Son Blackmails his Mother for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her excited to see her ex-lover, and with them catching up and having so very much to discuss, she had a little too much to drink. Ready to take a cab home, as she didn't have a car and hailing a taxi was her normal mode of transportation around New York City, Bob offered her a ride home. Only, instead of driving her home right way, he stopped at an empty parking lot and they made out in his truck.

Not stopping with just a kiss goodnight, adding to her sexual excitement, he felt her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her blouse and bra while French kissing her. With her seemingly giving him the green light, when she parted her knees, he moved his horny hand up her short skirt and along her shapely thighs while continuing to kiss her. He continued having his sexual way with her blouse and bra clad breasts while he cupped her cunt and fingered her pussy through her panties. Obviously, beyond the point of no return, they were going to have sex.

Ready for some sexual attention from a man, Kathy offered little resistance to his sexual advances. Perhaps, because she was not just drunk but also horny, she allowed him to take her and have his wicked sexual way with her nearly naked body. Feeling her, fondling her, and groping her while continuing to kiss her, he unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her front snapping bra. Then pushing her panties aside, he rubbed her clit and fingered fucked her pussy with the experienced finger of his right hand while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples with the skilled fingers of his left hand.

"Bob, oh, Bob," said Kathy cooing while whispering her sexual lust for him in his ear. "You're going to make me cum," she said pausing to enjoy his sexual touches. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub my clit harder. Fingerfuck my pussy deeper. Suck my tits, Bob. Suck my tits. I love having my tits sucked," she said.

While he continued masturbating her, as if she was handling a cucumber in a supermarket, Kathy groped Bob's erect penis through his pants. As soon as he gave her an orgasm with his fingers, she unzipped him while kissing him. With her blouse wide open, her bra cups still parted, and her naked breasts totally exposed, she eagerly pulled his cock out from his pants. Ready to give him what he so wanted and so hoped to receive, she stared down at his big dick before staring up at him.

She fondled the head of his cock with her manicured fingertips while slowly stroking him and continuing to stare up at him with her big, blue eyes. Playing the role of sexual seductress, she teased him with her fingers, her hand, and her words. Ready to go down on him and reciprocate the sexual pleasure that he had given her, it had been a long while since a man sexually wanted her as much as Bob obviously sexually wanted her. It had been more than ten years since she had a cock in her mouth other than her husband's half, hard, limp dick.

"Would you like me to suck you?"

Continuing to sexually tease him, she stared up at him while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

"Yes, of course, I'd love you to suck me, Kathy," he said. "You're so beautiful," he said moving the strand of blonde hair that fell in front of her blue eyes. "You're so sexy," he said fondling her breast and fingering her nipple. "Why I allowed you to get away, I'll never know," he said sliding a slow hand down her cheek before giving her a romantic kiss and before touching her lips with his finger.

As if she was an innocent school girl instead of a mature, sexually frustrated, and horny, married woman, she looked up at him and smiled. Ready to blow him, she gave him her sexiest look. Ready to allow him to cum in her mouth and swallow his cum, she gave him her naughtiest smile.

"Would you like me to blow you," she asked again while continuing to sexually tease him?"

She took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was already sucking his cock.

"God, yes, Kathy," he said. "I'd love for you to blow me. Blow me, Kathy. Blow me. Suck my cock," said Bob.

She ejected his finger from her mouth with her tongue to give him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I bet you'd love to cum in my mouth too," she said playing miss innocent, goody-two-shoes and acting as if she had never sucked a cock before and allowed a man to cum in her mouth before. "I bet you'd love to watch me swallow your cum while I stare up at you while sucking you."

He put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head and, giving her a not so subtle hint, he gently pushed her mouth down to his erect prick.

"I'd love to cum in your mouth more than anything," he said.

No longer sexually teasing him with her words, Kathy sexually teased him with her eyes, her hand, her fingers, her mouth, and her tongue. As if she was his newly married bride on her Honeymoon, she took Bob's erect cock in her mouth and sucked him while stroking him. Intent on giving her ex-lover a blowjob, intent on stroking him fast enough and sucking him deep enough to allow him to cum in her mouth, she continued sucking him harder and deeper while stroking him faster.

Obviously, still sexually attracted to her, it didn't take Bob long to cum in her mouth. Yet, wanting more than just a blowjob, he obviously wanted to make love to her. He obviously wanted to fuck her. With one sexual thing leading to another sexual thing, just like that, with their kisses, his gropes, him masturbating her, and her sucking his cock and allowing him to cum in her mouth, they renewed the sexual relationship.

Only, instead of being the single mother she once was, she was a respectable, married woman with a grown man of a child now. If her husband found out about her unfaithfulness with her old lover, she had much to lose. Yet, against her better judgment and continuing to make life changing mistakes, whenever she knew she'd be home alone, she invited him over to fuck and suck her old flame behind her husband's back. With Bob never turning down a chance to have sex with her, even ten-years later, any man's wet dream, she was still a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman.

Nothing more than sex to her, with her lonely and horny, she just wanted to have some sexy fun. With him the conniving player that he always was, perhaps, he thought she'd divorce her husband and marry him. Perhaps, he thought she'd receive a big divorce settlement and he'd be set for life. Perhaps, he thought he'd eventual divorce her after going through all of her money. Yet, nothing worked out as planned.

# # #

Whenever her husband went away on a weeklong adventure, on a business trip, or on a weekend jaunt with his friends, and whenever she knew her son wouldn't be home, she continued her illicit, sexual, love affair with Bob. As much as she didn't want her husband to know that she was cheating on him, she didn't want her son to know that his mother was an unfaithful and ungrateful whore. Other than her doorman who's palm she kept greased, she didn't want anyone to know about her sexual affair with her ex-lover.

She married young and, 22-years-ago, had her son at 19-years-old, and was divorced by 25-years-old. A single mother for five years and remarried now for more than ten-years, she met her husband, Peter, in the JFK airport lounge where she was serving cocktails. At the time, she was 30-years-old and he was 40-years-old. Now, more than ten-years later, with Kathy 41-years-old and her husband, Peter, 51-years-old, her son, Jason, is 22-years-old.

With Peter a frequent flyer, he always sat at her table and flirted with her while waiting to board his flight. His way of showing how much he liked her, he always left her a big tip, usually a one-hundred-dollar bill for a twenty-dollar drink. By the large tip he left, the articulate way he spoke, and the first class passage he flew, she knew he had money.

More difficult for a single mother then than it was now, with her working and raising her son, she didn't have time to date. Even though a barrage of men continually hit on her, most men were married and only wanted one thing. No matter how beautiful she looked and how sexy she was, those men who were available didn't want women with baggage but Peter was different. Hoping that he liked her more than just arm candy, she could tell that he liked her as a person instead of a thing and was sexually attracted to her too.

Marrying for love the first time, she married for money the second time. An investment banker who traveled the world, Peter was rich. He obviously had a lot of money. He always invited her to travel with him to London, Dubai, Singapore, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Tokyo, but having a fear of flying, especially on long flights and especially after 9/11, she refused. Besides, she hated the invasive body searches of the TSA, especially when they saw a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman.

With her husband always working, traveling, and going off with his friends when he wasn't working or traveling, he was seldom home. With her his trophy wife, he enjoyed having her on his arm when attending cocktail parties and dinners that were close to their home in the Flatiron District of Manhattan. She'd rather sequester herself in their fifteen-million-dollar, 50th floor, luxury condo in the Madison Square Tower than to stay in a hotel suite with her husband. Not much of a jetsetter, a homebody, she'd rather stay at home than to travel the world.

Always home alone, she wondered what exactly her husband did on his hunting trips, camping getaways, deep sea, fishing excursions, and his skiing vacations in the mountain. Since she didn't hunt, couldn't kill anything, hated camping because of the bugs, got seasick on the water, and didn't ski, he stopped inviting her to come along. Other than going shopping and buying more things she didn't need, she stayed home and cooked, cleaned, and did laundry for her son. It was obvious that she wasn't in romantic love her husband but loved his money more and the luxurious lifestyle that it afforded her to have.

Able to afford any school, a senior majoring in accounting and finance at Baruch College in New York, close to home, Jason still lived at home. Yet, with his studying schedule and weekend trips with his friends, like father like son, he was seldom home too. When he was home, making her feel awkwardly uncomfortable, he was always staring at what he could see of her. Obviously, he was sexually enamored with his mother.

More than once she found her worn panties in his room. More than once she heard him masturbating over her. As if he was deliberately exposing himself to her, more than once she saw his erect, naked prick sticking out from his pajama bottoms. If she wasn't horny and sexually frustrated enough, the sight of seeing her son's erect, naked prick made her even hornier and even more sexually frustrated. Only, she couldn't go there. She couldn't have sex with her son. What kind of incestuous whore would she be to have sex with her son?

Yet, as if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instincts, waiting for him to give him a sexy show of her panty clad pussy, she couldn't cross her legs without him staring while hoping to see her panties. While serving him food or pouring him coffee, she didn't dare lean in front of him to unintentional give him a down blouse view of her abundant cleavage and her low-cut bra. She didn't dare walk around him wearing a short, sheer, low-cut nightgown without wearing a robe.

Startling her awake, more than once, she caught him standing over her while she was sleeping. More than once he obviously saw something of his mother that he shouldn't see. Knowing that he was peeping on her, she wondered if there was a hidden camera in her bathroom and/or bedroom. More than once, as if he was deliberately trying to see her without her clothes, he barged in her bedroom when she was dressing or in her bathroom when she was bathing.

"Jason. Oh, my God. Get out. I'm not decent," she said cringing while wondering how much of her naked body he saw. "How dare you barge in on me without knocking?"

When she was out back sunbathing, offering to apply suntan lotion to her back and legs, he was too free with his hands. Copping cheap feels of her breasts and her bikini clad ass, he'd brush the side of his hand by her bikini bottom, clad pussy. Offering to give her a massage, especially when she was drinking and had one too many drinks, cupping her naked breasts and fingering her nipples, he'd touch her and feel her everywhere he should never touch and feel his mother.

Then, when they were alone in the pool, always wanting to play Marco Polo, he continually touched her, felt her, and groped her. More than once he moved her hand to his bathing suit clad cock. More than once, especially when they had been drinking, he removed his bathing suit when in the pool and rubbed himself up against her bikini clad ass while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. More than once, he put her hand on his naked prick.

"Jason! Oh, my God," she said while pushing him away. "What's wrong with you? You shouldn't touch me in that forbidden way."

With them living together, over the years, she knew he saw her in her bra and panties, topless, and even naked. Embarrassed that her son saw so much of her that he should never see, a bittersweet moment, nonetheless, she had twinge of forbidden, sexual excitement that he was hoping to see some part of his naked mother. She was as horny as she was sexually frustrated and she was flattered that her son was obviously sexually attracted to her. Only, something she'd never do, she could never have incestuous sex with her son.

Yet, no doubt, if she was relaxed enough after having a couple glasses of wine and if she gave her son the green light, he'd have incestuous sex with her. No doubt, unable to fault him, he was like any man when seeing a beautiful and sexy woman, even if that woman was his mother. Yet, keeping him in her back pocket, while feeding him money, other than sex which she'd never want from him, she knew that she could get her son to do anything she needed him to do.

In the meantime, everyone went their own way. Her husband had his business trips with his business associates and pleasure trips with his friends while her son had his studies, and she had shopping adventures and her extramarital flings. Allowing her some sexy fun and giving her the sexual attention that her husband no longer gave her, the torrid, extramarital, sexual affair she had with Bob went well until she threatened to end it.

After a while comparing Bob to her husband, she had outgrown him. After a while, she was bewildered what she ever saw in him. With him the same as he was ten-years ago, content to serve customers alcohol, she had grown into a woman of the arts by attending art galleries, ballets, symphonies, and operas. With her guilty conscience filling her with dread and remorse should her extramarital secret ever be discovered, done with cheating on her husband, she wanted to be the faithful wife that her husband obviously thought she was.

Even though she suspected her husband was cheating on her too, she felt guilty having sex in their bed. With Bob unable to convince her to continue with their forbidden, adulterous affair, even after professing his love for her by wanting to marry her, Kathy agreed to see him for one, last time. Knowing she was going to get laid tonight, she wore her sexiest nightgown without panties. Short, sheer, and low-cut, her nightgown left nothing to the imagination. She took a long bath, fixed her hair, perfectly applied her makeup, and liberally sprayed perfume all over her sexy and shapely body.

"I look hot. I look sexy. I look beautiful, even if I say so myself," she said standing in front of her full-length mirror while turning one way before turning the other way. "I'll give my lover something to remember be by and a night he'll never forget."

With her husband in the air flying to Belize before taking a small plane to the Cayman Islands, and her son partying all night with his friends, Kathy was home alone again. Pulling a typical all-nighter, Jason left just after 10 pm and wouldn't be home until the next morning. She had plenty of time to have sex, shower, go to bed, and fall asleep before her son arrived home hungover.

She was expecting her lover to arrive at 10:30 pm. As he usually does to not make his latest, live-in girlfriend suspicious, keeping with his schedule, he'd leave for home when the bars closed. Even though he wasn't working tonight, he told his girlfriend that he was. Working behind the bar was his perfect alibi to cover his tracks and to have sex with Kathy.

# # #

'Ring, ring.'

The doorman announced the arrival of her guest with a courtesy call on her front door speaker. Kathy had already arranged for the doorman to allow her guest to take her private elevator up to her condo. As soon as the elevator doors parted, Bob gave her a wide smile. He walked to her as if he was walking to an open bar at a wedding.

"You look so sexy," said Bob kissing his mistress with a deep, wet kiss.

He felt her breasts and fingered her already erect nipples through her sexy nightgown before reaching behind her to feel and squeeze her shapely, firm ass.

"Thank you, Bob. This is it. Our last night together," she said giving him a look while waiting for him to acknowledge her with a nod. "I hope you understand and are not angry with me for ending this."

He gave her a sad smile.

"I understand," he said.

When he nodded his agreement and said that he understood, she continued.

"Tonight, as my parting gift to you, I want to satisfy your every sexual desire and your every forbidden need," she said giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look before giving him a long, wet kiss. "And this is a little something extra for you," she said handing him an envelope stuffed with one-hundred-dollar bills as if he was her hired gigolo.

Not one to turn down free money or to be insulted by her giving him such a gift, he returned her kiss with his kiss. Kissing and kissing one another he continued feeling her naked body through her nightgown while she felt his growing erection through his pants. The perfect sexual match but with them having nothing else in common, she was as hot for him as he was obviously hot for her.

"Thank you," he said. "I want to give you a night to remember, too," he said escorting her to her bedroom. "Take off your nightgown and lay back on your bed. Something we haven't done in a very long time, I have a special surprise for you tonight," he said with a suggestive smile.

He pulled out four pieces of rope and quickly tied her wrists and her ankles to her bed. Then, he pulled a blindfold from his back pocket and blindfolded her. Having done this to her before, she wasn't surprised or fearful that he was doing this again. Instead, of being afraid, she giggled with the joy of a schoolgirl playing a naughty game of spinning the bottle.

"The last time you tied me to my bed and blindfolded me, you invited your friend to participate," she said giggling. She moved her blindfolded eyes toward her lover and towards the sound of his voice while showing him a face full of sexual anticipation. She laughed her sexual delight. "Are we having another threesome tonight?"

He finished tying her ankles.

"No, not tonight. Tonight, I have something else planned," he said leaving her bedroom, taking the elevator down, and leaving her tied, naked, and blindfolded. "Trust me," he said with a dirty laugh before leaving her alone. "I arranged for something much better than a threesome."

Excited about her sexual surprise, Kathy waited and listened. She thought she heard the elevator but she wasn't sure. Perhaps, Bob had gone downstairs to collect his friend. Maybe that was his friend arriving now. When she didn't hear Bob or anyone, she called out to him?