Something in the Water Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, damn." Roy tried to look disappointed.

"Language, young man." Susy frowned. She felt a bit light-headed. A raw, unctuous scent floated into her house. She couldn't quite place it. She knew at once she hated it, but at the same time it was ingratiating itself with her body.

"Sorry, Mrs. Lannit." Roy looked up. This was a delicate moment. Once she invited him in, it would be game over. "It's just that I rode all the way over here. Could I please have a glass of water before riding over to the library?"

"Well ... sure ... that would be fine." Susy opened the door wider and beckoned him in. She turned and walked down the front hall toward the kitchen.

"Say, Mrs. Lannit?" Roy stepped into the house and closed the door behind him. A little crescent of a smirk played on his red, sweaty face.

"Yes, Roy?" Susy looked back at him.

Roy couldn't believe he was about to stretch out this absolute doll. The arc of her back, the subtle curve of her shoulders, the sway of her hips, and the sumptuous swell of her ass. It was almost too much. "I was wondering, is Mr. Lannit here?"

"No." Susy shook her head and turned into the kitchen. "It seems golf is the new way to get ahead in the business world. He got up early to get out on the course." Susy walked across the kitchen, grabbed a glass from the cabinet above, and moved to the sink.

"Oh." Roy followed her into the kitchen. He stopped in the middle of the black and white linoleum floor and dropped his pants and underwear. Even after the blowjob from his mom earlier, he was hard as a rock. His dick jutted out in front of him. "Golf seems interesting."

"It's not." Susy filled up the glass at the tap.

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Lannit." Roy watched her delicate, slender arms work at the sink. His eyes moved up to her face as she turned to offer him the glass of water in her right hand. He needed to see the shock and confusion in those gorgeous eyes.

"Golf takes hours to play. And I'd rather spend time ..." Susy froze when she saw the boy half naked with his out-of-proportion member sticking out in front of him. Her eyes went wide and her left hand went to cover her mouth. "Goodness, gracious. What ... are you doing?" Her vagina had been leaking before, but now she felt a flood down there. She could not fathom why her body was responding to this rude, distasteful boy.

"Come and get it, Mrs. Lannit." Roy's smile broadened.

Susy stepped toward him. It was hard to think straight. "You are ..." She took another step. "You are ..." One more step. She was right in front of him now, staring down into his smarmy eyes. She gathered her strength. "You are ... a vile boy, Roy Ackerman." She splashed the water from the glass into his face. "Get out." She didn't care what her confused body said, this was wrong in every way possible.

Roy winced when the cold water hit him. "But ... you want --"

"Nothing from you." Susy slapped him with her left hand across his fat, right cheek. "Get out."

"What?" Roy looked up her with shock and confusion. "I thought --"

Susy slapped him again. The smacking sound resounded around the kitchen. "Out."

"Sorry." Roy hurriedly pulled up his underwear and pants, tucking his dick under the waistband. He retreated down the front hall, opened the door, and ran toward his bike.

"And stay out." Susy followed him to the front door and leaned out, glaring at Roy's backside. "And ... I don't want you to see Pat anymore. He's not ... your friend." Susy slammed the door and leaned her back up against it. Her breasts rose and fell as she struggled for breath. Was every teenager so grossly proportioned nowadays?

After she caught her breath, Susy went upstairs, calmly removed her clothes, and masturbated herself to climax. She hadn't done such a thing since before marriage, but she just couldn't help herself. The whole time, all she could think of was young, hard penises.