Species Experiment - Sol III

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wriggled backwards through her insides, making her cum again and again. The sensation of it rubbing against her ass on the way out was making her gurgle and coo. The tentacle whipped out of her stretched ass and disappeared amongst a new flood of girl cum. Her asshole quickly squeezed closed again and she went completely limp.

"Guhh... ohhh..." Marla moaned weakly as she passed out.

"I'd call that a good test of her body. As stretchy as we had hoped and she's more than lusty. Let's send her back now and just observe." Fos smiled and nodded as she watched their unconscious captive.

"This should be fun." Bae chuckled.

*******

CHAPTER 3 - RETURN HOME

Marla stirred early in the morning. She snuggled against her pillow and pulled her blanket higher up. The motion made her moan loudly as a powerful twinge of pleasure coursed through her. She rolled onto her back and opened her eyes.

"What a pervy dream..." She mumbled, rubbing her head, "I need a shower."

She sat up and gave another moan, feeling an uncomfortable squeezing around her chest. It felt like a warm liquid was dribbling down her front. She stood up and there was a loud tearing of cloth.

"What?" She groaned, looking down. The room was too dark to make out very precise details. Rubbing her face again, she walked into the bathroom from her bedroom. When she flicked on the light, she almost screamed in surprise. "What... Who... That's... That's me."

In the mirror stood a tall, voluptuous blonde with enormous breasts and sensually round hips. Her pajamas were torn down the seams, barely holding together and there were stains down the front of her top, emanating from her breasts. Her hands nervously reached up and grasped her breasts, feeling their immensely increased size. Almost immediately there was a euphoric sensation up her body and a splurt of white liquid bubbled out from her nipples. She moaned as it splattered over the sink.

Her hands shaking now, she barely managed to drag off the tight top and the torn bottoms just fell apart when she tried to pull on them. Staring at her bare, goddess-like new form, she found herself incredibly aroused. She turned her hips and looked at her bigger ass. The shape and curve of it was something out of a porno.

A closer look revealed more changes. Her face was more feminine, her lips plumper and her eyelashes thicker. Her hair was curlier and it was bouncy and springy. She couldn't believe her eyes. Her body was so sensual, so... perfect. Whoever or whatever did this left no expense. Every bit of her body was sexier in every way.

Sinking back onto the toilet, she spread her legs and stared at her pussy. It was wet and shiny, completely bare of hair except for a sexy patch above it. Watching herself intently, she began to masturbate. Her fingers slipped in her pussy and she moaned happily. Her other hand touched her clit, drawing forth another spurt of liquid. Never in her life had she been this horny or even masturbated this lustily. Her body was burning up and her only thoughts were to try and cum as much as possible.

"Yes... Yes... More~!" Marla moaned, plunging her fingers in and out of her squelching wet hole. The orgasm jolted through her and she sprayed high in the air. More squirt than she had ever seen in her life sprayed from her cunt as she cried loudly. It splattered the mirror and rained down over the sink, filling the room with an even stronger scent of sex. She screamed and rubbed her clitoris, making her pussy shoot a bit more. "More... More! I have to have more."

She stumbled to her feet and climbed into the shower, quickly turning on the hot water. It splashed over her body and she moaned again, falling against the wall and scrabbling for something to hang onto. Pleasure surged through her body and she fell back in the tub.

Panting heavily, Marla scrambled to grab a large shampoo bottle. She pressed the bottom of it to her pussy and it slid easily into her wet hole. The size made her jerk and moan, her face spread in a wide smile of ecstasy. It pushed all the way up to the neck of the bottle and she sighed happily. The hot water splashing over her made everything feel that much better and milk leaked continuously from her nipples. Her left hand felt around quickly for another bottle.

Lifting up her pelvis, she managed to pin the bottle under her asshole and sink down on it. A new eruption of pleasure raced up her spine and made goosebumps bristle all over her body. The bottle stretched her ass wide open and it slid completely inside her. She cooed and rolled her crotch back and forth, pulling on her nipples lustily. Huge splurts of milk splashed her legs and ran down the drain.

Panting and gasping, she finally brought herself to another screaming orgasm. The bottle in her pussy was shoved out as a flood of juices sprayed forth, making her entire body thrash and jerk. She screamed and arched her back, pushing on the bottle in her ass eagerly. Her body reveled in the glow of the orgasm and she slumped in the tub, panting and trying to catch her breath.

