Something to Write Home About

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poppy planted her lips on Rita's, soft and tender. Their mouths opened and their tongues started a slow but passionate dance. It was steamy hot and Poppy ended it with a slight nibble on Rita's lower lip.

"Was that awkward?" Poppy asked.

"No," Rita said quietly, her eyes dancing between Poppy's.

"Can I have a turn?" Sonya asked. She kissed Rita soft and long, both of them moaning.

"Nice, huh?" Poppy said. She eyed the bottles on the counter. "So, one more bourbon before the clothes come off?"

Don quickly opened the last bottle, the Noah's Mill, smooth and powerful at 114 proof. He poured about a shot-and-a-half in each glass. Rita's was gone in two gulps. Poppy swallowed hers and took Rita's hand, leading her toward the bedroom in the back of their RV.

Poppy looked back over her shoulder and smiled. "Y'all gonna join us?" she said in a fake southern accent.

Sonya followed behind. The men stood at the counter sipping their drinks, thinking what lucky sons-of-bitches they were.

The nice little orgy went on for hours. None of the girls had ever been with two men before, so each of them experimented with the 'spit roast'. Sonya in particular loved it that way, and that's when all hands on deck swarmed over and under her, to take her to that place, that place beyond gone.

She came hard, for the umpteenth time that night. Don pulled out and he and Reaves switched places. Reaves rolled her over, her mind barely able to comprehend what was happening to her. He pulled her to the edge of the bed, her shapely legs went up over his shoulders and he slipped into her warm wetness. She was angled across the corner of the bed, so Don moved her a little, lowering her head so it dropped off the side. His long, sticky cock went deep into her mouth. Poppy and Rita giggled and each took one of Sonya's big tits in their mouth. Sonya was gone again. She'd never really found her way back from the last orgasm, and now she was flying off into the unknown again, her body being coaxed in the most glorious of ways to override her brain. It was a massive short circuit that switched off the real world and drove her to a state very near hallucination. It was the third time that evening that she'd found herself that far out, and she relaxed into it which of course fueled the drug-like state. Poppy kissed down Sonya's belly to her clit as Reaves fucked her, and Sonya lost her mind again, grunting like a wild beast as the orgasm of her life went on, and on, and on.

Lovely fifty-nine year-old Rita lay amongst the carnage when orgy was finally was over, worn-out naked bodies surrounding her, her country club church-lady persona thoroughly shed, her own body tired, her pussy still burning with a delightful soreness that thrilled her. Never in her wildest dreams had she envisioned such an outcome to a cocktail party. She got up and hugged her husband, and they left to snuggle on the couch together.

A little while later Reaves, Poppy and Sonya dressed and left, after kisses and hugs all around. The next day there were more kisses and hugs. Don and Rita packed up and headed East. Reaves and the girls headed West.

———————

On the road to Evansville Indiana. The girls in their bras and panties took turns in the front seat waving to the truckers. Sonya's curves nearly caused a few accidents. When she wasn't up front she was on the couch writing. She had decided she liked writing things down, sort of a journal of her experiences, experiences that she wanted to remember forever. She wrote each day on Poppy's computer and e-mailed it home to herself, not realizing her neighbor Michelle was reading every word...

— Our last day in Lexington was a doozy. Tasting Bourbon with Don and Rita turned into what I guess is called an orgy — five naked people having way to much fun deep into the night. Poppy seemed to delight in showing Rita how much fun girls could be. The look on Rita's face when Poppy's mouth brought her to her first orgasm was priceless. Gosh, I hope I can remember it. Rita is such a beautiful woman. If I lose a few pounds maybe there's hope for me to be so lovely when I'm her age.

Don. Oh my, what can I say about Don. When Poppy wrote me about her first time with him she called him 'the most delicious older man'. I think so too. My God can he fuck a woman. I'm sure it was Viagra, but who cares! Wow! I've never had a cock that deep inside me. And ten years older than me? Are you kidding? I never would have thought. I'll be looking at bald men with gray beards in a whole new way when I get home.

And then there's Reaves. Dear, sweet, complicated Reaves. Did he get into the Viagra too, or does he just fuck like an animal day in and day out? When he had me on my back, with Don in my mouth, I thought he'd fuck me to oblivion. He did I'm happy to say. Did I say wow yet? Wow, wow, wow!

