Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

'You found a flight into Casper at nine-thirty tonight?' I asked.

'No. We spent over an hour looking for a way to get there before day after tomorrow and then we took the refund from the motel, the refund from the driving school and we rented a plane and a pilot! He's a business guy who was headed for Denver in his Piper Apache anyway. We paid for the fuel. We'll be in Casper at nine-thirty."

Kelly said, 'I'll come get you. I think Nick's busy.'

I said, 'No. Kathy and I will go get them and then most of the tribe will be here.'

Andrea's voice said, 'Megan's with us. She told her professors what's going on and they graduated her. The paper will be mailed home.'

Donna said, 'Linda and I will be at the hospital by ten, tonight. We left Grand Island at a little after noon.'

Danni said, 'Three planes and two hours on my butt in Salt Lake City and I'll be in Casper by ten. Can you pick me up, too?'

'Yes! Good thing we have a four-door pick-up.' I said.

The whole tribe would be here, together, in the morning. We could have the wedding in the morning and Dad would be with all of us. A few seconds later I had the thought, 'for the last time.'

I looked around and Dad's were the only eyes not full of tears. Dad wasn't listening.

As time to go to the airport got closer I wondered if taking Kathy was such a good idea. Maybe it would be better for her to have as much time with the rest of the tribe and Dad as possible. We could spend one-on-one time later.

Her soft voice spoke to me, "Thank you for thinking like you do. Are you ever selfish? Being able to listen has taught me so much about people. I love everyone in the tribe. I'd love to go with you and I'd treasure the time I could spend here with Dad.'

Kay said, 'I'd like to ride with you.'

I took her hand. We kissed Dad and Momma and headed for the airport. In the truck I said, "You know you are welcome beside me any time?"

She nodded and said, "I'll still ask. It's not like I'm your one-and-only. There are lots of us."

"There will be times when you feel neglected or overlooked or like I'm not being a good husband to you, personally. Tell me about it. I will do something about it. Your feelings are important to me. Nurturing you is what my life is about. The tribe is growing. I'm new at this. It's pretty easy to pay attention to the person in the truck with me and I want you to know every day that you're important too."

"Thank you." She said.

'Thank you,' Megan said. 'I'm not going to be a trucker. I'm going to be at home with Kay and our children. I heard you and knew you were talking to both of us.'

'And to Danni, Donna and Linda, too. I love each of you. If I could spend every hour with each of you, I would.'

Danni said, 'You do. The magic allows me to touch you twenty times a day. I tune in and even if you're focused on driving in the rain or filling a fuel tank, I'm instantly linked into the love of our tribe and your personal love. I used to envy people who were married, people who had lovers because they got to be together so much. I'm closer to each member of the tribe than they ever are. I felt Megan conceive! I've felt every member of the tribe orgasm. I've snuggled in love with all of us! I bought five thousand dollars worth of stock in Johnson & Johnson!'

We laughed. I felt better about the level of connection I had with all of them. Kay sat beside me and held my arm as we drove. At the airport we watched the twin-engine Apache land and watched three women in denim grab their suitcases and head for the truck and us. We hugged and kissed and I had my butt grabbed three times. I grabbed more than just butts and gave each a lift into the truck.

We sat in the truck and we talked until ten after ten when Danni's puddle-jumper landed. She got her suitcase out of the baggage area of the plane and when she turned towards the truck I took it from her. We kissed there by the plane and then walked to the truck. She hooked my arm as we walked. I opened the back door and Danni smiled at Megan, climbed in and the conversation began.

I put her suitcase in the bed of the truck and got back in the driver's seat. I realized that the truck was quiet because they were communicating at woman telepathic speeds. Kay hooked my arm and we headed back to the hospital.

I felt a special connection form. Andrea spoke in my head. 'I'm only talking to you. When we packed up I found the box the rings came in. I knew you brought rings for Kay and Kathy with you. I brought rings for Danni, Donna and Linda. Do you want to marry them in Dad's hospital room tonight? I'll bring them in, if you do.'

I nodded, just a little and thought, 'Thank you. I love how you take care of me... of us.'

When we got to the hospital Donna and Linda were in the parking lot. Linda said, 'We knew you weren't here, so we waited.' Hugs and kisses were shared and we walked inside.

I noticed the back seat of Linda's car was almost empty. That was good. We had lots of passengers to take home.

