Son's Best Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate awoke again. It was light outside and Tyson was mounting her. She spread her legs for him, wrapping them around his sides as his cock speared her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on as he fucked her hard. "Fuck me Ty. Fuck me," she grunted as his cock pushed deep. Her pussy fluttered around his cock as she came. "Cumming so hard. I love it." He was fucking her harder this time, lasting longer as his stamina grew. He was turning into quite the stud. "I love it! Fuck me!" She gasped as his cock ballooned up against her cervix and shot it's first blast of seed. "I love it. I love you too. I LOVE YOU!"

"Shut up, slut," he replied, and she squirted her cum all around his ejaculating cock.

Tyson let his balls drain inside her. This was much better than that tiny condom she'd made him wear the first time he fucked her. He decided than and there never to wear a condom again. He pulled out as she relaxed her legs around him. He planted a kiss on her pretty little belly button before climbing off the bed. Kate rolled over and snuggled up against his father, asleep again. They were still laying like that when he left the shower, walking naked down the stairs.

Tyson dressed and went back upstairs to check on them. They weren't sleeping anymore. His dad was sitting up and Kate's head was in his lap, slurping so loudly Ty could hear it. Her hand was between her legs and he watched her fingers going hard at her slut pussy as she sucked off his dad. Jerome saw that he was dressed. "Where you goin?" asked his father, looking surprised that he was passing up another couple of hours fucking the married white slut.

"Too see Shawna," answered Ty, turning away from the lovers. "I'm tired of waiting." Tyson left the room, not seeing his father's smile of approval.

**********

Shawna was a sweet young thing with a brain devoted to her studies and church and a body built for sin. Ty had embarrassingly ejaculated in his swimsuit the first time he'd seen her in a two piece. Shawna had a porn star's figure trapped behind the clothing of a modest teen. She was smiling and humming a hymnal as she walked home from church that morning. She wore a modest purple dress that fell past her knees and had a blue bag over her shoulder. The bag contained her highlighted bible and a blanket to lay on beside her pool. Her hair was tied in a bow that matched her dress and her hair fell over the front of her shoulder.

That was a great sermon today, she thought. Time for a quick dip in the pool and then I must study for tomorrow's test. Afterwards, she planned to spend some private time in worship and praise. She entered her yard and stepped through the gate. A large privacy hedge surrounded the pool. The recessed pool just had a short rim around it before her lawn started. "Ty?" she said, surprised to see her boyfriend, but delighted though a little miffed that he was up and about and hadn't joined her at church.

"Surprise!" he said. The young black man was standing waist deep in her pool. His lean muscular bare chest had her stomach fluttering. She liked staring at her sexy boyfriend's chest. "Where are your parents?"

"Church brunch," she answered, but he should have known that. Her dad was a deacon and usually busy several hours after church officially ended. She opened her bag and spread her blanket out on the grass. Shawna suddenly froze, remembering she was wearing her privacy bikini. She only wore it for sunbathing alone or sometimes with her mom. Her deacon father would have freaked if he knew she even owned a bikini this skimpy. Ty had only seen her in her modest two piece. She smiled, knowing how much seeing her in a tiny string bikini would drive her boyfriend crazy. "I need to study for the exam," she told him, standing on the edge of the pool. She reached down, pulling her dress up. "You do too. We can study together if you want." The dress rose up over the tan panty exposing her stomach. "So, we can't swim for long." The dress slipped off over her head leaving her in nothing but the tight tan bikini and the cross around her neck.

The bikini was having the effect on Ty that she'd hoped. His eyes were staring at her appreciatively. They moved up and down her torso. They'd made out before and he'd seen her in a bra and panty, but the bikini was skimpier and more daring. He sank lower into the water and she suspected that his large penis was getting hard. It got hard a lot around her and for some reason that pleased her.

She sat on the rim before slipping into the water. He splashed her playfully and she splashed him back. He reached out for her and she reared back, laughing, swimming away. Ty wasn't much of a swimmer but he chased her until she allowed him to grab her ankle. "Eeek," she yelped before he yanked back on her leg and pulled her under.

She stood up and Ty grabbed her from behind. His arm crossed over her breasts. Her own arm rested along his ready to pull him off should he get grabby with her bosom. Sunday was the lord's day and not a day for fooling around with her boyfriend. She turned her head and Ty lowered his lips to hers. They kissed passionately as young people do. Shawna moaned deep in her throat. Being celibate was as hard on her as it was on him.

She could feel his penis pressing against her rear end and pulled away to escape it. His hard penis slid up her back and under the string holding her top on. Shawna frowned. "Ty, you're poking me..." Why did it seem like he wasn't wearing a suit? She looked over her shoulder, eyes widening with shock. She jumped back from his bare penis, stepping backward until she bumped into the side of her pool.

Ty stepped forwards, his monster penis rearing up out of the water like a black sea serpent. He reached out for her waist and lifted her up on the rim of the pool, stepping between her spread legs. The young black woman couldn't take her eyes of his huge penis. "Go ahead and touch it," he told her.

Shawna hesitated, then slowly reached out for his shaft. She'd squeezed it through his pants, but touching the bare thing was different, much more exciting. "I knew it was big..." She stared at it in awe. "But to actually see it..." She looked away from his penis and into his eyes as he reached out and cupped the back of her neck. He leaned forwards kissing her, their tongues teasing back and forth between their mouths. Shawna found herself moaning. Ty certainly knew how to turn the flood waters on in her virginal vagina. Her hand instinctively slid along the shaft in her hand. Waiting for marriage sure wasn't easy.

He withdrew his tongue kissing her lips. Ty pulled back slightly, her bikini top falling up. He tossed it aside. Before she could object, he was lowering his head and sucking her right nipple into his mouth. Shawna was surprised at how swollen her other nipple was. "Oh TY!" she moaned, her hand moving faster on his thick penis. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth trying not to squirm on the rim of her pool. "What's gotten into you?" she asked as he continued teasing her nipple. He'd squeezed them through her bra before, but she'd never felt the pleasure of having them sucked on. His ministrations were certainly doing things to her body.

Ty's hands were on her hips, holding her tight while sucking her nipple. When he raised his head, her nipple looked even more swollen than the other one. She placed her other hand on his penis. "This is so hot," she gasped. Shawna felt like the luckiest girl in school to have Ty for a boyfriend. The large phallus was between her breasts as she stroked it. Her mind had a huge desire to see it ejaculate. His hands left her hips, holding the side strings on her bikini bottom taut.

"Let me put it in you?"

Her vagina shuddered at the thought. "Not until marriage," she told him.

"Come on babe, just a little bit?"

Shawna was squirming now, pressing her soaking vagina down onto the cement rim of the pool. "Oh, screw it," she moaned. "Put it in, but just the tip." She released his penis, laying back and raising her crotch displaying her bare womanhood to her boyfriend for the first time. Ty grabbed his penis and bent the head down to her labia, pressing it between her wet folds. Surprisingly to her, he seemed to know what he was doing and didn't seem the least bit awkward. He pressed forwards, the big knob at the end of his penis slowly entered her until... Shawna felt a brief stab of pain and something tore inside her. "OW! MY HYMEN!" He'd pushed in just a little too far.

He grabbed her under the knees, lifting her legs up spread open for him as the entire head of his penis pushed inside. "Might as well go deeper then," he said

She pushed against his chest, stopping him. Shawna was breathing heavily. She wasn't pushing him away, just letting him wait until the pain faded and she got used to his size. "Yeah, do it," she said relaxing. She suddenly rose, stopping him again. She looked away from the monster penis sticking out between her legs and into his eyes. "I love you. You love me, right?" She needed confirmation.

"Course I love ya, baby," he told her, pushing his penis deeper the moment she relaxed her palm against his chest.

Shawna fell back onto the grass. She had to admit that Ty's penis felt great... wonderful... amazing. He was working it in and out, probing deeper with his thrusts. She couldn't believe her body could handle such a monster, but she was adapting quickly and enjoying it. Her hands found her breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples while he slowly made love to her. "YES!" she moaned, when the tip of his hard penis rubbed a spot deep inside her. "Do me. Do me with your penis," she begged.

"Tell me to fuck you with my big black cock," growled Ty, working his cock faster now.

"FUCK ME TY! Fuck me with your big black cock." Shawna found herself talking like most of the black sluts at her school. She liked it. This seemed right. "I love it. Fuck me! So good. Your cock is so fucking good." He fucked her harder as if he approved of her dirty talk.

He pulled her up, stepping into her arms, his thrusting cock never slowing down. Her boyfriend was really good at this. Shawna felt as if she had quite the stud on her hands. For their first times, this was amazing. Not the least bit awkward. She felt a warmth spreading out from her crotch, a growing pressure that felt like it was about to explode. "AHH!" she gasped in pleasure. "My vagina is spasming around your cock. "AAAAHHH!"

"Yo pussy is cumming all over my cock," he told her as she stared at him in awe. Nothing had ever felt better or more right than cumming all over Ty's big black cock.

Shawna trembled again. She collapsed back on the grass. "It's happening again. I'm cumming again." Ty fucked her harder, prolonging the orgasm. She writhed on the grass, her hips rising into the thrusts of his powerful cock. Ty thrust his cock deep and held it still. It felt even bigger as is bucked just inside her womb. Her insides suddenly felt wet and hot. "NO!" She screamed in alarm as jet after jet of his hot seed filled her. "Not in me... FUCK! I'm cumming again." And she did, her pussy contracting all around his squirting cock, milking it for every drop of his seed until it quit jerking inside her.

Shawna moaned reluctantly as Ty pulled his spent cock from her now well-fucked pussy. She slid back in the grass away from the pool. She laid on her back, gasping for breath, lazily watching the clouds pass by. Something had changed inside her. She was a woman now. Ty climbed out of the pool and laid on his stomach looking down at her gloriously nude body. She ran her hand down his chest, wondering why she had made him wait. "I'm going to want to do that a lot from now on," she told him truthfully. They had to make up for a lot of lost time.

"Fine by me, babe," he answered.

"We still got time," she told him, wanting him again. "Let's go to my bedroom."

"What about exams?" he asked surprised.

"Fuck studying," she told him, looking more like a wanton slut than an innocent god-fearing church girl.

**********

Kate had lost track of time and panicked that her family was about to get home. She thrown on shorts and a top, stripping the bed and tossing any evidence of their lovemaking into the washing machine. She scrubbed out cum stains on the carpet and couch, the trail back and forth from the bed to the bathroom.

Jerome walked out, still naked, a beer in hand. He watched her clean. The phone rang, but she let the machine pick up. It was her husband telling her they were still going to be another hour. She looked at Mr. Brown then down at his cock. It was already rising. "Pull yo shirt up over dem big white titties."

Kate nodded, lifting her top up over her bare breasts. His cock was sticking straight out as he stepped forwards. She greedily took his cock in her mouth, glad she'd get one more load of sperm in her stomach before he had to go. She would have preferred a slow leisurely suck, but she needed to hurry, John and Jack would be home soon and there was still more to clean. She sucked him deep down her throat, stroking the base of his shaft while she sucked. As hard as she tried, Mr. Brown was in no hurry to cum. She redoubled her efforts, but her body was exhausted from a long weekend of sucking and fucking. He lasted a good twenty minutes before she felt his cock expanding soon followed by a mouthful of his hot sperm. She hungrily gulped it down, his voluminous load soon filling her belly. Oh god, how she loved his seed.

"Come with me."

Kate pulled her mouth of his cock, a final wad covering her chin with sperm. "What?"

"Come with me," said Mr. Brown again. He looked as surprised by his request as she did.

"Leave my husband and son?" Not to mention my nice house and easy life, she thought. "Why would I do that?"

"Because I'll fuck you every day," he said simply.

Kate's eyebrows shot up.

**********

A short time later, John Howard pulled his car into the driveway. He and Jack stepped out and began unloading their fishing gear. John looked around. "Where's your mom?" he asked, surprised. "She always greets us."

"Her car's gone," said Jack, opening the garage door.

Jack finished unloading the gear while John entered the house. He packed their stuff away and entered through the laundry room, dropping their dirty clothes off on the way. He found his dad sitting at the kitchen table, sobbing. John Howard looked broken. "Dad?"

Jack looked down as his father slowly slid a note across the table to him.

**********

Six weeks later, the sounds of heavy fucking were coming through the open windows of a run down 45-year-old mobile home. The kitchen and living room merged into one room. It had two bedrooms and one bath, no laundry room, so clothes hung drying on a line outside.

Fuk! Fuk! Fuk! The sounds of thighs slamming down into a lap accompanied by squeaky bed springs. "I'm cumming," cried Kate.

"Me too," grunted Mr. Brown, his hands under his head watching Kate do all the work. Light from the window glittered on the gold rings that pierced Kate's nipples. Her left arm sported a new tattoo of a red heart inside a black spade.

"YYEESSS!" she screamed, feeling his cum filling her. He finally raised his hand up, squeezing her nipple just under the ring. She winced, her tits still sore from the recent piercing. Mr. Brown's idea as was the tattoo. The extra stimulus in her nipples still prolonged her orgasm, her breasts now feeling even more sensitive than normal. Both Kate and Mr. Brown were surprised to see a small stream of milk squirt from the nipple as he squeezed her breast. "I can't believe I'm pregnant at my age," she complained.

"I can't wait for these babies to fill up with milk," he added, watching another white squirt of milk shoot from the nipple he was fondling. The other started leaking of its own accord. He reached his other hand up so he could fondle both boobs.

"Ty, wait up," said Kate as her son walked by the door. Not that she and Mr. Brown had married, she wasn't even divorced yet, but she'd always considered Tyson to be her second son. She lifted herself off Mr. Brown's cock and scrambled after Ty. Brown climbed off the bed and followed her, grabbing a 7:00am beer from the refrigerator. "Ty, let me make you some breakfast." She followed him naked to the door as he left the shabby mobile home.

"Answer your mother," grunted Brown.

"She's not my mother," shouted Ty, grabbing his bike and peddling off to school.

Kate sighed. "I'll beat the shit out of him when he gets home," said Mr. Brown, smacking her ass before turning away.

Tyson had gotten used to having her around. Hell, he fucked the crap out of her at least once a day and she often gave him a morning blow job before school. He and his dad even double fucked her once or twice a week. He hadn't taken her pregnancy well and had been angry at both her and his father ever since.

Kate sighed again and went to make something for Mr. Brown to eat other than his preferred liquid hops diet.

**********

Someone else hadn't taken the news of his mother's pregnancy very well either. When he found out that his mom had left his dad for Jerome Brown, Jack had lost it. He and Ty had almost come to blows several times in the last six weeks. Kate had called her son to tell him she was pregnant last weekend. "He didn't take it very well," she told Ty one night after he'd finished his homework and she was sucking his cock. Ty's dad didn't care one way or another what anyone thought about him impregnating Kate Howard.

"Shit! Here comes Jack," said Shawna, looking down the school hallway.

"Huh?" asked Ty, distracted by her boobs. Shawna had changed since he'd fucked her by the pool. Gone were the modest outfits. Today, she wore a short gray skirt and a bare belly white tank top with a thin bra on underneath. Her nipple outlines were clearly visible behind the thin fabric. Ty approved as did every other male student passing in in the school hallway right now. She'd gotten called to the principal's office several times now for inappropriate outfits as well as discussions with the school councilor over her falling grades.

Ty looked up just in time for the fist to make contact with his left cheek. "That's for my mom, asshole," yelled Jack.

Ty went down hard. Shawna grabbed the stunned black man by the shoulders as he sat up rubbing his chin. "That mother fucker," Ty muttered looking angrily up at Jack still looming over him. Jack's girlfriend Becca looking down concerned behind Jack.

Becca grabbed Jack's arm. "Come on honey, let's go," she whispered, worried for her boyfriend. Becca was a lovely red headed cheerleader. Sweet and innocent, she'd been with Jack since he'd asked her to homecoming junior year. Unlike Shawna, she'd been eager to lose her virginity and had put out for Jack early. Her lovely red hair was pulled back on her head. Like a lot of red heads, she was a very pale white, with a few freckles on her cheeks and bright blue eyes. Her belly baring uniform showed off her flat stomach and the gold ring through her navel that reminded him of the new gold rings through Kate's nipples. One other thing reminded him of Kate Howard and that was Becca's huge tits, even bigger than Shawna's. Double E's he guessed, still young and firm where Kate's sagged some. During Ty's days of sexual frustration, Becca had been the fantasy subject of many masturbatory sessions especially after he'd seen her in a green bikini one afternoon they'd all gone for a dip in Shawna's pool. "Let's get out of here before someone reports you for fighting," she told Jack, tugging his arm again.

Ty watched them walk away while Shawna helped him get up. A lot of students had seen the exchange and he felt humiliated. He stared at Becca's ass shaking under her skirt as she walked away and immediately knew how to get Jack back.