Something to Write Home About

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was nice meeting you Sonya," Rita said as they walked away.

"Oh my God," Sonya said quietly. "That's Don and Rita!"

"Yeah. You remember my dad's old friend Martin now?" Poppy asked.

"I do! I remember one time we stopped by and they were painting your house with no shirts on. Yeah, Don's definitely got it, doesn't he? That same kind of vibe."

"Looks like you're well informed about the goings on this past week Sonya," Reaves said. Sonya blushed crimson red. "It's all right," Reaves laughed. "Poppy's such an open person, I'm just going with it too."

"Sorry, I'm usually not a talker about this kind of stuff," Sonya said. "Around men anyway."

"If you're gonna jump into the craigslist stuff and help with the book you're gonna need to take notes, so you may as well just spit it out," Poppy laughed. "It's fun, talking about it all. I've had a blast e-mailing you, and I've written Reaves some notes for his book research, on my encounter with Rugby Man and Madison. It's so hot re-living it all, putting it down in words."

"You don't have to do any of that Sonya," Reaves said. "Just have fun."

"Oh no, you're nice enough to invite me here, so I'm gonna help out however I can."

"Well if you want to, that'd be great. Don't feel obligated though."

"I've already decided," Sonya said. "So how do I get my own Rugby Man? What do I need to do?"

"We need to post an ad for you on the list," Poppy said. "What do you want to say?"

"God I don't know!" Sonya said. "Middle aged divorcee needs to be fucked?" she laughed.

"You laugh, but that's exactly the kind of thing people write," Reaves said. "I think we should put it in just like that. We can embellish it a little."

"How about 'I'm traveling but here for a day or two', Poppy said.

"Good," Reaves said as he typed it into his word processor. "Any particular type of encounter you'd like? Or type of man?"

"Good Lord! This is nutty isn't it?" Sonya said.

"You always liked big men. Guys who work out in the gym," Poppy said.

"How about this," Reaves said as he typed some more. "Do you keep yourself in shape and have nobody to show off your muscles to? I'm a middle-aged divorcee, nice body, red hair. I need to be fucked by a fit man who wants a break from the gym. Why not get some exercise on me for a little while, instead of those boring machines? I'm traveling and only here for a day or two. Hit me up and we'll find a way."

"Oh my God!" Poppy laughed. "If that doesn't hook somebody I don't know what will!"

Sonya laughed and looked surprised at everything that was happening. "That'll work," she said.

Reaves' fingers flew around his keyboard. "Done," he said two minutes later.

"I can't believe it's that easy," Sonya said.

"Don't get your hopes up too high," Reaves said. "There's a pretty good chance he won't be Mr. America. Poppy, you should check your ads and see if we have anything for this evening," he said as he scanned his in-box. "Looks like I've got a few potentials."

"I think I'm just gonna stay here with Sonya tonight, unless her dream muscle man comes along."

"Oh, sure, yeah," Reaves said, giving them both a nice smile. "I should have realized."

"I guess there's no secrets then?" Sonya said as she realized Reaves knew about the feelings she and Poppy had for each other.

"I'll get out of you guys hair tonight one way or another," he said as he read an e-mail. "Looks like I've got my own divorcee in the city..."

— A traveling artist? That's not the usual Craigslist come on. Where are all the misspellings, and the third grade grammar?

I'm a simple, quiet divorced woman. Probably too old for you. I've been reading these ads for years, dreaming about the possibilities, but never responded until now. I expect I'll hear silence in return, so don't feel bad if you are not interested.

Jeanie

— Jeanie,

I'd enjoy meeting you, as yours is not the usual Craigslist reply (not that I'm terribly experienced with this kind of thing). This evening/tonight would be best, as I may be moving on tomorrow.

Phil

"I just sent her a reply, we'll see what happens," Reaves said to the girls. "Shoot, I was going to stop using the name Phil wasn't I. Oh well, it seems to have taken on a life of its own."

After a leisurely walk around the horse park the three of them returned just as Don and Rita were pulling in.

"Hi neighbors," Don yelled over. "Join us for a cocktail?"

Don mixed up some Mint Julep's with his cheaper bourbon. Sonya was curious about the 'good stuff' so he gave her a splash of Blanton's Single Barrel as they all sat in the colorful lawn chairs under their awning.

"Wow! A girl could do nasty things after a few of those!" Sonya said after she tasted it and the jolt hit her.

