Son Blackmails his Mother for Sex

Story Info
Ready for sex, son finds his mom naked and tied to her bed.
12.2k words
4.21
149.1k
120
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's introduction to my story, Son Blackmails his Mother for Sex. I wanted to give the reader some insight into sons having incestuous sex with their mothers and mothers having incestuous sex with their sons. Incestuous sex happened between consenting adults more than you think.

Under the guise of whatever floats your boat, or in this instance, hardens your cock or shrivels your cock, the thought of having sex with one's own mother may be despicably disgusting to some or sexually exciting to others. How many sons out there would have sex with their mothers if they could and if no one knew? Who really cares what someone thinks? Throwing stones at glass houses, who's to judge you when they're no better than you?

Not me. I'd never judge you. That's for sure. I'm just the writer. There are no judgements here. With my sexual background, I'd be the last person to through a stone. Trust me. I'm just as bad if not sexually worse than you. In the way that you love pussy, I love cock.

"Let's see a show of hands of all those men who had sex with their mothers and/or are still continuing to have sex with their mothers? Let's see a show of hands of all those men who wished they could have sex with their mothers and would if they could without anyone knowing? Wow, that's quite a lot of hands."

Yet, and, of course, as long as one doesn't actually have sex with one's mother, the incestuous fantasy of having sex with one's own mother may be sexually arousing. Just a fact, something that most men may not publicly admit, even if they haven't had sex with their mothers and never would have sex with their mothers, many sons have done more than just imagine having sex with their mothers. What about you?

"C'mon. Be honest. Tell me the truth. I promise not to tell anyone. Are you guilty of being sexually attracted to your mother? As long as no one knew your dirty, little secret, would you have sex with your mother if you could?"

# # #

A good place to start, let's start from the beginning, shall we? A normal occurrence and a natural rite of passage, especially when growing up in the same household, at one time or another, many sons have been sexually attracted to their mothers. Why not? There's nothing wrong with that. The first woman they ever met, no woman is more beautiful and sexier than their mother. Perhaps, the first breast they've seen and the first nipple they've ever suckled, one could understand why some men may be sexually attracted to their mothers.

Something most grown men would never admit to but, one time or another, many sons have masturbated over the thoughts of imagining their mothers naked and having sex with their naked bodies. Let's see a show of hands. Be honest. No one can see you raising your hands. How many of you men have masturbated over imagining your mothers naked? How many of you men have imagined having sex with your mothers' naked bodies?

"Holy Hell. That's almost everyone in the room and some men even have both hands raise."

Further, I dare write that, even if their son was a priest, a monk, a medical doctor, a CEO of a Fortune 500 company, or the President of the United States, it wouldn't matter. We're all the same. We're only human. Many sons, no matter their occupations or their financial and sexual successes in life, wouldn't look away if they saw something of their mother that they shouldn't see. That's a fact.

Undoubtedly, whether she was beautiful and sexy or fat and ugly, instead of looking away, many sons would stare at something they shouldn't see of their mothers. Instead of protecting her privacy and respecting her modesty by looking away, especially if she was unaware that they were there watching, they'd stare, they'd leer and, later, they'd masturbate over all that they saw of their mothers. With men always horny, even if it's their mother, sometimes, especially if it's their mothers, it's only natural to be sexually curious of what Mom looks like naked.

Learned behavior as if we're all Pavlov's dogs or trained, circus monkeys, seemingly, it doesn't matter if we're mother and son. With most women exhibitionists and most men voyeurs, and all of us human, it's only normal to want to see something of one another that we shouldn't see. Further, the fact that having sex with one's mother is forbidden makes it all that much more desirably delicious to do so. Moreover, another fact as shocking as it may be true, yet, you all know that I write the truth, many sons have deliberately exposed their naked, erect penises to their mothers.

"Shame on you (lol). How could you expose yourself to your mothers (lol)? Let's see a show of hands. C'mon, admit it. No one can see you raising your hand. How many men have exposed themselves to their mothers? See? What did I tell you? I told you. Wow, that's quite a lot of men."

More than just deliberately exposing themselves to their mothers while making it appear unintentional, many sons have allowed their mothers to not only hear them but also catch them masturbating while, no doubt hoping she'd offer her motherly, helping hand. Curious if she'd look, stare, or look away, many mothers would, indeed, look and perhaps, even stare at their sons' naked penises. Alas, sad but true, as most sons hoped they would, willing to feed a cold and starve a fever, even willing to clean up shit, snots, and vomit, yet, few mothers would help a son masturbate.

"Mom, please? Stroke my cock. I want you to watch me cum."

# # #

Nonetheless, whether it's her panties, her cleavage, her bra, her naked breasts, her naked ass, and/or her naked pussy, unable to control themselves from doing so, many sons have peeped on their mothers dressing and undressing. Many sons have not only seen and stared at their mothers when wearing her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgowns but they've masturbated over imagining touching and feeling their mothers through her virtually see-through nightgowns. As if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instincts, a mother can't even cross and uncross her legs when wearing a short skirt or her nightgown without her son staring.

Hoping to see her panty clad crotch or her naked pussy, hoping to see something of their mothers that they shouldn't see, many sons stare at what they hope to see between their mothers' legs. The same is true of their mothers' breasts as it is of their mothers' pussies. Whenever Mom is wearing a low-cut blouse or a plunging nightgown, sons are there to hopefully see sexy views of their mothers' bras and cleavage or naked tits, nipples, and areolas.

"C'mon. Let's see a show of hands again. Admit it. Haven't you watched your mothers undress? Haven't you seen your Mom in her bra and panties? Haven't you seen your mother topless and even naked, if only for a fraction of a second? Haven't you seen something of your mothers that you shouldn't see? Haven't many of you masturbated over all that you saw of your mothers?"

More sons would, indeed, have sex with their mothers if she was beautiful and sexy instead of fat and ugly. Moreover, I dare write that if they were beautiful and sexy instead of fat and ugly, many sons would not only love to see their mothers naked but also would love to touch and feel their mothers' naked bodies. Moreover, I dare write that if there was the opportunity to do so without anyone knowing that they were sexually intimate with their mothers, indeed, many sons would welcome the opportunity of having incestuous sex with their mothers.

Suffice to write, some sons would, indeed, have incestuous sex with their mothers if she was beautiful enough, sexy enough, and willing to have sex with their sons in the way that they'd be horny enough to have sex with their mothers. On the other side of the coin, many mothers aren't the virginal saints that their sons imagine them and profess them to be. Let's be honest, shocking but true, whether sexually teasing them, a test to see if they're still sexually desirable to men, or fodder for their own masturbation, many mothers have deliberately exposed themselves to their sons while making it appear unintentional.

Something that many sons may not know, come closer to the screen so that everyone doesn't read this. Are you ready? Your mother masturbates. Seriously. Honest to God. I kid you not. Your mother is just as horny and sexually frustrated as you are. I know it's hard to believe but she may masturbate as much as you do. Actually, with few men taking the time to give women sexual orgasms, undoubtedly, your mother is hornier and more sexually frustrated than you.

"I love you, Mommy," are four words that most sons have uttered thousands of times to their mothers. Yet, whether they were sexually abused, have some other mental infirmity, or emotional issue, some sons feel real romantic love for their mothers just as some mothers feel real romantic love for their sons. As far as I'm concerned, as long as it makes both parties happy, whatever happens between two, consenting adults, whether mother and son, should be their business and no one else's business.

Now without further ado, this is a true story. This story is about Jason, Kathy's son. This story is about Jason's forbidden desire and incestuous, sexual attraction to his mother. This story is about his mother's hidden and forbidden, sexual attraction to her son.

In her defense, Kathy had no idea how much she sexually wanted her son until he gave her multiple sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock while she was tied to her bed and blindfolded. Even though Jason knew he was sexually attracted to his mother, he didn't realize how much he was sexually attracted to her until he had forbidden sex with her naked body. Now, without further delay by the writer or interference from the author, here's my true story of a mother's and son's lustful desire, incestuous sex, and romantic love.

# # #

Son Blackmails his Mother for Sex

Something Kathy's son, Jason, thought he'd never see, his mother totally naked, especially for such a prolonged period of time. Frozen in place, all he could do was stare. Against his better judgment, he imagined touching her, feeling her, and fondling her while having sex with her naked body. Yet, it was one thing to imagine having sex with his mother while masturbating himself but now that she was tied to her bed, blindfold, and naked, perish the thought, he couldn't have sex with his helplessly, vulnerable mother.

As if he had Heaven's Angel on his right shoulder and Hell's Devil on his left shoulder, instilling him with goodness and kindness, the angel told him to go and cover her before untying her.

"Go to her and cover her naked body before untying her. Protect her modesty, her privacy, and her reputation. She's your mother for God sakes. You mustn't touch her in an incestuously sexual way. You mustn't have sex with your mother. Shame on your for even thinking of doing such a thing," said the angel in his head as if the angel was really there.

Then, encouraging him to do what he always wanted to do, the Devil told him to go to her and touch her, feel her, fondle her, grope her, and have sex with here before untying her. Tempted to do the right thing, it would be easy to obey the angel if his mother was fat, ugly, and sexually undesirable. Yet, as if this was his life altering test, his mother was beautiful, sexy, and shapely. Sexually attracted to his mother, he always wanted to have sex with his Mom.

"What should I do," he said mumbling silently under his breath? "I can't believe she's naked. I can't believe she's helplessly tied to her bed and is so very sexually vulnerable. My sexual fantasy come true, what should I do?"

# # #

It all started when he received a surprised phone call from his mother's lover that his mother was in trouble and to go home. Obeying the voice on the phone, he came home unexpectedly early to find his mother not only naked but also helpless and vulnerable while blindfolded and tied to her bed. As if imagining her naked or sexually fantasizing this incestuous, sexual scenario, frozen in time, he stood in the doorway of her bedroom staring at all that he was seeing of his naked, MILF of mother.

"My God. Look at her. She's so beautiful. She's so shapely. She's so sexy," he whispered to himself under his breath while staring at her big breasts, her erect nipples, her blonde, trimmed pussy, and her long, shapely legs from just outside her bedroom in the hallway.

Afraid to move, unable to move, not wanting her to know that he was there staring at all that he should never see of his naked mother, he didn't know what to do. As the angel suggested he do, should he cover her naked body with a sheet? Should he untie her? Should he remove her blindfold?

Still not knowing what to do, should he hold her, hug her, comfort her, and console her? Should he make her a cup of tea or give her a stiff drink and discuss what happened? Should he be a good son to his mother or, an opportunity he may never have again, should he be a bad son and have forbidden, incestuous sex with his mother?

As the Devil sexually teased him and forbiddingly tempted him to do, should he touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her everywhere a son should never touch, feel, fondle, and grope his mother? Should he have sex with her naked, beautiful body? Should he have sex with his own MILF of a mother? At the very least, should he masturbate her? Should he make love to her before fucking her?

Still not knowing what to do, taking him by surprise by seeing such a sex, naked sight, should he give her sexual orgasms with his finger, his tongue, and his cock before forcing her to suck his cock? While she's tied to her bed and blindfolded, with her unable to stop him, should he cum in his mother's mouth? Something he'd love to do and always imagined doing while masturbating, should he give her the cum bath that he always wanted to give her and cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts?

Instead of doing any of those things or all of those things, as if witnessing a live sex show of a stripper on stage, he stared. As if trying to memorize every shapely curve of his mother's magnificent, naked body, no doubt, he'd be masturbating over seeing her naked, blindfolded, and tied to her bed for the rest of his perverted life. His sexual fantasy come true and, no doubt, his mother's worst nightmare realized, he couldn't believe his eyes. As if she was served up to him on a silver platter and daring him to have sex with her, obviously out of spite, her boyfriend had deliberately called him to make his sexually, incestuous decision.

Indecisive and unable to move, forbiddingly tempted one way before being sexually teased the other way, he didn't know what to do. What should he do? What would you do if you found your mother, your sister, your grandmother, your aunt, your cousin, your mother-in-law, your sister-in-law, your neighbor, a stranger, or a celebrity stripped naked and tied to her bed blindfolded. Be honest, would you save her and untie her or would you touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her while having sex with her? Yet, instead of having to decide, his mother made his decision for him.

