All Comments on 'Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 05'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BrismBrismalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

I always enjoy your stories and this one is no exception. Since we have Kathy on the way to join the family, I feel certain that there is another chapter at least in the offing. I want to thank you for the enjoyment that this and all your stories bring.

Greybear42Greybear42almost 13 years ago
I Grok You

Nice borrow I knew the story sounded familiar but I could not place it until the water brother comment. You have done the story proud.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
:-)

Another good one Scorpio44a...sigh...keep on trucking !! MORE !!

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 13 years ago
Water brothers eh?

You may want to explain that to those who have not read Stranger. Perhaps in a chapter 6.

Enjoyed as always. Well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story.

I'm enjoying the series. Please don't forget this quote for when Nick returns home the next time:

A few seconds passed and I heard Momma's voice, 'Next time you're home.'

Thanks for the story.

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
Yes He Does!

Wow! What a story,loved it from word one. Thanks for sharing with us, you are one marvelous writer. Please keep sharig your talent with us.

KamattlockKamattlockalmost 13 years ago
Another excellent chapter

That was another excellent addition to the story I just loved it my only complaint was it ended before I wanted it to :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FANTASTIC

This is a great story! I really liked all the characters, and the story was easy to follow and full of action as well. I would love to read more in this series. Great Job!!

eodomeodomalmost 13 years ago
Water Brothers

Loved the reference to Water Brothers, the loss of Robert was a great loss to the world. This has been a very interesting read. I can't wait to get to the next two chapters.

Rusalka28Rusalka28over 12 years ago
Science Fiction/Fantasy

That's your category. Not because of the poly family but because of the mind melding.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
It just keeps building and growing -

LOL like a life form of it's own -

The concept eliminates the opportunity for widespread deceit or dissembling - wouldn't it be nice heh.

I still love the style and the way you use it -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does it feel almost like a post biblical romance fantasy? Not exactly from the Book of Mormon, scientology and Sheherazade. I've heard of sailors with a girl in every port, adapted to spaceman with a girl on every world, and even pro sportsmen with families in different cities, but sorry to the recluse and loners who can't find or buy a spouse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strangers crossed with Time Enough for Love - nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous