All Comments on 'Souvenir - Revenir Pt. 02'

by NicoleSix

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Not normally my type of story but this was highly erotic....

No cheating wife here, but a woman who wants a another baby and a husband and lover willing to help. Great story, well written and I look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
if i wake up

In these stories their love is always stronger, only a woman could write that crap, so if i wake up and find i could ever like these type of stories put a bullet in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some of the best-written sex on the site.

I mean, the blowjob itself is enough to sell the story!

Seriously - a great sequel to "It's Complicated"/"Souvenir-Revenir Pt.01"

I note that some other anonymous has such strong feelings about erotic literature that he wants someone to shoot him. Maybe he'll grow a pair and do it himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yes, all very good. But I want the next chapter when the kids start asking why they look NOTHING like their father. That would be the real consequence of this story. How do you explain to a kid that thier father was an ex-boyfriend from school who fucked the mother many times and then dumped her, she then got married to a man with no spine and their ex-boyfreind came along and then fucked their mother and they were the result. And the story wouldn't end there after this adventure the couple became swingers because the wife was never again satisfied with just the husbands cock, of course she still loved her husband and she never 'cheated' on him he was always there to watch her have sex with other people and he always got sloppy seconds or more depending on however many men the wife had. Yes great story for swingers and people with open marriages but need extra cock and extra pussy to stay happily married..

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
You know it's a good story when the Puritan Brigade comes out ...

... with their skirts swishing.

No, "anonymous" - it will never be necessary to tell the kids all the things that you seem bent on telling them. When the time comes (and if you were a parent - one with any sense - you'd know this) they'll simply tell the kids that they wanted children very much and were unable to have them without a sperm donor.

And then, later, if they choose to, when the children are fully grown, they can tell them that the donor was their close family friend, Chad.

Are you so hidebound in your petty moralisms that you don't think it's possible to adopt children and raise them as your own?

Pathetic.

This is a finely written, thoughtful story that respects the complexity of marital love and the drive to parent children with the one you love.

It's also sexy as hell.

You always know it's a good one when the whiners show up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First

Wrong Category should not be in Loving Wife's may be fetish or Gay Male

the husband in the story was Gay or at the very least Bi. straight men do not eat another guys cum. Girl you have some sick fancies !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Figures

this site is full of freaks , its free , easy to navigate , but its a haven for societal sexual rejects .................very sad . By the look of it also needs to be redesigned with more niche categories so the reader has a better choice and not " lump sum " things into one way to broadly interpreted area . Save a lot of problems .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Job

Sou,

Excellent job. I liked trhe pace and the characterizations best.

Matt

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
The story was well written.....

but unbelievable. I like to comment on stories and not comments, but this one has one by WEBOTHDO that I just have to ask for clarification on and get the authors take as well. One anon comment (yes, I hate "anon" as much as any one else but I ca see why they do it) broached the subject of telling the children. Has NicoleSix considered what may happen with the children later on? This would be a great sequel. As much as we hate to bring it up, what DO you tell the children?

WEBOTHDO takes the characteristic road of quasi-denial. Tell the kids they were adopted. If they do, many want to find their natural parents. What happens if the child developed something like bone cancer and needs a marrow donor and only mommy and uncle Chad can donate? Kids aren't stupid and contrary to popular believe they have a remarkable Bullshit Detector.

Also, contrary to popular conventional wisdom, kids, especially adults aren't all that forgiving at being lied to. They tend to lose trust in a parent(s) and want to know more about how they came into being. And real rifts between parents and child do develop and carry on for years. Uncle Chad isn't immune! He will get his comeuppance as well.

I can say this because I was adopted and it was never hidden from me. But, it wasn't until I was 26 and had return from Vietnam and the Army that I received a call from a sheriffs deputy announcing that he was my brother. I subsequently found I was one of 11 children. And I, like all of us, even though we loved our adoptive parents, were still very angry and hurt at what had been taken from us. So, I know a little about this.

I don't really see how this will strengthen a marriage as depicted in the story, either. I know when I was divorced, my ex told me she wanted to have another child with her then husband. I had to face the fact that it wouldn't happen (it didn't) because the parenting and birth of a child is a uniquely personal and binding experience.

Lastly, the flip comment about the Puritan Brigade was uncalled for. The fact is you have the Puritan's to thank for your being here. And the supposition that other comments may stem from a more stringent set of values than yours doesn't necessitate name calling.

But, back to the story, the fact it drew this kind of polarization (so prevalent in the US today) shows that it was well written enough to bring emotions to the surface.

So I say , Good Job!

Regards,

C

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Liked it

Until u had Ben eat chads drippings, no, not gonna happen. I can go with chad as a DNA doner, a baby made from old love instead of a turkey Bastet, but why is the hubby now snacking on another guys cream??? I'll guarantee you that only some of us don't care if their wife has our cream on her lips for a post BJ kiss, most guys, not so much. I seriously doubt (speculate) that most guys eat their wives out after cuming in their pussy. I will if I'm still reved up, he'll she's the one that will try to stop me.. Interesting?? On the other hand she has no problem with deep kissing after I eat her to orgasm.. My lips coated with her tasty pissy flavors. Yummy, well I think she's going to get the boner alarm clock tomorrow. But I digress, you write well, look forward to your next story.

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
Really well written

--I thought you explained the situation and the characters beautifully. Well done.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
i agree

This is a loving wives story. It has the relationship as a main focus. I think many of us who get upset at other stories with cream pie and cuckholding, object to the focus on control and humiliation. These should move those stories into non-c/c, BDSM or (perhaps best) fetish. But some authors drop them in LW. Maybe they do it because they don't want to think of it as fetish, I don't know. But this story is on the right place. And it was well written. Thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I could see a couple wanting another child would do what this couple has done.

A very well written story with a sound storyline. Believable characters and very erotic sex scenes.

I would think if a couple wanted a child strongly enough, the actions of these two would be considered mild.

Thanks for the good read.

1jbm1jbmover 13 years ago
Very good story

Hi,

I enjoyed this story. Hot, sexy and to the point.

I have often thought this would be the best way to donate sperm and wonder why so many couples pay thousands to try to make it happen, when most have friends who would gladly donate this way.

Aside, this is a good sexy story and I enjoyed and am still horny.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

tres chaud!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A GREAT STORY

A GREAT STORY,

yes, it was a story, and got a lot of negative comments.

but i would guess this happens in real life. but then we

never hear about that.

SirenSeekerSirenSeekeralmost 13 years ago
Outstanding!

You write extremely well and captured both the sexuality and the emotions in this type of scenario. Well done!

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 12 years ago
That'll Be the Day

"It's Complicated" & "Souvenir 2" reminded me of the film "That'll Be the Day" and its sequel "Stardust". That'll be the Day was a very satisfactory film & I liked the way that it was left to the film viewer's imagination as to what happened after the film ended.

Unfortunately, the sequel Stardust came along a year or two later, re-writing what was written in my head; the main character now no longer rode off into the sunset. Stardust would have been a fine film, if only it wasn't related to That'll Be the Day

Well, it's the same here with "It's Complicated" (forget about Souvenir Pt1) & Souvenir Pt2. I preferred Ben's possible ignorance of his wife's infidelity, him, Susan & Chad riding off into the sunset, their futures unknown, with just a hint of what was in store for them.

Trying to think of Souvenir 2 as a separate story and not a sequel, it had its moments. Unlike a previous commenter, I rather enjoyed Ben eating Chad's cum (it's my cruel, perverted mind, lol!). He should have suffered at least some angst though. Instead, it was too nicey-nicey

To her eternal credit, Nicole has one classic behind her, so I hope she keeps on writing. Three stars

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I think the first part was excellent, but the second not excellent for me. It is not too good thing the sperm donor to bring to the family, because he wants to join the family life in the future. Succesfully you do not write any creampie eating which is not my taste at all (not erotic disgusting for me).

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
BTW Escimocs in Greenland from the XVIII- XIX Century,

The Escimo husbands oblidged their wives to gether DNA from the whalers (to mend the genetical pool against the inbreed).

Similar stories from Polinesia from the XVIII Century.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Youth in Asia?

Didn't someone write a story about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lost

you lost iyour way in part 2. you went from need to sick chuck husband.

part one was sick in the eating his own cum also.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Great story many issues to argue but well written

The story was very well written. The issues in this story are in the extreme and quite remarkable. Ben has the biggest issue, and discounting morality there comes the deep philosophical concerns of purpose in life love to one's spouse and the traditional meaning of marriage. Ben is very educated, intelligent and a loving husband and father. The fact that he wanted his wife breeded not only once but twice is beyond traditional thinking to say at the bare minimum. The critical thinking in my own assessment of Ben as a story character is motivation. Why had Ben wanted his wife to have sex and what was he to gain from it all. Was Ben a freak wanted to see his wife have sex for the sake of a fetish or was he truly saturated with love and goodwill for the object of his love and devotion. Ben could be judge very harshly if motivated strictly on the basis of being a sexual pervert if he was simply just satisfying a freaky sex thing with his wife for nothing more than getting his rocks off. Now,if he did it out of an exclusive expression of love and devotion out of love for his wife and unfruitful marriage it becomes a more complicated problem.When it comes to Chad as a character, things are clear and simple he wrong involving himself with a married woman under any circumstances although I have met any guys in normal health who pass on the opportunity presented to Chad given his sexual orientation and not being in a relationship himself. Although, he doesn't get a complete pass but he there is plausibility in his joining the circle. Now the woman in the story, I really feel an anger and a love for her at the same time.She is presented as a good homemaker and excellent mother so it is not an easy call. She loves Ben and David her son. What makes it even easier on judging as the author's presentation of this character is she only had sex with Chad for the purpose of propogation. In modern day morality she has a half chance of being judged much less harshly than if she a woman who was actively gangbang on a weekly basis not knowing who the father of her offspring was. I took the story very seriously which may not have been the intent of the author but I was moved by the dilemma.

Thank you Nicole for a well written story which was very well constructed.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

I guess turning him into a cuck was the only way to make this story work.

"The movie finally ended and I wrapped my arms around my two men." Chad is now apparently on equal footing with Ben. The end statement is wishful thinking. She won't be able to go long without it happening again, and neither will he.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

so the cuck gets to pay while the whore gets to play, wow that sure was a big difference. either story she is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Same old" garbage from this author.

Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Even Better than Sounenir,

I gave "Souvenir" a 5. This is even better. Susan his less love and more lust for Chad this time, so she's less lkely to leave Ben for Chad.. Plus this time husband knows and gets a creampie!

Old Jag

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I'm glad I stumbled across "It's Complicated" and then found "S - R."

Pt. 2 was written in virtually perfect style and the author also wrote/painted very vivid images that allowed me to imagine/picture everything that was going on. It is the kind of writing that, when I see/hear something that reminds me of the story, I might recall that it was a movie rather than a Lit. story.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
This changes...

This change totally the first story: In this she has the husband cumplicity...

griz375griz375over 9 years ago
So I don't get it....

Husband is sterile but wants kids & so lets/encourages wife to get pregnant w/ former BF. BF & Hubby are friendly plus wife produces 2 healthy little tads for her & Ben to rear - the fact she enjoyed being w/ Brad is evil how? There's no cheating or cuckolding - Ben's in on the thing all the way & in fact seems to derive considerable pleasure from the three-way hook up.

Seems the big loser is Brad - he doesn't get to participate in raising the kids.

OK - WAIT! I get it! She enjoyed getting impregnated (with Ben's complicit participation) so that's why Anonymous thinks she's an evil whore!

Get your heads out of your asses! It's a story! And not a bad one either.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 8 years ago
Another excellent grasp of a reality issue that affects many couples

Excellent story. Husband realises he cannot have children but both he and wife want one (or two). Pushes his wife to have sex with ex BF for sole purpose to get pregnant.

Eventually they both want another child. He logically decides it would be best with same "donor". The opportunity is grasped. If it went on for weeks and weeks of sex it would be a different story completely.

Nicole, you have a great grasp of situations that COULD take place with many couples. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cum-fest !!!

Part one was great ! Who doesn't love a good story where want meets need ? The couple get a kid , the wife also get to cum again with the old flame and the husband gets sloppy seconds with the old boyfriend getting and giving ! The second story is added need with wife wanting to cum with the old flame while getting another child with the hubby finding his newest kink of eating someone else's cum as it drips out of his wife's well shared gapping pussy. The the old boyfriend waits to recharge so he can fill her again !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STAR GEMi

See my comments on Pt. 01.

I don't care for cuck or wife sharing stories (husband sharing is OK -- yeah, yeah -- hypocritical, inconsistent, and all), but in this case, will make an exception. She was shared for a purpose. Once the purpose was achieved, no continuing on. No humiliation or sidelining someone. Everybody got what they wanted. Same effect as artificial insemination, except a heck of a lot cheaper and more fun.

No harder to inform the kids as they grow up than adoption -- whether it's telling them that there was a sperm donor, or much later introducing them to their donor/dad.

I like these voluntary, agreed natural insemination stories. This one was at or near the top of the ones I've read.

Paul in Oklahoma

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 5 years ago
I loved it.

Simple - I thought the story worked - the background was integral to the story working - it was just a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Double Yawn

Just worn out cuck fodder. Again, not worth a one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another GREAT story by NicoleSix!

What is wrong with these Anonymice who find fault? They were invited not to read if if they were turned off by a wonderful woman who wants children, making love with a man she cares for?

Your storytelling ability is marvelous, Nicole, I hope to hear more from you.

I'm not able to log in to LitErotica, but my bio is at https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=873051

Gary13

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If ever there was STORY THAT DESERVED A 5 RATING THIS ONE IS IT

SIGNED READER OF MANY STORIES

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Very unique and insightful story. Thanks for sharing it. Well done.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

To those who think this is beautiful...think of the kid. Who would someday find out it was just part of a game and it's "parents" are assholes who would play such a game. The day comes when the kid leaves home and never comes back. It (he or she) doesn't want its own kids exposed to such stupidity. Nothing wonderful about this story at all.

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964over 1 year ago

I did comment on the original story about a similar affect of these characters. This followup story is better than what I suggested, and of course I hadn't realized that this story existed before made my comment. 5/5 for a well written story, and the story line was on que for non cuckolding, no hidden cheating, and accomplishing the intended results. But I wonder if Ben would ever want repeated performances for his fetish?? Thank you Nicole.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding! Hot and tender at the same time. Would have loved to have read about the pos preg test and her swelling belly. The excitement of the sonogram that told them they were getting a girl.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The female writer is actually so disgusting.. hiding behind a veneer of a faithful wife in real life! It’s funny she says in her bio.. all my kids belong to my husband! … just the reason for hubby to have a DNA check!! There’s never smoke without fire!! Must have been fucking others through out her marriage!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Selfish parents… still not grown up enough to understand that conception is not a game! I pity the kids though!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like the story a lot. Not sure why people get all weird about a fiction story. Think about the kids? How about all of the kids that are put up for adoption in real life? At least in this fantasy story it seems they are wanted and cared for by a biological parent and adoptive parent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous