Something to Write Home About

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman in question sat nervously in an upholstered chair, chatting with the liquored-up man, while a man Reaves assumed was her husband answered the door and made small talk. The woman wore a dress that was too young for her, and too tight. It was an attempt to look properly slutty, but to Reaves' eyes it showed her true character — a middle-aged woman, maybe a mother, who was living out a fantasy that was new to her, out of her comfort zone.

"So, we're all here," the husband said. "To be honest, we weren't sure if you guys would show up or not, so thanks for not leaving us hanging. You ready honey?"

The woman looked a bit shell-shocked, but she stood, reaching behind herself for the dress zipper. The liquored-up man came to her rescue, lowering it as she slipped the dress off her shoulders. She was mostly naked underneath, with just a black garter belt and sheer black stockings. Her middle-age was on full display — a slight droop of her belly fat and sagging tits — but there was a kind of radiance coming from her, a look of pride in herself as she showed her body to five strange men.

"Might as well strip down guys," the husband said. "She looks ready to me."

The two younger men were naked in a hurry, and the woman wasted no time squatting in front of them, one cock in her hand and one in her mouth. They were obviously there to satisfy the woman's big black cock fantasies, and she alternated between them, moaning onto the massive shafts as they hardened up.

The liquored-up man and the older man got in line. Reaves did too. The woman spent a minute or two with each cock in her mouth, often holding one in each hand as she sucked on another. Her husband sat fully clothed in a chair and watched.

The proceedings spiraled up quickly, into the full-on gang-bang the woman wanted. At first she was wide-eyed as the five men swarmed her, but soon she settled in, taking the five hard cocks like an old pro. One of the young black guys was fucking her and Reaves was in her mouth when the front door opened suddenly and two men walked in. The husband ran over and a fight broke out. The woman screamed.

"Charlie! What the fuck!" she yelled.

She scrambled for her clothes. The living room of the old double-wide looked like a saloon fight scene from an old Western movie — punches thrown and landed, bodies hitting walls, a cheap coffee table smashed. The woman screamed the whole time and finally ran outside with her bra on and some of the rest of her clothes in her hands. The two new men went after her.

"This is not over!" one of them said to the husband as they left.

"Fuck," he said as he lay moaning on the floor, holding the side of his bloody face. He looked at Reaves and the others. "You guys better get outta here."

Three of the others were bloodied. There were plenty of grunts and moans as the men all checked themselves for damage. Reaves held his forearm tightly against him, his face showing the pain.

"What the fuck was that!" the liquored-up man said as he wiped blood from his mouth.

"Her husband," the 'husband' said.

"Oh fuck!" the liquored-up man said in disgust. "I thought you were her fuckin' husband!"

"Jesus," one of the young men said.

"I think my wrist is broken," Reaves said, his voice tight. He lay amongst the broken pieces of the coffee table he had smashed through.

"Oh fuck," the older man said. "Yeah, that doesn't look good. We gotta get you to the hospital. Help me get his clothes on man," he said to one of the younger guys.

They got Reaves dressed pretty well and brought him and his rental car to a hospital. Poppy and Sonya arrived in a cab. They met up with him in the Emergency wing as the doctor was finishing up with him. On the drive back to the motorhome he told them the story...

"It was a grungy double-wide trailer. That should have been my first clue to get the hell outta there," Reaves said. "We all assumed it was a husband and wife. They were about the same age, seemed normal together. So we're in the middle of a gang-bang, and her real husband shows up with a friend. A big fight broke out, the woman runs out screaming, mostly naked. It was crazy. Next thing I know I'm crashing through a table and have this strange feeling in my arm. Guess I'll be typing two-fingered for a while."

"What if they were crazy red-necks with guns?" Poppy asked. "You could have been killed."

"Oh, they were crazy red-necks all right," Reaves said.

The pain and the pills to control it had Reaves down and out for a few days. The girls explored Nashville a little but mostly relaxed around the RV, looking after Reaves, quietly making love at night. There were some Craigslist emails, but they eventually deleted the ads they had posted and moved on, Poppy at the wheel of the big motorhome, headed towards Memphis.

The gang bang incident turned the girls off of the whole idea of 'casual encounters'. Both of them had felt like they were playing with fire right from the beginning, but the excitement had swept them into it. Reaves, on the other hand, thought of it as a minor setback, and an interesting one at that. A picture of the seamy side of Craigslist that delighted the writer in him.

Sonya was the most turned off by it, and tried to get her feelings down in her email 'journal' on the road to Memphis...

— Reaves is hurt. Must be the mother in me that's so upset by it. He doesn't seem too concerned. But what the heck is really going on here? Researching a book? It's all starting to feel a little odd. But he's a grown man and can make his own decisions. I hope he learned something though, this could be dangerous. A broken wrist isn't too bad. It could have been much worse.

Why is sex so seductive? Because it's elusive? I certainly haven't had much of it as an older woman. Not even as a younger woman compared to some. Maybe I'm thinking about it too much. We're heading towards Memphis and Poppy's talking about posting ads when we get there. I don't know what Reaves is gonna do. He's still hurting and wants to see a doctor when we get there. Time will tell. Amazing trip of ups and downs so far. The ups are mind-blowing. Poppy made me cum a half-a-dozen times yesterday, and then I rode Reaves slowly to a mind-meltingly beautiful orgasm. Even broken he's delicious. Yum!

———————

Memphis. Elvis. Graceland. Riverboats and barbecue. After Reaves' injury and a few quiet days recuperating in Nashville, Memphis seemed like a new beginning. The RV was set-up in a nice riverfront campground, with a view of commercial barges and riverboats passing by. The girls took Reaves to a clinic to look over his wrist and adjust his pain medication, and then they zipped back to the park in their rented Chevrolet, picking up some take-out pulled pork and slaw on the way.

"Howdy neighbors!" a genial heavy-set man said as he approached. "George is the name. Anna's over there whippin' up some dinner. Just wanted to stop over and say hi."

"Nice to meet you George," Poppy said as she unloaded the bag on the picnic table next to the RV.

"What's that, from Bar-b-que Shop? That's good stuff," George said. "Y'all familiar with the area?"

"Nope, first time here George," Reaves said. "What can you tell us?"

"Corky's ribs is real good. Tom's, Cozy Corner, Germantown Commissary. There's barbecue all over this town, and a lot of it's good. Music too. Beale Street's sorta the heart of the music scene, but it's touristy as all hell. You should probably hit it though, cause it's a big ol' party if you like that kind of thing. There's some better joints around, like Wild Bill's if you wanna see the real Memphis. Let me know, I'll hook you up with directions if you want. Well, I don't wanna interrupt your meal. Enjoy your dinner folks."

"Thanks George," they all said when he walked away.

"I love this RV life. Everybody's so friendly," Sonya said.

"I know!" Poppy said. "It's like the opposite of New York City, in so many ways."

"I feel bad we didn't get out to see any music in Nashville," Reaves said. "We'll do it here for sure. Beale Street tonight, and something more local tomorrow. And Graceland. We have to see Graceland."

"Did you bring anything sexy to wear honey?" Poppy asked Sonya.

"Of course!" Sonya said. "We'll show Memphis what it's all about."

Two hours later the girls woke Reaves out of a deep sleep. The pain meds and the busy day had knocked him out.

"You guys go," he said groggily. "Check out Beale Street and tell me all about it. I'll be back on my feet tomorrow."

Poppy parked the Chevy and they sauntered into the "big ol' party" on Beale Street that George had mentioned. She and Sonya were both in little dresses, Sonya's halfway between 'sexpot' and 'business party', and Poppy's more of a 'show some skin at an art gallery' kind of thing. With their easy smiles and newly bubbling sensuality, they looked sexy as hell. A long night of bar hopping brought them to a small, gritty barroom with a funky blues band keeping a handful of dancers happy. Poppy and Sonya joined right in, their dance moves loose, their swinging, gyrating hips well lubricated after a night of strong cocktails.

The band took notice and before long the girls were chatting with them between songs, and the songs played were more and more upbeat, the deep grove and horn section driving Poppy and Sonya to a sweaty, alcohol fueled dancing frenzy before closing time ended it too abruptly. The boys in the band packed up their instruments, they all had one last cocktail, and the next thing you know a party broke out across town at an upstairs apartment the drummer and bass player shared. Sonya and Poppy's sexy little dresses didn't last long.

Late the next morning, nursing a modest hangover, Poppy sat down in the shade of the RV's awning and wrote about it in the form of a letter to Sonya...

— My Dearest Sonya,

Well, what can I say about last night? Did we share the peak of our sexual lives together? It certainly seemed that way to me. How can we top the two of us with seven of the most beautiful brown-skinned men? An entire blues band for goodness sake? It's still completely unbelievable to me this morning. Did we really have seven of the most dream-like cocks doing unspeakable things to us for hours? Filling holes that have never been filled? I'm assuming you've never had a cock in your ass before last night, but maybe I'm wrong. It was certainly a first for me, and frightening considering the size of some of those boys. Boys! It's funny isn't it, how at forty-eight a thirty-year-old man seems young enough to be a boy? I guess we're old enough to be their mothers. I wonder though, have any of them ever seen forty-eight-year-olds that fuck like us? I'm so proud of myself this morning, and of you. We both let our animalistic side come out to play, and the results were spectacular. Seeing you, with your luscious creamy-white curves, writhing and screaming as two of the biggest cocks I've ever seen filled your gut...oh my, I'm trembling with a little orgasm as I write this just thinking about the sight. I hope you got a chance to see it when it happened to me, because it's a rather unbelievable thing to watch. Those boys filled me so many times I'm pretty sure you got at least a glimpse of it. Maybe not though, you were pretty far gone. My gosh did those guys ever love those curves of yours!

How much semen oozed into our pores last night? I know I was covered in it, every inch of me sticky by the end of the night, and I'm sure deep in my ass I'm still full of the silky stuff. There were times when it seemed like they were possessed, spraying us over and over with their seed. Maybe it just seems that way, an exaggerated memory, but no, I think they really did nearly drown us in their warm cream.

I don't even have to ask if you enjoyed the anal as much as I did. I could see it plain as day. For me, the 'first man in' was Rasha. He was sweet and asked me if I'd like him to go there. Scared the hell out of me considering his size, but I nodded and he smiled. What a beautiful smile he has! Next thing I knew he was working his way in! What an astonishing feeling it was! A first like that, in a wild, highly charged setting like that — now I know what doing hard drugs must feel like! My mind was gone, completely intoxicated by Rasha's massive cock! I don't have a clue how big it is, do you? Nine, ten inches? More? Good God almighty, to have my ass filled by such a thing! It's so unbelievable, I'm starting to wonder if we dreamt the whole thing. But no! My hand's on my pussy right now and it's still sore, still red, still puffy. Yes, we did it! We were well and truly fucked, you and me. Fucked like never before and maybe never again. Fucked by seven huge cocks , seven beautiful men, seven dirty, dirty minds! I don't know about you, but if I lived near Memphis I'd be their slut and I'd love every crazy fucking minute of it.

I love you Sonya,

XO,

Poppy

She read it over, edited it a little, and sent a copy to Sonya's email, never in her wildest dreams thinking that a nosy neighbor back in New York would be reading it. Michelle was going over to Sonya's place twice a day at least, to "check on Binkie". A few times she had to remind herself to actually feed the cat, so caught up was she in reading the steamy hot emails. It even got to the point where she was fingering herself to orgasm right there in Sonya's apartment, at the kitchen table. Binkie sat on the counter and watched.

Later that afternoon, Reaves was trying to type notes for his book project, clicking away at the keyboard with two fingers, wincing with pain every once in a while.

"You guys have been kind of quiet today," he said to the girls. "Too much to drink last night?"

"Too much, or just enough," Poppy smirked.

"Why do I get the feeling I missed something good?" Reaves said.

"Unless you like huge cocks in your ass you were probably better off here," Poppy laughed. She paused for a moment, amazed at herself for talking so freely about such things. "We went home with the band."

"Wow! You guys did have a night!" Reaves said. "So, by band we're talking..."

"The most soulful, rockin' blues I've ever heard," Poppy said. "Seven beautiful young men."

"Seven? And just the two of you?" Reaves asked, his eyes growing big with curiosity.

"Just us," Sonya said, with excitement and pride in her eyes. "You know what they say about black men and big cocks? Turns out it's true, at least from our small sample."

"Wow!" Reaves said quietly. "Seven! Did they all..."

"More than once," Poppy said. "I don't know if I should feel used or thrilled."

"I'm thrilled that I was used," Sonya laughed.

"Yeah! That's it girl!" Poppy said. "Me too. It was awesome. I don't use that word much, but it fits this time."

"You said it," Sonya said.

"You guys are something else," Reaves said. "Two sexual dynamos, right here in my company."

"Ha! I don't know if I'd go that far, but yeah, we're pretty good I guess," Poppy said, looking proudly at Sonya.

"So I guess this trip has been worthwhile for all of us then," Reaves said. "Would it be awfully disappointing if I said I was thinking of cutting it short? I talked to my doctor at home this morning and he'd like me to see a specialist friend of his. I just don't like the way this thing is feeling."

"Of course!" Poppy said. "Hey, we're just along for the ride, and an amazing ride it was. Yeah, we'll head back right away. Or you could fly and we can drive this thing back. Whatever you want is fine with us."

"No, no," Reaves said. "I'd kind of like to ride back in style. I hate flying. Do you guys mind doing all the driving?"

"Heck no! It's kind of fun," Poppy said.

"All right. I'm not sure I got a book out of it, but it was an eye opening trip, in so many ways," Reaves said. "Getting to know you two was worth all this pain and discomfort."

"You are such a sweet man Reaves Philip," Poppy said. "What do you say we all go inside and use some of our new knowledge. Nice and gentle, since all three of us are sore today."

———————

Back in New York, Poppy was flipping through pictures on her phone of Sonya sitting in her bra and panties in the front seat of the motorhome, flashing her big tits at truckers. The beautiful smile on Sonya's face in every single photo showed the magic of the trip, a journey only halfway across the country, but all the way to sexual awakening.

Poppy had decided against trying the New York City Craigslist. It just wasn't necessary. Her sex life back home had blossomed like a flower. Something in her face or her demeanor, she guessed, was drawing lovely sexual situations out of the wood work. She even met a nice man at the cemetery when she was visiting her mother and father's graves. He was visiting his late wife. He and Poppy both felt a bit odd about falling into bed so quickly, but they both had a feeling their lost loved ones would find it amusing and somehow appropriate.

Reaves' sex life didn't blossom in New York the way Poppy's did. He was content to work and share lovely evenings once in a while with Poppy and Sonya. His two 'older women' satisfied him well.

Sonya? She fell deeper in love with Poppy with each passing day, but still craved the feeling of a man deep inside her. After returning from the trip and reading all the emails she had sent herself, the one about the fantasy gang-bang with Brandon the neighbor boy and his teammates made her meetings face-to-face with him awkward. Their long friendship was such that he followed her into her apartment often, like her own child would. A week before he was to leave for his freshman year at Notre Dame he was leaning against her kitchen counter while she put away groceries. The conversation landed on girls. Sonya's lips landed on Brandon's. She can't remember how or why. She taught him many things that afternoon. His college girlfriends will be thankful.

Sonya invited Poppy and Reaves for dinner one lovely, late-summer evening. Poppy and Reaves rode the elevator up with Michelle. It was the first time she'd come face-to-face with them since reading all the emails. It was an awkward first few moments, but Poppy's laid back ease and her beautiful smile put Michelle at ease. Reaves found her quite attractive too, which added to the feeling of connection being made as the conversation continued in the hallway. Sonya heard them and opened her door, joining in the easy-going banter.

"If I didn't know you so well I'd never put you on the spot like this Sonya, but is there enough food for Michele to join us?" Reaves asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Sure!" Sonya said. "I'm surprised Poppy didn't ask. She's the one who thinks Michelle has a nice ass."

"Well that makes two of us," Reaves said.

Michelle blushed crimson red.

"I'm gonna take that blush as a yes honey," Sonya said. "Come on over when you're ready."

Michelle changed into a casual but sexy little summer dress, and Brandon eyed her as she checked herself in the mirror before she left.

"Sonya invited me to dinner with her friends," she said.

"Nice," he said. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she said, eyeing her son suspiciously.

"It means have fun Mom," he said with a nice smile.

"Have you seen much of Sonya since she got back?" Michelle asked, her head cocked a little, still suspicious.

"Sure, why?"

"And?"

"Best neighbor ever," he said, trying to keep his smile under control.

"Okay honey," she said , looking deep into his eyes. "I better go."

Of course the evening developed into a sexual free-for-all. The energy of a new and enthusiastic playmate, one with no experience with women but lots of curiosity, took the proceedings to a higher plane.

Lounging in the afterglow, four naked lovers sipping on wine and sharing their feelings, drew the honest truth out of Michelle.