Special Inducements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad smiled down at me and whispered, "You look wonderful tonight, Sissy!"

I blushed and softly said, Thank you -- I feel wonderful!"

"Sweetie," he added, "from now on instead of 'fiance' you will say 'my darling husband', do you understand?"

My heart fluttered with happiness. "Yes, my darling husband!"

When he led me back down the aisle I felt all eyes on me. Everyone was smiling -- quite a few were laughing -- I was thrilled that our guests were as happy as I was.

There were twenty-five invited guests, and most of them were my dear employees from the dealership, and it meant sooo much to me to hear their laughter and their shouts of congratulations:

"You make a beautiful Sissy!" - "Pink is your color, you Sissy!" - "Hey Sissy, I can't wait to see you in your bra and panties!"

There were four women together at the end of the aisle. Wives of salesmen. Brad had warned they were jealous of me, and they might say some nasty things.

"My God, what a little sissy-faggot!" - "I hear he's got such a tiny dick being a sissy comes naturally to him!" - "What a disgusting little sissy-queer!"

Thru it all, my darling husband squeezed my hand for reassurance. I could see he was smiling with love and pride.

***

My darling husband led me into the house. A man I didn't know was sitting at the dining room table with papers neatly stacked before him.

My darling husband had me sit beside the man while he remained standing.

"Sissy?" said Brad.

"Yes, my darling husband?" I responded.

"This is Earl, the company attorney," he explained. "Before we join the reception outside, there are some papers you need to sign."

"Oh, okay, what are they?" I asked.

Brad leaned over and kissed me on the lips. My heart began pounding.

"There is no need for you to worry your pretty little head about them -- I know what they mean - just sign where Earl tells you to sign, do you understand?"

"Yes, my darling husband," I replied still gasping for breath from his wonderful kiss.

The man shoved the first paper before me and gave me a pen and showed me where to sign.

I became confused. My darling husband understood my hesitation.

"Sissy, sign your maiden name -- 'John R Evans' okay?"

"Ohhh, yes, thank you, my darling husband!" I breathed a sigh of relief and signed the first of what seemed like a dozen papers.

When it was over, my darling husband helped me to stand and led me a few feet away from the man and whispered in my ear:

"Sissy, you understand we have an 'open marriage' right?" he asked.

"Well yes, my darling husband," I replied.

"...and I am going to love watching you with other men...but there is one thing I didn't mention -- the very thought of you servicing a man while we are in separate rooms drives me absolutely crazy with lust for you!"

"Oooooo, I didn't know that, my darling husband...I love you so much I will do anything to make you happy!" I said.

"I know, and you WILL, sweetie...here is what I want you to do now...take Earl to our bedroom -- strip to your bra and panties - get on your knees and take out his cock -- then give him your best blowjob, okay sweetie?"

The thought of a strange man's cock in my mouth made my clitty hard as a rock.

"Ooooo, yes my darling husband...anything to make you happy, my darling husband!"

When you are finished with him, change into the outfit I have laid out on the bed, okay?"

"Yes, my darling husband!"

***

The moment I licked the man's flaccid penis clean of all his excess cum, he gave me a gentle shove and I fell backwards. He fixed his clothes in place and left me alone.

On the bed I saw the outfit my darling husband wanted me to wear. Huh? I thought. It was simply another pink bra and panty set.

This time though, they were the sheer, diaphanous fabric that feels so wonderful on my little clitty I can climax inside the panties without Brad ever having to touch me.

My lace panties never excite me as much as the ones I was now slipping up my legs...oooo, yes....

I fumbled behind my back with the clasp of the brassiere. I wondered if I would ever be able to fasten or unfasten it in one try.

I removed the lacy one and before I slipped my arms thru the straps of the sheer and smooth bra, I admired my little titties in the mirror on the wall.

I was proud how in such a short time, Brad had elongated my nipples to almost a full inch, and using a breast pump, had given me actual titties.

Yes, they were on the smallish side, I only needed a 32AA brassiere, but Brad loved them so much and I am happy if he is happy.

I saw Brad standing in the kitchen and went to him. He was naked except for his brief swim trunks. My heart skipped a beat staring at his muscles and sculpted chest.

Oh my God, I love this man sooo much!!

What I saw on the counter made me smile.

My darling husband put his arm around me and said, "It's time for another brownie, Sissy!"

I giggled like a girl and said, "Thank you, my darling husband!" and ate the brownie in three bites.

He led me to the sliding glass door leading to the pool area then stopped. I could hear the loud chatter of the guests outside. He took me in his arms.

"My sweet little Sissy," he began, "I'm going to give you a wedding night you will remember forever...would you like that?"

"Ooooooo, yes, my darling husband," I squealed with delight.

He kissed me and said, "Play with my cock, Sissy!"

I immediately snaked my hand inside the waistband of the swim trunks and caressed not only his manly penis but his large and swollen balls, too.

My tiny clitty stiffened, tenting out the sheer fabric of my panties.

"Sissy, do you love me?" he asked.

"With all my heart and soul, my darling husband!" I said gently stroking the length of his hardening cock.

"Sissy, do you trust me?" he asked.

"Ooooo yes, my darling husband...I trust you with my life!" I sighed.

The first wave of euphoria washed thru my mind. The wonderful effects of the brownies seemed to begin sooner and sooner.

"I am going to give you a special treat tonight, would you like that?" he asked.

"Oooooooo," I sighed as the waves of euphoria splashed thru my brain with more frequency. "Yes, my darling, I'd love it, my darling husband!"

"It would mean so much to me -- it would prove to me once and for all how much you really love me if..."

My breathing became labored. My clitty was throbbing.

"If what, my darling husband?" I sighed thru gulps of air.

"See the platform on the other side of the pool? And the lights and cameras aiming at it?"

"Oooooooooooooo...." was all I could say. The euphoric waves of pleasure in my head were so powerful I was rapidly losing concentration.

I knew what would come next: the overwhelming need to obey the voices I hear in my head.

"You are going to kneel on the platform, and one-by-one, you will suck-off all of the men here -- AND, you will suck their cocks as many times as they want...the best part is though, it will all be captured on our wedding video...and we will show the video at all of our dinner parties! Won't that be wonderful, Sissy?"

"Ohhhhhhh-yesssssssssssssss...."

I heard the sliding door open. The guests all seemed to stop talking at the same time.

He said, "Your 'darling husband' will go first - get on your knees, take out my cock and suck me off - , you little Sissy!"

"Ohhhhhhh-yessssssssssssssssss...thank you, my darling husband!"

My only concern while I was sucking my darling husbands cock in front of all of our guests was that I would prematurely shoot my load inside my panties before he climaxed.

No, I had another plan in mind!

EPILOGUE

I decided to bring Bradley to climax slowly. I wanted, no, needed, all of my ex-employees to believe he had truly converted me into a mindless and obedient, sissy-sex-slave.

I made a great show of kissing and licking his entire manly pole of flesh until it was glistening wet in the glare of the light above the sliding door.

When I heard Jimmy shout from the pool area "C'mon you little sissy, what are you waiting for - suck his cock!" I inwardly smiled and wet my lips and slid them over his velvety glans. I slowly moved my head back and forth over his hot flesh drawing as many inches as possible of his manhood into my mouth.

I decided I would somehow come up with a plan to get Bradley to teach me how to overcome my strong gag reflex so I could deep-throat not only his cock, but all the cocks I knew he would order me to suck in the future.

As I settled into a slow, languorous sucking of Bradley's wonderful cock, I had to fight back the tears of joy I felt welling in my eyes.

I am the luckiest man alive. Not many men get a second chance at life and I will take full advantage of mine.

I have been a very bad man far too long. I believe submitting to extreme degradation is my only path to salvation and redemption for the horrible acts I committed with countless number of boys for so many years. I will eagerly obey Bradley's orders and perform every humiliating act of indecency and perversion he desires of me.

My only hope is he doesn't tire of my submissive acceptance of his subjugation of me any time soon. I truly do love him and want to serve him for as long as he is interested in me.

His indifference would break my heart.

I vowed to myself weeks ago I would allow Bradley to shape me into whatever type of faggot he deemed I deserved to be.

I did my finest acting the night he showed me a pink bra and panty set and told me, "Sweetie, from now on you are going to wear women's underwear and you will love it!"

He didn't have to add "...and you will love it" - I had fantasized for years a strong man would force me into feminine undies and make me his sissy. I longed for the old days of being a total bottom.

I find no joy in being the boss. I hate ordering men and boys to do my bidding in both my business and personal lives. It is unnatural. I was born to obey and serve them, not the other way around.

The brownie I ate was giving me a very mellow buzz. They were only slightly stronger than my old cookies, but when I feel the pleasant fog settle in my head I begin to act like the brain-dead, sex-starved-sissy-slut I know Bradley expects from me.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him, and frankly speaking, it gives me the opportunity to be so uninhibited I lose myself in the sex and the most overwhelming orgasms I have ever experienced.

I bob my head back and forth faster. My tongue never leaves his hot flesh. I can feel his egg-shaped balls grow heavier in my small hand. I even make loud slurping noises for the benefit of all those watching me suck his cock.

I wondered if something was wrong. Should I be this happy while being humiliated and degraded before so many people?

I was well aware that Bradley's major had been forensic accounting. He is so smart and sharp I knew it wouldn't take him long to find the discrepancy's in my bookkeeping. My only concern was how would he proceed?

It was a gamble on my part. Would he turn me into the authorities, or devise a more ruthless and sinister payback?

I was lucky he chose the later.

When I finished signing all those papers for Earl the Attorney, it felt as though the weight of the entire world had been lifted from my shoulders.

It was another fine performance on my part. I knew what I was signing. Bradley seized control of not only the dealership, but the house and property, as well.

I am now free to be a good housewife. I will cook my darling husband all his favorite foods; keep the house spotlessly clean; and be a ravenous whore in the bedroom.

I will do my very best to keep him interested, but if he does tire of me, I do have an offshore bank account with enough money to last the rest of my life, but I don't want to think negative thoughts. I want him to use and abuse me for a long, long time.

Bradley began his ritual thrusting in-and-out of my mouth. That was my signal he was less than a minute from climaxing. An idea suddenly came to mind.

What would be more humiliating and demeaning than if Bradley pulls out of my mouth and cums all over my face in front of all these people? AND what if I could manage to shoot my load inside my panties at the same time?

I begin to rotate and grind my hips forcing my little clitty to rub harder against the sensuous material of the panties. Ooooooo, yesssssss....

When Bradley's rapid thrusts suddenly stopped, and I could feel his body tensing, I loosened my lips and slid my mouth from his cock. I stroked it with my hand and aimed it at my face.

The first long rope of his semen and sperm struck my forehead and that was when my own hard prick exploded inside my panties. I methodically targeted my entire face as we both came-and-came-and-came.

When our bodies finally came to rest, my face was covered with his thick and viscous man-cream, and the front of my panties were absolutely drenched.

I dared to look up at my darling husband. There was a quizzical expression in his eyes. He had always deposited his jizz in my mouth -- this was new for him.

I said to him, "I suppose you're going to make me wear your cum on my face all night!"

A small grin formed on his mouth. "Not only that, I'm going to encourage the others to cum on your face, at least once tonight!"

I smiled at him and he helped me to stand. He took my hand in his. I never felt so safe and secure and happy.

Suddenly a voice called out: "Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time anywhere, I present to you Mister and Missus Brad Perkins!"

The guests erupted in cheers, applause and a non-stop litany of sissy insults as my darling husband led me to the raised platform. I could only imagine what I looked like with his cum glistening on my face and my pink panties soaking wet.

He held my hand tightly until I was settled onto my knees. He looked down at me and mouthed the words "I love you."

"I love you, too" I said softly up at his handsome face.

When Bradley walked away I saw a line of men had formed behind him.

Jimmy was the first in line. He approached me with a somber expression on his face.

"I used to have so much respect for you...now look at you -- you're nothing but a sissy-faggot-bitch...what are you waiting for cunt -- take out my cock and suck it!"

His words took my breath away. Even though I had just ejaculated, my little clitty became semi-erect inside my wet pink panties.

"Yes sir," I replied and immediately obeyed his command.