"Would you like another one my dear?" Don said. Everyone laughed.

The impromptu gathering only lasted for one drink. Reaves drove off to meet Jeanie, and Poppy and Sonya settled in to the plush RV for a light dinner.

Jeanie wasn't the usual Craigslist hookup. She wanted Reaves to come to her house for a home cooked dinner, thinking it would make the encounter less unseemly, even though she knew what she, and Reaves, were after. She greeted him at the door to her suburban home, relieved to see him well-dressed and polite. After sending him her address she had had worrisome second thoughts, thinking about all the crazy people in the world, serial killers and the like. A vague memory had even crept into her head about a 'Craigslist Killer' that had been on the news a few years back.

Reaves was curious about Jeanie too. He soaked in everything about her in his usual hyper-observant way, taking mental notes that would later go down in his word processor. She was somewhere around fifty he guessed, and lived alone with two well-fed cats. The big gray one kept a close eye on the proceedings. Jeanie wasn't as youthful as Poppy, even thought their ages were similar, and she didn't have the hour-glass curves that Sonya had. She was more...nondescript. A picture of her could illustrate an article on 'The Middle-Aged American Woman' — she was well presented, dressed nicely, hair brushed out and shiny, but the tell-tale signs of decades passing showed on her; bags under her eyes concealed with make-up, a spreading waistline, a too big and too flat behind that spent too much time sitting down. Her smile was nervous and betrayed her loneliness.

The house was very clean, almost preternaturally so. The kitchen seemed to be her comfort zone, and she quickly ushered Reaves into it, the aroma of something delicious wafting into his nose.

"Whatever that is smells fantastic," Reaves said.

"You probably think I'm ridiculous, cooking for you like this," Jeanie said, looking even lonelier than before. "And I'm sure you've decided I'm too old, but maybe we can just...have a meal together?"

"I was looking forward to more," Reaves said, "but I'll leave that up to you. Maybe if I get a bottle of this nice looking wine into you you'll show me what's under that buttoned-down exterior."

He picked up a bottle to open. Jeanie looked surprised by his comment, and her face lit up with well-restrained excitement. "Maybe I should break out the bigger glasses," she said with a more relaxed smile.

"Or I could just put it right in your mouth," he said. "You might get a bigger rush from it that way."

Jeanie was clearly flustered, her eyes big and twinkling, her chest heaving enough to be noticed. "Yes," she said dreamily. "I better check the...the chicken."

Lemon chicken. A well-used recipe, Reaves could tell, based on the ease with which she finished it off and plated it. Conversation at the table was pleasant but a bit awkward. Reaves hated lying in his day-to-day life but was forced into it by the 'traveling artist' ruse, and of course Jeanie wanted to hear all about his work.

Two bottles of wine worked their magic. The conversation got a bit sexy, but Jeanie was certain Reaves wouldn't want her in that way. Then he surprised her, pushing himself away from the kitchen table, revealing a large lump in his pants.

"Look what you've done to me," he said, with a small smile that seemed to question her intentions.

Jeanie's first orgasm was right there in the kitchen. Backed up against a cabinet wearing nothing but her bra, Reaves knelt before her and licked her to the promised land, with the big gray cat looking on.

Jeanie had never walked through her house 'naked' before, so leading Reaves to her bedroom with the bra the only piece of clothing the two of them wore felt wonderfully wicked and new. Gray kitty followed them in after licking the dinner plates that were left on the table, the first time in Jeanie's life that she'd left a mess in the kitchen.

When the cat arrived in the bedroom and took his perch on the tall chest of drawers, Jeanie was in full song. Reaves had taken her doggie style right off the bat, a position she'd never allowed with her ex-husband, and she cried out quietly, overwhelmed by the fullness, the deepness, the deep-rooted animalistic power of it all. With Reaves' hand helping on her clit she came again, with a powerful, trembling shudder and a low, moaning wail.

Reaves stayed with Jeanie until the early hours of the morning. It was, by a factor of ten, the longest lovemaking session of her life. As he left she stood at the kitchen door with a tired smile, questioning everything about her life — her boredom, her loneliness, her lack of experience with sexual men. Would the change she hoped would come about as a result of her experience with Reaves actually happen? Only time would tell.

Reaves pulled up alongside the R.V. at three o'clock, the park eerily quiet but for the cicada's buzzing in the tall trees and the crickets in the grass. A small light was left on for him in the kitchen. Poppy and Sonya were sound asleep in each others arms in the big bed, their naked bodies partially covered with a white sheet. Reaves curled up under a blanket on the couch and drifted off to sleep.

The brighter light of day and quiet giggles woke him. Poppy set a cup of coffee on the table next to him.

"Sorry we hogged the bed," she said.

"No problem," Reaves said groggily. He took in the girls glowing faces as he took a sip from his cup. "Looks like you guys had a good night."

"Dreamy," Poppy said. "How was yours? You got in late."

"Yeah, it was great," he said. "Can you hand me my laptop?"

Poppy knew that he liked to write his notes when his mind was fresh, so she and Sonya went outside with their coffee mugs, leaving him in peace, clicking away at his keyboard.

"Mornin' Don!" Poppy said brightly as Don wandered over from next door. He couldn't resist the sight of the two women sitting in their bathrobes.

"A very good morning to you beautiful ladies," he said.

"Have a cup with us?" Poppy asked.

"No thanks, I've had my quota for the day," he said.

"So what do you and Rita have planned today?" Poppy asked.

"We're going to the art museum and the University. Supposed to be a good one."

"Oh, nice," Poppy said.

She knew her bathrobe was open enough for one of her tits to be on almost full view. Don and Sonya were both sneaking glances. She crossed her legs bringing more of the length of them into view as well.

"How about you folks, you going anywhere today?" Don asked.

"We had a late night, and Sonya's still winding down from New York City, so I think we'll probably stay here and relax today," Poppy said.

"Hey, I'm up for anything," Sonya said. "I'm ready to go."

She had purposefully shifted in her chair to open things up a little, and felt positively wicked sitting there naked under her robe, giving a man she hardly knew a better view of her.

"I like your spirit Sonya," Don said. "Hey, if you guys aren't busy later, Rita and I'd love to get into that Bourbon again with y'all. She was thinking of picking up some snack food on the way home."

"I'll have to check with Reaves, but we'd love to get into it again with "y'all", right Sonya?" Poppy smiled.

"Like I said, I'm up for anything," Sonya said, smiling at Don.

"Well, that does sound...yes...Rita'll be pleased," Don said, sounding a bit flustered as he thought of the possibilities.

After Don left, Poppy brought Sonya a fresh cup of coffee and handed her her laptop. "We can share this for our notes for Reaves," Poppy said. "Write me an e-mail about last night, so I'll have it forever. It'll be good practice for the rest of the week."

Poppy set up the word processor for her and Sonya wrote for an hour in the shade of the big awning. When she was done she e-mailed a copy to Poppy and CC'd a copy to her home e-mail, so she could remember it forever too.

At her apartment in New York her good friend and next-door-neighbor Michelle was feeding Sonya's cat Binkie when the computer on the dining room table chimed with an incoming e-mail. In her rushed departure for Kentucky Sonya had forgotten to shut it down. Michelle, a kind soul but a bit of a nosy-Nellie, decided to have a look, telling herself it might be Sonya trying to contact her, even though she knew it wouldn't be.

When she touched the keyboard and the screen flashed to life the e-mail app was running, and a steamy hot one from Poppy was displayed, one Sonya had been re-reading right before she had left. Michelle knew Poppy, and she was stunned by what she read. She worked her way backwards through the correspondence with Poppy, all about Reaves and his trip, and then she clicked on the newest one, the one that had just reached the in-box when she was feeding Binkie, the CC'd copy of Sonya's letter to Poppy...

— My sweet Poppy,

How to put into words what our first night together meant to me. As Don and Rita drive past and I wave to them thinking of what our evening with them tonight might bring, my memory burns bright with thoughts of you last night. You and that unbelievably luscious body of yours. You and that talented tongue of yours. Oh my God, what you did to me with that mouth and that tongue! I've had men inside me before, and tonight, good Lord maybe I'll have two, but the heights you brought me to last night eclipsed any man so far, and I can't imagine I'll ever reach an emotional high as high as that again. After so many years of loving you deeply as a friend, and so many years of wondering what it would be like to love you the way we did last night, it was as if a flood, no, the entire ocean itself swept us away, and deposited us on a lovely cloud, a cloud shaped like a bed with our soft, warm bodies on it.

The softness and the warmth are what I'll remember most. Every bit of you is soft and warm. I guess I could have guessed that, just looking into those loving eyes of yours, but to touch every inch of you, kiss every inch of you, was a revelation. Softness and warmth enveloped me, and I lost my mind in it, in the best possible way.

You taste so sweet Poppy. Do all women taste like that? I actually liked it, from the first touch of my tongue. I liked it so much I want more! I'm shocked and surprised at that revelation! I wonder if Rita tastes like you? Will I find out tonight? My mouth is wet with saliva just thinking about it, the way it gets when I walk into a candy shop and smell the chocolate. Does Carol at work taste like you, I wonder? And Michelle? Do you remember what you said about Michelle one time, that she had a really nice ass? I'm suddenly thinking about it differently.

But as incredible as the taste of you was, it was making you cum that really sent me to the moon. I never in my wildest dreams have seen something so beautiful, felt something so beautiful, heard something as beautiful as you when I make you cum. You are the most spectacular woman in all the world Poppy, a creature of pure love and pure beauty. Pure, yes, that's the word. So natural and real and pure. Pure woman, through and through.

Will you be mine forever Poppy? No, I don't mean exclusively. We both love a hard cock too much for that. But will you be mine even if you find a man to love? Even if I find one? I can't bear to think about this ever ending, after it's taken so long to start. Please tell me we can love each other, physically, for the rest of out lives. I need to hear you when you float off into an orgasm. I need to feel you on me when you take me there. I need to lick your sweet honey while you lick mine, so we can float off together. I need to do it for the rest of our lives.

Thank you Poppy, for helping me become a real woman.

Love always,

Sonya

———————

"Oh! My! Goddddd!" That's what Sonya screamed, but with the hard cock thrusting into her mouth it came out a quieter, "Owff! Mmff! Ghuffffft!"

On her hands and knees in the middle of Don and Rita's bed her naked body was under full assault, every one of her voluptuous curves being caressed by eight hands. The cock in her mouth was Reaves', the long one pounding deep into her from behind was Don's. Poppy was underneath her, trying to get her wildly swinging tits into her mouth, and Rita was on her knees beside her, kissing her sweaty neck, taking in all her womanly curves like braille through her fingertips. Sonya was beyond gone.

The evening had started with another bourbon tasting session, this time with seven bottles instead of five. Everyone knew the possibilities of what might happen when the golden-brown elixir loosened their inhibitions, but no one knew quite what to expect. After a few rounds of sipping Rita turned the conversation to the sexual.

"Did you go out last night Reaves?" she asked, looking puzzled at where he would have gone alone.

"Yeah, I had dinner with a woman."

"That was a long dinner sweetheart," she said sarcastically. "What's the problem, you don't have enough women here in your RV?"

"He wanted to give us some alone time," Poppy said.

"Oh," Rita said. "Well that's interesting. Go ahead, spill it, you're among friends."

"It's kind of a long story," Poppy said. "Should I tell them?" she asked Sonya.

Sonya smiled. "Yeah, let's be modern girls and tell 'em. Poppy and I made love. We've been best friends forever, and last night was the first time."

"I thought I heard happy sounds," Rita said.

"Very happy," Poppy said. "Are you shocked?"

"No, not at all," Rita said. "Maybe I should be, but I'm not. Curious really."

Don silently poured another round, knowing his wife's curiosity was a very interesting turn.

"How did it happen, was it spontaneous or...?" Rita asked.

"Actually we learned of each others feelings after I left with Reaves on this trip," Poppy said. "By e-mail. It sort of grew out of some letters I was writing her from the road, about what Reaves and I were up to. Turns out we'd both been thinking about it for decades, so last night was pretty special, to say the least."

"Wow!" Rita said. "That's...wow! That's like some kind of a really cool movie or something! Wow!"

"It's definitely a wow for me, I'll tell you that," Sonya said. "I guess we're officially bisexual now, huh Poppy?"

"So you like guys too?" Rita asked Sonya.

"Oh yeah!" Sonya said, glancing sexily at Reaves and Don.

"Wow," Rita said quietly.

"Sound like something you'd wanna try honey?" Don asked, sensing something new in his wife.

A visible blush flushed her face, and her eyes grew as they met Don's. She took another big sip. "Remember what I told you Poppy?" she said. "I always end up out of my clothes when I drink this stuff." It wasn't really an answer to Don's question, but it was enough to make him smile.

A little later, after downing a big splash from the sixth bottle Rita abandoned the conversation they were having about old boyfriends and asked Poppy, "How'd you start, last night, you and Sonya? With a kiss? Was it awkward?"