More hugs and kisses as the tribal reunion happened in Dad's room. It wasn't a reunion. It was the first time all of us were in the same place at the same time. Momma was still on the bed beside Dad. Momma quieted everyone down and Dad spoke.

"I'm tired. Nick should take most of you back home to the farm. I'd like Samantha to stay here with me tonight. Please come back tomorrow morning, all of you. I love feeling all the love in this room."

I thought, 'New plan. The wedding is in the morning.' I saw nods as we walked.

I spoke to the night nurse and she agreed to call the farm if anything changed. I knew Momma would be faster, but the nurse wanted to be a part of whatever it was that was happening.

We loaded Linda's car and the truck with people and drove home. I didn't talk. I focused on the road and had thoughts about Dad and Momma, about the babies on their way to Wyoming, about loving each of these women and I thought about our trucks and my responsibilities.

At the farm Kay was in charge. She found places for everyone to sleep. I hauled luggage, as did Kelly, Sammi and Andrea. Donna shared a room with Danni in the first house. Kathy already had a room in the second house and Kay decided I was sleeping with Kathy in that room. Sammi and Linda shared the second bedroom in the first house. Andrea shared Kay's bedroom in the second house. Kelly and Megan shared the bed on the porch of the second house.

Kay got everyone's attention and said, "Out behind the second house is a concrete pad. It has two showerheads and plenty of hot water. There's a stack of towels, more than one bar of soap, some shampoo and conditioner and a basket to put your clothes in. Tomorrow afternoon I'll do laundry. Remember, this is your home. You are not a guest."

She led the way and we all followed. Sammi asked me, 'Was this shower here before?'

Kay answered, 'No. Dad and I talked and had it built.'

We stepped out back and saw it. The concrete was about eight foot square. The two showerheads were at the two corners of the concrete closest to the house, aimed towards the center of the pad. I noticed that the run off diverted to the garden. At the side opposite the house stood a six-foot tall fence. On both sides of the fence were benches. On the backside of the fence, away from the water, were hooks and a shelf. We went to the backside of the fence and took everything off, but we didn't use the hooks. A big basket was waiting and we filled it with our clothes.

The water came on and we joyfully danced together under the artificial rain. Our dance got us wet, got us clean, got us connected and I again thought about Michael Valentine Smith and becoming "Water Brothers." Some tribes have rituals to do with their crops, rituals for many things. We connected joyfully in water. I imagined Robert Heinlein knew something about the magic in our family when he wrote "Stranger in a Strange Land."

I spent time under the rain with each of my wives. The energy with each was loving, warm and sensual. When I put my arms around Kathy I knew it was time to get out of the rain. Her need, her want, her energy was all about a different joining. Sammi came to us and kissed Kathy, then me. Each of those wearing rings followed Sammi's lead. Then Danni, Donna and Linda kissed us goodnight.

We dried off and walked to our bedroom. Her suitcase was no longer on the bed where I put it. The covers were opened and I smelled sage. One candle lit the room.

"I know about the rings. They're in your pocket." Kathy said.

"And?"

"And I want to have them on. I want to be like Sammi, Kelly, Andrea and Megan. Your wife! I've loved you for so long."

I helped her lie down on the bed and I began kissing her. "Standing in front of the oldest member of our tribe tomorrow, you will get your rings. I want Dad to be there. I am who he taught me to be. He will watch rings go to Donna, Linda, Danni and you. I will ask for his and Momma's blessings."

We caressed and kissed a few more times and Kathy asked, 'How big will the tribe get?'

'I think, in this generation, we're probably done. Andrea bought nine sets of rings. We will add another generation early next year. What they do, I won't hazard a guess. I think that depends on magic.'

'Put your magic in me, please.'

I heard Sammi ask Kathy, 'May we link?'

"Yes!" Kathy replied.

I had a passing thought about being on a cruise ship with all of us joined and radiating love. I refocused on Kathy and let my mind go. I stopped thinking about what to do, how to love her, how to love any of them and I just loved them. Later, I remembered eating pussy and tasting that sweet flow from them, remembered being inside Kathy man above, her above, in Pushing the Wheelbarrow and reverse cowgirl. In the moment, I was simply loving them.

When I was spent, finished, drained, dry, at the edge of dehydration and no longer capable of putting two words together, I collapsed. I'm sure I slept. I'm sure I slept because I remember waking up.

It was morning, sunshine lit up the bedroom and I was belly down in the middle of the bed. Kathy was to my right and someone else to my left. Kathy was asleep. I wondered if it was possible to turn over without waking either of them.

'No.' Kay said. 'I'm awake.'

'Then prepare yourself. I'm turning.' I thought.

She moved a little, making my turn easier. I slowly turned towards her and finished the turn on my side, facing Kay. I noticed hickies on her breasts. She slowly, gently wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed. As the kiss began she said, 'You gave me those hickies!'

'Are you asking for an apology?'

The kiss became more important than the answer. Another kiss became more important than the first. And, so on. Sometime later Kay said, 'No. No apology needed or wanted. Until you gave us these hickies I didn't know it could be done.'

'Wait! I gave you those when you were in bed with Andrea?'

She nodded her head. 'Andrea got a matching set. The rest of the tribe are still asleep, so I don't know about them.'

'That probably means Kathy also has a nice set.'

Kay smiled and said, 'From what I saw in the shower last night, Kathy has a nice everything.'

I smiled and Kathy said, 'It's nice to wake up to a compliment. Thanks.'

Kay asked, 'Did you hear anything else?'

Kathy turned, lifted her head and looked over me at Kay. 'Oh, nice hickies! Somebody loves you!'

Kay smiled and said, 'Andrea has a matching set. I didn't give them to her. She didn't give me these.' I did not need to be able to see Kathy to know she looked down at her own chest. Out loud she said, "Nick! I've got hickies!" She jumped out of bed and stood in front of the mirror. Kay and I turned and looked too.

Kay got out of bed and stood beside Kathy. Matching hickies. The bedroom door opened and Andrea, Sammi and Kelly trooped in, nude and each had two hickies on her chest. I was the only one in the room without hickies.

Kathy turned to face me and said, "You've never given me hickies before." She reached down and touched her own pussy and said, "You never bruised my pussy before either."

"I'll apologize for any pain I caused, but honestly I think last night was probably the best sex of my life! Thanks to all of you."

Danni walked into the bedroom wearing a light robe. Even with it belted the hickies still showed. She smiled and said, "Look girls! I got laid last night and he was an animal!" She opened the robe and showed her hickies. We all laughed. We opened all the windows in both houses, started a load of sheets washing and met in the shower.

I scrubbed all of them being sure to kiss each and every hickie. They shampooed each other and Sammi shampooed me. Momma checked in and said we needed a quick breakfast and then needed to get to the hospital. Sammi said, "Yes, Momma." Out loud. We shut off the shower and got dressed.

As they dressed there was conversation about hiding hickies or flaunting hickies. It was decided hiding was best. As we got into the vehicles I didn't see a single hickie. We loaded a car and a truck and headed for the hospital.

Kathie said, 'He's proud! He has no idea how he did what he did, but damn, he's proud!'

I smiled. I said, 'I wonder if I can get into the Guinness Book for having given nine women identical hickies in one night?'

Momma's voice asked, 'What makes you so sure it was only nine?'

'Momma?' I asked. All she did was laugh. For a couple of minutes it was quiet in the truck. Finally Sammi said, 'We're dangerous! Everything I'm hearing says just about every woman for miles around not only got hickies, but had screaming orgasms last night!'

At first I felt like apologizing. After all, I gave the hickies to Kathy. Then I realized, only the women of the tribe have the magic. I suddenly felt better.

Kathy looked at me and asked, "Think Guinness would even believe you if you called them?"

"I don't need to be in the book. We know the truth. We did this, together. I didn't give everyone hickies. We did this, as a tribe."

"Oh." Kathy said.

Kelly said, "I've never given a hickie to anyone before."

Andrea opened her blouse and looked at the one on her right breast and said, "You did good, Honey. I kind of like it."

Kelly smiled and said, "If you treat me nicely, maybe you can have another one." They laughed as I parked the truck. We walked across the parking lot and Sammi said, 'Every woman we see has hickies just like ours. Difference is we know where they came from.'

Three women came out of the hospital, looked out, saw us and Sammi reported, 'They're wondering if we have them, too.'

Andrea stopped them and said, "I have to ask. Did something strange happen to you last night?"

The woman who answered was short, overweight, about sixty and had huge breasts. She said, "Something strange? Like waking up alone in my bed having the best orgasm of my life and finding hickies on my tits this morning?"

Andrea opened her blouse and asked, "Hickies like these?" All three women nodded.

A younger one of the three said, "I was screaming when I woke up. Screaming a man's name. Nick! I don't know anyone named Nick."

Sammi asked, "Want to know him?"

All three women looked at me and I said, "Hi. I'm Nick."

"How?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I have no idea. It must be magic or an experiment by the government!"

The older, round woman asked, "Will it happen again?" Then she blushed.

Kathy said, "It could happen tonight. I know I'm volunteering to go to bed with him tonight." She lifted her t-shirt and showed her hickies.

I said, "I'd like to do an experiment, if I may. Kathy, with your permission I'd like to kiss you and have these ladies close their eyes and see if they feel anything. Ok?"

Sammi, Kelly and Megan said, 'They'll flood!'

Kathy said, "Sure. I like kisses." I took her in my arms and focused on kissing her. Seconds after our lips touched and her mouth accepted my tongue I felt Kathy cum. She shook, her knees went weak and I felt the spasms in her lower belly. I broke the kiss.

I opened my eyes and all three women were blushing. They were holding each other up. All three looked at us and Kathy said, "Another panty liner shot!"

That broke the tension and we all went back inside the hospital. I said, "I don't understand any of this."

Our three new friends headed for the ladies room and Kathy went with them. Sammi, Andrea, Megan and the rest of the tribe laughed and said they'd wait until we got to Dad's room. Three nurses greeted us as we came out of the elevator. The one in charge asked, "Are you the one's responsible for what happened here last night?"

I smiled and said, "Since I wasn't here last night I willingly accept responsibility for whatever happened... if it was good!"

The nurse looked at the other two nurses and said, "Oh, it was good! It was incredible! But how?"

Sammi said, "We have no idea. If what happened here was what happened where we were, we're standing here and all of us have matching hickies. That's just impossible."

The nurse said, "There are eleven women patients on this floor. All eleven have hickies!"

Everyone in the tribe heard Momma, 'Come to Dad's room, please.'

I said, "We really need to be with my Dad. We can't explain what happened either. Sorry." We walked to Dad's room and went inside.

Dad got lots of kisses and touches and Momma got her share. When things settled down Momma began to speak to us, just us. 'Seems I'm a little late. You all are in danger. I need to talk to all of you and to warn you. I can explain what happened. The magic you use is a gift we gave you. Well, we gave it to Nick and LeeAnn. They gave it to you and I didn't know how strong it was until last night.'

'It's genetic?' Sammi asked.

'Nope. It's energetic and my parents had it. So did Walt's. The men get just what Walt and Nick have. The women get what each of you has, to varying degrees. When you encounter people with the right energy you resonate with them and whatever the mechanism is gets activated. From that moment on they can be part of this kind of communication. The nurses in the hallway and the patients all over the hospital can't listen in. You were born with the... whatever it is, inside you. Being with Sammi and Nick turned it on.'

I asked, 'How are we in danger?'

'What people don't understand, they fear. Last night hundreds of married women had the best orgasms of their lives and woke up this morning with hickies. If they believe you did this, there will be angry husbands and fathers all over the county. There could be relationships ending and women looking for the tribe. Some people will be angry because anger is easier to live with than fear. You cannot do what happened last night again. Combining the energy of the ten of you was too powerful! Too dangerous.'

'A hundred years ago we would have been called witches.' Sammi said.

'And burned at the stake.' Andrea said. We looked at each other and let that threat sink in.

'There are still people who believe in witches.' I said.

'What happened last night adds fuel to their belief. You must hide your powers. You can live long, happy, exciting lives if you hide. Or...'

Dad said, "On a happier note, we are gathered here today for a wedding. My wife has kept me up to date with what's been happening and I've given this considerable thought. If you will agree, I would like the privilege of putting the engagement rings on each of you. I agree with Nick that you must put the wedding band on your own hand. As we do these things I think some of you need to isolate us from the rest of the world. I agree with Samantha, together this tribe is incredibly powerful." We all nodded.

Andrea put the case with all the rings in it on the bed next to Dad. I put small boxes with Kathy and Kay's rings next to the bigger box. He opened the cases and touched a set of rings. He looked up at me and asked, "Does it matter to you who is first?"

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers