All Comments on 'Sometimes Life Imitates Art Ch. 02'

by chagey

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 18 years ago
Unbelievable

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Where's the next part?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More please...

...asap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mommy dearst

i just shot a huge load of cumm while reading your story pless hurry with more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
YOU LOST ME

AS SOON AS YOU HAD HER HUSBAND SUCKING HIS SON'S BALLS AND SWALLOWING HIS CUM FROM HER YOU LOST ME ; THAT'S WHEN IT BECOMES SICK INSTEAD OF EROTIC . OF COURSE IT'S GREAT TO SEE THE DAUGHTER BECOME INVOLVED , SEX BETWEEN CONSENTING ADULTS IS NOT REALLY A PROBLEM , INCLUDING WITHIN A FAMILY .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot stuff

hot as hell except could do without the homosexual stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
CONTINUE BI ATTITUDE

HOT AS ALL GET OUT, BEST STORY ON THIS SITE! KEEP THE BI AND BE SURE "EVERYONE GETS" TO FUCK EACH OTHER!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 18 years ago
WARN US NEXT TIME

Next time warn us of the male homosexual content at the beginning of the story. Some might like it, but some don't. For me, it totally ruined what was up to then a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Read Paragraph 6 of Chapter 1

To all the homophobes, read paragraph 6 of chapter 1. If you cannot realize that there may be some male bisexuality in this story, then you need to buy you some glasses!

I absolutely hate when a reader comments about male bisexuality in stories!! These are the same guys who love lesbian, gangbang, rape and BDSM stories. But when two guys even touch each other they have to make negative comments.

Go get a life and start reading Disney!!

Note to the author ... Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot

oh shut up at least it's better then two whores going at it I bet you asshole like that better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hypocrisy

I love it when people are absolutely deviant enough to love incest, but you throw a little GAY in to it and they freak out.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
I'll have to see where this is going to see if I really like it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I can't agree with You Lost Me

If a dad wants to suck off his lanky good-looking boy, that's fine with me. Within a truly loving family, what each member's got between their legs is communal property so to speak. That's why a loving daughter makes her adorable little coochie available to her father's fat veiny daddy-dick. Why a loving mother spreads her thighs for her baby boy's hard young cock and welcomes her kid blowing his balls up the same cunt he came out of. Why a big brother grins, shoves his cock up inside his kid sister, and unloads his heavy brotherly balls up his sis's tight little twat. For my money, anything goes when it comes to family cocks and cunts and family semen getting shot down family throats and up family twats and family assholes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous