Son's Best Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day as school was ending, he caught Becca leaving social studies. "Becca wait up," he called.

She turned as she exited the classroom and smiled at him. They'd been friends once. She and Shawna were still friends though things had been strained with their boyfriend's fighting. "Ty, sorry about Jack." It wasn't like Jack to go around punching people. "I wish I knew what happened between you."

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" he asked. "I'll tell you, but for you to understand I really need to show you."

They made their way to the auditorium which was closed for the day and they wouldn't be bothered. "You two need to make up," she declared, looking up at him.

Ty nodded. "I want to, but he'll never forgive me for fucking his mom."

"You did WHAT?"

"Yeah, one look at this and she went all black cock crazy," he told her yanking his sweat pants down under his cock and balls. He hefted his swelling cock.

"Oh my god!" gasped Becca, holding her hand over her mouth in shock. She couldn't take her eyes off it. "It's so big," she gasped.

"Oh, it gets bigger," he reached out and grabbed her wrist pulling her hand over to his shaft. She grabbed the base without hesitation. Ty was quickly becoming addicted to watching how women reacted to seeing his cock for the first time. If Jack took after his father, then Becca was only familiar with skinny little white dicks.

"It's so big," she said again. She brought her second hand up and held it in both hands. Becca watched her fingers spread apart as it swelled to full size. "Why is your penis so much bigger than Jack's?"

"That's not a penis."

"It isn't?" One of her hands was stroking it now. Ty wasn't even sure she realized she was doing it.

"No. Black men have cocks. Big Black cocks."

"Well, this is definitely a big black cock."

"Jack's mom couldn't keep her hands off it. Kept insisting black cocks were so much better than white penises and she had to have it. They're the only thing that can give women total sexual satisfaction. She said mine even tasted better than a penis."

"Really?" asked Becca. She was breathing heavily now, and her nipples had popped out. Ty could practically smell her pussy getting wet.

"I'm serious, why don't you give it a quick taste." Ty placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed down. He was surprised at how easily she fell to her knees.

"You won't tell Jack," she asked, looking up at him while her left hand lazily stroked his cock.

"Promise," he lied.

Becca leaned forward and licked around the head of his cock. When it was good and wet, she stretched her jaw out and began sucking. Jack had always bragged that Becca seemed to enjoy sucking him off. Ty could tell she was quickly getting into blowing his cock. She was gagging and having some difficulty with his size, but that only seemed to make her try harder. This wasn't going to be a quick taste. She was trying to get him off.

"Let me see your boobs," he ordered. Becca didn't stop bobbing her head. She just pulled her shirt up over her breasts. As she took his shaft deep, her leaned down and unhooked the back of her bra. "Show me dem big white titties," he told her, sounding like his father. Becca arched her back but kept her lips around the tip of his cock. She hefted her breasts up around both sides of his shaft. "Dayumn," he growled taking in her pale white breast flesh capped by large swollen nipples. "Nice." She winked up at him, leaning forward as she continued sucking his cock.

Tyson reached for his phone in his jacket pocket and pulled it out. He took a short video of the red head moving up and down his crotch before sending off a quick text to Jack.

**********

Shawna nodded and smiled as she passed friends in the hallway. The way every male eye glanced her way, taking in her cleavage and bare belly filled her with pride and had her pussy dripping. She wished she had started dressing to show off her body sooner. One of her sluttier friends had always said, "if you got it flaunt it." Well, apparently Shawna had it. She needed to find Ty to satisfy the growing craving in her pussy for his big dick.

She saw Jack getting his things out of his locker. He was looking at his phone. "Seen Ty? I can't find him," she asked, noticing that even Jack did a quick check of her figure.

"He just texted me. Wants to meet in the auditorium." Jack's face scrunched up, making the handsome youth appear quite ugly.

"I'm sure he wants to be friends again," she said, hopefully.

Jack's face twitched, and she could see a gauntlet of emotions reflected in his mien. What had happened between the two men? Jack's visage went from sorrow to hurt to anger and finally settled on hatred. He stood up straight. "He wants to be friends? Well I want to kick his ass." He turned and stormed off towards the auditorium.

"Wait up," she called, wondering how she could stop a fight between the two. Jack had cold cocked Ty earlier, but she was sure Tyson would be the one kicking Jack's ass. She was more worried about them getting caught and suspended then hurting each other too much. She followed him all the way to the auditorium.

Jack burst through the door. "Where are you, asshole..." he shouted before freezing in disbelief. Ty was right in front of him. The black teen was leaning against the stage in a white tee shirt. His sweat pants around his ankles. A gigantic foot long penis was rearing up out of his crotch and a familiar red headed cheerleader was licking the swollen tip of the huge penis. "OH MY GOD!" Jack's heart broke. "BECCA!"

"This is for punching me, muthafucker," grunted Tyson looking over at his former best friend.

Jack watched his girlfriend sucking the huge cock with more lust than she'd ever shown sucking his own penis. One of her hands was between her legs, frigging herself around her underwear. She was so into blowing Tyson, that she hadn't even glanced his way. He fell to his knees. This was how his father had felt since his mom had left him. This was what it felt like to be a broken man.

Shawna came in behind him. "What's going on?" she asked, looking just as betrayed and horrified to see Becca sucking Tyson's cock.

"FUCK!" growled Tyson, seeing his plan backfire. "Shawna, get out of here."

Jack stumbled to his feet and pushed his way past the tearful black girl. I can't compete with that thing, he thought, shuffling off down the hallway. It felt like his penis had crawled up into his scrotum and he wasn't sure it would ever come back out.

Shawna sobbed. Her face turned angry. "Ty, you cheating piece of shit," she yelled from the doorway. She used both hands to give him the finger, before turning and following Jack. She soon stormed past the slowly shuffling white man.

Becca, pulled her head of his cock, but ran her cheek along his wet shaft. She looked up at him. "Don't worry, I'll be your girlfriend now," she told him.

"Shut up and keep sucking," he ordered. She quickly obeyed, making him feel superior. He totally planned on fucking her and remembering that her father was overprotective of Becca and somewhat of a racist made him all the more eager. "Finish me off and we can go back to my house and I'll show you what it's like to fuck a black cock."

Becca attacked his cock, sucking half his shaft while jerking off the rest. She only stopped once when her fingers got her off. When she'd come down from her orgasm, she used both hands to jerk him while sucking just past the tip. Soon her cheeks ballooned out. She gulped and gulped again, but lost control. His sperm fell out around her lips. She had to pull back, catching a blast in the face. Then she pulled back further, and Ty coated her big beautiful white titties with his seed.

"You really do taste better," she muttered, pushing more of his sperm into her mouth with one finger. One hand was still on his deflating cock.

"Go get cleaned up and we'll go fuck."

**********

Kate shook her big breasts for Mr. Brown, arching her arms behind her back. His cock continued to swell, puffing up around the large steel cock ring he'd placed on the base. "Ty sounds like he's having some fun with Shawna in there," she said, listening to the feminine moaning sounds coming from Ty's room. Not to mention the loud squeaking of the bed springs. She was happy for the boy, a virgin just three months ago and now quite the stud.

Jerome just grunted in return. Kate was wearing fish net nylons, lavender panties, and a cupless shelf bra. The bra had underwire support, but it looked like her breasts had been lassoed and tied behind her neck. The bra helped lift her breasts up some, not that Brown minded the sag, but the bra had her pierced nipples pointing upwards. His cock was hard now watching her dancing for him. The cock ring looked like it was straining to contain his engorged cock.

BANG BANG BANG

"Who the fuck is banging on my door," growled Brown, annoyed at being interrupted from playing with his little sex slut.

**********

Ty didn't even hear the knocking over Becca's loud scream. She was riding his cock hard. Ty flicked his tongue over the nipple practically in his face. "Can Jack make you cum like that?" he asked.

"Jack's never made me cum," she moaned sitting down in his lap, luxuriating in the feeling of being fully impaled. "You're so fucking big," she moaned. "I love your big cock."

"Ima gonna fuck this pussy whenever I want."

"Fuck yeah, Ty. You own this pussy." Becca started riding him again, leaning forwards to that her heavy breasts were nearly smothering him.

**********

Brown stomped towards the door with Kate on his heels. "Put a robe on at least?" she asked, politely.

"Nope," he grunted, monster cock sticking straight out in front of the nude black man. He threw the door open. "WHAT?" he asked, staring at the dainty brown fist poised to hit his door again.

"Where's Ty?" asked Shawna. "I know he's here..." Her eyes wandered down the chest of the older black man. She knew Mr. Brown was a powerfully built man, but his muscled torso beat any of the teens on the football team. Her eyes kept moving down. "JESUS!" she cried in shock. That thing's bigger than Ty's, she thought staring at the engorged cock.

Brown's eyes were staring up and down her body just like everyone's had since she started dressing to show it off. "I like your new look. Why don't you come in?" He stepped back.

A nearly nude woman grabbed her shoulders and led her inside. She was looking curiously towards Ty's bedroom. "You're Jack's mom!" Mrs. Howard didn't look anything like she remembered except for the glasses always on her nose. Jack's mom certainly wouldn't have pierced her nipples.

"Yes dear," said Kate. "But I'm with Mr. Brown now. What's wrong?"

Shawna couldn't take her eyes of Ty's father's cock. The sight of it made her pussy wet. She was horny as hell, so desperate for Ty's big black cock, that she was willing to forgive him for letting Becca suck him off. It had to be all Becca's fault anyway. She probably seduced him. "It's Ty. I caught him with another woman."

"I'm sorry, honey," said Kate, squeezing her shoulders.

"Let's head to the bedroom," said Brown, eyeballing the hard nipples thru Shawna's top. He turned and started walking. "Remember what we talked about last night?"

"Yes Mr. Brown... OH!" Kate nearly stumbled but held on to the young black girl. Mr. Brown had told her that he wanted to see her with another woman. She hadn't really thought it might actually happen.

Shawna was still stunned as Kate led her into the bedroom. It reeked of semen. Ty's dad came up behind her and lifted her shirt up revealing the thin bra supporting her breasts. "Mr. Brown! What are you doing?" she yelped.

"We're gonna make you feel better," he whispered in her ear. "Get in there Kate."

Shawna's head turned to look at her curiously. Oh, why not, thought Kate. She squeezed Shawna's breasts while coming in for a kiss. The girl reared back but was trapped against the massive black man's chest. Mrs. Howard's tongue teased her own. "Mmmmmm," moaned Shawna relaxing as Mr. Brown eased her short shots down.

Kate pulled the young black woman back and over to the bed, sitting her down on it as she climbed up behind her. Brown stepped forwards, proudly displaying his huge cock to Shawna's admiring eyes. Her hand slowly came up to grab it as Kate unhooked her bra. "Suck it," ordered the powerful black man.

Shawna gulped guiding the huge cock towards her mouth. Mr. Brown had a commanding air about him. He was used to being obeyed. She licked the crown, before parting her lips around the fat shaft and taking him in her mouth. She quickly noticed the size difference between Ty's cock and his father's larger one. She suckled the tip at first letting her jaw grow used to it then she began swallowing the end, sucking the monster cock. Kate reached around and teased her hard-brown nipples while kissing her neck. Shawna sucked harder, getting into it, wanting more. This cock would take care of her state of arousal, and she could also get payback on Ty by fucking his father.

Brown stepped back. He lifted her off the bed and spun her around. His strong meaty hand grabbed her panty, slightly ripping them as he pulled it off. Kate laid back under her as Ty's dad pushed her back on the bed so that she was on all fours over Mrs. Howard. Kate raised her head up, pursing her lips. Shawna lowered her head to meet them and soon the two women were kissing on the bed. This is different... but nice, thought Shawna.

She's so soft, thought Kate. Kissing a woman was vastly different from being embraced by a man's strong body.

The foot of the bed depressed as Brown climbed up behind Shawna. His cock dripping as he prepared to fuck his son's girlfriend. He placed his cock head between her brown folds and pushed. "Aaaaaah!" moaned Shawna, still kissing Kate. Her labia opened around the probing cock head, stretching wider then it ever had as Brown's cock head pushed inside her.

Kate reached her hand between their bellies and started fingering herself. Shawna's wet pussy dripped on her knuckles as Mr. Brown pushed his cock in deep. Shawna arched her back, thrusting her nipple into Kate's mouth. Kate sucked it between her lips. "It's so big Mr. Brown," gasped Shawna. "I'M CUMMING!"

Kate flicked her tongue around Shawna's nipple looking up at the young girl's ecstatic facial expressions. A contented smile spread across her face as she came down from the orgasm. Then a look of disappointment. Kate immediately realized why when Brown's cock plunged into her own pussy. He leaned farther over Shawna, fucking Kate's pussy rapidly.

"Please put it back in me Mr. Brown," begged Shawna. The black girl's mouth found Kate's pierced nipple as Kate's back arched.

Kate grabbed the bed sheet, pulling it tight as her own orgasm approached. Shawna gently bit her engorged nipple, getting a little squirt of her future baby's milk in her mouth. "I'M CUMMING!" screamed Kate, squirting more milk from both nipples as she came.

"Roll over," said Brown, pulling out and flipping Shawna off Kate. Kate laid on her side as Brown spread the black girl's legs and began fucking her hard. Shawna was writhing like a bitch in heat, lifting her hips into Brown's thrusts. It was her turn to grab the sheets, pulling them loose as she got the fucking of her young life from a fifty-year-old black man. Kate reached out and squeezed the girl's breast, pulling the nipple back to her mouth so she could lick it again.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" cried Shawna.

Brown thrust his cock hard into her. "Here it comes gurl," he growled. The first powerful blast of sperm spewed into her womb, followed by another, and another.

Shawna was cumming hard around his bucking cock. "Seed me, Mr. Brown," she cried. She wished the dominant black man was impregnating her, but she was already weeks late on her period and guessed that his son had already done the deed.

Brown pulled his spurting cock free of her pussy, shooting wad after wad across her black tits and belly. Shawna had never seen so much cum. Kate opened her mouth, hungry for his semen. She caught a small wad on her tongue before he quit shooting, but there was a larger slick covering on Shawna's breast, so she leaned down and started lapping it up. "Lick it all up, Kate," said Brown, approvingly.

Kate licked it up as quickly as she could, moving her body so that she could lap up the sperm pooling on Shawna's flat undulating stomach. She sucked the sperm out of Shawna's belly button, licking into it before moving down under her navel.

"I said lick ALL of it," grunted Brown, grabbing the top of Kate's head and moving it down to the small tuft of black pubes between the black girl's thighs.

Kate obeyed, moving her body down between Shawna's legs. Soon she was lapping up the sperm pouring out of the girl's pussy, working her tongue between the soft folds. Of course, she'd never done this before, but she knew what she liked. Soon she had Shawna writhing on the bed almost as much as Brown's fucking had. The black teenager lifted her hips up into Kate's thrusting tongue. Her orgasm filling Kate's mouth with a mixture of Shawna's and Mr. Brown's fluids.

Shawna sat up as Kate climbed up from between her legs. The forty-year-old white wife and mother found herself staring into the eyes of the eighteen-year-old black teenager. They both saw each other as desirable sexual partners now. Shawna leaned forwards parting her lips and kissing the white woman whose mouth and chin were still covered in Shawna's vaginal fluids. This would not be the last time either of them spent with a female sex partner. They broke the kiss and looked up when they heard a noise at the door.

Becca was standing, nude but for her stockings in the doorway, looking nervous and sheepish. "You wanna be my girlfriend? Go join them." Ty's black hand pushed her into the room. He stepped nude into the room, his foot-long cock half erect, sticking out, but bent down.

"What's THAT slut doing here?" asked Shawna, angrily.

Kate Howard was embarrassed to see her son's girlfriend had been watching them and felt bad for Jack knowing that the girl would never be going back to white penis again after Ty had fucked her. Mr. Brown was grinning proudly at his son, pleased to see the man he was becoming.

Becca and Shawna were kneeling facing each other on the bed. The red head looked anxious. Shawna was still glaring angrily at Becca and at Tyson whose dick was still shiny from their fuck session. Kate walked around the bed, giving Mr. Brown a wink. She leaned down between the two girls. "Come on ladies, kiss and make up."

Shawna's eyes flickered down Becca's nude body. Her eyes seemed to approve of what she was seeing. "Oh, fuck it," muttered Shawna. She leaned in and planted her lips on a surprised Becca. Both teenager's breasts were so full, they smashed together as Shawna's tongue found Becca's. The fair skinned cheerleader didn't resist and was soon kissing the chocolate skinned girl back with as much enthusiasm. Too much enthusiasm it turned out. Becca forced Shawna backwards, the formerly angry jilted girlfriend was delighted as Shawna leaned over her, kissing her neck, shoulders, and licking Shawna's brown nipple. Something bigger and better presented itself to Becca's lustful kisses. Ty's brown cock waved near her face. Her mouth found the head, licking and kissing the swollen tip. Ty moved back, using his cock to lure the newly addicted black cock slut. Becca followed it until she turned around, straddling Shawna's thighs. Ty stopped, Becca moaned in delight, sucking Ty's cock into her mouth. She choked as Ty pushed forwards before she was ready. Becca was forced backwards, stopping as several slim fingers slid into her pussy. Kate winked at her when Becca glanced over to see who was fingering her.