# # #

"Hello? Who's there? I know there's someone there. Bob? Is that you," asked his mother in a sexually excited voice? "I know there's someone there. Identify yourself please."

If only she knew it was her son, Jason, and not Bob, what would she say? Would she be embarrassed? Would she be ashamed? Would she be humiliated? Would she want him to have sex with her naked body?

What would she do if she knew Jason was there staring while fondling the head of his erection through his pants? Would she be mortified and scream? Would she try and salvage what little modesty she had left and beg him to cover her naked body? Or instead of being embarrassed and ashamed, would she concede and allow him to touch her, lick her, and fuck her?

If she knew it was her son staring while sexually lusting over his mother, would plead for him to untie her? Further tempting him by telling him what not to do, would she beseech him not to touch her, feel her, fondle her, grope her, and have sex with her? Then, what would she say and what would she do if he did touch her, feel her, fondle her, grope her, and have sex with her?

Unable to move and unable to speak, tempted to pull out his prick and masturbate himself while staring at his naked mother and imagining having sex with her, Jason silently stared at his naked mother. Instead of cumming in a tissue or in her used panties as he usually does, he'd love to cum all over his naked mother. His sexual fantasy come true, he'd love to give her a cum bath. He'd love to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Yet, now that she was naked, blindfolded, and tied to her bed this was his chance to do much more than that.

If only he had his cellphone with him, he'd take some candid, naked pictures of his mother. If only he had his cellphone, he'd post her pictures on his Facebook page and on XHamster before sending her naked photo to all his friends and to all of her friends. With every uncle, cousin, and brother-in-law sexually lusting over her, he'd send her naked photo to all of their male relatives. He was tempted to run down to his car to get his camera but being with his naked mother now was better than any picture he'd take later.

# # #

It all started with Kathy's lifetime of making bad choices and life altering mistakes. Jason's mother had been having an extramarital affair with an old co-worker, Bob, a bartender she knew when she worked serving cocktails long before she married her second husband, Peter. Lost, sad, and depressed, she never got over divorcing the love of her life, Jim, a high school football star, and Jason's biological father.

Willing to go all the way to keep him, willing to stake her claim on him by giving him her virginity, when Jim invited her to his prom, she was so happy to give him a baby, a son. Unfortunately, a lifelong mistake she made at 18-years-old, her becoming pregnant with Jason not only ruined her relationship with Jim but also ruined her life. Even though she married her dream man and had his baby, her life didn't happen as she fantasized it would.

Doing the right thing, Jim reluctantly married her but he was just as unhappy and sad then as she was unhappy and sad now. With her long, blonde, lush hair, her big, blue, expressive eyes, and her sexy and shapely figure on a tall frame, she could have been an actress or a Hollywood celebrity. She could have married anyone but, burdened with a child, unable to attend college, and having to work as a cocktail waitress to make ends meet, her life was seemingly over before it began.

Working as a cocktail waitress is where she met Bob, the bartender. An affable man who'd listen to any man for a tip and listen to any woman for the chance of having sex with her, after divorcing Jim, Kathy thought she'd marry Bob. Yet, with him content being a player and living life alone as the playboy bachelor, obviously not in love with her, he never popped the question. The first good decision she made, she stopped seeing Bob when she started seeing Peter.

With Bob a lowly bartender who was always on the prowl and had a cheating eye for women, Peter was a wealthy, investment banker. A gentleman and an educated man, in the way she had been sexually attracted to Jim and Bob, she was sexually attracted to Peter. Not wanting him to get away, by far, a huge leap up the ladder of life for monetary security, he was a much better catch than was Jim or Bob. Offering her a life of luxury and leisure, Peter could give her what Jim or Bob never could.

Then, ten-years later, she bumped into Bob on a crowded New York street. When their eyes met and their libidos grew hot, sex at first sight, there was still a spark of sexual romance between them. Surprised to see him after such a long absence, and with her horny, lonely, sexually frustrated, and vulnerable, albeit very married, innocently, she went out for a drink with him. Never thinking that one sexual thing would lead to another sexual thing, it all started all over again with a kiss.