Son Blackmails his Mother for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

"I love you, Mom," said her son now that she was untied and free to remove her blindfold.

Not removing her blindfold and not saying a word, obviously hoping she was hearing things and imagining things, she froze. A fate worse than her husband finding her naked and tied to her bed, obviously her son found her naked and tied to her bed. As if she was imagining things, she couldn't believe she heard his voice.

Did Jason have sex with her, his own mother? Did her own son give her an orgasm while masturbating her? Did he give his own mother another sexual orgasm while eating her cunt? Did Jason give her a third orgasm while fucking her harder and fucking her faster? With him obviously in love with her and sexually attracted to her, did her son give her the best sex she ever had in her life?

Then, if her son giving her three, sexual orgasms weren't enough, unaware that it was him at the time, she blew her son. She sucked her son's prick. She not only sucked his cock but also, she allowed her son to cum in her mouth.

Sick to her stomach, she swallowed her son's cum. She allowed Jason to give her a cum bath. She allowed him to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. As if she had survived facing a firing squad, while hoping beyond hope that it wasn't him, she slowly removed her blindfold.

Even worse than her son having sex with her, hating to admit it, she enjoyed her son giving her sex. No one had ever given her that much sexual pleasure. It had taken her son to remove her horniness, her loneliness, and her sexual frustration. It had taken her son to make her a sexually satisfied woman.

Only, with her still tingling with sexual pleasure, a wave of guilt and remorse washed over her. If it wasn't enough that her son had incestuous sex with his mother, she enjoyed having incestuous sex with her son. How dare she? While hoping the first time having incestuous sex wasn't the last time having incestuous sex, what's wrong with her for wanting to have sex with her son again and again?

"Oh, my God. Jason. Oh, my God. I can explain," she said embarrassed that her son found her naked and tied to her bed. Instead of casting blame on her son for having incestuous sex with her, his own mother, she accepted the responsibility of causing this forbidden, sexual scenario by cheating on her husband. "Where's Robert?"

She stared at him as if he had two heads. She stared at her son as if he had raped her. She stared at him as if he forced her to have sex against her will. She stared at him with guilt mixed with sexual excitement. When he didn't answer her, she continued.

# # #

Suspecting the worst, she hoped for the best. Yet, one way or the other, she needed to know that truth. She needed to know if she had incestuous sex with her son. Mixed with embarrassment and remorse, albeit peppered with sexual arousal, she asked her twenty-thousand-dollar question.

"Was that you having sex with me? Tell me that wasn't you having sex with me? Tell me that wasn't you taking sexual advantage of your mother? Tell me that wasn't you raping me? Was that you touching me, feeling me, fingering me, and eating me? Tell me that wasn't you? Tell me that you didn't fuck your mother and that I didn't suck my son," she said horrified.

Jason gave his mother a sexy smile and a naughty look before leaning down to give her a long, wet kiss. Instead of returning his kiss as she did before, she pushed his tongue from her mouth with her tongue. In her feeble attempt to show her outrage when instead, she couldn't wait to have sex with her son again, she slapped him hard across the face.

"How dare you? How dare you stare at my naked body? How dare you touch me, feel me, fondle me, grope me, and finger me? How dare you masturbate me? How dare you eat me? How dare you make love to me? How dare you fuck me, your own mother while masquerading as someone else? How dare you stick your prick in my mouth and allow me to suck you under false pretenses? How dare you cum in my mouth? How dare you give me a cum bath? How dare you have sex with your mother?"

Really upset, beside herself with rage, she was as pissed as she was sexually aroused. Going over all that he had done to her, listing everything in a litany of sexual misdeeds, she couldn't believe she willingly, albeit unknowingly, had incestuous sex with her son. Yet, the more she said he sexually did to her, the more sexually excited she became.

Instead of staying angry with him, she couldn't wait to have sex with him again. The perfect way to cure her horniness, loneliness, and sexual frustration, just as no one would ever suspect her of having sex with her son, no one would ever suspect her son having sex with her. Only, hoping it wasn't a onetime thing, in the way that she'd love to have sex with her son again, she wondered if her son would want to have sex with his mother again.

"Robert told me that you wanted to end the affair and with me always sexually attracted to you, I agreed to be his surprise lover, mother," he said. "Now that I had forbidden, incestuous sex with you, I own you mother," he said with a shit eating grin. "If you don't give me sex whenever I want sex, I'll tell Dad that you not only had a lover but also that you had sex with me," he said with a dirty laugh.

Not much of a threat, if only he knew she wanted him to give her sex as much as he wanted to give her sex. If only he knew she wanted to stroke him, suck him, make love to him, and fuck him as much as he wanted to finger her, lick her, make love to her, and fuck her, what would he think? What would he say? Keeping her forbidden, incestuous desire to herself, she allowed him to take all the blame of his incestuous, sexual actions by agreeing for him to blackmail her.

"Okay. I'll give you all the sex you want but you must never tell Peter. Please, you must promise me that you will never tell your stepfather that you had incestuous sex with your mother. You must never tell my husband or anyone that we're lovers. Not only will that ruin everything but also, I'd be so embarrassed if anyone knew. With all of that being made public in divorce court, I'd be humiliated in front of my friends and our family if anyone know we were having sex," she said.

Obviously happy to agree to her concessions, he beamed her wide smile while leaning down to give her a passionate wet kiss.

"Don't worry, Mother. As long as you continue to have incestuous sex with me, as long as you promise to be my sexy bitch, and my sexy whore, I promise I won't tell anyone. This will be out dirty, little secret," he said.

As if sealing the deal, she returned his French kiss with her deep, wet kiss.

Please vote. As if your vote is my applause, please vote for my story. Please vote.

THE END