Souvenir - Revenir Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers

Once again we were all spent. We each quietly completed our toilet for the night and Chad started to gather his clothes to go to the guest bedroom. I stopped him at the door. "Sleep with us, Chad." I suggested. With a man on either side of me, I cuddled up against Ben and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up when I heard the faint sound of Chad's cell phone alarm beep once. It was time for him to get up for his flight. Ben slept next to me. I felt Chad stir as he prepared to climb from our bed.

I reached over and stopped him before he could get up. He looked at me for a moment before understanding what I wanted. He rolled between my opened thighs. "For luck." I whispered to him as I felt his cock enter my sore pussy.

Chad fucked me with a slow, gentle rhythm that morning. I lay back and just enjoyed this feeling as I thought and hoped for the baby to come. After a while I felt him tense up and then he was spilling his seed into me. For the last time I was being inseminated by my lover, and I wanted to remember the feeling.

Chad kissed me and then climbed from the bed. I gave him five minutes to gather his things and then I pulled on a robe and met him at the door. "So I guess this is goodbye." He told me.

"I guess so. But I'll let you know either way." I told him. As for me, I think I already knew. I was just hoping it would be a girl.

Chad left me then to go to his cab. We see him from time to time and he loves to see pictures of our two children. Ben and I are even closer and more open after our wild sexual adventure, though I doubt we will ever repeat it.

NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers