Sometimes Life Imitates Art Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled off of me and sprawled out on the floor. "Jim, what time is it?" I glanced over at the cable box. "Ten after ten. Why?"

"Oh, no real reason. Come here Nate, cuddle with your new lover." My son stirred for the first time and crawled between us over to his mom. She curled herself around him. "That's my boy. You made mommy feel wonderful. Did you feel good?" Nate nodded his head in the affirmative as she cradled him to her bosom. "You know that you and mommy are linked together forever in a new way. I made you a man and no one can take that way from us. I'm yours forever baby." She kissed the top of his head.

Pam scanned her surroundings and a smile spread across her contented face. She first looked at my crotch and then into my eyes. "Your hard-on seems to have relaxed a little darling. Would you like it fully hard and looked after?"

"God, yes!" I started to stroke myself slowly. I guess I had started to relax and got caught up in the post climax cuddling of my wife and son.

"I have someone in mind," she replied as her gaze shifted over my shoulder and behind me.

12