Last night was a dream, pure and simple. Five people, free of societies constraints, exploring a new kind of sex. That's the thing that was so special about it, none of us had ever done the 'orgy' thing before. It came out of friendship and horniness, the way something like that should. Nothing forced. Nothing uncomfortable. It was heaven.

So now we're on the road to Evansville. Reaves has already posted our ads to Craigslist. Thinking about my first time with a stranger has me nervous but excited. I haven't had sex with someone I don't know pretty well since a very drunk night in college. I can't believe I'm doing this, but if I don't do it I'll regret it. Poppy took some pictures of my body this morning to send to people who respond to my ad. I'm suddenly very nervous as I write this.

———————

"You have kids?" Sonya asked, noticing the child seats tossed in the back of the minivan. She suddenly felt like a dirty, skanky slut who shouldn't be there.

"Oh. Yeah," the man said. He looked uncomfortable that she had mentioned it.

Sonya climbed in anyway, her heart pounding, thinking to herself this was the craziest thing she had ever done. A strange man's minivan, parked in a dark corner out behind a Walmart. What was she, she wondered, a stupid teenager again?

"I thought you'd be fat," the man said. "I didn't think those pictures you sent were really you."

"I thought the same thing," Sonya said. "You're cuter than I thought a guy doing this would be. So, it's probably none of my business, but, why are you here?"

"My wife isn't interested any more. Nothing fun anyways. After the kids, you know?"

Sonya's mind flashed to her ex-husband and his affair, the ugliness of it all. She had to stop her herself from thinking about it or the whole thing would unravel. She pictured herself saying "I can't do this," walking away and crying. Not the way she wanted to start her Craigslist adventure.

The man put his hand on Sonya's bare leg. She wore a skirt and a button-up top, thinking it would be easier to get in and out of. The top was open a bit, showing some cleavage, and the man's head went right for the opening, his warm breath and wet lips jolting her into the reality of the situation.

Without thinking too much about it her hand went to his thigh. His long shorts were thin cotton, and suddenly there was a hard cock in play. She could feel the heat of it right through the fabric, and the circumcised knob could be felt clear as day.

As she was exploring the man he opened her shirt and nuzzled her belly while he reached behind for her bra clasp. He fumbled nervously, so she helped him, removing it along with her shirt.

"Wow!" the man said quietly before diving in, feasting on Sonya's soft orbs.

A long, slow flash of headlights illuminated them more than Sonya liked, but it was from a car a long distance away. She'd always loved having her nipples played with, and the feeling snapped her mind back to what was happening, away from the busy parking lot in the distance.

"Take these off," she said, pulling at the shorts. A moment later they were on the floor, and an average sized, extremely stiff cock was out in the open.

"Hmm," Sonya mumbled to her self, and then she lowered her head and engulfed it.

"Ohhh!" the man moaned.

She sucked him for a good long while, bringing him ever so close to the brink. She stopped and stroked the wet shaft slowly with her hand.

"You got a condom?" she asked.

He handed her one and she rolled it on. She slipped off her panties but left her skirt on, and straddled the cute young man. There, on the back seat of his minivan, with her hands on his shoulders, she gazed at the jumble of child seats and 'kid's stuff' in the back while she fucked him. He pulled her close, devouring her big tits with his mouth as she rose and fell, over and over. Another flash of headlights lingered on her but she didn't look or worry about them. No, she was too busy, her body on autopilot, her pussy grinding hard against the man's pelvis, her eyes starting to roll as she let herself go. A week ago she probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere near an orgasm under those circumstances, but the events of the last few days had loosened her inhibitions in a marvelous way and it was happening. The warm flush of heat swept through her, and then her body spasmed, over and over. The man had been watching her, but when she came his face was lost again in her glorious tits, his own orgasm overwhelming him with hard thrusting spasms of his own as he moaned into her soft flesh.

"Wow!" Sonya said, her voice a breathy whisper.

She lowered her head and kissed the man, a wet, passionate kiss with lots of tongue. She could feel his hardness lingering inside her, so she ground against him slowly, and moaned into his mouth.

"That was nice honey," she said, admiring his handsome young face. "Somebody should talk some sense into that wife of yours."

"So you're not going to be around for long?" the man asked.

"Just passing through honey," she said, giving him another wet kiss.

She dismounted and sat beside him, pulling on her panties, her bra, and then her shirt. The man pulled up his shorts.

"Can you drop me up by the front of the store?" she asked.

"Sure," the man said. "Thanks, that was really nice. Really, really nice."

"Yeah. It was," Sonya smiled.

— When I was a teenager I wanted to be a slut. Does every girl? Maybe only the ones the boys don't talk to, like me. I was a late bloomer, so the 'in crowd' had already established itself by the time I blossomed into womanhood, and they weren't interested in taking any new members, at least not the likes of me, who they'd made fun of previously. Tonight I got to be that teen-aged slut.

I don't like the fact that he was married, and the kid's toys and stuff in his van sort of threw me at first, but hey, this is the 'casual encounters' thing we're all into here. That's sort of the whole point of it, Reaves' book, and what we're all trying to learn about. But fuck that, that's just a stupid excuse. I was out there on my own and I loved it. Fucking loved it! Had a fucking ORGASM with a stranger for God's sake! Me! I don't know what's going on here on this magic carpet ride of a trip, but wow, my body is responding in new ways, that's for sure.

So, the man. I want to write this down so I can remember him. Sandy brown hair, sort of GQ-ish but not like all gelled or anything. Nice brown eyes and really nice eyebrows. He was kinda short, no taller than me really, and his cock was pretty average, but super hard. Nice body really. I don't think he works out, but nice and natural, without any fat to speak of. He couldn't have been more than 30. He didn't seem concerned about my age at all, he was more interested in getting my shirt open. He really liked my tits.

So we fucked in the parking lot of the Walmart, around the back from where we're staying with the R.V. tonight, back where no cars were coming and going. I took off my top and climbed onto him and fucked him with my skirt on, like a good teenage slut would do, after I sucked him real good of course.

Wow, so fun, and so easy. But so different from my life up till now. Am I changing? Am I going to want to do this when I get back to New York? Sex with women, threeways, orgies, sex with strangers? If I do would I be open about it and just be a more sexual person day-to-day, or would I hide it and sneak off and do it all in secret? Maybe by the end of the week, with all this journaling I'm doing, I'll talk myself into something. :-)

Other than Sonya's parking lot man, Evansville was a bust. The same night they arrived they decided to move on. Reaves wanted to head south. New Orleans was on his radar, and Nashville Tennessee would be a good stop, only two-and-a-half hours away.

"Would you think less of me if I participated in a gang-bang in Nashville?" Reaves asked the girls.

"Holy crap!" Poppy said, and then she laughed because she hadn't said 'holy crap' since she was in college. "A gang-bang?"

"Yeah. A husband and wife put an ad in for guys to join them. I thought maybe it wasn't real, but I responded and they got back to me. Who knows if it'll happen, but what a slice o' life for the old book, huh?"

"Just how raunchy is this book gonna be?" Sonya asked.

"I don't know if raunchy's the right word, but it's going to be explicit, and delve into some of the intensity of it all," Reaves said. "I still don't have a story in mind. I keep thinking the next encounter will trigger something, give me a main character or an angle to start building on. Maybe a woman who wants to be gang-banged is it, who knows."

"Gang-banged," Sonya said, shaking her head. "You know I've never even considered that as an option until right now? How about you Pop? You ever think about that?"

"I'm with you," Poppy said. "I've never really...until now."

"So not one of the top five fantasies for women I take it?" Reaves said.

"I don't know," Poppy said. "It could be I guess. If it is it's one of those things that stays a fantasy, for almost everyone anyway. With my luck I'd get a whole room full of guys that didn't appeal to me. Or maybe that's part of the whole thing — guys taking you that you don't really want too, like you're helpless or something."

"Yeah. But a room full of hotties would be kind of wild though, wouldn't it?" Sonya said. "Big beautiful cocks everywhere you look, all for you?"

"Jeez, you guys are gonna get me in even more trouble!" Poppy said. "I think I'll stick with just being a regular old slut, at least for now."

"Yeah, me too I guess," Sonya said. "Unless you can round up my neighbors' son's lacrosse team."

"Oh my God!" Poppy said, her eyes big and excited. "How old is he now? Last time I saw him he was jail bait, wasn't he?"

"Just graduated. He's off to Notre Dame in the fall," Sonya said.

On the drive to Nashville Sonya stretched out on the couch with Poppy's laptop and wrote a meandering fantasy for her journal...

— Today's Fantasy...

There was a knock at my door.

Oh hi Brandon, what are you doing here?

My mom had to stay at work to fill in for somebody. A bunch of guys from my team are on the way, and I forgot my keys.

Oh, okay Brandon, come on in.

We were practicing in the park, and we need a place to change.

Oh, sure, you look all sweaty.

Yes, we usually take showers when we get here, but...

Oh. You can take showers here if you want to.

Really Ms. Markson? There's eight of us.

Sure, it's fine. And how many times do I have to tell you, now that you're growing into a man you need to start calling me Sonya!

Oh, okay...Sonya.

Brandon heard a commotion in the hall and went out to get his teammates. He brought them in and introduced me.

This is my neighbor Sonya. We can use her shower.

The boys looked at me, eyeing my body. They all carried athletic bags with their lacrosse sticks hanging out. They all had long sweaty hair and dark black paint under their eyes.

The shower is in here, I said, leading them into my bedroom. Some of them sat on my bed while I looked for towels, and most of them took off their shirts. One of them had the devil in his smile and peeled off his shorts. The others looked surprised and looked back and forth at him and me as I watched his cock grow. It was a young cock that pointed almost at the ceiling.

You boys will need lots of towels, I said, trying to ignore it. Another boy took off his shorts. And then another. None of them said anything and pretty soon they were all naked in my bedroom.

None of you can tell anyone about this, especially you Brandon.

Okay Ms...Sonya.

You, with the Devil smile, what do you want me to do?

I want you to take off your clothes.

And if I do, will you lick my pussy in front of all your friends?

He nodded and I took of my clothes, slowly, while they all watched. I stood at my dresser and watched myself do it, so I could see them all in the mirror watching me. I sat on my bed naked, not too close to anyone, and waved the Devilish one too me. He knelt on the floor and licked me. He didn't really know what he was doing so I pulled his head against me with my hands and moaned when I felt the pressure of his mouth on me.

Play with me, I said to the others. They moved in on me like animals in the wild. I was their helpless prey.

The devilish one pulled away from my grasp, stood up and looked at me. His cock pointed even higher than before.

Do you want to fuck me? I said.

He put his young cock in me. Another knelt on the bed and put his in my mouth. The others waited their turn, but they all fucked me. They came in me, on me and in my mouth. I was covered in cum. It leaked out my mouth down my chin, and it oozed out of my pussy. It dripped off my tits. When the last boys were fucking me the first boys were hard again. That's when Brandon's mother Michelle walked in on us. I thought she'd yell, but she was strangely calm. She took off her clothes.

Mom, what are you doing! Brandon said.

She didn't say a word, went to her knees, and sucked young cocks. Soon she was on her hands and knees on the bed and they all fucked her doggie, one after the other. Brandon too. Some of them fucked me again too. Young cocks can go and go and go.

Michelle and I didn't say anything. We looked at each other a few times, once when we were both cumming.

Okay, that's my fantasy for today. :-)

Sonya e-mailed it home, closed the computer, and let the hum of the open road lull her to sleep. Nashville was an hour away.

———————

"Has Sonya ever said anything to you...inappropriate?" Michelle asked her son Brandon. She had just fed the cat next door, and read the latest journal entry on Sonya's computer.

"What do you mean?" Brandon asked.

"Oh, I don't know," Michelle said. "What do you think of her, do you like her?"

"You know I like her. Why wouldn't I?"

"Yeah," Michelle sighed, "I like her too."

"What's going on? Is Binkie okay?" Brandon asked.

"Oh yeah. Nothing's going on. I'm just in a funny mood. Is your summer league starting? Have you met the guys on the team yet?"

"Yeah. You know a bunch of 'em. Tyler, Josh, Ryan, Andrew. There's a few you haven't met yet."

Michelle pictured the boys she knew, and wondered if one of the others had a devilish smile.

"You all right Mom?" Brandon asked.

"Oh...yeah," she said, acting a bit out of it. "Bring 'em by sometime. I'd love to meet them."

———————

Nashville. Music City. A low-budget double-wide on the outskirts of town. Thick curtains, a dark gold color that hadn't been used since the eighties, made the inside feel dark and dim, like an underground bunker.

Reaves felt uncomfortable standing around with the other men. Two black men in their late twenties, friends it looked like, and a man who was a little looser, liquored-up a little, Reaves thought. A knock at the door brought the fifth man, early fifties, nice looking, wouldn't be out of place at a church function.