Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers

Her hand left and I let out a sigh of relief. My life was complicated, real complicated. I think I was going to have to look for accommodations away from the chapter house. I wasn't sure how Gabrielle would take to me fucking her students. Understanding only goes so far and I just didn't want her getting hurt. I finished my meal and thought about as many nerdy nonsexual things that I could. Once my erection had gone away I got up and went outside. I walked around to the back of the estate and sat in the gazebo looking out over one of the gardens. The Japanese rock garden was one of my favorites. It reminded me of good times and tragedy. A litany of names always went through my mind when I came out here.

"I am so sorry guys," I said and then stopped when I heard the soft crunch of gravel as someone crept up behind me.

"You need to let go of it," Gabrielle said. "You take on too much."

"I am not the only one," I said and she shrugged.

"So do I have a rival under my own roof," she asked and I shook my head. "Are you sure?"

"I did not encourage her," I told Gabrielle. "You are more woman than I can handle."

"Did you just call me fat?" She said and I threw up my hands in surrender. "Let's take a walk. I have been banished for the next hour from the house."

"That's weird," I commented as I got to my feet. "I tell you this day just gets stranger as it goes."

We didn't hold hands, even though we wanted to. I pondered on whether or not to tell her about my armor until I actually looked at it. I decided to wait. I was still a little sore and we stopped a few times along the way. I could tell there were things on her mind but it was Inquisition business and that had to remain private. I respected her strength and her ability to compartmentalize her responsibilities. I am not sure I could do that. I preferred a simple life. It never ended up that way but I preferred it. I shared with Gabrielle that Feng was backtracking what we believed were the kidnapper's previous victims.

"He's been at this for twenty years," she said and I nodded.

"If Feng is correct, he has been active for a long time. There is no guarantee she is on the right track but if she is, I don't want to think about it."

"You are worried he will kill Lily."

"Yeah and if that happens my dad will never get over it."

"Why is he doing this," Gabrielle asked. "If we can figure that out we can fashion an attack plan."

"He is going at me through family. It could be Tokyo. It could be the Heart of Ashurbanipal. Hell, it could be the succubus."

"Have you received any hate mail or threats after Tokyo?"

"No," I said. "If it were the Heart, I think I would be dead already. Could it be the succubus?"

"Okay, for the moment let's say it is. Who would want to avenge a succubus?" Gabrielle asked.

"Another demon," I said and then the words of the demon at The Cage came back. "He has a patron."

"What, who has a patron?"

"It was something that someone said about my sister's case. They said the kidnapper had a patron. I wonder if this patron pointed him at me."

"Makes sense, a demonic patron is bad news. That means a named and numbered entity."

"You are speaking Greek sweetie. What the hell is a named and numbered entity?"

She mentioned scrolls handed down from the time of King Solomon, the demon binder. The scrolls list all the major players and their rank in the infernal host, thus named and numbered. The trick was trying to discover who the demon was pulling the strings. If it was a demon, it could just as easily be an angel. She was brainstorming now and I didn't like where this was leading. Was that the reason for the dream? Was there an oppositional force against the mastermind behind all of this? The pawn rarely sees who is moving the piece.

"First the cease fire between Inquisition and Akhkharu and now this," I said aloud.

"That can't be a coincidence," Gabrielle said. "Have you ever played Wei Chi? It is an Eastern strategy game."

"I played it while I was in Japan. I wasn't very good."

"We are being played," she said as if reading my thoughts.

We finished our walk and as we neared the front of the chapter house and most of the students and staff were assembled outside. I looked at Gabrielle and she seemed as confused as I was. We stopped at the foot of the steps and the two chefs, now in full Inquisitor gear approached. One was carrying a scroll and the other a small wooden box. Gabrielle stood up to her full height and was ramrod straight.

"We received an announcement from Rome two days ago. The Inquisition is undergoing a restructuring. A new Grand Inquisitor is, as we speak, being placed in office. Rome has decided that we need to be better structured for future threats. Thus under the order of the Holy Father this chapter house is no longer under the banner of the Ordo Malleus. It will from this moment forward be the first of Ordo Hereticus and fly under the banner of the Ebon Chalice. You are ordered to take up the mantle of Majestrix and focus your attention on cleansing the world of demonic forces. Will you take up this mantle?"

"I will," Gabrielle said fighting back the tears of joy.

She was handed the charter scroll and then the box was opened and her old pins were removed and the new added. Those assembled began clapping.

"Strike the colors," the old men shouted and the banners that had been mounted were unfurled and there it was a black chalice on a gray background.

"Congratulations," I told her as I shook her hand.

I moved from her side and let the parade of students and instructors shake her hand on this historic moment. I left her with her peers and returned to my room. I had no place with her now. Her life had just taken a left hand turn. I closed the door to my room behind me and slid down the door. I couldn't breathe as the impact of this new promotion struck me. I had told her everything and now... now it was all changing. I pushed the tears away and got to my feet. Nothing lasts forever and I had to find my sister and Gabrielle had demons to hunt.

I went to my closet and opened it. I took out the duffle bag holding my armor. I set it on the bed and opened it. I took out my armor and stared at it. I hardly recognized it. The dull gun metal gray color was replaced with a translucent crystalline material. I held it up to the light and could see the runic patterns that covered every square inch of the armor. I stripped down and slipped it on. The clasps were gone and a few seconds after putting it on I knew why. The armor closed on its own. It normally took five minutes or so for it to adjust but it fit snugly immediately. I put my clothes back on and pulled the hood up and placed the mask on.

The HUD, heads up display, was replaced by a seven piece runic pattern in the left lower corner of my vision. I looked at one and it brought up defensive status. It was currently set to passive. I ran through the rest and found everything that was in the old display and a few new selections. They were obviously combat orientated and I left them be. I would have time to test them later.

I removed the mask and tugged the hood back. It slipped neatly next to my neck and folded precisely until needed. I returned mask and gloves to my duffle bag. I sat on the bed for a few minutes and decided it was time. I began emptying the drawers of my clothing and folded them as I placed them in my bag. It took less time that I thought it would. I closed the drawers and the closet and opened the door. I had my duffle bag over my shoulder. I took a step out and there was Gabrielle. Her coloring went pale when she saw me.

"You are leaving," she asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, you have a brand new chapter house to lead. You are the Majestrix of the Ordo Hereticus. There is no place for me and you know it."

"I... need you," she said as tears flooded her eyes and flowed down her cheeks. "I can't do this without you."

"Gabrielle," I said and she did something I knew would have repercussions, she kissed me.

"I told you they were doing it," one of the female students said from the end of the hall. "Typical... Majestrix and Linguist being an item..."

"What," I asked and Gabrielle was smiling.

"Gods you are so thick," she said. "It is my duty to help bring the next generation of Inquisitors into the world."

"No shit," I asked and she kissed me again.

"Our children will be amazing," she purred in my ear. "Acolyte, take the Linguist's bag to my room."

"Yes Majestrix," she said all smiles.

"Is there something I need to know," I asked. "I thought you took a vow of celibacy."

"I did, but that vow is not for life. We are not nuns. Our most profound duty is to the Hegemony. It is a kind of breeding program. We select positive genetic traits for our progeny. It's been going on for centuries now."

"Our children will be amazing," I repeated. "Can you get married?"

"No silly, you are a kind of recognized breeding partner," she said. "So you can still feed in peace."

"Ah, so we are like... sacred fuck buddies?"

She shook her head and grabbed me by the wrist. I allowed her to drag me before the assembled members of the Ebon Chalice Chapter House. A cheer came up and there were many smiles in the crowd below. I did notice one fourth year who looked disappointed. Then I was being drug off to consummate the new charter. I slipped into the bathroom and slipped out of my clothes and armor. I placed the armor in the bathroom closet for now. Once we were done I would show Gabrielle and tell her what I knew so far. I paused, looked in the mirror and shifted into the short haired albino, we were celebrating after all. I wrapped a towel around my torso and walked into the bedroom.

"Congratulations," I said and her eyes went wide with surprise. "I can change..."

"Shut up and come here," she purred.

"Be gentle with me," I said as I closed the distance between us.

Her kiss was intense. It was the hungry embrace of a woman who was drowning in responsibility and in desperate need of physical release. She tore the towel from me and kissed her way down to my breasts. She flickered her tongue over my sensitive nipples and I gasped. I was still unacquainted with the sensations of the female form. She caught one nipple between her teeth and lightly bit it. Her eyes watched my every reaction. Gabrielle's attention was all consuming. She alternated between soft and rough perfectly. I was shaking by the time we hit the mattress. I reciprocated as the sexual tension ratcheted up a few notches. But the entire time Gabrielle was definitely in charge and loving it.

"Hold on it's about to get real intense," she growled as her head went between my legs.

"Oh shit," I cried out as my ass left the sheets.

Her tongue was doing things and her fingers were like and my mind went blank. I managed to scream into a pillow when I came. I lifted the pillow from my face and there was a hungry eyed Inquisitor sitting next to me.

"Ready for round two," she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Are you ready," I asked and she nodded.

"You know what I want," Gabrielle purred.

"Oh I know," I said as I partially shifted and pale skinned erection rose from between my legs.

"I need this so damn bad," she moaned as I pushed her onto her back.

"Beg for it," I growled as I teased her pussy with the tip of my cock.

"Please Louis, fuck me," she whimpered. "Slide that big fat dick into my soaked pussy!"

How can I say no to that? She was making those faces, those cute needy expressions of make me scream and I did. I buried my cock inside of her in one smooth motion. Gabrielle arched her back and ground against me. I began moving nice and slow savoring the feel of her wrapped around me. As I thrust inside of her my breasts swayed with the same rhythm as my hips. I was still getting used to that. I rolled Gabrielle onto her side and lifted her top leg so that her foot was pointing skyward. I thrust harder now penetrating deeper than ever. She grabbed the pillow and held onto it just in case. I watched as my snow white flesh slid in and out of her. It was in such a contrast to Gabrielle's tanned skin.

"I am getting close," she said between moans.

I thrust harder now and she cried out each time I was buried inside of her. The cries got louder and more intense as she got closer to climaxing. Here comes the pillow I thought as she clenched it to her mouth and she screamed into it as she came. I stopped and ground a little as she recovered. She let go of the pillow as I rolled her onto her belly. With some careful maneuvering I managed to stand next to the bed with Gabrielle kneeling on the edge without having pulled out. The swat on her ass cheek was loud in that quiet room. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. I dug my nails into her cheeks and began thrusting. I went slowly at first but soon I was hammering her as fast as I could.

She buried her face in the sheets and stuck her ass as high in the air as she could. I slowed down but thrust harder now and her body began to shake as her second orgasm creeped up on her. I didn't want to feed from her if she wanted to have a child. So I decided on another strategy. I eased out of her and she let out a cry of dismay. The spell hit her and I eased back inside of her. The cry of surprise was delightful to hear as I moved slowly so she could get used to her increased sensitivity.

"Oh that is just... mean... amazing," Gabrielle moaned. "You are going to break me aren't you?"

"That was the plan," I said as I thrust harder. "Getting close... "

"Inside please... "She pleaded as she cut me off.

I laughed as I thrust faster now. I saw her bite down on the pillow as she fought off her climax. She wanted us to come at the same time. My cock swelled stretching her pussy and seconds later I was shooting inside of her. Her body shook violently as she came. I held her so that she didn't topple over. I eased out of her slowly and reverted back to myself. Gabrielle spun around and licked me clean just before she tugged me back onto the bed. That was the first of many nights we spent together in that bed.

We made love twice more before I left her sleeping to wander outside. I couldn't sleep and something was bothering me. I took a quick shower, dried off and put on my new armor. That should have been my first clue something was wrong. I slipped on sweat pants, a hoodie and tennis shoes. I slipped silently outside via the rear of the house. I sat staring at the moonlit Japanese garden. When everything here was resolved I would return to Tokyo and make amends. I knew that Gabrielle was right and I was taking on more than I could handle now but I couldn't help it.

Suddenly the air grew still and all sounds slowly ceased. There were no insects or anything now, something was wrong terribly wrong. I looked around and extended my vision to the Astral and that's when I saw it. The aura was blazing bright and incandescent as it approached me. I turned my vision back to the material world just as she stepped out from the tree line. I knew her instantly and wondered what she was doing out at this hour.

"You are out late," I said and she smiled.

"I couldn't sleep," she said as she walked towards me. "It looks like you couldn't either."

"Nope, got too much on my mind," I said leading the conversation.

"You are worried about your sister," she said.

"Yeah, she is an innocent in all of this," I said and watched her face change.

"There are no innocents," she snarled her face a mask of unbridled rage.

"You are going to hurt her," I said as the girl's eyes began to glow.

"No, that is what my servant is for," the entity said through the girl.

"I am not talking about my sister. I am worried about the puppet you are using. If you keep this up she will burn out. She IS an innocent."

"She is willing to die for me," the thing said. "She is dedicated to the light."

"You make me sick," I said turning on it. "You are so easy to kill for what, vengeance?"

"You killed her," the girl roared her eyes blazing with scintillating rays of holy fire.

"She fed me her fucking blood," I shot back and the girl stepped back as if slapped. "Oh... you didn't know about that. How do you think I ended up like this? Does your creator know you are waging this little war down here?"

She stood there silent and the radiance dimmed greatly. I let my words sink in as I brought my armor's capabilities online. I accessed the HUD via my neural link. I switched on both the defensive and offensive systems and waited to see what they would do. The girl looked at me and that rage was back.

"I will order him to kill your sister. Then I will hunt down your parents and burn them to ash. I will come for you only after you are alone."

"Whatever," I said and smiled. "I think you underestimate people."

"How can you smile? Your sister is going to die tonight!"

"Nope," I said and the rage intensified. "You don't understand people at all."

"You feel confident a serial killer will not kill? That makes no sense."

"It makes perfect sense. You want to order him to finish his work prematurely. He won't do it. I have seen all of his work and he is meticulous to a fault."

"He will obey me! He will kill your filthy whore of a sister tonight!"

"So much anger," I said desperately fighting the urge to throttle the girl. "Why are you defending the first? She betrayed you and your creator. Why so much rage at me? I think you are taking your anger for her out on me."

The strike was a blur and thank god I had switched on the armor. The defensive screen was composed of hexagonal bricks of hard light. It withstood the first impact but not what followed. The entity shattered the wall with its second strike and sent me flying. I called on the armor and tucked into a ball before reentry. The ancient oak lay broken and I was sprawled amidst the ruins of the limbs and trunk. Goddamn that hurt! I managed to stand and the girl closed the distance again. I couldn't hurt her but I sure as hell could bitch slap her carry-on luggage. I began the spell and held onto the last syllable until she was in point blank range. Her hand came up and I dropped the hammer.

"TSUK!" I shouted and the blast of astral energy lashed out at the thing inside of her.

The girl grabbed her head and screamed as the entity was forced out of her. It wasn't permanent but it sure would sting. I switched my vision to the astral and wished I hadn't. The winged shaped could only be one thing, an angel. In its left fist a shape like a flaming sword and man it looked pissed. Our little song and dance hadn't gone unnoticed. Most of the lights in the chapter house were on and people were filing out now.

'This isn't over mortal! I will have my vengeance!'

The thing soared heavenward at ballistic speeds and vanished from my sight. I dropped to my knees and hurled. I was hurt and bad but I would survive. The girl was crumpled on the ground but was otherwise unhurt. The two chefs arrived first and they were scanning the area for demonic influences.

"I sense a huge astral signature," the Irishman said passing his hand over the area.

"I agree brother, a very powerful entity was here," the Scotsman agreed.

"The girl was possessed," I said. "You should look after her."

"I think you are our immediate concern Linguist," Peter said. "Did you do that?" He asked pointing at the tree.

"Indirectly," I said. "She struck me and I kind of hit the tree."

"He must have some Highland blood in his veins," the Scotsman said.

"LOUIS," the scream came from Gabrielle even as I was helped back to the chapter house.

"I am alive," I said thinking 'okay' was too strong a word.

"Who is responsible for this," she growled and the pair of Celts told her all about the powerful astral entity.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers