... until recently. But your father ... has a little weenie."

"I thought so." He slapped his weighty dick against her left butt cheek. "Now put it in."

"Okay, darling." She reached behind her and grabbed her son's penis with her left hand. "But be gentle. And don't let it out inside ... meeeeeeeeee." The second she lined it up with her entrance, Roy shoved it home. She felt split completely in two. Thank goodness she was so wet. "Gennnnntttttllllllleeeee," Amanda said through gritted teeth.

"This is a ... nice ... pussy, Mom." Roy grabbed her wide hips and thrust in and out. Her pussy made a faint squelching sound. After a few thrusts, he was all the way in.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,189 Followers