All Comments on 'Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 06'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great stosry

This was a great story very very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

This is a great tribute to the power of true love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

It's tight and has a grip. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next installment.

KamattlockKamattlockalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Keep writing I have loved reading the story so far and I look forward to reading the continuation of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I have followed this story from the beginning. While I normally enjoy your plots I felt this one a little out of hand - a bit too far fetched. Too many individuals with absolute perfect tele-communication abilities!! I believe this belongs more in the sci-fi category. I still rated it 4 stars. I enjoy your writing, but sometimes question your plots.

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
Superb!

I have read this story from the first word and loved it completely. I know the difference between fact and fiction. This is fiction, greatly or magnificently written, What a great author, and great mind to put this together. Keep writing as your talent is to be shared. Marvelous story. Now the old saw, you keep writin'em and I'll keep readin'em. Thanks for sharing.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 13 years ago
Outstanding

Again another outstanding story. I don't have the words to describe how truely your stories are to read. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your stories with us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just one thing...

I love your story but I would really like to see a quick character breakdown at the beginning of your next chapter. Names, ages, and relationships would be great. Otherwise I 'grok' your story. Keep up the good work.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Another good one !!

Well Done Scorpio44a !!

I admire the way you have written this whole story.

The attention to detail(s) is amazing - how do you do it ??

Keeping track of all your characters,keeps me on my toes :-)

As for''pointers to aid you in becoming a better author / writer'' - Ha ! forget it !! - I for one,do not have the courage to fault you,still less to advise you in becoming better.....

For taking the huge amount of time,necessary to write ANYTHING - you have my Thanks.

I have found your stories to be excellent 'reads' - give you advice ?? :-)

I could not do anything like your stories,I admire anyone who posts their stories on here.........and to all the 'Anonymous' Critics out there - Get A Life !!

If you can do better - then write yourself,and lay yourself open to the criticism you so easily ladle out to others - yes ?

Considering the TIME,EFFORT,THOUGHT & IMAGINATION that must go into writing a story - Congratulations to YOU who write for our pleasure.

Scorpio44a - Thank You again - keep writing & ignore the Peanut Gallery.

Keep On Trucking !!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 13 years ago
Still just a little more, please

The details, keeping them straight, and the joy and sorrow - thank you!

Some just don't get it, but you have to do what you have to do - they are lost!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Will there be more in this series?

I have made good friends with these characters. That is a credit to your writing. I'll be fine if Ch 6 is the last. And I'd like more. Whatever is your call, I support you.

By the way, your writing on polyamory is changing my life. Thank you so much.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
I hope you don't mind ..

But I will call you my friend not just my bud.

My friend I have written much about how you impress me with your ability AND your perspective. Even the story lines that push beyond my personal tastes are a pleasure to read and I read them all the way to the end always score if not comment.

You have done much for me this last year while I have been reading your writings. Iwas married 30 years and spent the 30th anniversary in divorce court and learning how blind and stupid love can be.

The 2 things that make it all worth while are my 2 children they are far better humans than their mother or I will ever be and have learned much about how not live from their mother and how to live from me (so they keep telling me and they live like they mean it lol)

What I am trying to learn from you and a select few others is how to live moving forward again, to be willing to risk to trust another or even think about how to have another close relationship. I do not have magic or the money to trust but verify, or to help me move on without constant reminders of the past hitting me in the face and pushing me backwards.

But I am trying to find the reason to take the risks and find a way to learn how to have faith in strangers - your writing helps give me focus in that effort -

Thank you for that and everything else!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Such a Fantastic Love Story

Lovely fantasy! I just wish more of it could be reality. Two women and one man cannot get along well enough in real life; I just wish it could be true. And on the lighter side -- I need a score card to remember who is who. ☺

RavedThradRavedThradover 11 years ago
You grok it

"That Christian behavior is why I am not a member of any Christian church. They seem to be willing to sacrifice love to be right."

How very very true. And, all too often, in their pursuit of "right," they forget the love and move into spreading hate.

I loved the Heinlein reference, and the feeling of this being a sort of spiritual salute to the master. Thou-art-god!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Loving it!

This story is unique! I love reading it...savoring it...enjoying it...absorbing it. Forget the negative comments as those of us who appreciate a fresh salacious yarn salute you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are good

I do not think that I can say anything that will make you a better author. I admire your imagination.

Lw456902Lw456902about 9 years ago
Amazing

I think I have read all of your stories and I will compare you to my all time favorite author Robert Heinlein and say that your stories and this one in particular is as good as anything of his that I have ever read and I have read everything he ever wrote. I typically read something and then come back and read it again I think I have read this story at least ten times and enjoy it just as much every time I would love to see another story with this group of characters. I'm sorry I can't honestly think of anything that would make you a better writer than you already are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Education & Danger

"A little learning is a dangerous thing" said Alexander Pope.

Lw456902Lw456902about 4 years ago
Amazing Stories

I’ve read this and your other stories over and over again. I never tire of reading them and your Heinlein mention touched me. He is my all time favorite author and I have everything he ever wrote. You are a amazing writer I would love for you to continue this story.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

I have read the first six chapters I dont normally coment till Im either all the way through what has been writen or caught up and waiting . here I had too stop and coment . this chapter brought tears and I knew before I even started it that the father was going to pass . none the less great sttory so far cant wait to read more strong five if more were to give I would !

Lw456902Lw456902over 2 years ago

I’ve read this story many many times, I loved the Heinlein tie in as he is my all time favorite writer. I have every book he ever wrote. If I read the same stories it means they touch me profoundly. My only request is you continue this story as I would really like to see how things would turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is remarkable in many ways. ( not unlike Heinlien...)

Entertaining to a broad acceptance of possibilities in a quantum universe or unfolding mind.

Even fairytale are none the less in suspending 'normal realities', however, even narrow minded conservatives prefer to believe in some 'miracles'.

RudyJeRudyJe11 months ago

Thank you for binging back my memories of Mr. Heinlein‘s master work Time enough for love. Jubal Harshaw was similar to Dad but was feistier. All in all, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous