Son's Best Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed depressed as Mr. Brown climbed on behind Becca. Kate held Becca's labia open, grabbing Brown's cock with her other hand. She guided the familiar cock towards the young red head. Shawna looked up watching the underside of the big black cock as the bulbous head pushed against the fair skinned girl's pink pussy lips. Kate loosened her grip, feeling her lover's huge cock slide through her fingers as it pushed inside her son's former girlfriend nearly to the cock ring. Meanwhile, Shawna had arched her neck and was sucking on one of Mr. Brown's orange sized testicles.

Becca couldn't handle both cocks. She started gagging on Tyson's huge dick as his dad buried his cock in her pussy. Tyson pulled back without complaint. He just bent his cock down and sank it into Shawna's wet pussy. "It's so big, Mr. Brown," moaned Becca just before she licked the upper side of Tyson's cock as it plunged in and out of Shawna's pussy. "Oh god! I'm CUMMING!"

"MEEF TOOPH!" screamed Shawna, her mouth still full of one hairy black testicle.

Kate watched proudly as the two Brown men got the two teen girls off several more times. Becca had a well-rounded, smooth pale rear end. She caressed the firm ass cheek before raising her hand about six inches above it.

SLAP!

"Ow!" grunted Becca in surprise.

SLAP!

"Ow! Quit spanking me," complained Becca.

"That's for cheating on my son," explained Kate.

Brown chuckled. Becca's pale ass cheek wasn't so white anymore as it slowly turned red. "OHMYGOD!" screamed Becca forgetting all her stinging ass as the massive cock inside her exploded it's first powerful jet of seed. The young woman shook as she came all over it.

The strong thrust had slid his balls down to Shawna's chin. The black woman found her tongue sliding along the perineum and licking over his anus just as her own pussy filled with seed. "AAAAAHHH!" she screamed into his rectum.

Brown pulled back, his balls sliding over her face as he removed his cock, powerful jets of semen shot up over Becca's ass and back. Torrents of sperm poured from Becca's splayed open pussy, pouring into Shawna's open mouth. Tyson's hot seed was gushing from Shawna's pussy also as Ty shot his final wads into Becca's face.

Becca rolled off Shawna gasping for air. Shawna was a little more experienced and recovered faster. She slid up and climbed into Mr. Brown's arms. He wrapped one arm around her back, his meaty fist cupping her ass. His finger began probing at her pussy, a finger bigger and thicker then many a white man's penis. Shawna laid her head on his shoulder, running her hand down Brown's hard muscular chest and down to his cock, squealing at it began swelling so soon after ejaculating.

Ty had recovered quickly too. Kate squealed also as Tyson pushed her down on her back. He spread her legs wide open and stabbed his cock into her pussy. Becca rolled over and climbed up Mr. Brown's back, pressing her breasts into him as she reached around, her white hand seeking his cock and soon sharing it with Shawna's black hand.

Brown growled with lust. He looked over at his son. "I'll take these young things. You spend some time with your mother."

"She's not my mother," said Ty, grabbing her ankles, his cock a blur as it pistoned hard into the woman that had taken his virginity.

Brown kissed Shawna, then turned his head and kissed Becca. He laid down on his back. Shawna was the quickest. She straddled him, mounting his dick. Her body trembled as she lowered herself down the huge shaft, cumming around it as she hit the steel cock ring. Becca looked on jealously. "Straddle my mouth, gurl," ordered Brown.

Becca moved up by his head and swung her leg over him. She lowered her pussy into a tongue that she'd have sworn was as big as Jack's penis. Becca and Shawna locked fingers as both girls rode his cock or his tongue. "I'm cumming," moaned Becca unable to resist Mr. Brown's incredibly prehensile tongue.

"Me too," moaned Shawna.

"NO," groaned Kate as Tyson yanked his cock out while she was still cumming all over it. He smacked her ass until she rolled over on all fours. He was soon fucking her again at a pace that would have had her estranged husband ejaculating in ten or less strokes. The virile eighteen-year-old had morphed into quite the stud. "GIMME THAT BLACK COCK TY!" she screamed, cumming once again.

Shawna screamed. She sank down into Brown's lap as his cock jerked inside her filling, filling her with his hot seed. Becca leaned forward and hugged her, caressing her back as the black woman continued to orgasm.

"YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FILL ME UP TY!"

"Here it comes, mom," said Tyson pulling her ass into his cock as he buried it.

Kate's heart broke when he called her mom and she cried in joy as her orgasming vaginal muscles milked his cock for every drop of his seed. "I love you son," she moaned.

The three nude women laid contentedly panting on the bed while the men took turns pissing in the run down mobile home's lone toilet. "Shit! I gotta get home," said Shawna, noticing the time on a clock by the bed.

"Me too," said Becca.

The two teens switched places with the men, trying to clean up in the dirty bathroom. The two black men laid down on either side of Kate while the Shawna and Becca showered together scrambling to remove all traces of the Brown male's voluminous semen.

Shawna was still wet when she hurried back into the room. She grabbed her clothes and started dressing. Becca came into the room with her skirt on, pulling her top down over her bare breasts. "I'll see you two home," said Ty. He kissed his new mom on the cheek as he climbed off the bed, strolling to his bedroom for his clothes.

The threesome left the trailer shortly thereafter. Both women were leaning into him as his arms were around their shoulders. Tyson smirked, thinking how popular he'd be when the guys saw he had two girlfriends. Plus, when Shawna and Becca started bragging on him, he expected he'd be getting a lot of pussy in the near future.

**********

Kate was grinning happily as she watched them leave through the window. Mr. Brown spread his legs as she returned to the bed, crawling between them. She started licking his spent shaft and it soon started to rise again. "Well that was interesting," she said, stroking, and licking his cock.

"Uh huh," grunted Brown.

Kate kissed the tip of his cock and climbed onto the bed, standing over him. She squatted guiding his huge cock towards her pussy. Her pussy engulfed his cock head as she slowly lowered herself down his shaft. "I think I love my new life," she said, feeling the weight of the piercings pulling down her erect nipples. She could see the edge of the spade tattoo on her arm. She could still feel her step son's powerful cock bringing her off and she could still feel Shawna's soft body in her arms. She could taste Mr. Brown's seed pouring into her mouth from Shawna's pussy. "I do love my new life," she repeated finally sitting in her lap.

Kate stared at him affectionately. Kate leaned forwards over her lover's body. She looked lovingly into his eyes and felt flutters in her stomach to see his eyes looking back with as much affection. "And I love you, Mr. Brown."

He smiled up into her face. "I love you to SLUT," he replied, a little surprised that it was true. He'd never thought he could love another woman after Tonya left him, but he loved Kate Howard. "And fuck it, call me Jerome."

Kate was crying tears of joy as she lowered her lips to Jerome Browns.

THE END