"Sis? Marla, what's going on in there? I woke up to what sounded like a psycho murderer." Jenine asked outside the bathroom door.

"Jenine? Oh..." Marla smiled deviously, "I'm fine, give me a second. Hold on."

"It's alright, I just didn't know what was going on. Why were you screaming? Is Josiah in there?" Jenine hissed curiously.

"Nooooooohhhh... He's not." Marla tried not to moan too much as she pulled the shampoo bottle from her butt. She washed the bottles quickly and put them back on the shelf. Her hands were steadier after that last orgasm and she quickly turned off the shower and got out.

"Then what are you doing in there?" Jenine asked loudly.

Marla grabbed a towel and quickly dried as much as she could, running over her curvaceous new body. She rapidly tried to dry her hair and fluff it up.

"Sister, what are you doing?!" Jenine demanded.

Throwing the door open, Marla grabbed her sister's shoulders.

"Marla? Marla! What happened to you?!" Jenine asked frantically as she was dragged down the hall by her naked sister.

"Something wonderful!" Marla yelled, picking her up with ease and dumping her on her bed, "Get those clothes off!"

She grabbed Jenine's sleeping shorts and pulled, dragging them and her underwear off before she could stop her. Her sister's fuzzy brown pubes set off her libido again, driving her forward like a wild animal.

"Marla! Marla, stop! What're you doing?! Stop!" Jenine cried fearfully as Marla bore down on her.

She grabbed her sister's shoulders and kissed her forcibly, shoving her tongue in her mouth. Her sister fought and tried to escape, but was completely powerless under her bigger sister. Her resistance slowly diminished as she began to find Marla's kissing pleasurable. Her body began to warm and she felt a kindling desire inside her. She wrapped her legs around her sister's waist and began to kiss back. Her hands slid down Marla's sexy body, reaching her round ass. Her body began to yearn for her sister and she squeezed that ass roughly.

"Sister! Do it sister! Make me cum!" Jenine panted, playing with her sister's butt. Marla leaned up and her fingers found her sister's pussy. She began to play with it eagerly, drawing forth her juices. Jenine immediately moaned and grabbed the blankets beneath her. "You... You are so... sexy."

She licked Marla's engorged nipple and milk spurted over her face. She blinked in surprise and wrapped her lips around the nipple. Milk began to pour into her mouth and she hungrily drank it down. It tasted like the sweetest cream and it made her body tingle all over. Her pussy grew wetter and she moaned loudly at Marla's quickened fingering. She slid in another finger. Then another. And another. Much to both of their surprises, Marla managed to slide in all the way to her wrist, stretching her sister open wide.

"Ahhh! Marla! How are you doing that?!" Jenine cried loudly, shocked at the giant intrusion in her stretched cunt. She moaned out again as Marla clenched her fist and began to push in and out. Her delicious juices squirted everywhere as she was fisted by her sister. She didn't let up in the slightest, eager to see her sister cum like a fountain and she wouldn't have to wait long.

She pulled her fist out, stretching her wide around her knuckles. Her sister came happily, drooling down her cheek as her pussy squirted weakly on the bed. Jenine barely managed to raise her head once the orgasm had run through her. It had drained her of everything.

"Come on Jenine, don't go to sleep yet. I need it too." Marla said, smacking her sister's face gently. "Come on~! Don't do that! Nooo!"

Jenine nodded off, the fisting having been entirely too much for her nineteen year-old body.

"Damn it. I need more sex!" Marla cried out, jumping to her feet. She stomped across the room, pussy and ass dripping sexual juices with each step. From her closet, she managed to slip into a sweater and sweatpants, the only things big enough to fit her new body. She couldn't even hope to get on underwear, let alone anything else besides her stretchy clothes. Her crotch got soaked pretty quickly, but it didn't matter to her.

Josiah lived in the apartment building next door and if she had her way, he was going to fuck her until his cock was a bowl of gelatine. She hurried out of her apartment and sprinted down the hall, jumping into the open elevator. It closed and started to descend. As it headed down, she squirmed and jerked, her hands buried between her legs as she tried not to start masturbating before the elevator got to the bottom floor.

Down on the ground floor, she ran out the apartment and down the street. Into the other building and up the stairs, she passed dozens of people who gave her weird looks. A powerful scent of arousal and sex followed her as she raced up to the second floor and to Josiah's apartment. Without waiting for him, she just shoved the door open and saw him sitting on the couch watching television.

"Marla?" Josiah asked in confusion. He was only wearing pants and his thick black hair was a mess. She slammed the door and strode towards him. "Marla, what's going on?"

"Now. Have sex with me, now." Marla hissed, staring down at him with clenched fists.

"What?" He asked, sitting upright.

"FUCK ME NOW!" Marla screamed, shoving him back to sit on him. She pressed their lips together and kissed lustily. He waved his arms around, trying to get her attention while she kissed him. She only broke off to pull off the milk-stained sweater. Her huge breasts bounced free and he blinked in surprise. She kicked off her sweatpants and grabbed him by the belt, "Get these damn things off!"

She ripped his pants off his legs, half-dragging him on the floor in the process. He yelled in surprise and grabbed the back of the couch. His cock flopped free and her eyes were immediately locked on target. She shoved him back on the couch so that he was lying length-ways on it before she knelt by him and began sucking him off. Her Mouth and tongue worked like magic, making him get erect. He groaned in pleasure and pushed his head back.

"I want it." She cooed, letting go of his cock. Her body slid along his as she crawled up on top of him. Without missing a second, she sank down on his erect shaft, taking him all the way to his balls.

"Marla~! You... I... What... Ohhhh!" He moaned in pleasure, quite excited to feel her pussy clenching tightly around him.

"Ohhh... Bigger..." Marla whined, riding him wildly. He finally began to get into it, over the shock of the initial surprise. His fingers sank into her luscious ass and he licked at her nipples. They began to drip milk on him and he tasted some. His tongue tingled at the flavor and he quickly latched onto her breast. Milk bubbled forth as he sucked on her, making the pleasure ever-higher for Marla. Her milk rapidly went to work in his body as he hungrily drank at her breast. He switched nipples and continued to consume. Marla moaned happily as his cock seemed to inflate. Thicker and longer it grew, pushing deeper into her cunt. "Yes~! Bigger! Haaaa! So good!"

She felt him grow bigger and bigger, reaching her womb and continuing to push. His balls increased in size as well, growing to the size of baseballs. She cried and moaned happily, sliding up and down his enormous length. He wasn't exactly small before, but now he was thick and glorious, pounding impossibly deep into her cunt.

"Your milk is delicious." Josiah said before continuing to drink from her nipples. He pressed her breasts together and sucked on both of them at once, getting his fill of her delicious milk.

"I'm cumming! Oh god yes, I'm cumming!" Marla cried out joyously. Spittle ran down her chin and her nipples dripped more milk across his chest. Her pussy spewed an amazing amount of girl-cum as she clenched on his shaft. She squeezed as hard as her muscles would let her, flooding his lap and wetting his couch in her juices.

"I'm going to cum too!" Josiah grunted. Marla jerked up and managed to pull herself free of his great length. She dropped down between his legs and took his sixteen inch monster in her mouth. Her head dropped further, deepthroating him and pressing her lips all the way to his lap. "Whoa! Marla, wow! That's amazing! Ahhh~!"

He came and a flood of hot seed poured into her belly and she felt her body shudder in a mini-orgasm. It was like a glorious drug, pouring into her body and satiating her every need. She pulled back a little and rubbed the base of his cock, feeling the thick seed pouring through. He came and came and came, moaning and squirming with each load. When all was finished and her belly was bulging with cum, he had spurted a solid gallon of the tasty white goo. She slumped back against the other arm of the couch, patting her taut stomach.

"I'm still hard." Josiah observed a minute later, putting a hand around his huge cock, "Oh what the hell?! How did I get so huge?"

"I don't care... just put it to good use." Marla cooed, turning over on the couch. She wagged her ass at him and pulled her ass cheeks apart, "Go on, you know which hole you want to try."

Josiah stared in awe at the opportunity. First sex with his increasingly hot girlfriend and she was giving him the option of anal. An option he would not turn down in a million years. He crawled forward and ran his hands up her glorious ass. The tip of his wet dick nudged her anus and he pushed in. Her hole gave less resistance than he thought and a slick, viscous fluid helped him slide in. He kept pushing as Marla cooed happily, sliding all the way into her asshole. His oversized balls pressed on her wet cunt and he bent over her. Their warm bodies pressed together as he started to thrust. She moaned and squeaked, loving every sensation from the incredibly deep ass-ramming.

"Your ass... it's so hot and wet. Ahhh! Ahhh! Ohhh!" Josiah grunted as he shoved into her ass and rammed her into the soft couch. His balls slapped wetly with each new rush of pleasure.

"Harder! Harder! Ahhh~!" Marla cried happily, digging her fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

Josiah couldn't even hope to understand what was going on, but the sex was astoundingly awesome. He was pile-driving his girlfriend's asshole while she screamed in pleasure and soaked his couch in her juices. If that wasn't love, who knew what love was.

Leaning upright, he gripped her waist and pushed harder, shoving her flat on the couch. She cried out happily as he began to thrust with the entire length of his cock. He pulled back to just his head sitting inside her stretchy anus and his entire glorious shaft poised above her. In one smooth motion, he sank it home inside her, making her entire body bristle with pleasure. Again and again, he let her feel just how big and long his cock was by doing this.

"Ahhh! Do it again... again! Ohhh! I'm gonna cum..." Marla moaned, shoving her ass back against him. She came with a huge spray of cum, washing his balls in it and wetting more of the couch. The clenching of her asshole was something to behold and he continued thrusting all the while, making her go into convulsions from another orgasm. She seemed to be in a state of total bliss and so Josiah didn't let up at all. He moved faster and thrust with more of his cock, making her shuddering butthole quake with ecstasy.

To Marla it all became one long orgasm after the first three. Each penetration set it off anew and she shook and cried. He was lasting so long as he fucked her ass, was driving her into such maddening amounts of pleasure. Just his size was enough to set her off, but the motion of his cock and his wild vigor was driving her insane.

Finally after another ten minutes of lustful rutting, he grunted and buried himself in her asshole. His entire cock seemed to twitch and shudder inside her. She felt the flood gates burst and his balls poured forth impossible amounts of cum. It bubbled up her insides and filled her more and more. He groaned and jerked, rubbing the base of his cock with her sphincter. More and more cum poured forth, teased out by her clenching and squirming. Over a gallon of delicious spunk filled her insides when his cum hose finally stopped. He slowly pulled his long flaccid shaft out of her with a happy sigh. The moment he was free, she clenched her ass tight, wanting to savor the warmth of his seed inside her.

Josiah flopped back on the couch, panting heavily from the wild exertions. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and looked down. His enormous cock was slowly shrinking back to normal and he sighed. He didn't know whether to be happy or sad about losing the monster. It would've been a hassle to try and live with such a large cock, but it was so good to have sex with Marla. He glanced over at her as she turned around and sat up.

"That was awesome." She cooed lovingly, wrapping her arms around him.

"What happened to you? You're so much... sexier." Josiah asked, looking at her wide hips and huge breasts.

"I don't know... I thought it was a dream but now I don't think so. I really don't care anyway. It all feels so good." Marla sighed, nuzzling his shoulder.

"No kidding." Josiah chuckled.

There was an incredibly loud gurgle from Marla and she jerked up. "Good lord I'm hungry. What do you have to eat?"

*******

CHAPTER 4 - OBSERVATIONS

Fos looked over the data that the nanites in Marla's body had been sending back. She had taken to the modifications very well. Her libido was as powerful as they had hoped, leading to her first day home being entirely sexual. Her second was much calmer, with a few minor bouts of masturbation and another long sexual session with her sister.

"So what's going on?" Bae asked, looking over her sister's shoulder.

"Well our modifications have taken exceptionally well. She still remembers fragments of the abduction, but I'll command the nanites to target those pieces. Other than that, there have been some side effects." Fos said, waving at the data in front of her, "Her milk seems to transfer the enhanced sexuality we gave her into the consumer, allowing them to be on par with her own desires. Her sister became rubberized for a short while and she gave her boyfriend an increase in his genital size. Umm... Beyond that... the pheremones are working better than we'd hoped. It would also seem that she's craving exceptional amounts of protien and fat rich foods. Semen especially seems to be a major craving."

"So she's eating a ton more? Probably her body trying to fuel the lactation and the increased sex drive." Bae said, "Anything else?"

"No, there really hasn't been enough time to find out much more. We'll need to watch them more." Fos shook her head.

"Well how about a little more experimentation then?" Bae suggested.

"No, no. We can't. Marla has had enough changes already. We need to let her continue as she is going." Fos waved it off.