All Comments on 'Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 05'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

I continue to enjoy your writing and look forward to more from you. I knew adding you to my "Favorites" was a good move. Hope you are well.

prosaaprosaaover 8 years ago

Interesting story. Looking forward to more.

CARTMAGCARTMAGover 8 years ago

yet another great addition, and even greater addition to the universe you are creating.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 8 years ago
One Of The Greats

If you love a truly great story read this one .It is one of the best I have ever read on here .Lost Boy is a true Master of a great erotic story . He can bring the charters to life and that is the true gift of a great writer .All of these stories deserve a 5 .

Thank You Lost Boy for this fantastic story ...

Lost BoyLost Boyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for your kind words! I am thrilled when people enjoy my stories. I am working on part 6 of this series and it will be number 99 of my stories posted here. I can't wait until it hits 100. Thanks to all of you that read and comment. I take your suggestions and criticism to heart. You help me grow as a writer, thank you again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This series started strong

But has seriously lost its way. A good story needs a defined arc, but in this case the author is randomly throwing things in as he thinks of them. Disappointing.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
It's amazing!

Very well written and such an imagination too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More than plenty of sex, but the story line doesn't advance at all. Get on with it or get off the pot if you've run out of plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...