Sorority Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I thought you were talking about the prettiest girl in the pledge class last night, not me.” I said into my pillow.

“If this is about Lizzie, there is nothing going on between us.” He lay down on the bed and curled himself around me and put his arm around my waist. “You are the only one I want, Trish.”

“No,” I said weakly. “I have to see her at all of the pledge meetings and I refuse to feel like a traitor to my ‘sister’.”

“God, Trish, don’t you get it? I never chase after anyone, I don’t usually have to. But I don’t want Lizzie, I never have. It’s your dark eyes that caught my attention that night on the porch. Your beautiful curly hair, your dark brown skin…all of it drives me wild.

“ I wanted to dance with you this evening, and talk to you, and get to know you. I think that you are pretty amazing, did you know that?” He said softly as he nuzzled my neck.

I lay silent and listened to him breathe deeply then I asked softly.

“How did you know where I was?”

“Your roomate—“

“Allison told you where I was?” I turned over quickly and saw his eyes twinkle in what little light there was around us.

“She felt really bad about everything that has been going on. She came to the party and found me. I don’t think I was too hard to find, though. I was the guy at the bar chainsmoking and looking rather lonely.” I was hearing everything he said, but it was hard to focus when his forefinger was gently tracing the three Phis on the front of my shirt. I moaned a little as he stroked the swollen nipples that betrayed me and showed him just how much I enjoyed his touch. I swallowed hard when his hands slid under my shirt and glided over my stomach to touch my breasts. “I knew you liked me.” He whispered.

I didn’t answer, I just whimpered softly as he unhooked my bra. I helped him pull my jersey over my head and my bra down my arms and felt him squeeze my sensitive breasts gently. Sean pulled me on top of him and he lifted his head and licked at my left nipple and then the right. I moved my body down let my breasts graze his chest and hungrily kissed his full sensuous mouth. Our tounges slid silkenly over each other and the taste of Marlboros and Beam and Coke was as making my head spin. Like everything about this man, his taste was marvelous

I pushed my fingers through his thick hair and kissed his neck. Then I satisfied my curiosity from so many nights ago; I let the tip of my tounge trace the line of his jaw down then back up, then I gently nipped the smoother skin that was his neck. I felt his suprisingly soft hands drift over my back and to the waistband of my jeans. I sat up and unbuttoned my fly, then I stepped off of him to wriggle them down my hips and slide the rough fabric to the floor.

It had been awhile since I had any kind of loving and so far, Sean was doing a fantastic job of worshiping my body; but now it was time for me to do a little honoring of him. I sat my naked ass on the comforter and reached for the crotch of his jeans and was surprised to find that in the short time it had taken for me to disrobe he had taken his pants off too. Ridiculously, he still had his t shirt on, but was naked from the waist down. I chuckled softly and shivered as I climbed back into the narrow bed.


Sean hugged me to him and I ran my fingers down his side as far as I could then brought them back to his hard member and felt him quiver under my touch. “Hum. I knew you liked me,” I purred. He gasped when I wrapped my fingers around him and began to pump him slowly, lovingly.

“You probably shouldn’t do that,” he gulped. “It’s been awhile, and I might cum.”

I let him go and kissed him sweetly then giggled at the impatient sound he made when I rolled over onto my side and snuggled against him.

His erection poked my back and I sighed when he slid himself into me without warning. I fit over him like a glove, and I felt my essence flow past him and soak his pubic hair. He groaned happily and I allowed him several strokes before I pulled away, turned, and then reached over him and into the drawer under my bed. His tiny protest was stiffeled by him putting his hand between my legs and stroking my quivering pussy. It was hard enough for me to find what I was looking for in the dark, but it was doubly hard to find it when the best looking man I had ever been to bed with was fingering me all the way to orgasm! I let the climax roll through my body, and with a shriek I came all over his hand as he pushed his fingers inside of me, giving me something to clench. I was in heaven! I slumped against him for a few seconds and then I found what I was looking for. The only sound in the room was our mingled heavy breathing and the crinkling of foil.

As quickly as I could, I tore the foil wrapping off of the condom. With Sean’s help I rolled it down his penis then I strattled him anxious to feel him inside of me once again. I slid my body down onto him and I felt a scream bubble up past my lips. His cock felt amazing. I rode him, my hips undulating against him, my clit being ground between our bodies until my body couldn’t take it anymore and it shuddered with release. As my orgasm was released, I felt Sean tense beneath me and with cries that matched my own, he came too.

I climbed off of him once again and settled next to him feeling a little surprised when he gathered me into his arms. He rested his chin on top of my hair and breathed deeply, as if satisfied. I sat up and reached to the foot of my bed for a blanket and then pulled the cover puddled at our feet up and over us. I folded myself back into him and was quiet.

“Aren’t you going to say anything?” He asked after a dozen minutes of pitch black and no other sound but our breathing.

“No.” I said sharply. I was going to savor the after glow for as long as I could. I was still pretty sure that he was going to leave and chalk me up as just another conquest. My heart was already starting to break.

“Can I say something then?” I gave the tiniest of nods and held my breath while I tried to harden my heart. Here it came, the big goodbye.

“That was the most wonderful feeling in the world!” he gasped. “I have never felt this way about anyone before, and I hope you’ll want to see me again. Please, Trish.”

My heart soared and I started to sniggle. “I thought you were going to give me the big kiss off and run out of here.” Sean lifted my chin with his finger and kissed me slowly and sensually.

“I told you, I only want you.” He whispered. “And I never miss my mark.”

“So, I asked boldly as I gingerly touched his muscular stomach underneath his shirt and let my fingers wander to the coarse patch of hair under his navel and down to the thick rod that was starting to harden again. “Did I taste as good as I look?”

“You know,” he said. “We have to try again, because I didn’t get to taste.” Sean squeezed me tight and kissed me again, and the last thought I had before ardor swept me away, was that I needed to buy Allison a nice gift and give her a big apology. I owed her big time!

12