Souvenir - Revenir Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers

Blowing Ben sluttishly on the bedroom floor only made me hornier and so I made him fuck me that night after David was safely in bed. I was probably more aroused by bedtime that I have ever been before. I reached orgasm within a minute of sliding my body down onto Ben's cock. Having already come once that afternoon, he lasted as long as I cared to ride him. I rode him until I was literally sore. That left me satisfied for a couple days.

Thursday night I found myself thinking ahead to the next day. Chad was due to arrive in the afternoon. I was nervous about a lot of things. How would he and Ben get along now with our shared history? How would he react to David? Would he be at all possessive?

Underlying my practical concerns was the sexual tension of the situation. I was trying to avoid the question of whether I planned to do anything with Chad again, and I was studiously ignoring what my erotic dream from Monday night was telling me. Especially I didn't want to think about the logistics of it. Really, how would anything happen again between us since we would be all together under one roof?

On Friday morning David helped me make up the bed in the guest room by running off with the pillowcases and losing them. By the time we hunted them down and finished vacuuming and dusting it was nearly lunch. I fed David and put him down for a nap. Then I curled up with a book for a little down time of my own.

I must have dozed off, because I awoke with a start to the sound of car doors slamming in front of the house. I got up and walked to the front door. Peeking out, I saw Chad paying off his cabbie and collecting his bag. He checked the house number against a scrap of paper in his hand and walked up to the door. I opened it.

Chad smiled as he saw me. I felt a surge as I looked into his eyes again. It was a rush of nervousness, excitement and even lust I suppose. I invited him in and offered him a cup of tea. He settled on a stool in the kitchen. It felt like we had just parted, our conversation picked up with the casual feel of old friends. It was hard to believe that we had not seen each other in over three years.

We talked and caught each other up on things. Chad was sharing a funny anecdote about a former army lieutenant teaching corporate executives how to be leaders when I heard a small voice behind me. "I'm wake Mommy!"

David walked into the kitchen trailing his blankie. He spotted Chad and grabbed my leg, holding me tight. "David, this is Chad. He's a friend." I told him.

David peered around my leg. "Hi!" he said before he buried his face against my thigh.

Laughing I looked up at Chad to find an expression of wonder on his face. Chad crouched down and smiled, looking at David face to face. "Hi, David. What would you like to do this afternoon?" he asked.

"He likes to go to the park before dinner." I suggested.

We had a lot of fun at the park. David was fresh from his nap and in a good mood. Chad played well with him, leading him all over the play structure. Once I realized that they were fine together I sat back on a bench and just watched them. David was climbing a series of steps to a landing on a wooden play structure. Laughing he jumped into Chad's waiting arms. "Again, again!" he called with glee as Chad set him down on the ground.

Watching Chad with David was...arousing. I know that seems like a strange thing to say but the truth is that nothing puts me in the mood for sex like watching Ben being good with his son. Watching Chad was having a similar effect.

As the early spring shadows lengthened across the playground I signaled to the boys that it was time to go home. David helped me make dinner, and Chad helped me clean up David's messes. Dinner was ready shortly after Ben got home.

Over dinner, Ben and Chad got into an animated conversation while I cut up David's dinner and got him to eat. I watched them, more as a spectator to their conversation than a participant. Given our shared history it was a marvel how well they got along.

And what about me? All that had happened before had never shaken my love for Ben. But could a woman love two men? Or were my feelings for Chad merely infatuation and lust?

We lingered long over coffee after dinner while David played with his matchbox cars under the table. I looked under the table to tell him it was bedtime and found all of his cars lined up nose to tail. Ben and Chad were in another discussion so I took David up to bed.

I came back to find that the men had cleared and stacked the dishes. We retired to the living room where I drew all the blinds. Chad was relating some stories of his time in the army to Ben. I'd heard some of this story before, so I found my mind wandering.

I'd been a little horny all day, which I had been mostly trying to ignore. Now that I was sitting with Ben and Chad I had a lot to think about. The central fact was that I was about to ovulate. I loved my son and I yearned for a second child. I had a strong urge to couple with Chad once again, as I simply had to admit to myself. It was crazy to sit with the man I loved and feel this lust for another.

Chad's cell phone rang, and he apologized and excused himself to take a call that he assured us he simply could not ignore. I snuggled up against Ben. Feeling bold, I decided to get things out in the open.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked him.

"I want to watch you with him." He replied

I thought this over. At almost any other time in my life if you had asked me if I would ever do this, I would be sure the answer was no. My mind started to replay my erotic dream and I started to form the craziest idea. Without saying a word to Ben, I reached down and grasped his cock through his pants.

He was already rock hard, which didn't surprise me. His arousal did make me feel more confident to take the next step. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped him. Then I pulled his hard cock out into the open. I slipped from the couch to kneel before him.

I held his warm cock in my hand and swirled my tongue about the head. He gasped at my first touch and then moaned appreciatively as I engulfed his length in my mouth. I sucked him slow, mostly teasing the underside of his cock with my tongue and only occasionally taking his length into my throat.

I stopped fellating Ben for a moment to remove my shirt and bra. My breasts fell free and I felt my nipples harden as they were exposed to the cool air in the living room.

Then, alternating hands, I slowly tugged my skirt and panties down to my knees. Ben's eyes were wide as he watched me pull my skirt free from my legs. Naked, I pulled off Ben's pants before leaning forward again to take his cock between my lips again.

I sucked him for a while, and suddenly I felt a new pair of hands touch my body. Chad had returned and was behind me. Next I felt the slender hardness of a finger run the length of my slit. I was very wet and slippery. The feel of his touch as he ran his fingertip all around my slick folds was electrifying. After several minutes Chad's hand stopped and I felt and heard him move away for a moment.

There was a brief rustling and suddenly two large hands grasped my hips. I felt something very big and very hard bump against my vulva. I had not seen Chad at all since I started sucking Ben's cock, and the experience of having this seemingly anonymous stranger mounting me from behind while I serviced my husband was exhilarating.

The tip of his cock slipped between my lips to find my vulnerable opening. I groaned with my mouth full of my husband's penis as Chad's fat cock slowly spread my cunt wide and filled me with solid flesh. He penetrated me in a single, slow thrust until his hips pressed against my ass and the tip of his cock nudged my cervix.

Oh, God did he feel good. Kneeling before my husband and sucking his cock as he watched Chad fuck me was the nastiest, sluttiest and most erotic thing I had ever done. Chad started to work his cock in and out of me with a steady rhythm. Almost immediately I felt an orgasm building.

I had to stop sucking Ben as my first orgasm slammed into me. It was so intense that I simply knelt panting, loosely grasping Ben while I felt ripples of pleasure radiate from my pussy.

When it eased, I resumed sucking Ben with vigor. The sight of Chad pounding into me from behind doubtless was spurring him on. I started to take him deep into my throat, timing my actions with each deep thrust from Chad into my pussy. It was just as I had imagined in my dream, servicing these two men with my body like a willing slut.

I felt Ben tensing up in his thighs and butt and I knew he was going to come. I was almost desperate to taste him. I sucked him deep over and over until he tipped over the edge. My fingers were wrapped around his shaft and I could feel the passage of each pulse of semen through my grip moments before it spewed onto my tongue.

When Ben stopped coming, I slipped his cock out of my mouth. Despite being careful I felt semen running down my chin. I looked him in the eyes while noting that he had given me the biggest load I could ever remember. Ben must have been intensely aroused by our three way fuck to shoot so much cum. I swallowed his huge thick load while he watched. Then I pulled him to me and kissed him so that he could taste it too.

Chad had pulled out of me for a moment as I had risen to kiss Ben. When we finished, I turned back to him and gently pushed him back, urging him to lie down on the floor. Chad's cock was large and stiff, and it gleamed with my wetness.

As my husband watched from the sofa behind me, I knelt over my lover and grasped his thickness in my hand. I slid my hand up and down him twice, loving the smooth and slick feel of his cock coated with my juices. Then I placed the tip of him at the mouth of my vagina.

I lowered myself onto him and groaned with pleasure when I bottomed out. I was primed to come and he felt delicious as he filled my needy pussy. I started to rock my hips, fucking myself on his body. I came over and over, crying out with my release each time.

I have no idea how long we fucked, but finally it was enough. I stopped, satisfied and wet with perspiration. "I want you to come now." I whispered to Chad.

I lay back on the carpet and spread my legs, inviting Chad to mount me. In the moment before he did, I noted the state of my body. My wetness was smeared all over my pussy and thighs. My pussy lips were engorged and hanging full and loose from my body. I was the picture of wanton lust.

Then Chad was between my thighs and his hardness was buried inside me once more. As he rocked against me I could feel my slickness between us, allowing his skin to slide easily against mine. He began to thrust harder and faster and I could hear his breathing quickening.

I looked around and found Ben sitting on the couch. Our eyes met as I felt Chad's cock swelling inside me. 'My husband is going to watch me being inseminated.' I remember thinking. I felt a flash of fear at the same time I became excited. I wanted a baby, but I was afraid to be doing this before Ben.

Chad gave a shuddering groan and pressed himself as deeply as he could. I felt his cock throbbing strongly inside me, jetting pulse after pulse of his fertile seed against my cervix. As Chad came, Ben gave me a small smile and I smiled back at him. As I lay on the floor and let Chad impregnate me, the feeling of his thick cum filling my pussy felt incredible to me.

After he came, Chad lay with me for a while until his cock had fully deflated and dribbled the last few drops of his seed into me. Then he pulled his soft cock out and sat on a nearby chair. I rose up and went to my husband. Ben was leaning back on the sofa.

I knelt over him and he pulled me close. We kissed tenderly for a long time while we cuddled on the couch. At some point during this, Chad left the room to give us some private time together.

After a quarter hour or so, I suddenly felt a renewed flood of wetness in my pussy and I realized semen was starting to drip from my vagina. I started in Ben's arms and he asked me what was wrong.

"I just need to go to the bathroom." I told him.

Ben surmised what I was talking about and I caught him looking down at my pussy. I had apparently opened the floodgates when I moved and cum was flowing from my hole and dripping onto Ben's cock and balls. This was when I noticed that Ben was hard again.

Ben pulled me down onto his lap and his cock slipped into my pussy. I was so wet and loose I only slightly felt him enter me. He started to guide me up and down on him, fucking me steadily.

"Oh, you are so wet baby." He murmured into my ear.

"I know." I told him. "Fill me up, fill me with your cum." I urged him.

Ben fucked me for several minutes before he suddenly started to come. He simply held my body tightly in his arms while his cock throbbed inside my vagina. When he finished we were both completely spent.

My pussy was really coated in semen by then, with my trimmed bush matted with cum and starting to stick to me in places. More cum leaked from me and dribbled down my leg as I picked up all of our clothes and headed into our bedroom. I turned on the shower and threw the clothes in the hamper.

Ben joined me in the hot stinging spray and we soaped each other up.

"Are you OK?" I asked him seriously. I studied his face for any sign of jealousy.

"Never better. I love you." He told me.

I gave him a sweet and tender kiss and we started to rinse.

Once out of the shower we finished our preparations and climbed into bed. Ben seemed to fall asleep quickly but I lay awake thinking for a while. I would have expected to feel embarrassed and conflicted, but I hadn't. The confidence and love of the two men had simply erased my doubts and allowed me to revel in the eroticism of our lovemaking.

Just before I fell asleep my thoughts turned to the millions of sperm now in my womb. Would I conceive another child?

The next morning I busied myself getting David dressed and everyone fed. After breakfast we all headed downtown. Ben and I have a family membership to most of the best museums in Chicago and we all felt that a visit to the Shedd Aquarium would be a good way to spend the day.

David loves to watch the fish and can be entertained for hours running from tank to tank to watch the colorful creatures. When his attention finally waned we took him to the big tanks for the dolphin show.

Afterward Ben took David to the bathroom leaving Chad and I to stare at the huge Beluga Whales. For a few moments the area was empty of people.

"Is everything....?" Chad started. I grabbed his hand, silencing his question.

"It's fine." I assured him. He stared at me for a few more moments and I knew what he was thinking. "I was thinking we would do it again tonight, one more time." I told him.

We ate a late lunch together downtown and then David got his nap in the car as we drove back home. Once home, Ben and Chad took David out to the park while I went shopping for groceries to make dinner. Once they came home we all watched a movie together in the living room.

Finally it was evening and I asked the men to all help me prepare dinner. I pan fried a blackened Halibut to have with some fried potatoes. Ben whipped up a remoulade for the fish while Chad and David put together a salad. We all had another lovely dinner together.

"Say goodbye to Mr. Chad." I told David when it was his bedtime. "He will have to go for his plane before you even get up in the morning." I told him.

"Bye bye." He said seriously before I took him to go to sleep.

That evening the three of us sat together and watched a movie. I tried to pay attention to the plot but I found myself thinking about the men I was with. I was enflamed with horniness and I knew that this was definitely the weekend of my ovulation. I wanted to be fucked. I re-crossed my legs and noted the dampness in my pussy.

The movie finally ended and I wrapped my arms around my two men. "Take me to bed you two." I told them. Ben chuckled and they both stood up. Together we walked into our bedroom.

Once there I embraced Ben and started kissing him passionately. My hormones were still running rampant and I was burning with desire despite the intense fucking I'd gotten the previous evening. I started pulling Ben's clothes off. As I did, Chad grasped me from behind and started to undress me as well.

Once we were naked, I looked to Ben to see what he would do next. "Would you sixty-nine me?" Ben asked. This was not what I expected, but I readily agreed anyway.

Ben walked over and lay back on our king bed. His cock jutted up proudly from his groin and I licked my lips as I walked over to him. I crawled atop his prone form and licked the purple head. As I opened wide to take him in I settled my hips lower until my pussy contacted his lips.

My pussy was already engorged with my arousal and I was soon in heaven from Ben's tongue running up and down my slit. I started to hum with pleasure as I sucked his cock, knowing how much he loves the buzzing vibrations. As we nuzzled each other I felt the bed shift slightly with the weight of Chad joining us.

Chad grasped my hips with both hands and gently urged me to raise up a bit from Ben. He then slipped forward and I felt the head of his cock burrowing between my puffy lips. Ben must have grabbed a pillow and shoved it under his head because he was able to get his tongue back in contact with the hood of my clit.

As my husband ran his tongue over my throbbing nub, my lover pressed against me to impale me on his thick cock. I groaned with pleasure around Ben's cock as Chad slid steadily into my wet hole once again. I felt so full and so aroused I knew I would be coming in just moments.

The two worked on me steadily until they brought me to a shattering climax. After my first, I took stock briefly. I realized that Ben was lying right at my pussy, watching Chad's hard cock spreading me wide and sliding into me over and over from mere inches away. The only thing preventing Ben from coming in my mouth was probably my own distraction. I was being fucked so well that I was giving him a lousy blowjob.

I soon stopped thinking about all this and just let myself go with the pleasure of the act. Chad demonstrated his usual staying power as he fucked me through an incredibly long series of intense orgasms. Finally I begged him to come. "Come inside me Chad! Fill me with your cum! Fill me up!" I begged him.

Chad started pulling me back against him roughly, jabbing his cock into me as hard as possible. He moaned and then grunted that he was coming. Then he froze with his cock buried inside me. I felt the familiar sensation of him pulsing his thick seed into me. Once again I received his load with elation, hoping that he was giving me another baby.

Chad finished inseminating me and abruptly pulled his cock out. I looked before me to find Ben's still hard cock waving before my face. I was suddenly possessed by a strong desire to taste his cum. I wanted to feel him ejaculate into my willing mouth. I resumed sucking Ben with fervor.

As I did, Ben pulled my hips back down until I was pressed against his lips once again. He resumed licking my pussy, this time with a gentle slowness that matched my mood after the rough fucking I had just received. Ben ran his tongue around my outer lips for a while before slowly working his way back towards my center. I felt myself responding, building slowly towards a new climax.

Finally I started to hum around Ben's cock once again as I was getting really close. Wetness flooded my pussy anew, and I was dimly aware that this was Chad's semen flowing back from my vagina. I thought Ben might be repulsed, but instead it seemed to turn him on.

Ben suddenly grabbed my hair and pressed me to suck him urgently. Then he came in my mouth. His cock gave a strong jerk and my mouth was suddenly filled with semen. The familiar taste in turn set me off. I came with my mouth full of semen, almost whimpering with my release on Ben's lips.

NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers